Angel of Fire

Galing kay quinn_between_

Katherine Helen Swan is a relatively normal teen until her sister becomes involved in the business of vampire... Higit pa

Start
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
face claims

Seventeen

266 9 1
Galing kay quinn_between_

Katherine was trying not to cry as Jacob spoke but she had heard enough and decided to walk away and sit further from them in hopes that the waves would drowned out his words. She didn't want to think about how her sisters "death" would devastate their father. Or how Bella would have to leave forever.

"Hey," Seth said as he sat down next to her. "Ignore him. He's just-"

"I know. I just don't want to think about how I'll be losing my sister," Katherine muttered as she put her head on Seth's shoulder.

"How is he?" Seth asked as he placed a hand over her bump.

"A total night owl. I hardly get sleep cause of it. Dad helps but ever since Jake got back it's been worse," Katherine sighed.

"Have you thought of names?" Seth asked eagerly.

"A few. I like River and maybe Dakota or Aleks," Katherine shrugged.

"Dakota? Isn't that a girl's name?" Seth asked.

"No its a unisex name," Katherine chuckled.

***

"I've been the worst," Jacob said as he sat next to Katherine on her bed.

"Yeah, you have been," Katherine scoffed as she placed a hand over her growing bump. "Do you wanna feel him. He's always active at night."

Katherine lifted her shirt up and grabbed Jacob's hand and placed it on the bump. As soon as his hand was on her tummy the boy began to move around and kick. They both laughed as Jacob looked up at Katherine then back down at the baby.

"Hi," Jacob said to the baby. "I'm your dad," Jacob looked up at Katherine, "that's still weird to say."

"Trust me I'm not used to it and he's growing inside me," Katherine paused. "Do you think that he'll come out like me?"

"Nah, he'll be a wolf," Jacob joked.

"That still worries me. To some degrees I'm one of them. What if his being around me triggers the shift?" Katherine looked down at her belly.

"You're different then them. You don't have venom and you don't always have to feed like they do. You can eat human food. You look human," Jacob layed down next to Katherine.

"My temperature is similar to yours. My heartbeat is crazy fast. And I can move like them," Katherine argued. "I'm still similar to them."

"He's not even born yet and you're worried about things that might not even be a problem," Jacob yawned.

"Charlie will be mad if he sees you in here," Katherine chuckled as she turned to face him.

"Shh, go to sleep," Jacob closed his eyes. Katherine fell asleep as did Jacob.

Charlie went to check on Katherine and saw Jacob sleeping next to her above the covers she was under. Charlie let out a sigh and shook his head. He grabbed a blanket from the chair in her room and placed it over Jacob before walking away.

***

"Hey," Katherine answered the phone with a smile. "How's the honeymoon?"

"I need you to go to the Cullens," Bella quickly said.

"I'm already on my way there. Carlisle wants me in more often for check ups," Katherine explained. "Why what's wrong, Bells."

"Rosalie will explain everything when you get there. I love you," Bella said.

"I love you too," Katherine said and then heard a click.

It wasn't long till Katherine was at the Cullens home. Rosalie greeted her as she always did but this time something about Rosalie seemed different.

"Okay what's going on?" Katherine asked with a shake of her head.

"Try not to freak out but Bella is pregnant," Rosalie said with a smile.

"Wait I thought that wasn't possible?" Katherine questioned.

"We thought what's happening with you, isn't possible either. But here we are," Rosalie shrugged.

"Oh, wow. I'm going to be an aunt and a mother. Great. Oh poor Charlie. He's going to have two grandchildren and his children are only 18," Katherine sighed.

"We should get you to your appointment," Rosalie pulled Katherine along.

"Right," Katherine shook her head.

***

"Wow you look, well more pregnant then me. Yay for supernatural baby bumps," Katherine joked as she sat next to her sister.

"You're so warm," Bella cuddle closer to her younger sister.

Katherine got under the quilt and moved closer to Bella. "By all means use me as your personal heater. The heat is sometimes too much," Katherine rested her head on Bella's shoulder. "We're in this together, Bells. I'm by your side through the whole thing. Okay?"

"Promise?" Bella asked.

"Swear on my life," Katherine smiled.

"Hey when you're turned, we could pretend we are twins. Kind of like Jasper and Rosalie do," Katherine joked earning a chuckle from Jasper.

"You'll travel with us?" Bella asked hopefully.

"Yeah maybe I'll come up with something like I want to go to college. I mean Carlisle thinks I won't age anymore even though I don't really have venom. So if I don't age anymore I'll have to eventually leave dad," Katherine frowned.

"He'll be devastated when we are both gone," Bella said softly.

"Maybe it would be easier if we did some kind of car accident or something that could take us both out," Katherine shrugged. "I hate thinking about this. Have you thought of any names?"

"No, not yet. What about you?" Bella went along with the subject change.

"I have a name that I'm leaning toward but Jake doesn't like it. Plus I kinda don't want to tell you incase you have yours before mine," Katherine teased.

Bella rolled her eyes, "right. Just tell me I want to know what my nephew will be named."

"I like River but Jake prefers Dakota," Katherine said with a sigh.

"I like them both. Maybe you could some how use them both," Bella smiled at her sister.

"Maybe," Katherine smiled.

***

Everyone could hear as Jacob rode up to the Cullens house. Katherine had been spending most if not all of her time by her sisters side. She told Charlie she was splitting her time with Jacob and the Cullens, from time to time she'd go home and see her dad. Carlisle let Jacob in and Jacob began asking questions.

"Jacob is here," Katherine whispered to Bella who she sat next to.

"Jake,is that you?" Bella asked.

Jacob came up the stairs to see Rosalie protectively standing in front of both Swan sisters. All the others were gathered in different areas of the living room. Jacob moved closer to get a look at Bella who was covered by Rosalie.

"I'm glad you came," Bella spoke. Katherine softly squeezed Bella's hand.

"Close enough," Rosalie stepped forward as Jacob tried to get closer.

"Rose," Katherine scolded.

"What's your problem?" Jacob asked the blonde.

"Rose, it's okay," Bella assured her.

Jacob walked around Rosalie and sat on the table in front of the two sisters. Bella smiled at Jacob who examined her with his eyes.

Jacob sighed, "you look terrible."

Bella shook her head with a smile, "yeah, it's nice to see you, too."

Jacob nodded, "so, are you gonna tell me what's wrong with you?"

Bella shared a look with Katherine who simply nodded and moved over a bit so Bella could stand.

"Rose, you wanna help me up?" Bella asked after looking up at the vampire. Bella removed the quilt and placed it on Katherine's lap. Her baby bump was exposed causing Jacob to stand and stare at it. Jacob was quiet as he looked from the bump to Edward. Katherine knew what was coming next.

"You did this!" Jacob accused Edward and he moved to attack him. Emmett quickly moved to stop him.

"We didn't know it was even possible," Carlisle explained as Jacob removed Emmett's hand from his shoulder.

"What is it?" Jacob asked.

"I'm not sure. Ultrasounds and needles won't penetrate the embryonic sac," Carlisle explained.

Bella sat back down next to her sister. Katherine moved closer to her and rubbed her belly. The two shared a look with a soft smile.

"I can't see it, either," Alice spoke up. "And I can't see Bella's future anymore."

"We've been researching legends, but there isn't much to go on. What we do know is that it's strong. And fast growing," Carlisle explained.

"Why haven't you done anything? Take it out of her!" Jacob demanded.

"This is none of your business, dog," Rosalie defended.

"Rose!" Esme scolded.

"Would you demanded he do the same for our child?" Katherine stood up in anger.

"All this fighting isn't good for Bella or Kat," Esme nodded for Katherine to sit down.

"The fetus isn't good for Bella," Alice argued.

"Say the word Alice. "Baby." Its just a little baby," Rosalie yelled at Alice.

"Carlisle, you've gotta do something," Jacob begged.

"No," Bella spoke up. "It's not his decision. It's not any of yours." Katherine held Bella's hand and gave her a soft smile.

"Jacob, I need to talk to you," Edward said before walking out of the house. Jacob followed after him.

○■□●

A/n: maybe I'll upload the whole story. Enjoy 🙂

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

29.3K 501 22
Nicole Cameron Hale. She is the daughter of Jasper and Alice. Being a vampire hybrid means that she's different from the rest of her family. She can...
33.1K 511 15
A auntie of Bella's named Stella Swan. Who moved to forks for her Niece Isabella Swan that is marrying the one and only Edward Cullen. Isabella/Bell...
34.7K 487 9
Katherine Swan; She's your typical 15 year old girl. She had dark brown hair, baby blue eyes and lightly tan skin. She lived with her mother and...
24.4K 604 19
Life is normal for Harper Black until her dad's best friend's youngest daughter, Bella Swan, comes back into town. (_-_-_-_-_...