Angel of Fire

By quinn_between_

Katherine Helen Swan is a relatively normal teen until her sister becomes involved in the business of vampire... More

Start
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
face claims

Twelve

420 8 1
By quinn_between_

"Let's go loser," Katherine threw a jacket at Jacob.

"What?" Jacob looked at the jacket confused.

"Don't worry about patrol or anything. I got Sam to agree to me kidnapping you for the day. Let's go," Katherine grabbed her stuff and headed to her car. "We're on the clock, Jake. Our train leaves at 12:30."

"Train?" Jacob asked as he put on his shoes and quickly rushed after Katherine.

Once the two were on the road Jacob continued to ask questions. Katherine laughed until he threatened to jump out of the moving vehicle.

"We're going to Seattle, okay?" Katherine rolled her eyes as they got into the parking lot.

"Why do we need a train ride for that? Why not drive?" Jacob asked.

"I'm the only one here with a license and I don't feel like driving that long," Katherine said as she got out of the car.

Jacob scoffed as he followed Katherine. "I'm a great driver," Jacob muttered.

"Never said you weren't. I'm only saying that no one would pull you over in Forks or La Push. There's no telling who would pull you over before we get to our destination," Katherine explained.

***

"Tickets please," the man asked.

Katherine pulled them out of her bag and handed them to the man. When he went to hand them back Jacob took them and looked at the destination. The man left the room.

"Pullman? Why are we going to Pullman?" Jacob questioned.

"I talked to Rachel and we are spending a day with her tomorrow then heading home that night," Katherine shrugged as she took the tickets from him and tossed them in her bag. "Don't worry I've made sure both our parents are okay with this. Your dad has school covered for you and I got out of classes as long as I complete all the school work given to me I'll be fine."

Jacob sighed as he faced her. "You do so much for me, why?" Jacob asked as he leaned his head on hers.

"You're my best friend. Maybe in another life we were ment to be together," Katherine slightly joked with a smile.

Jacob leaned in and kissed her. Katherine was shocked for a moment but kissed back. Her hand moved to his neck and his moved to the back of her head. Things started getting heated as their breathing got heavy. Jacob turned her and pushed her against the wall as she removed his jacket. He flipped them around and picked her up by her thighs and wrapped her legs around his body. His lips made their way to her neck.

"Jake," Katherine breathed out. "If we do this. No one can know."

Jacob nodded as he pulled away from her neck. "No one," Jacob agreed.

***

Jacob and Katherine stood outside Forks high school. Jacob gave Katherine a ride to the school that morning.

"I doubt he turned her," Katherine shrugged.

"Neither of us know that," Jacob scoffed.

"Just don't be a dick," Katherine rolled her eyes. "I don't like him either but you could try and be nice for her sake."

"Right," Jacob scoffed as Bella and Edward walked over to them.

"Just don't get all wolfy," Katherine joked.

"Hey," Bella said as she came to a stop in front of Jacob.

"Charlie said you left town," Jacob seemed to be checking Bella.

"Yeah. To visit my mom. Why?" Bella was clueless.

Edward chuckled humorless, "he's checking to see if you're still human."

"Look, I'm here to warn you," Jacob started.

"Jake," Katherine scoffed.

"If your kind come on our land again," Jacob warned.

"Wait, what?" Bella questioned.

"You didn't tell her?" Jacob asked Edward.

"Just leave it alone, Jacob," Edward shook his head.

Bella looked at Edward, "tell me what?"

"Emmett and Paul had a misunderstanding. It's nothing to worry about," Edward said half the truth.

"Listen to you," Jacob smiled, "did you lie to get her out of town, too?"

"You should leave. Now," Edward threatened.

Katherine moved to stand in front of Jacob but he held her back. "It's okay," he told Katherine before addressing Edward. "She has the right to know. She is the one the red head wants."

"Victoria?" Bella asked as she stepped forward. "Alice's vision."

"I was trying to protect you," Edward said.

"Right," Katherine scoffed to herself.

"By lying to me," Bella said. "Okay, we're gonna talk about this, but- you," Bella addressed Jacob. "Why haven't you called me back?"

"I had nothing to say," Jacob said before walking away.

"Well, I have tons. Hold on," Bella walked towards him only to be stopped by Edward.

"Hey," Edward grabbed Bella's arm. "Bella."

"Edward, you have to trust me," Bella pleaded.

"I do trust you. It's him I don't trust," Edward nodded towards Jacob.

The couple shared looks before Bella walked over to Jacob and took the helmet he held out to her. She got on the bike causing Jacob to have a grin on his face.

"Hey, lose the grin, Jacob. We're just going for a ride," Bella said as she put on the helmet.

"Hold on tight," Jacob said as he started the bike.

Edward and Katherine watched as the two drove away.

"Let's get to class," Katherine nudged Edward.

"Why do you bother? I know you don't like me," Edward asked.

"I don't like what you are there's a difference. You make my sister happy. Even if I think she's stupid for wanting to be like you," Katherine shrugged. "We're going to be late."

***

"Hey, relax. It's just my sister," Katherine told Seth with a soft chuckle.

"Look they're here," Seth bounced up and down.

"Go," Katherine laughed.

"Jake!" Seth called as he ran towards Jacob and Bella.

"He's adorable," Katherine laughed.

"He's annoying," Leah scoffed with a laugh.

"He's your little brother. Of course you find him annoying," Katherine nudged Leah.

"You better be good to him. Or I'll kick your ass. Pack witch or not," Leah half joked.

"I'm closer to 18 then he is to 16. We won't be dating any time soon. No need to worry, wolfy," Katherine teased Leah.

"Don't tell him that. He might take it the wrong way," Leah warned.

Katherine nodded as the two took a seat near Sue. Seth soon came and sat next to Katherine. Billy began the story after Bella and Jacob sat down not far from Katherine and the Clearwater's. Everyone listened quietly as Billy spoke of the tribes history.

○■□●

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 716 29
Elena Persephone Swan is the twin sister of Isabella Marie Swan. Even though they have a lot of similar features, Elena is definitely not in love wit...
35.2K 488 9
Katherine Swan; She's your typical 15 year old girl. She had dark brown hair, baby blue eyes and lightly tan skin. She lived with her mother and...
37.8K 1K 24
You are the best-friend friend of Bella Swan, you have just moved to Forks and uncover some socking things about the Cullen family..... And about you...
4.9K 83 38
Taylor Cullen was just a normal vampire like the rest of his Cullen vampire siblings, but what happens when his life gets turned upside down when he...