Trials and Tribulations with...

By wonderlessgemini

Odell Beckham Jr is a damn good football player. And he knew it! He at the hype of his career last thing he... More

1) Introducing Trinity
2) No Trinity!
3) Babysitter?
4) New Start
5) Touchdown Daddy
Author Note
6) Awkward Moments
7) Meeting New People
9) Best Of Nights
Author's Notes
10) California Love
11) Trinity's Birthday Bash
12) Family Time
13) Date Night
14) The Flu
15)Criminals and Football Players
A/N Chapter 15
16) Jobless and Lost
17) Blood Betrayal
18) Dancing Babies
19) New Team Member
20) Burning to Dance
21) Boys Will Be Boys
22) Awkward Family Dinners
23) 2 Fights and a Make Up
24) Flirtatious
25) White Girls and Barbados
26) Day 1: Barbados
27) Day 2 Barbados
28) Day 3 Barbados
29) Vacation And Grief
30) Keeping Faith
31) Awaken
32) Surprises
33) Birthday Feels
34) Meeting The Family
35) Mending Relationships
36) New Positions
37) One Of Those Nights
38) Finally Family Time
39) Happy Occasions
40)

8) Shrimp Award

4.7K 218 60
By wonderlessgemini

*One Months Later*

Odell

Today was the Billboard Awards. I couldn't be any more excited. Well I think Trinity is a but more happier then me. Since I told the world she's my daughter I have been getting nothing but good feedback.

"Have you decided who you want to give the last ticket to? " Steve my publicist asked.

"Uh-"

"I believe it needs to be Farrah" he interrupted.

"Woah why. He was gonna give it to me" Harmonie said.

"Thats cute. But that's Trinity's babysitter and she will watch her better."

"I can watch a child. Trinity likes me. Right Trini?" she ask Trinity who was engage with Sophia the First on the television.

"Huh" Trinity respond not even moving. Just then Farrah came in and went to the living room with Trinity.

"Hey guys. Hey baby girl" she said to Trinity.

"Yeaaaaa Farrah!!" Trinity yelled Jumping in her arms

"Well let's let Trinity to decide" Steven said.

"Decide what?" Farrah asked.

"Whose gonna get the the last ticket for the Billboard Awards" I told her.

"Oh well um-"

"Trinity please pick who you want to go with you!" Steven said impatiently.

"Well that's easy I choose Farrah duhh" Trinity said.

"Well there you have it! Now if you excuse me I have work to go do." Steve said dapping me up and then leaving.

"May I speak with you?" Harmonie asked.

"Yea of course" I told her as we head to my room.

"Are you serious about this! I thought you were taking me" she whispered yelled as soon as I closed the door.

"Serious about what? She made her decision."

"She is a child! Are you going her all the decisions in your life? " she asked.

"No but what done I done. There will be other shows to take you. Plus I'll make it up to you" I said grabbing her by the waist.

"Sure you will" she said pulling away from me and going out the door. She grabbed her bag and left.

Shit man! I aint know this was going to be a problem. I went in m kitchen and got a drink. I walked to the living room and sat down in my lazyboy recliner. I switched off Sophia the First for the NFL Patriots vs. Steelers game. I was Justin time. Of course I felt the ugly looks coming from Trinity. I ignored them because I needed some me time.

"If me going to the Billboard Awards then I won't go" Farrah said.

"Its not a problem" I told her.

"Well your girlfriend says differently" she mumbled.

"Farrah do you want to go or no" I asked.

"Well yea but-"

"But nothing your going and that's final" I told her.

"Okay theres a problem"

"Oh my gosh can a nigga get a damn break!"

"Language!" Trinity yelled

"I don't have anything fancy to wear to the award show"

"So buy one" I told her.

"Yea see you don't pay me enough for that" she said.

"What exactly do you do with your money?" I asked.

"Take care of my mother" she said firmly'

"WAIT I DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO WEAR EITHER!" Trinity yelled jumping on me.

"You have plenty of clothes" I told her.

"Nothing Awardy"

"That's not a word. Plus this is why I have a stylist. I'll just ask for her to bring children wears and ball gowns. She's coming tomorrow anyways so she can get my size. "I said.

"Awe man I wanted to go shopping." Trinity pouted.

"Yea I bet. Wanna make daddy go broke"

"Thats why the checks keeps coming in as long as you play" she answered before going back to Farrah.

*Farrah*

After taking Trinity to school I went to Chipotle where I was meeting up Riley. It's been a month and some days since we been on these little dates. My mother was so happy to hear that I have given him another chance.

"Hey Riley" I said as I sat down across from him.

"Hey Farrah you look beautiful" he said.

I look down at my basic ass outfit. It was a simple tan strapless body fitting dress that I wore with Charlotte's Russe sandals. But that was how Riley was he always complemented me on anything I wore.

"Oh thank you. You don't look too shabby yourself. " I said.

" You wanna go order now or later"

"No cuz soon I'm going to go back to work."

"Alright let's go. How's work anyways"

"It's great um I am going to the Billboard Awards. " I told him.

"Sweet! Aren't you lucky. " he said

"Perks of working with a NFL player"

"Damn maybe I went in the wrong industry" he joked.

"What aren't you a graphic designer for housing and buildings and all that cool stuff"

"Yea I build your dream home" he said.

We ordered our food and beverages and went back to our tables. We sat and ate in silence for a little while. I checked my phone and say that Odell had texted me asking what type of dress I was looking for.

Apparently his stylist asked him and he didn't know the answer. The only problem was I didn't know what type of dress I wanted. I wanted something cute comfortable and fancy looking. And that's exactly what u texted him.

"What got you smiling so hard. " Riley ask.

"Odell just ask ask me what type of dress I wanted" I squealed.

"He's buying you a dress. "

"I'm not sure but I don't care."

"I'm sure you'll look lovely in anything. "

"You always know the right thing to say." I told him.

"Keeping that in mind. I wanted to talk to you about us" he said.

"What about us. "

"I wanted to take us to another level. I want us to be officially together. None of this talking nonsense." he said.

"Oh um what do you mean officially together. "

"As in committed to each other." he said.

"See that's the thing I'm not sure if I want a committed relationship now" I said.

"And why is that"

"I don't know I just wanted to have fun. I'm young and just want to explore." I told him.

"So as of now your seeing other men"

"Oh no I'm not. "

"I'm don't know what you want so Farrah let me know when you find out what you want. Have a lovely day." He said getting up and leaving.

I felt bad for what I said. But I had to be honest with him. I'm just not ready for a relationship with him. I just need more time.

I got up and went to go pick up Trinity. When I was done I dropped her off at dance and went home. Odell had told we was going to pick her up. That just gave me more time to study for semester exams.

When I got home I laid down and opened my sociology book and started re-reading the chapter we were on. I was in deep concentration when my phone was ringing. It was Odell. I hope he know I ain't doing shit.

"Hello" I answered.

"Farrah! I'm at the hospital Trinity had a little accident and um I need her papers. ".

" Woah slow down. What do you mean by accident. What's wrong with her"

"I'll tell you when you go and get her papers from the house and bring them to Mercy Hospital. " he said.

"Okay I'll be there in a few."

I rushed out and went over to Odell's condo. I knew exactly where her papers were. I knew I wouldn't make it on time if I took the bus. I went over to where Odell kept his keys to his car and got one of them. Turn out it was the key to his Mercedes.

*Odell*

Farrah got to the hospital and rush to me. I took the folder and finish filing pit the rest of the questions. I can hear Farrah asking me questions but I tuned her out.

I can't believe I got her in this situations. I just wanted us to go out to eat. How the fuck I was suppose to know she was allergic to shrimp. No one from child services told me. Trinity sure as hell didn't tell me and I don't think she knew cuz she said she never ate that before.

"I know DAMN well you hear me" Farrah yelled at me.

"I went out to eat with her and I ordered shrimp pasta and she ordered a burger. Our food came in and she wanted to try my pasta. I gave her a bite and a minute later her face got swollen then her throat. She couldn't breathe. We rush her here and they immediately gave her the epi shit thing and it work but she still didn't breathe. You happy! "

"She's allergic to shrimp. I didn't know that"

"I obviously didn't know either" I said as she say next to me.

"I'm sorry I yelled. I was just worried. "

"I know. I fucked up"

"You can't put this on you."

"I shouldn't have gave her none."

"This was bound to happen. You know why"

"No"

"Because what we didn't know we know now"

"No shrimps for Trinity." I said

"Your a great dad okay"

"Thank you" I said

"Family of Trinity Beckham"

"Thats using said as Farrah and I stood up.

"She's is just fine. She's breathing on her own."

"Thank you so much Dr. Lyric" I said shaking his hand.

"Can we see her" Farrah asked.

"Of course room A157 but I believe she is still asleep from the medication. "

"Go ahead imma meet with you. " I told Farrah.

" Okay" she said as she walked away with Dr. Lyric.

I had received a text from Harmonie saying she was coming. I waited got her and she finally came. She came up to me and gave me a hug. I pulled away after a while and gave her a kiss.

"Is she Okay"

"Yea she's fine. I can go see her. So come on. "

I took her hand and made our way to the hospital to room where Trinity was at. When we went in Farrah was sitting down holding Trinity hand. Trini was still fast asleep.

" What are you doing here? " Harmonie asked Farrah.

" To see if she's okay." Farrah said.

"She still look a little puffy or is that just her cheeks" I smiled going over to her.

"Those are just her cheeks" Farrah smiled back.

"She is never going to live this down"

"Never" Farrah laughed.

"I might have to get her that car thing she wanted"

"Buy her forgiveness, that sounds like something Trinity would like. "

" Yes it is!" Trinity said opening her eyes.

"Were you awake the whole time. " I asked her.

" I tricked you!"

"Uh you're did baby girl. But I'm just happy your Okay" u told her kissing her forehead.

***************************

Today was the last fitting before the show. I haven't seen anyone else outfit but my tuxs. I was gonna look like a fresh new man tomorrow. I had to practice my line for when I am presenting the award for best Hip Hop Male Artist of the year.

I hope it's somebody I like. I was getting my hair done when Trinity walked in. She crawled in my lap and laid down. She took my phone and started playing games.

"You don't know how to ask? " I told her.

" You almost killed me I believe I deserve a phone" she said.

"How about I get you an iPad"

"And I can get whatever games I want"

"Yes"

"Yeaaaa your the best" she said kissing me on my cheek.

"I know I am. Now go and play with your toys" I said as she got off my lap and ran off.

"She's a cutie" Mason my Barber told me.

"Thanks man"

"I see you spoiling her rotten"

"Thats daddy little princess right there." I said.

"Right I spoul my son against the bm's wishes. She gets so mad when she she's like three new pairs of shoe boxes. "

" Farrah gets heated when I go against her will"

"Farrah the nanny? The one with the nice fat ass"

"Imma tell your baby mama"

"Ha chill with that. But like for real that's one fine ass woman. You ain't smashing. "

" Nah man I got a girl".

"Lightskin one. Yall still together?"

"Yea"

"Mhm aight"

"Just get my shit fix ol nosy ass" I laughed as he just smile and went back to cutting.

Authors Note: I know I know I am late on update but here yall go. And no there will not be an update this Sunday for this book but there will be later that week.

Farrah?

Odell?

Harmonie?

Riley?

Trinity?

✋ Did yall comment up there by the names?

Shout out to my unappreciative friend @_trippyshvt3. I guess yall should read her books.

If you haven't already read my others books and their sequels

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 3.5K 24
.O D E L L I M A G I N E S. @illestkenzo , All Rights Reserved.
144K 5.5K 54
An Odell Beckham, Jr. Love Story
273K 11.2K 24
NFL rookie Odell Beckham Jr. is living his new life while being rich and famous. It's just that he owns this enormous amount of land, and no one to s...
941K 47.8K 39
Victoria is a girl who doesn't get out much. She's what people call a "goody-two shoes" She's not the partying type too much and she plays by the rul...