Unveiling the genius behind t...

Da ReignOrolfo

*****THIS IS NOT MY ORIGINAL STORY***** The spoiled, willful daughter of the Koch family groveled down to her... Altro

chapter 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160

68

832 19 0
Da ReignOrolfo

Chapter 68 Too Concerned About His Ex

Lloyd observed Gavyn’s expression through the rearview mirror. After so many times, he had noticed that whenever something related to Aylin was mentioned, Gavyn’s face would visibly

darken.

Gavyn still always mentions Aylin.

Lloyd really wanted to ask, Mr. Delacruz, since both of you are already divorced, Isn’t it a bit too much to still care so much about Mrs. Delacruz? But he didn’t dare to, fearing the consequences.

Gavyn noticed his hesitation and spoke coldly, “What do you want to say?”

Lloyd shook his head, “No, nothing’s wrong.”

Gavyn let out a light hum, not bothering to argue with him. “Find someone to keep an eye on Old Mrs. Delacruz. Make sure she stays at home recently and doesn’t do anything foolish!”

Aylin is full of cuming, schemes, and he must not give that woman any more opportunities to take advantage!

“Yes, Mr. Delacruz, rest assured. So, Mr. Delacruz, would you like to go home now?”

Gavyn rubbed his temples with his knuckles, thinking about going home and facing Haleigh. He knew he wouldn’t be able to avoid crying and talking about the stolen painting incident. Just hearing about it would only remind him of the main culprit, Aylin, which annoyed him.

“I’m not going home, I’m going to the company!”

Recently, Aylin has been completely immersed in her work, until the day of the death anniversary

arrived.

It seemed as if the sky itself was aware that today was the memorial ceremony for Aylin’s parents. The sunshine had disappeared, replaced by a leaden gray hue that filled the heavens. Dark clouds.

hung low, and a gentle drizzle fell softly to the ground.

Aylin stepped out of the CEO’s office lounge and poured herself a cup of coffee.

In order to prepare for today’s memorial ceremony she stayed up late last night to handle a large amount of work. As a result, she still felt somewhat tired and sore. The hot water flowed gently, blurring her vision, so much so that she only realized someone had entered and called out to her when she finally saw them clearly.

“Ms. Koch, I didn’t expect you to be here so early!” Daniel was taken aback when he saw Aylin upon entering. It was only seven o’clock, and Aylin had already arrived.

Aylin pressed the off button, “Hmm, I didn’t go back yesterday.”

Upon looking up, I saw Daniel, who seemed momentarily stunned.

The other party was dressed neatly, wearing a black suit that matched her solemn black skirt. In her Arms, she held a bouquet of French irises, her mother’s favorite flowers when she was alive. Her Intentions couldn’t be clearer.

Aylin took a sip of her coffee, “I can go by myself today, you don’t need to accompany me.”

After drinking a cup of coffee, her mind became much clearer. However, having stayed up all night, the woman’s eyebrows revealed a hint of fatigue. Her dark dress only served to accentuate the paleness of her complexion.

Daniel had been with Timothy for inany years and had watched Aylin grow up. The once carefree and radiant Aylin now looked exhausted and pale, which broke Daniel’s heart. He quickly went over to take the cup from her and set it aside.

“Ms. Koch, I know you’re worried about Mr. Koch and Mrs. Koch, but you can’t neglect your own

health!”

“Don’t even mention me, even Old Mr. Koch would feel upset seeing you like this! Ms. Koch, please don’t refuse, let me accompany you today.”

In fact, Daniel only told half of the story. This time, he not only came for his own feelings, but also carried out Robert’s entrusted mission!

Last night, after having dinner, he suddenly received a call from Robert.

The other person spoke clearly and concisely, “I’ve heard about Aylin’s situation. You’re helping her now, right?”

To Daniel’s surprise, Robert already knew the ins and outs of the matter. He respectfully said, “Yes, Mr. Robert, do you have any instructions?”

“Tomorrow is the death anniversary of Aunt Nina and Uncle Timothy’s death,” Robert’s voice was heavy over the phone. “She must be under a lot of men tal stress during this time. I’m worried that Aylin won’t be able to handle it alone tomorrow. You must go and accompany her, and make sure nothing goes wrong!”

Daniel immediately agreed, “There’s no need for Mr. Robert to tell me, I already know what to do. Please don’t worry.”

However, Robert simply couldn’t rest easy. The thought of Aylin, all alone in her hometown facing the bad situation kept him awake throughout the night.

“Whenever she’s in a bad mood, she can’t eat much, so remember to buy some of her favorite snacks for the journey. I’ve checked the weather forecast for your area, and it’s been rainy and cool lately. Please help her prepare a blanket or a jacket, as she prefers warmth over cold…”

The usually irritable and arrogant Robert, now showed concern for Aylin like a caring mother in front of others.

1

Upon hearing this, Daniel couldn’t help but tear up. Mr. Robert’s love for Ms. Koch was so deep, it was as if they were siblings!

“Mr. Robert, you’re being too hard on yourself. This is something I should do anyway. We’ve all seen your affection for Ms. Koch, so there’s no need for you to feel overly guilty.”

“Um, please don’t tell her I called. And could you ask Daniel to take care of her temporarily? I’ll be back soon to protect her]”

Robert’s earnest advice still echoed in his ears, but Daniel’s expression remained resolute as he said, “Ms. Koch, Mr. Koch, and Mrs. Koch have been kind to me. If I don’t go to see them, I’d be heartless and ungrateful!”

Aylin knew that Daniel was wholeheartedly loyal to the Koch family and always followed her advice. So, she didn’t say much more, and gracefully accepted the bouquet, examining it carefully.

The symbolism of the Iris flower represents unwavering emotions, just like the sincere love shared between her parents throughout their lives. The French Iris has large petals with brilliant colors and small ta**els, making it eye-catching even from a distance. As you get closer, you can also enjoy its unique sweet fragrance.

“I know my mother loves irises. Thank you, Daniel, you’re so thoughtful.’

Daniel waved his hands repeatedly, “I only learned all this from following Mr. Koch. Whenever Mr. Koch finished work, he would always talk about watering the flowers for Mrs. Koch, and I gained some knowledge from that.”

Gently placing the porcelain cup down, Aylin’s eyes and brows softened a bit.

I still remember the warm room in our house since I was a child, filled with all kinds of precious flowers, all of which were symbols of my father’s love for my mother. My earliest memories of learning about flowers were when my mother held me as a young child, pointing out each one and telling me about them…

Memories can be quite contagious. As Aylin and Daniel reminisced, their eyes welled up with tears,

yet it created a heartwarming scene.

Seeing that it was getting late, the two of them left the house.

At this moment, at the Delacruz residence.

Haleigh lounged on the soft couch, her face covered with an anti-aging mask gifted by Laila. She

relaxed leisurely, her bright red fingernails gesturing as if she were giving grand directions.

“Ah, can’t you see? Over here and that spot there, you missed these areas. Please wipe them down more thoroughly!”

In the living room, a vinyl record was playing as Haleigh hummed along to the upbeat tune. She had

Chapter 68 Too Concerned the Mic Pu

ME TAX

been through a lot lately and desperately needed to enjoy life and unwind!

As the lyrics reached “still the flowers bloom in my dreams,” the phone rang unexpectedly.

Who is so annoying?

However, as soon as she caught a glimpse of the name on the caller ID, she immediately sat up straight and answered the phone, “Hello? What’s up, is there any progress on the matter?”

Ever since Haleigh was outwitted by Ayllni, she had been longing for an opportunity to take revenge personally. Finally, she found out that Aylin had started working at the Koch Group, and now there was a clear path to settle the score!

“Of course, our people are professionals, and this time we’ve uncovered some incredible news about her!”

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

451K 15.7K 29
Natasha Harrison has been living her life as a happy go round countryside girl in the small part of New Zealand. While waiting patiently for the retu...
835K 19.4K 46
'I loved you more than anything else, your were my world, while to you I was just a piece of gum on your shoe' -Valery I thought our love was paradis...
2.5K 266 33
"Dark brown eyes, and brown hair combed neatly. A three-piece tailor-made suit with his initials on the sleeves. A teasing beard that tickled me ever...
62.9K 3.3K 57
Ocean Goldreich is the sister I never had. Or at least, her brothers put that thing in my mind. I tried my best to look at her as my very own sister...