The Story Of My Life (A One D...

By musicgirl3345

Jessica's summer is about to change her life. How did she meet One Direction? Who does she fall for? Do they... More

Chapter 1 - Freedom!
Chapter 2 - Ouch
Chapter 3 - How could he?
Chapter 4 - The Tour
Chapter 5 -The Kiss
Chapter 6- Jobs
Chapter 7 - Warn you already
Chapter 8 - Girlfriends
Chapter 9- Cheater
Chapter 10 - Party
Chapter 11- New Beginning
Chapter 12 - flirt
Chapter 13 - New Girl
Chapter 14 & 15
Chapter 16, 17, 18 :)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Ch22
Ch23
Ch24
Ch25
Ch26
Ch27
Ch28
Ch29
Ch30
Ch31
Ch32
Ch33
new story

Ch21

102 1 0
By musicgirl3345

Ch21

Perrie POV

The tour is going great. The fans are amazing. I've been skyping Zayn for a while now. But he's different, I don't know how to explain it. I currently had some free time on my hands so I decided to Skype Zayn. I called, he didn't answer. Then a minute later he called back.

"Sorry babe, time difference remember."

I totally forgot about that.

"How've you been?"

"Great actually, new album, you know."

I knew, we work in the same industry.

"How's the the tour babe?"

I don't know but when he calls me babe it's just the best thing in the world.

"It's great, fans are amazing. I have a meet..."

"Perrie, Perrie!" He called while cutting off my sentence.

"Yea?"

"I have something to tell you."

Oh my gawd is he going to propose? I mean we went out for two years, isn't it time?

" what is it? "

I was battering my eyelashes. I mean I was going to cry, tears of joy, you know.

"I think I'm in love."

He said he was in love. He just said he was love though. What's

that suppose to mean?

"I'm in love with another girl."

My jaws almost dropped to the ground. How could he? Does the two years we been together mean nothing?

"What do you mean? Where you cheating?"

I was going to cry but I kept sniffling so the tears won't fall.

"No, I wasn't cheating, I just need a break. I'm sorry Perrie."

"Break from what huh? Was I not good enough? What did I do wrong?"

"Perrie it's hard for me too ya know. I think I'm in love with two girls."

"Two girls? And I'm guessing I'm your second choice right?"

"Perrie, your not my second choice. I just need a break."

"This is good bye huh?" I felt the tears falling. I'm not even going to bother to wipe them away. He need to see that I was hurting.

"Not goodbye. It's more like see you later. Don't cry babe. It hurts me to see you cry."

When he said that I just wanted to smack him across the face.

"Don't call me babe."I growled.

"Perrie I'm sorry. "

"No your not Zayn. I can't believe you. You tell me not to cry and your the reason why."

"Perrie you have to understand."

"Understand? How about this I'm done with you. I'll forget about what happened between us. Lets just put it beside us. Like nothing happened. Like we never happened."

I was so angry I hung up on him. Slammed my laptop. I didn't know what to think. I'm angry, upset, and confused. Angry at the fact that he just broke with me through Skype. Upset that he just threw our relationship down the drain. Confused that he didn't show any signs that he was losing interest. I cried, I mean what else am I suppose to do. I was still on tour which means I would have to put a fake smile in front of everyone. Even though I'm hurting inside.

???pov

I was hiding behind the bush. Looking through my binoculars. I saw Zayn was on his laptop. I couldn't see what he was doing exactly though. I needed to get closer. I moved a little, not too much his window was open he would hear me. As I got closer I noticed he was on Skype. I looked through my binoculars to see he was skyping, it was Perrie. He ran his hands through his hair, he almost looked frustrated like he was going to going to punch a wall. I couldn't make out the words, but I could tell they were having some kind of argument. Suddenly the screen turned black, I'm guessing he hung up or she did. Then I heard a whisper," I can't believe it, we just broke up." So that's what they were arguing about. This isn't good. Now I will have some alone time with Jessica. I cant tell her how I feel. I need to tell someone about zayn's break up, I needed to tell everyone.

Zayn POV

I felt awful. I just lost the love of my life. I think she was. But like I said I was going to win Jessica's heart even if it meant losing Perrie. I just know what to think. Was bad that I broke up with Perrie? I thought it would be better to instead of cheat on her. Was I wrong? I don't even know what to do anymore. Now that Perrie wants nothing to do with me, I guess I'm going to work my arse off to win Jessica's heart. I walked to the kitchen grabbed the keys to my car and just drove off. I don't even know where I'm going. I just kept driving. Finally realized I was officially lost. I checked my gps, thank god I had a smart phone, and I was on my way back to my flat. When I got to the flat, I crashed on the couch. I woke up to the TV going off. I rubbed my eyes, everything was still blurry. I took on close look at the TV, nothing interesting. I walked to the kitchen, then I heard my name on TV. Why I in the news? What other rumor do they have?

"Rumor has it that Zayn and Perrie has broken up. Girls he's single!!"

WHAT!!?!? How did they found out? I just skyped Perrie like three hours ago. I had a strange feeling that I was being watched.

Jessica POV

I was just siting at home relaxing. I turned the TV on, flipping through the channels. Suddenly I heard a reporter talk about Zayn. I was drinking my orange juice. Then the reporter says," Rumor has it that Zayn and Perrie has broken up. Girls he's single!!"

I choked on my juice. Crap. Was this true? Why would they break up though? They seemed so perfect together. I quickly grabbed my phone and headed out. I had to see Zayn. To see if he was ok. I mean he was there for me when josh and I had a fight. I should be there for him right? I drove to his flat. I rang the door bell, he didn't answer. I guess he isn't home. Right when I turned my back to the door, I heard a squeak.

"Jessica?"

He doesn't look to good. He looked....emotionless.

"Yeah, I was here to see if your ok."

"Huh?"

"I heard on the TV that you and Perrie broke up. And I wanted to see of you were ok."

I was playing with the hem of my shirt now. I mean I didn't want to meet his eyes. His eyes just make me melt. What was I saying? I was falling for four guys? How can that be? That can't be. That would make me like a whore. But I am not a whore, that's for sure. I knew I liked someone. I just can't say it or admit it at the moment.

"Come in please." He pleaded

I walked into his flat. It was pretty well decorated. I'm guessing he shared this apartment with Perrie.

"We broke up." He said. More like whispered.

A million questions ran through my mind. I didn't know what to say. I mean what am I suppose to say.

How did it get to the tabloids? I wondered. He ran his hands through his hair, he looked really stress.

"What happened? You guys were so happy." I broke the silence.

"Things happen you know." I couldn't read his face. It was emotionless like I said before. I'm not sure if he was ready to talk about it.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

He just stared at the wall. No answer. I take that as a no. Suddenly he rose from the couch and grabbed all the pictures of Perrie and him, then threw them in the trash can.

"Zayn! Don't throw those away." I said while digging into the trash can. I tried my best to save as many photos as I could. He was hurt, I saw in his eyes.

"I can't keep them, it hurts to much. I miss her already. It was all my fault."

His fault? What did he do?

"What do mean it was all your fault?"

Zayn POV

"What do mean it was all your fault?" She said. She sounded like an angel. Should I tell her? I decided against it.

"I can't say"

Her lips form a big 'o'.

"Zayn, you don't have to tell me. If it's uncomfortable for you to say it, I understand."

I am comfortable with you. It's just that I don't know if you feel the same. She understands me. She reminds me a Perrie, no I can't say that. That's wrong I can't say that. I can't compare two girls who are totally different.

"I'll tell you" I said. "But later ok Jess?"

She nodded then tucked her blond hair behind her ear. Gosh she looked so cute when she did that. I knew why I need to work hard. Not because Perrie and I broke up , and the fact that I hate being single. Not because I wanna show off. I want to work hard for Jessica. I want to be able to snuggle with her, tell her she's beautiful everyday, tell her that I'm the luckiest guy in the world to have her and I want be proud to call her mine. She will be MINE. No one else's but MINE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 213 35
I go to a summer camp in the US for the first time. I meet a bunch of nice people and.... him. Hes popular and Im the awkward quiet girl. The camp on...
28.7K 382 29
The boys of One Direction are on tour. They meet various beautiful fans and see new wonderful cities. But, its not all fun and games. Zayn meets an o...
14.8K 106 18
Vancouver vacations! When One Direction and a girl-band, Wild Ones, come together, what is the chemical reaction? You guessed it! Love! And when love...
262K 4.7K 39
Melanie was a fan of One Direction, but she never knew how close she would get to a certain Harry Styles. After her friend gave Harry a slip of paper...