Starting The Group Chat With...

By BlameMyGamingChair

《Disclaimer》 The following is a non-profit Fanfiction parody. I do not own「Solo Levelling」,「Sword Art Online... More

(Auxiliary) Characters Sheet
(auxiliary II) Character's Lore So Far
The SAO Everbody Wants
The Will To Get Stronger
Solo Players Played Duo Too???
Out from the castle
The Amazing Spider Girl
The Amazing Spider Girl (2)
A Cliché Manhwa
Not so Cliché Manhwa
Excuses Of The Weak
End Of Tutorial
Between the Beaters
A Wild Quest Has Appear!
The Good Slime
The Admin
The Forgotten Dragon King
The Orc Disaster
Deities inside The World Suspension
The Wise One
The Gluttonous Swordsman And The Spider
Skill Farming
Skill Farming (2)
The Monarch Of the Beginning
The Constellations
Everyone's Problem (1)
Everyone's Problem (2)
Blade Terratect
Starting With A Guild
Starting With A Guild (2)
Psycopaths And Gary Stu
Starting A Guild (3)
A Common Administration
Authority
Members' Plotting
A Little Sister's Plot
Curses
Curses (2)
Blessings
Blessings (2)
Monarch Of The End
War of Admins (1)
War of Admins (2)
Admin's Plot
Admin's Plot (2)
War of Admins (3)
War of Admins (Final)
Start of Aftermath
Slime's Leveling
Slime's Leveling (2)
Solo Leveling
Solo Leveling (2)
A/N: A whole chap
A Spider's Humanity
A Spider's Humanity (2)
The little Sister's Ending (1) (Reworked)
The little Sister's Ending (2) (Reworked)
Slime and Dragon King's Agony
Manipulation, Yet again
Monarch's Crown
Wildcards
Intermission: Child Of Chaos
Intermission: Group Chat
Adventure (1)
Adventure (2)
Adventure (3)

The Admins (2)

346 27 4
By BlameMyGamingChair

"It doesn't make any sense."

Three hooded figures sat in circles at a round table. The room was pitch black. Yet the round table and chairs shine in the gradient of purple and blue in appearance.

It was almost translucent.

The three figures sat there and seemed to be in a hot debate. They are the administrators of Aincrad.

"It should be impossible to get a million COL in just a month, yet I didn't find any trace... and I didn't find any intervention either!!! Are you guys sure this guy doesn't have a sponsor!??" The blue hooded one with the alphabet "A" complained about a certain player.

"What kind of sponsor would grant their players a million COLs? Even if it was donations by multiple Constellations, currently there are only a few constellations. They won't have the riches to donate." A red hood voiced his thoughts. He goes by the name, "K".

"And a few of Constellations acquirements failed. They even noticed the system is parasitical to their soul and disintegrated them. Even though we worked so hard to make the system use only a little amount of power that they won't notice." Admin A pointed out.

Suddenly the red-hooded K shifted his attention toward the admin with black hood, the quietest guy since they held their meeting.

"...You don't seem to be surprised, F."

And the black hood now dubbed as "F" answered, "Is that how it looks like to you?"

"F- senpai... You're always silent in almost all of our meetings!" (A)

"Regardless, player ID: BallsDeep69 is still the biggest threat we should consider. But killing him would gain dissatisfaction from the higher constellations." (K)

"That being said, High ranked constellation like Nyx wanted to kill him" (A)

"Wrong, she may seem like that. But deep down she wants the player more than anyone else. After the system developed sentience, it becomes harder to investigate. Many things got filtered and not that much information can be extracted." Admin K grimaced.

"That's why I said you shouldn't use that mortal's soul to run the system! I bet she's doing this to get back at us!" Admin A accused.

"If you want to become the medium to regulate all skills and exps real-time then I guess I should make you do it."

"Hii!!!" Admin K used authority in his voice, threatening the youngest admin to turn him into the System instead. In response to that, Admin A hides behind the astral chair he was sitting on.

Suddenly a cold voice interjected.

"Enough."

It was the Black-hooded admin, known as Administrator F.

"Since you find nothing wrong, then the player is not cheating. Remember that I respected rules the most. If you don't have anything else, I will go back to managing the floors."

The figure stood up.

"What, this matter is more than just a simple 'cheating', are you trying to cast aside your role as an Administrator, F?" These are the taunts of Administrator K.

"Unlike you, K, I don't use enslaved mortals to do my job. I've already been busy after changing a whole 99 floors due to your cries. Don't disturb me with such trivial matters anymore"

The Black-hooded figure then leaves the pitch-black room after disappearing in white particles.

.
.
.

--- Okamura Akihito's POV ---

Today is a big day, which is why I dressed up for a huge meeting involving four parties.

One of the Midnight Coats in my inventory has been transformed into something else entirely by a certain dwarf known for his craftsmanship in Tensura.

The Midnight Coat with scarlet lines settled over my plain scarlet T-shirt before I went to the meeting.

Remember when I say I'd dress up? Well, Hiromi didn't say it's weird so it's fine to wear this.

Knights of the Blood, Divine Dragon Alliance, and Liberation. Those are the only three guilds recognized by the Players Association.

The Association itself consists of all three guild leaders as well as a player who worked for the government.

Player ID: Chrysheight, AKA Kikuoka Seijuro. He is an ex- Lieutenant Colonel of the JSDF, who voluntarily transferred over to the Ministry of Internal Affair's Telecommunications Bureau.

He is also one of the supporting characters that appear in the second season of SAO.

I still don't know how many admins are running this shitty game, but I suspect Chrysheight is related to this whole ordeal. Either that, or he was just being swept by the whole current.

And that player is now here, sitting on a chair in Infront of me and the other guild leaders.

"I guess this will be our first meeting then?" Says a man clad in red and white, the man known as Heathcliff who leads the Knights of Blood Guild to where they are today. AKA Kayaba Akihiko, a potential administrator who operates the Aincrad system.

Now why did I say "potential"?

Simply because great sage told me there are multiple admins more than two.

Was he the canon Kayaba Akihiko who made the death game but somehow the game come to life?

Did he meet a random omnipotent being who was responsible for all of this?

Or is he secretly a deity himself?

And is he one of the reasons for my reincarnation?

All possibilities made their way creeping into my brain.

But I know one thing I am very sure of... This guy is a mortal.

There is no sense of a huge amount of divinity like a certain skill of mine radiating from his body, nor do I find his words contradicting to what he actually meant.

If you haven't forgotten, My 『Universal Affinity』 allows me to detect lies.

"I suppose, Heathcliff-san" The owner of that voice was the leader of Devine Dragon Alliance.

Originally, Kibaou's liberation guild was actually just a small party in the anime, his small squad went to a tragedy and would later merge with the mutual aid organization, «MMO Today», led by Thinker. This congregation eventually turned into the Aincrad Liberation Force.

But that's not happening in this timeline. Due to the butterfly effect, Thinker is now the Guild leader of the Devine Dragons.

The guy with umber-brown, wavy hair, and brown eyes is clad with silver shoulder guards and a chest plate over the businessman suit.

And finally, Kikuoka-san wears a formal suit without any kind of Aincrad accessories. The guy fixed his glasses, and voice his thoughts:

"We welcome you here today... Heathcliff-sama, Thinker-sama, and... Akihito-sama."

You guys noticed that? He used my real name to address me. Oh well, I suppose I can't hope to have him mention "BallsDeep69-sama" Infront of a formal meeting between the association and guilds.

"We have gathered here today to discuss the current catastrophe that happened a few months ago... Dungeons."

"This is what we've all been waiting for... Dungeons appearance keeps on rising to who knows where. And I saw many civilians have suffered the damages." (Heathcliff)

Will you look at that, "many civilians"? You don't seem to consider yourself as one?

"Indeed, Heathcliff-sama. Today we would like to discuss dungeon management by the three guilds. This will lead to a very crucial decision we will take for the future."

"Before we even started with that, I'd like to point out something..." Suddenly, Thinker-san interrupted.

"...Go on, Thinker-san." (Kikuoka)

"I assume we will be given and be assigned to dungeons in certain areas under our jurisdiction in order to deal with the current situation. How are you going to divide them?"

"That is exactly what we will discuss today, Thinker-san. As a matter of fact, we have made the division thoroughly..."

As Kikuoka-san stated that, the huge screen behind him turned on.

All three guilds building are known to be located far away from each other. The Knights of Blood are located in Hokkaido, The divine dragons guild is settled in Osaka, and finally, Liberation Guild had just made their biggest controversy in Tokyo.

Despite being in Tokyo, the Liberation Guild will temporarily take care of dungeons that appear in Kanto, Chūbo, and Tohoku regions. While those in the Divine Dragons will temporarily deal with any dungeons in southern Japan.

The Knights of Blood are already dealing with dungeons throughout the Hokkaido province so obviously that place is their turf.

"Stop, This is a problem... Kikuoka-san" Thinker stated thus.

"Can you please explain, Thinker-sama?"

"You're giving up the capital of our country as well as three regions to a guild with only three members? I think you know what I'm talking about..." He's talking about my guild.

We did reject a lot of players on our first day, but that is just because I don't want to affiliate myself with anyone I don't know. If you'd want to join my guild, you'd have to get a recommendation. But that won't mean I will accept those players right away.

In response to that, I smiled.

"'Giving up' is a strong word. Don't you think?" That caused him to look at me.

"Whatever you think it is, No offense to you, Akihito-san... But I am not convinced that a guild with only three people can even clear a dungeon" His voice was calm and assuring. He put up the front of a reliable and reasonable leader, But do you remember my skill?

Universal Affinity's interpretation: Don't joke around with me! Just because you're rich doesn't mean you'd get to obtain Tokyo into your hands! You only have three members??? Are you retarded?! You expect me to believe you're over level 90?! My constellation might be telling me you're a big deal, but in the end, you're just a joke! No one stepped foot on the third floor yet, how'd you expect me to believe that?!

Hahaha, I'm gonna burn this fucker to the ground.

"Aha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! True... But you see, hear me out here. counterpoint: You're all weaker than I am"

«Report: 『Divinity』 has been executed to enhance 『Haki』 successfully»

["Fear" has been inflicted upon your enemies]

Immediately Heathcliff stood up, our eyes locked upon each other whilst we ignore the association's leader and Thinker who had trouble breathing.

I may be over level 70 but constellations have their own way to strengthen their apostles. And noting the fact Heathcliff is Kayaba Akihiko in the original, is already alert enough.

But I know those eyes. Kayaba Akihiko matches all of it: Superficial charm, High intellect, manipulative nature, and extreme lack of empathy towards a human's life...

People tend to think Psychopathy is a mental disorder that causes you to go violent. But the truth is much deeper than that.

Psychopathy is a personality disorder. A guy with Borderline personality disorder often feels out of control and victimized while the psychopath is more able to regulate his or her affect and derives a sense of power from the ability to manipulate, deceive and control others.

While antisocial personality disorder can also be called a "Sociopath", those tend to act more impulsively and erratically.

The man clad in red in front of me, is a true Psychopath.

Right, I won't deny it too... Even if it's in the name of protecting those I cared for... Having to almost kill or manipulate someone--- I won't deny it either.

He's just like me.

.
.
.

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

779K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
330K 10.9K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
219K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
371K 22.2K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...