Life after Marriage

Oleh JeevithaS2

It's my first story. It is my imagination. If any of the part or incidents is related to any of ur story or l... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 24

456 21 0
Oleh JeevithaS2

Vikram pov
               We both had lunch and headed to her room. After entering she laid on bed relaxing.
I – Are u ok.
Priya – I am ok little tired due to exam.
I – U take rest we can go out later.
Priya – No no I didn’t went out due to exam so lets go. I will refresh and come. U decide where to go.
I – Ok.
                 I thought to take her for movie. So I booked tickets through online. After 20 minutes she came out. She was wearing jeans and top. I stopped breathing. She is looking hot. I was just looking at her. She came near me.
Priya – Shall we go.
I – Ye. .. Yeah let’s go.
I shattered little. In car,
I – U know what u look hot in this dress
She blushed.
Priya – Thanks. Where we r going.
I – Let’s watch movie then dinner.
Priya – Ok.
I have booked corner seat . We were watching movie there is no crowd in theatre because it is weekday afternoon. Only few couples and gang of college students. I hold her hand. Later she kept her head in my shoulder. I was experiencing new feeling in my life. Till last month I was just thinking about work but now everything changed. I just want to hold her hand like this till end of my life. There was a romantic scene I looked at her. She sensed my gaze so She was looking here and there not at me. I just kissed her hand which I am holding. She blushed.
I – If u blush like this I can’t control then I start to do more.
Priya looked at me with shock. I laughed at her. She pouted and turned to screen. We had our dinner after movie. When we start to go out of hotel manager came running towards us.
I – What happen?
Manager – Sir Press people are outside they want to interview u about our plan of starting jewellery shop.
I – How they got to know about it we didn’t announce it official.
Manager – I don’t know sir.
I – Ok u go I will come in 5 minutes.
Manager went. I turned towards Priya.
I – Riya u just stay in my room I will be back in few minutes.
She nodded and went. I went to attend interview after that I took her out by back entrance I don’t want to make her uncomfortable by media.  She is silent on the way to her home.
I – Riya are u ok.
She looked at me and nodded.  I hold her hand.
I – What happen u r thinking about something since we start from hotel.
Priya – Nothing I was just thinking how can I handle the new environment after marriage.
I tighten the hold of her hand.
I -  Riya don’t think too much. I will be with u always. Be yourself u don’t need to change. I know u can able to handle everything.
She nodded. I stopped the car near her house.
I – Riya this is for u
I gave saree to her. She opened it.
I – I designed it for u. If u like it u can wear it at marriage.
Priya – I really loved it. It’s so beautiful. Thank you for take care of everything.
She suddenly kissed my cheek and ran inside her house. I was just holding my cheeks in shock. I came back to sense when I hear knocking of car glass. Her brother was standing there. We talked few minutes and gave her bag to him and said it’s too late so I want to go so can’t come inside home. He agreed then I started to my home. I was just smiling like a idiot during whole ride.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

89.2K 4K 20
This story is about a couple , they married on unusual circumstances , how they understand each other and face the consequences and win over their lo...
164K 5.8K 52
American man-Indian girl Arranged marriage love story Story in single line: Not a love marriage but love after marriage Anu's a girl who'd never bee...
230K 8.5K 58
unexpect the unexpected at the unexpected moment. confusing right... yeah it was confusing and unexpected for her too
6K 434 28
This story is about an amazing couple who are from a middle-class family and have a dream to achieve in their Life. But due to family pressure and th...