His Mafia And His Girl

De laurasfavvv

What happens when you fall in love with the mafia? That is something Amaya will have to figure out. *... Mais

I n t r o d u c t i o n
A m a y a
C h a s e
P a r t y
S a v e H e r
C a r e
A r g u m e n t
T i m e T o g e t h e r
B r o t h e r
T h e T r u t h
F o r g i v e
E v e n t u a l l y
M e r c y
H o m e
R e a l i t y
E x p e c t i n g
S a v e d
V i s i t
In His Arms
F a r e w e l l
D a n c e F l o o r
J e a l o u s
R e m e m b e r
Kisses & Confessions
B i r t h d a y
D i n n e r
E n e m y
Nice To Meet You
I g n o r e d
T e a s e
S t a y
L e a v i n g
S i x t e e n
D e s s e r t
B a c k H o m e
I n c i d e n t
R e v e n g e
I n t e r r o g a t i o n
P e a c e
I t a l y
A l o n e
M o n s t e r
K i d n a p p e d
Together again
H o s p i t a l
Home Sweet Home
Horrific Weekend
B e a u t i f u l
Moving Out

M u r d e r

512 7 3
De laurasfavvv

AMAYA'S POV

When I got home after my first day of school after two weeks, I felt tired. But I also felt confused, what on earth was Chase doing here?

What was he doing at my school? Did he really miss me that much? I giggled at the thought. I mean, I did kind of miss him, even though it has only been a day. Chase and I have had a couple of good times together.

But anyways, I was happy to finally be home. Natalia, my greatest enemy, was all over me today.
She is so fucking annoying.

I decided to take a shower to clear my thoughts, that's always what I do when I'm stressed.

I got into the shower and turned the warm water on, and felt it tickling down my skin. I could feel the stress washing off of me. I sat there for a long time until I turned of the water to get out.

I dried myself and got dressed into more comfortable clothing. I was about to sit down on my couch and watch tv when my doorbell rang.

The first thing that popped up in my mind was Chase. Was it him? I rushed to open the door, only to find Naomi. She had a bottle full of red wine.

"Amaya, where have you been?" She asked
"I was at a friend's house...out of town." I lied.
"Okay, well as long as you're fine it doesn't matter. I on the other hand..." she sighed.

"What's wrong?" I asked. I stepped aside, signaling for her to come in.

She did and sat down on n my couch. I brought us two wine glasses and poured us the wine that she brought. And then she started telling me about her problems with her husband.

I nodded, trying to get understand what she was telling me; "and I don't know what's else to do." she said.

"Well, I think you should just give him time, he'll forgive you eventually. Or..." I suggested.
"Or what? Tell me!" Naomi shouted

"Or, you could give him something nice..if you know what I mean." I said, and winked at her; "Oh" she extended her "oh" and laughed.

Then we continued talking until it was night. Then she said that she needed to leave, so I led her out.
When she left I got myself some cereal and began watching my show on the tv.

Eventually I felt myself drift off to sleep, so I got up and went straight to bed.

❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁

I woke up by my daily alarm. Time for school, again. I slowly got up, I went straight to the bathroom, and then I started getting ready. I decided to wear something pretty today, and leave my hair down.

I wore a flattering skirt with a basic top, along with a nice cardigan on top.

Amaya's outfit

It wasn't too short, it fit the dress code perfectly. I ate a little bit of breakfast and made my coffee. Then I quickly left my house, since I was already running late.

❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁

I parked my car outside of the building and walked to the main entrance of my school. But I didn't get a chance to get in.

There was not-cross tape all around the building, with a bunch of police cars and ambulances. Many people were surrounding the building. I saw a girl who I share most of my classes with, I walked towards her to ask if she knew what happened.

"Hey, do you know what happened?"
"Remember Emmanuel? He was murdered." She replied.

My heart skipped a beat, when I started connecting the dots.

"Do you know how he was killed?" I asked.
"No, but there are plenty of other people who could know. Ask them." She told me, and so I did.

I looked around for a moment, and then I spotted a police woman, guarding, in front of the yellow tape.
I walked over to her, hoping that she would have an answer.

I was desperate for one.

"Excuse me, hi, how was the student killed?" I asked her. She turned to look at me and nodded.
"He was shot. Six times." She explained.

I knew exactly what happened now.
"T-thank y-you." I quickly thanked her, and ran towards my car.

I got in and closed the door shut. The car moved around from the impact. I took a moment to breathe. Then I reached for my phone. I was going to call Chase. I needed an answer.

"Hello?" He said, from the other line. "What's up Amaya?" He continued.
"Did you murder Emmanuel?" I straight up asked.
He didn't reply. He was silent.

But I had gotten my answer. I hung up the phone and sighed heavily. I couldn't believe him.

He had just murdered my classmate, and then he came and spoke to me as if it was a normal day. I can't believe this. I also almost let him inside my home!

I felt stupid. So stupid. Was I that dumb to let a killer into my home? All because he was nice to me?

Then I felt that feeling again.

~HIS MAFIA AND HIS GIRL~

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.9M 36.2K 55
||completed|| "If loving her is a weakness, I am only a weak man." - Massimo Giordani Massimo Giordani. Even thinking about him sends shivers down y...
1.3K 152 34
"Come on Steff-" "Don't fucking call me that" Stefano interrupted her in a monotonous voice,still stearing out the window. "oh come on, it suits you"...
212 8 12
What happens when an undercover police falls in love with the Mafia King? Can a woman truly be a successful Mafia gang leader?
58.2K 846 38
This is my first story sooo🤨 He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...