Dean's Life

By Rddudd

This is a story about Dean Winchester's life. He's a sheriff's deputy and a strict dad who's not afraid to sp... More

Once Over
Don't Even
Move In Day
Making Room
Adjustments
Paying the price
Say Uncle
Tea Party
Fish
Cart
Same Difference
Nick of Time
Deputy
Iced
Didn't ask
Blocked
Across
Whatever
Favor
Pajamas
Karaoke
Rachel
Interference
Candy
Ouch
For One Reason
No Big Deal
Taking Care of Business
Mirror
Hurtful
Bad guy
Power
Conference
Girl time
Tested
Don't think
Partner
What happened
Progress
John
Line Jumping
Talk
Next
Now
Rules
Go
Cringed
Focused on the Past
Control
Apology
Traffic stop
Getting through
True
Family
Either way
Because you are
This time around
Invisible
Tired
Mom
Building Blocks
In Case
My life

Pushed

1.7K 40 15
By Rddudd

Dean's pov

After our successful fishing outing, I was feeling extremely optimistic about our blended family but as the week went on that feeling diminished more by the day. By the time Thursday rolled around, I'd all but given up on hoping for anything to go my way. My boss has been riding my ass, the kids have been bickering non-stop for the past two days, Amy's been extra moody and she's not even on her period, and the peacemaker is out of town. I just need some release.

Thank God work is over for the day I thought, as I turned my key in the lock of the front door. I want nothing more right now than to see my beautiful lady so I can give her tight ass a firm squeeze and a swat. I want to give my sweet kids a big hug, well the two young ones anyway. Alex would never let me, I know that and besides he's pretty far from sweet. But possibly more than anything, I want to savor the cool suds of a draft beer tickling the back of my throat as I take a load off before dinner, collapsing in my recliner, turning on a slasher flick, any horror movie really, I don't care.

Sammy's at some week-long training conference to learn the law differences here versus California so he can figure out what he needs to do to become a legit practicing attorney here. I know he only moved in a little bit ago but he's been such a big help with the kids and with workin' on the basement with me that his absence is already really noticeable. Everyone's a little more on edge and stressed out when the peacemaker is not around.

Witnessing the sight before me as I enter the living room, I sigh heavily, knowing my dream will not be coming true this evening. Drew is sitting on Amy's lap in tears and my daughter is at her feet, looking guilty as sin.

"What happened?" I sternly question my daughter, before giving Amy a quick peck on the lips.

"Katie pushed me." Drew stops crying long enough to give me the intel. "And I fell and hurt my knee," he pouts, showing me his supposed owie as he points to his little denim covered leg.

"Did your mommy already kiss it and make it better, buddy," I ask, ruffling his hair as I give Amy a sly smile.

He nods in response, sinking further into Amy's comforting embrace as he continues to nurse his "wound."

Looking my daughter dead in the eyes, I bark out my command, "TALK!" I'm in no mood for this right now. The sheriff ripped me a new one today for a mistake the stupid new rookie made under my watch. I just wanted to come home and decompress, not deal with this.

"Daddy, I didn't mean to. He took the block I needed for the house I was building and..."

Cutting her off, I coldly asked, "Did. you. push. him?" pausing between words to emphasize now would not be a good time to try my patience.

Recognizing the tone of my voice, my daughter wisely responds honestly as she sadly nods her head in confirmation of her misbehavior.

"Get your ass upstairs to your room!" I shout, pointing the way. "I'll be up shortly to deal with you."

My disobedient daughter scrambles to her feet and hightails it upstairs.

"Dean, he's fine, that's not necessary," Amy says, gently gripping my elbow, trying futilely to spare my daughter from punishment.

Sighing heavily, I reply, "That's not the point and you know it."

Amy withdraws her hand upon hearing my snippy tone.

Now is not a good time for her to question my parenting decisions and judging by the apprehensive look on her face, I think she knows that.

If I wasn't so annoyed with the way this day turned out, I'd be much more accepting of her advice right now but such is not the case. Thankfully, my lady recognized that and dropped it. I really don't want to have to deliver two spankings tonight. Amy is well aware I won't hesitate to keep her in line by taking her over my knee when need be. In fact, I think she rather enjoys it. We both do. My dick twitched just thinking about it. Her draped across my lap in sexy lingerie, butt perched up high as she arches her back in anticipation of feeling my firm hand across her backside. Fuck, I'm gettin' a full blown hard-on hearing the sound of her sexy moans in my head as I plunge my fingers deep between her thighs to feel how wet she is in response to my stern discipline.

Amy clears her throat, trying to snap me out of my lewd fantasy as she eyes my growing bulge, just inches from her face. I must have unknowingly moved closer to my sexy girlfriend during my daydream, subconsciously trying to act out my indecent thoughts on my sumptuous lady. I'm glad Drew has his face buried in her chest so he can't see my erection straining against the zipper of my deputy uniform, although I am a bit jealous of his position right now.

"Perhaps I can help you with your, uh, rather large problem tonight, after the kids go to bed," she teases coyly, brushing the back of her hand across the length of my crotch as she smirks.

"Damn right you can, woman," I reply jokingly, in a fake deep voice with a roughneck accent. I smile as I gently caress her cheek. God, I love her so much. I've never felt this way about anyone before, not even Katie's mother Lauren. I mean, she was a good lay but I hate to admit that's all she really was. We were never a couple and we were never in love. For Katie's sake we tried to make it work once we found out Lauren was pregnant but obviously that didn't happen. Lauren took off shortly after Katie was born. She never wanted to be a mother or settle down, for that matter. A kid definitely did not fit into her irresponsible, flaky, impetuous lifestyle.

I never wanted a kid either, until the day Katie was born. As soon as I held her in my arms, I knew my life's mission was to protect my little girl at all costs. Loving her was easy. She was precious, beautiful, and perfect in every way. I never thought I'd be raising her on my own and I had no clue how hard it would be but we managed. Sammy helped out a lot before Katie was old enough to start school. I honestly couldn't have done it without him. Too bad his career took him to California. Katie really benefited from having her uncle's influence in her life growing up. I did too. I was in way way way over my head. Sam was the stable, level-headed, practical, patient one and I was the over-zealous, unrealistic, restless, wildcard.

And now I have this beauty sitting before me. How did I get so lucky? Amy's been doing an amazing job trying to be a mom to Katie ever since we started dating and even more so since we moved in together. I know she loves her and Katie will come around to love Amy soon too. Seeing them together now, I never realized how much Katie missed out on, not having a mother in her life. Don't get me wrong, Sam was a good stand-in. I mean, he acts like a girl a lot of the time anyway. He's way too emotional and he's always writing in his journal, plus he has this weird unhealthy obsession with poetry.

Bringing me back to the here and now, Amy said, "Please don't go too hard on her, Dean."

Giving her a wink and a smile, I replied, "You have nothing to worry about, baby, I promise." Receiving a soft smile in return, I trotted upstairs to deal with my disobedient daughter.

When I got to Katie's room, I didn't bother knocking, I don't have to, this is my house. As soon as I walked in, she immediately began apologizing, trying to talk her way out of this punishment.

"Daddy, it was an accident. I didn't mean for Drew to get hurt, I swear I didn't."

"Are you telling me you pushed him by accident?" She sure as Hell better not lie to me, if she does, she'll get this spanking ten-fold.

"No, I just..."

I put up my hand to silence her.

"Are you allowed to push people in this house?" I asked sternly.

"But, Daddy, I..."

Interrupting her, I shouted, "IT'S A YES OR NO QUESTION, KATHERINE ROSE!"

"No, Daddy," she replied softly, as she started to cry.

I pulled the chair out from underneath her desk. Sitting down, I patted my lap, indicating she needed to lie across it.

"You know what you did wrong so let's get this over with, young lady. I've had a long day." I didn't waste any time when she complied. Adjusting her to a more comfortable position over my thighs, I raised my hand up high and began spanking my daughter.

I peppered her small butt with several crisp slaps before pulling her pants down to her knees, realizing the protection they offered was hampering me from getting my point across.

"Daddy, no!" Katie protested, already missing the value the denim barrier of her jeans provided to her vulnerable little backside. She could now easily feel the punishing effects the palm of my hand delivered repeatedly to her panty clad rump.

"You brought this upon yourself, little girl. You know better than to put your hands on him. Don't you?" I continued to spank her as I lectured, slowing my pace only slightly to add emphasis to my words with more pronounced slaps to her quickly reddening behind.

"YES!" Katie shouted out her reply after a particularly hard spank to the undercurves of her bottom.

"GOOD," I countered, matching her volume for effect. "Because I don't want to have this conversation again." Whoa, just experienced a little bit of deja vu there. My old man used to say that a lot when he was dolin' out a whipping and he didn't think Sammy and I were being repentant enough for his liking. Happened more often than I'd care to admit, well with me anyway.

Sammy's always been more of a boy scout. He'd get real stoic though on those rare occasions our daddy had to punish him. Unfortunately, John often mistook Sammy's silence during a belting as a display of defiance. In reality, my little bro was actually seriously reflecting on his behavior and genuinely regretting disappointing our father. I, on the other hand, was usually just being a stubborn, obstinate little shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 3.9K 18
I haven't had a father. Ever. My mother has his number on the fridge in case anything bad happens. Well, I think my mother going missing is something...
75.2K 818 42
This is a book of spanking oneshots. I realize this is a VERY weird idea. It's ridiculous, and would never actually happen. It's an AU. Things will h...
8.4K 126 14
First time writer, so please excuse any mistakes and do let me know so i can correct it. A family drama with a wealthy business man who enjoys being...
7.2K 327 42
Hi. I'm Lexi Grace Winchester. My parents? Castiel ex-angel and still a hunter helping other hunters and Dean Winchester a hunter like my papa only h...