✓ delicate ミ robby keene [COM...

By oxangejuice

"this ain't for the best my reputation's never been worst so you must like me for me" or aurora brewer has he... More

delicate
playlist
act one
ONE. home is where the heart is
TWO. halloween bashed
THREE. nice to meet... where you been?
FOUR. back to the start
FIVE. lunch buddies
SIX. a drunk thing to do
SEVEN. crashing down
act two
EIGHT. welcome to the dojo
TEN. the new girl in town
ELEVEN. kick-ass (2010)
TWELVE. destroy, build, destroy
THIRTEEN. let's skip to the good bit
FOURTEEN. caught the l-o-v-e
FIFTEEN. i'm going down
act three
SIXTEEN. wake me up
SEVENTEEN. kiss me goodbye
EIGHTEEN. it was never supposed to end this way
NINETEEN. kick me while i'm down
TWENTY. crying shame
TWENTY-ONE. forrest gump
TWENTY-TWO. strawberry poptarts
TWENTY-THREE. so this is christmas
act four
TWENTY-FOUR. brewer and the asshole
TWENTY-FIVE. like he was never even there
TWENTY-SIX. hit me while i'm down
TWENTY-SEVEN. the secret of you and i
act five
TWENTY-EIGHT. sparks fly
TWENTY-NINE. two can keep a secret
THIRTY. winner takes it all
THIRTY-ONE. all you had to do was stay
THIRTY-TWO. together again
THIRTY-THREE. this ain't for the best
THIRTY-FOUR. you and i
THIRTY-FIVE. the end of an era

NINE. everything has changed

2.3K 98 19
By oxangejuice

THE WARM feeling of the sand between their toes almost set it into reality how Rory and Belly hadn't been to the beach in forever.

And the only reason Rory was here now was because Demetri of all people had invited her to come play volleyball with them.

They were about 30 minutes lates because Belly wanted to pick a bathsuit that fit nice and if certain people with cameras popped up and wanted to snag candid photos of her.

It was hard to forget that Belle and Aurora Brewer were slightly well-known to the public because of their parents. Belly basked in it and Rory just accepted it. It was a hit or miss situation sometimes, but overall, they were lucky to live the live that they were living.

Rory pulled her shorts up slightly as they drew closer and closer to the others. Her yellow bathing suit top made her stand out and easy to spot.

"Can you chill?" Belly asked.

"What are you talking about?"

"I can feel your nerves surging through my body." Belly said, "It's called twin-ception."

"I don't think those things correlate." Rory said.

"Whatever... I know you haven't spoken to any of your friends since the whole karate thingy with Dad, but you hard your reasons. So... tell them."

Rory finally looked up from the sand and saw Hawk with ease.

She felt like if he was given the chance he would've broken Robby's arm. Would've done so much more than dislocate his shoulder.

It was the main reason she'd been avoiding them at all cost. Putting herself so far into the situation that she was stuck only talking to Demetri until now.

"Look who it is!" Moon smiled.

The blonde wrapped Belly up in her touch and gave Rory a small wave.

"Give us five minutes." Moon said and pulled Belly off to the side for a chat.

Rory watched the duo walk off and wrapped herself into a hug as she turned towards Hawk and Demetri.

"It's been a while." Hawk spoke.

He grabbed the volleyball, passing towards Rory and she quickly grabbed it before it hit her in the face.

"I know... I've been busy." She replied, "But so have you."

Hawk shrugged his shoulders, throwing his arm over Rory's shoulder, pulling her in close as Demetri watched.

"Cobra Kai has taken off. Trying to collect the fame."

"Fame?" Demetri questioned, "What fame is there besides girls gawking at you?"

"That's the fame, friend." Hawk smiled, "You should tell your parents to let you come back."

Rory played with the ball back and forth in her hands and sighed, "I don't think that's happening. Not after the tournament."

Hawk clicked his tongue, "Punk deserved it. Did you that he was Sensei's son?"

"I did not."

Demetri waved and the duo turned to see Miguel approaching them.

He was still upset about his whole relationship with Sam going down the drain, but Hawk had told him to perk up.

That's when Rory separated herself from the trio and dropped the ball towards the ground.

She felt off with everyone around her. She didn't know if it was because of the tournament or if things had quickly shifted in their friendship; that a dynamic or so had changed.

She didn't really have an answer.

Instead of dwelling on it, she would take her shorts off and step foot into the ocean.

The wind blowing in her hair and the wet sand between her toes. She shut her eyes for a moment, taking in a deep breath to smell the salty air.

Belly drew close, standing by her side and resting her head on her sister's shoulder, lacing their hands together.

This was Rory's peace.

She was lucky to have that.

MR. LARUSSO had asked Sam, Rory, and Robby to meet up at the Valley Fest to put on a little segment for Miyagi-Do. The segment would be what they had learned over the past couple of days.

Rory saw no problem with it and wouldn't until the end of it.

"Hey, guys." Mr. LaRusso smiled, "Thanks for doing this. How you feeling?"

"It's a little short notice, but I think we got it." Robby answered.

"Good."

"I was thinking for the finale, I could do some kind flip kick." Sam said, "Rory mentioned that her dad taught her some things back in Seaford. I thought those could work."

"Nah, don't worry about the finale. I got it covered."

Rory turned, pointing towards a wooden container, "What's that for?" She asked.

"That?" He questioned, taking out a piece of ice, "You'll see."

Nightfall soon came and just like that, the trio would be up next to show of what Mr. LaRusso had taught them.

"Coming up next, do I have a treat for you. Please direct your attention to the LaRusso Auto booth for a presentation from Miyagi-Do Karate."

The presentation was going smoothly, it would be Rory's first time showing of her karate in public since leaving the Wasabi Warriors.

The crowd was loving it and soon Mr. LaRusso announced it was time for the grad finale.

But before anything could happen, the lights shut off and the shouts of 'Corba Kai' boomed in the air.

Rory shut her eyes, throwing her head back slightly as the attention on them was shifted towards the Cobra Kai students on stage.

Rory slipped her flats on and made her way off stage before the performance of Cobra Kai was over.

She shoved her way through the crowd. Her parents were able to see it all. Her reaction couldn't be hidden at all.

"Rory—"

She shoved right past her father.

They knew that we're gonna perform, whether or not they knew she was part of Miyagi-Do was a little different, but regardless of the situation, Cobra Kai wanted Miyagi-Do to fail.

Rory's peace was no longer present.

— lucy has something to say !!

it's coming along now... slowly but surely :)

bye :))))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 4.8K 47
if a man talks shit then i owe him nothing. hawk x fem!oc x Robby Keene cobra Kai season 1-5 previously named sunshine!
234K 5.9K 19
Maeve Lawrence was lost. She fell in love with a boy who betrayed her out of his own insecurities. And he suddenly changed so much that she had to di...
403K 11.6K 31
𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 In which Mara Abrams has a whole lot of anger in her just waiting to be let out. BOOK 1 ...
33.6K 1.1K 10
after tragic accident, she moves to LA with her mother side of the family and didn't think it's would cause a chaos. (robby keene x fem!reader) (cob...