Skater Girl (girlxgirl)

By babybluedreamerr

Danni is a lesbian who falls in love with her friends straight sister Jess. Jess finds herself attracted to a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
☁︎☠☯♾⚜✌︎
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Dude
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 14

15.1K 441 50
By babybluedreamerr

*A month later*
*Danni's POV*
It's been a while and it's been really kinda sorta amazing to date Jess.
We've been going to the park and movies and one night I made her dinner.

She's standing at her locker.
"Hello beautiful" I walk up and kiss her cheek.
"Danni don't do that. What if someone sees you" she said.
"Well I mean they are gonna know eventually" I took her hands in mine and looked up at her, "I thought about asking you to the dance next week."
She pulled her hands out of mine and grabbed her books,"Danni I would love to go with you" she started heading toward her class.
"Is that a yes?" I caught up with her.
"I can't. I would love to,but I can't" she kept walking.
I jumped in front of her, "why?"
"I'm not like you Danni" she pushed past me.
"You mean you're not gay?"
"Danni-"
"I will talk to you after class Jess" and I headed the opposite direction.
As I was walking down the hallway I turned around because something caught my attention.
"I was wondering if you would go to the dance with me?" There he was,Mr. Perfect football captain asking my Jess to the dance.
She smiled and I felt my heart hurt a little "I would love to" I can't believe it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.7K 2.6K 36
16 year old Jenner King has has a crush on the beautiful Valerie since freshman year. Jen & Val have been friends since they were little but have had...
238K 6.8K 39
Kelly Myers heart was broken, her boyfriend of 2 years cheated on her with her best friend. She was heart broken and decided she needed a fresh start...
254K 8.4K 16
Two girls, two different walks of life, one love story. Dakota Springson was a princess. Not an actual princess, but you know the type. Rich parents...
17.9K 595 33
"Megan tastes alcohole and smoke, but I don't care. Clichè I know. But the tension is light. She reciprocate it. Suddenly Megan breake it. It is ov...