Love You To Death

By gelainess

She died. After that, she woke up in the otome game she played before dying... as the male lead's younger si... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Author's Message

Chapter 64

2.4K 141 36
By gelainess

"Mhm~ Mhmm~"

Emma hummed as she placed Catherina on the bed.

"Our beautiful Rina is now sleeping peacefully." She mockingly said.

"Don't worry Rina, you'll get to sleep forever after this."

"Your dress is so pretty, by the way. It's a nice dress for funerals."

Emma took out the other vial that contained poison.

In this world, aconitum was one of the most lethal poisons aside from the Blue Dragon's tears.

Both are deadly if consumed wholly at first.

But as for the Blue Dragon's tears, Emma fed it to Catherina not in whole. She divided it into small portions that's why she was dying slowly.

But if all extracts of the Blue Dragon's tears were poured out in one tea, the effects would be in one time only, killing the host immediately. The same goes for aconitum.

The other name for aconitum is... Wolf's bane.

*Pop*

Emma took out the lid.

"Sleep well, Catherina."

She opened Catherina's mouth and poured all the extracts of the poison inside.

"That's right. Drink well. Good girl, pft- HAHAHHAHAHA!!!"

A few seconds later, blood came out of Catherina's closing eyes. It looked like she was crying tears of blood.

Blood also dripped from her mouth even though they were closed.

Catherina was dead.

"I can't believe it was this easy. It's so boring."

...

*SWOOSH*

Owen immediately teleported after knowing that Emma was still alive and was now inside the mansion.

He was inside her room and he saw some unknown woman on the bed close to Catherina.

Emma turned her head and saw Owen.

"Owen! It's you! Too bad, you were a step late. You see, Catherina is already dead- PUAHCK-"

*SLASH*

His sword pierced her heart without wasting time.

Emma collapsed to the ground in pain.

She was about to die yet she was smiling. "I- won, Catherin- a."

The real Emma was now dead.

Owen went to see Catherina's condition.

She was lying on the bed as if she was sleeping.

This scene was so familiar to him that it was scary.

"Rina, I'm here."

Seeing the blood evident from her mouth and eyes truly scared him.

Owen checked her heartbeat and it was still there... But it was getting slower and weaker as time passed by. Like her life was decreasing.

This wasn't real at all.

"It is real, Owen." Ash appeared without announcing again.

Owen used divine power to heal her again. He didn't have time to face Ash.

If he healed her once, he could do it twice or even forever. He would gladly sell his soul for the devil just to make her live.

He transferred his powers to Catherina and made sure it fluctuates inside her, enough to make her heart beat a bit more.

"Puahck-"

Owen vomitted blood.

"I'm sure you know it as well, Owen. Resurrecting a dead person is forbidden. You already used it on her once but now, you can't do it twice."

"SHUT UP! Rina isn't dead."

"Catherina Dwight died a long time ago already. Yet your delusions activated forbidden magic. Even the Caretaker already warned you about it."

That time when Owen went to the Caretaker, he said that he would do anything. He would gladly sacrifice anything to save Rina.

Catherina truly died when she consumed the Blue Dragon's tears.

There was no chance to revive her except using forbidden magic.

Owen sold his soul to the devil, the Caretaker.

The reason why the Caretaker could perform miracles is because he's a devil in human form. But eventually, the body he was in already reached its limit.

Using divine powers, Owen offered half of his lifetime just to save Catherina.

And it was successful.

But nothing in this world comes for free.

Everything comes with a price.

And the price of Catherina's life was half Owen's life.

Owen only had few years left that's why he wants to be with Catherina until his life ends.

The reason of those sweet kisses, compliments, and acts of love was because he didn't know when he would die. But he knew he was about to die either way.

"If I knew I only had a few days left to live, I'd no doubt spend it all with you. Just for Rina."

Owen checked her heartbeat once again and this time, it ended.

"She's dead." Ash announced.

Owen's eyes had no light in them.

"Right, can we talk now? Since everything is quiet, I'll explain to you why I did this." Ash clapped.

Owen wipped Catherina's blood with his sleeve.

Today was supposed to be their engagement day.

They were supposed to be married soon.

"You see, Owen. I'm Odette's son."

Owen couldn't hear anything at all.

"I dearly loved my mother but she didn't even know that I existed. But since she took me under her hand, I was happy. I was willing to do anything for her. I obeyed her without a word.

But then, she died. During her execution, all you people pointed fingers at her and she died just like that. It tore my heart so I decided to have my revenge.

I used Emma to kill Catherina. I only let her live for a while but I know you'll kill her anyways so it's good. She deserved it for betraying my mother. Next is you. You also betrayed mother. Nothing is better than seeing you in despair right now. And next, I'll be killing the Dwight family, the royal family, and all the people in the world who tried to betray and mock my mother."

Owen could care less about Ash's rants right now.

Using every bit of his magic, Owen decided to finish him off.

"Euk-" Ash suddenly felt strangled.

"I should've killed you from the very beginning." Owen uttered.

*SPLASH!*

Ash's blood covered the entire room as he exploded.

Now, it was Owen's turn too.

He knew that he was slowly dying.

"I'll miss you Rina." He kissed her forehead.

She was everything to him.

And now that she's gone, everything was useless...

He already did enough.

"If there's a next life, I'll find you.

I love you."

As he closed his eyes, he suddenly heard a beep out of nowhere.

ו×BEEPו×

【 BAD ENDING 】

A window-like light appeared mid-air.

"??"

Owen wondered what type of magic it is.

Or maybe he was just hallucinating now.

B̸̧̰̻̆͋ͅǍ̴̛̯̘̠͈̫̮̞͒̿̀̕͠͠D̸̘̙̘͈̿̕ ̷̡̻̣͔̭̹͋͊̈́͘̚͝͝ ̶̡̲̫̪̈ ̶̢̡͈͓̖͙͍͑̀̌ ̵̪͕͕̱̐̔́̏͑̔̌̚ͅE̵̝̬̒̓͊͋̈́͠N̴̗̠̫̹̜̝̪͚̽͂͒̋̚̚̚͝D̸̛̘͕̠̠̱͈͇̈́͐͌̽̃Ì̴̮̪͙̔́̆̈̀͘N̷̟͔̙̒̋́͛̊̚͘G̵̗̥̒

P̶̥̚U̸̱̎R̴͕̕C̸̛͔H̴̲̐A̷̻̕S̷̥̑Ȩ̵̑ ̸̹̊ ̴̙͆H̷̤̒A̴̖͠R̵̥̽D̴̝̈́ ̸̛͓ ̸͕̇ ̶̪́M̶̧̄O̶̹̓D̸̟̎E̵̫͘

Ȯ̸̢̧͍͈̮̪͖̗͙̖̺̻̺̍̀̋͜R̴͕̲̪̬̙̻͕̼̦͍̙͛̈́̌̓͑̈́͜

E̵X̶I̶T̷.̸ ̶ ̸G̴A̶M̷E̵

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 6.7K 40
Choi Heun, a workaholic living in Korea, died before getting her dream promotion. She was isekaid by the ogreat trucksama to a novel which she had re...
94.2K 2.7K 41
I got reincarnated as Diana Cisneros, tragic and pitiful villainess who had a completely awful life as a abandoned empress and concubine of a trashy...
1.3M 94.3K 24
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
76.2K 2.1K 43
Aria, the adopted daughter of duke agnes who experiences death Seven times. In each of her lifetimes, she sacrifices herself for the sake of her fami...