Stranger Connections

Par _eyes_wideshut

A new phenomenon is sweeping the globe. Strangers who have a need deep inside rarely can meet the eye of some... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 14

45 5 0
Par _eyes_wideshut

A/N Ok hello my lovelies! So first of all please know that this has been the plan all along and I have agonized over it and how my readers may respond. I hope that you like it and I hope that you continue reading. There are a few more surprises to come but this is the big one. This story is fiction and any resemblance to reality is coincidental. My story is now being translated into other languages which is so cool. Thank you for reaching out to obtain my permission and valuing all the authors craft that you help to spread. So many of you dear readers have reached out to me through various platforms to share your love for this story with me and you will never know what that means to me. I cannot thank you enough. Every single message makes my day. For alerts when I update (or just to chat) follow _eyes_wideshut on twitter. Now enjoy...hopefully. Its happy I promise.

The next few weeks passed slowly for them both. The group worked hard to ensure they could take the time off and Chan made sure the company knew not to schedule anything during that visit. Jacob made several deposits at Felix's door and started calling him too. Felix wouldn't answer the phone for him though. Vanessa and Arny were staples at his apartment and the more Felix got to know them, the more he liked them. They were a true safe zone for him and watching the two of them together reassured him that he and Hyunjin were definitely moving in the right direction. He still didn't tell them about Hyunjin and they didn't push for any details, seeming to realize he wasn't ready to talk about his visitor.

When researching flights Felix started getting frustrated. Flights he could afford had hugely long layovers so that instead of a ten hour flight it was 24+ hours. Hyunjin kept trying to chime in that he could pay for the flight but Felix shut him down every single time. He would not allow Hyunjin to spend his money like that. A few days later he received a package from Korea and when he opened it he found a round trip ticket premium economy class non-stop. He would have gotten mad but there was a note attached.

~Hyunjin is freaking out because you won't let him buy the tickets. I'm taking matters into my own hands. This is from all of us, not him. Don't get mad at him please. Just take these and be glad we didn't gift first class the way some of us wanted to and we can't wait to meet you. Binnie~

Tell Binnie and the others I said thank you. I will. They didn't tell me. I know. I'm not mad. I just can't wait to see you. And to meet them.

Felix watched Hyunjin go seek out Changbin. "Thank you for sending Felix the ticket. He was arguing about me sending it."

"I didn't upset him did I?" Binnie asked worriedly.

"No. He's ok." He smiled. "We're ok."

"That's good." Changbin smiled and reached up as if to touch Hyunjin but pulled back before he did. "I'm so glad you found someone who makes you happy."

"He does." You make me happy too. "He says I make him happy too." He saw a look flash across Changbin's face. "He knows about us." He reassured his hyung. "He's ok with it." Changbin gave a relieved look.

"I was afraid to say the wrong thing." He admitted. Give him a hug for me. You sure? Yeah. Hyunjin somewhat awkwardly leaned over and hugged Changbin.

"That's from Felix." He said with a blush. Binnie grinned.

"Thank you Felix." Changbin said to Hyunjin. Then Hyunjin's face paled suddenly as Felix opened his door to a knock to find Jacob standing there. "What's wrong Jinnie?" Changbin asked instantly. Hyunjin held up his hand asking for a moment and his hyung nodded.

Felix sighed when he saw Jacob. "What do you want?"

"You." Jacob answered softly. "Always you. Look I know I fucked up but I miss you and I want you back."

"That's not going to happen Jacob. I have no interest in coming back to you. I have moved on and found someone else who appreciates me in a way you couldn't."

"Who? The long, blond, pretty boy?" Jacob sneered. "You need a man."

"He is a man." Felix answered angrily. "Don't talk about him."

Jacob cleared his face instantly and reached out a hand to touch Felix. "Babe, I miss you. I miss fucking you and talking to you. You always make me feel better."

"It's always about you, isn't it?" Felix asked with a sigh. "It's never about anyone else's feelings or needs, it's only about yours." He moved away from Jacob but put up his hand to block Jacob from moving forward. "That's why I chose him. He thinks about me and my needs all the time. He fulfills them before I even have to ask. I loved you, Jacob. I gave you everything I had in me and all it did was bring me down. I'm not willing to sacrifice my happiness anymore for anyone else." Felix looked at him seriously. "I don't mean to hurt you but you don't want me, you want what I can give you and I have nothing else to give."

Jacob's apologetic look dropped and was replaced by rage. "Goddamnit Felix! I want you to come back. Now do it."

"No."

"You fucking selfish faggot!" Jacob yelled and slammed his hand to the door frame.

Hyunjin leapt to his feet, fists clenched and pulled out his phone. I'll calling the police. Wait. It's ok. Just give me a minute. Changbin stood beside Hyunjin, looking at him with concern.

"Leave. Jacob, Leave now. I will call the police if you don't."

"This isn't over." Jacob snarled.

"It is for me. Its up to you if it's over for you." Felix said and stepped back and slammed the door. He watched through the window as Jacob threw a hissy fit before finally leaving. It's ok. He's gone. I don't like this. You aren't safe. I will leave for Korea soon. He will lose interest when I'm not around. I don't know if that is true. It's gonna be ok Jinnie. It's gonna be you, every time. Baby, I'm not worried about you choosing him. I'm worried about him hurting you. I won't give him the chance. I'll figure it out.

Hyunjin slowly relaxed and sat back down. Changbin said too. He took Hyunjin's hand. "Is it Felix?" He asked softly. Hyunjin nodded. "Is he ok?"

"Yeah." Hyunjin answered softly. "It was Jacob. He was trying to manipulate Felix into coming back to him and then he got angry when Felix told him no. I'm scared for him."

"He'll be here in less than a week. And in the meantime we can try to take care of him as much as possible." Changbin said gently. Hyunjin nodded.

"I don't want to lose him just after I found him." He whispered. Jinnie, I'm not going anywhere. I'm right here. You know every step of the way what's going on with me. I love you Lix. I love you Jin. Nothing is going to change that.

The week passed and though Felix saw Jacob's car several times, and was followed to his parents as well, his ex didn't approach him again. It was nerve wracking to know he was being watched. He didn't know how Jacob even had the time for this.

Felix's mother fussed over his trip but sent him with care packages of several of her specialties as well as a package of fruits. Felix had to stop her from sending alcohol since the guys didn't really drink often. She is so kind. Yeah she is. He kissed his parents goodbye and headed home. He would leave the next morning for Seoul and he couldn't wait to see Hyunjin again. He thought he should be somewhat scared over meeting the others but he knew them so well already he just felt like he was seeing his long lost family. Felix knew they wouldn't feel the same way about him since they didn't share his mind but being in Hyunjin's head still made them family. They would learn to love him. Hyunjin was confident of it so Felix was too.

He was packed and ready for his morning flight. Hyunjin kissed his fingers gently. This time tomorrow I will get to kiss you instead. I can't wait. He lay on his bed and watched Hyunjin with the others. Minho and Jisung were cuddled up on the couch together. While he watched, they looked at each other and kissed tenderly. Felix smiled. They are beautiful together. Yeah. They have been in love since they met. Hyunjin remembered when Jisung first saw Minho and kept raving about how beautiful he was. Felix laughed at the memory. Was it really at first sight? Minho tried to resist...for a minute. He laughed and the others looked over at him. "Felix." He said in answer and he saw the smiles returned from them.

"Felix, we can't wait to meet you and tell you all the embarrassing stories about Jinnie." Jisung said with an excited bounce.

"Don't even think about it." Hyunjin warned. "I will retaliate." He narrowed his eyes.

Minho's eyes tightened and he sat forward. "Air fryer Hyunjin." He said and the flood of thoughts of the threat had Felix dying with laughter.

"He loves doing this." Hyunjin said aloud. "Jisung instigates and then hides behind Minho. You'll have to deal with it too." He said to Felix. Jisung laughed.

"I can't wait for the fireworks." Seungmin said.

"Go to sleep, Felix." Chan said. "We'll see you tomorrow." He smiled at Hyunjin. He's right baby, get some sleep. Ok. Goodnight. I love you. With a grin, Felix closed his eyes.

The next afternoon Hyunjin was busy cursing. It will be ok. But I should be there when you get there. You can't help it that you got called to a meeting. Maybe not but I have a feeling some of the others had something to do with it. Hyunjin was looking at Jisung who had stayed with him and was looking a bit too innocent and busy on his phone. He watched as Felix nervously made his way through the airport and saw the sign with his name. He moved forward toward the large Korean man he recognized as one of their staff members. "I'm Felix." He said softly.

The man bowed and Felix awkwardly returned the bow. "I'll get your bags, let me show you to the car."

"No, its ok. I'll get them." Felix said with a grin. He moved to the luggage carousel and when he saw his bags passing he grabbed them but the man took them from his hands each time. "I can get them." He protested.

"I was asked to do this." The man said with a straight stern face. "Hwang Hyunjin-shi insisted I take good care of you." Felix's smile turned tender at that. "I am to take you to the dorms."

"Thank you." Felix said with a smile and the man's eyes crinkled as he smiled back.

Felix looked around at everything as they drove. Everything was so different and beautiful. When they pulled up to the building Felix took a deep breath. "I will bring up your bags, just go on in. 6th floor." The man told him. Felix nodded and wiped his suddenly sweaty hands on his jeans nervously. He saw Hyunjin mutter to Jisung that he was in the elevator. Hyunjin was giving Jisung a play by play of how nervous Felix was and how afraid he was to make a misstep. He got in the elevator alone and pressed the button for six.

The doors opened and almost immediately the door in front of him opened and Felix saw Minho standing in front of him. "Oh. Um. Hi." Felix said with a smile. He wanted to hug Minho because he felt like he knew them all so well but he also knew he was a stranger to them so he held himself back.

"I think you could hug him. You know him and I don't think he would be too agitated about it." Hyunjin muttered.

"Hyunjin, are you paying attention?" The manager asked and Hyunjin snapped his attention back.

"Yes sir. I have a picture editorial scheduled for next month. I don't know why we had to have this meeting about it though." There was an edge to his voice not normally present when speaking to their managers. The man raised an eyebrow and Hyunjin flushed and looked down as Jisung hid his grin. The man continued.

Felix was surprised when Minho moved forward and gently hugged him but he broke into a grin and hugged back, relaxing. "I wasn't sure you would be ok with a hug so I hesitated." Felix explained.

"Hyunjin told us how cuddly you are so I guessed you would relax with a hug." Minho told him with a small smile. He looked behind Felix to the staff who had just arrived with his luggage. "Put that right inside. We will get him settled. Thank you." The man did as he asked and Minho led Felix into the dorm.

As they came around the corner several loud sounds burst out and Minho started laughing as Felix flinched. He heard laughter around him and realized the rest of the group were all there with noise makers and signs saying "drama Llama seeks Korean Aussie, apply for details." And "Ferret adoption signup" and Chan held one up that said "Aussies welcome". Felix laughed and grinned at everyone.

"Welcome to the family, Felix-ah." Chan said, approaching him with a smile. "Jinnie has told us you are a hugger, are hugs ok?"

"Definitely!" Felix said enthusiastically.

Chan folded him into a hug and he immediately felt warmth and safety. Chan tousled his hair as he released him and Felix grinned. "I'm so happy to meet all of you."

"We had to keep Hyung away while we met you for the first time." Seungmin said with a wicked smirk. That little bitch! I'm gonna kill him. All of them. Felix laughed and smacked Seungmin's arm.

"He says he is gonna pay you all back for this." Felix said. Seungmin just shrugged and didn't look remotely worried.

"Hi, Felix, it's nice to meet you." Said Jeongin.

"Hey Jeongin, did you get that game level figured out?" Felix asked, referring to a conversation Hyunjin had overheard earlier between Jisung and Jeongin. The younger man's eyes widened.

"Do you play?" He asked, his eyes almost disappearing with the most adorable smile.

"Yeah. I love gaming."

"Hell yes!" Jeongin said. "Jisung is gonna love a new opponent."

Finally the last man stepped forward, focused on putting on his watch. "It's good to meet you, Felix. I'm Changbin." He looked up and met Felix's eyes for the first time and time stood still and froze and Felix felt the mental explosion. What the fuck was that? Who is this? Changbin. Felix? What the hell is going on Felix? What is happening? Too much. Too loud. I shouldn't have come. I fucked up everything. WHAT'S WRONG FELIX? JINNIE IS GONNA HATE ME.

Felix was close to a panic attack. His head was so loud. There were too many people in his mind, he was going to lose sight of himself. He began hyperventilating and the others instantly jumped into action. Whoa..whoa calm down.

Changbin moved in front of Felix and gently touched him. "I'm going to speak out loud so Hyunjin knows what's going on. Hyunjin, Felix just connected to me too. He is having a panic attack. I think three voices in his head are just too many all at once. I'm going to get him calmed down. He isn't going to leave, right Felix?"

Felix's eyes moved wildly before finally settling on Changbin's. The older man held his hands and didn't look away from Felix's eyes. He exaggerated and breathed slow deep breaths. "Breathe with me Felix. It's gonna be ok, let's just calm down. Is Hyunjin on his way home?" He asked.

Felix saw that Jisung had immediately jumped into action at Hyunjin's first reaction. He had made excuses and immediately moved Hyunjin toward the elevator which they were currently on. He nodded to Changbin. "Yes, Jisung has him in the elevator and is bringing him." He said softly.

Changbin nodded. "OK. I know that was a surprise, I didn't expect it and I'm sure you didn't either. It's gonna take some getting used to but for now, let's just calm down a bit. Nothing is wrong and we will figure out between the three of us what is happening ok?" Felix sniffed back the welling tears and nodded. "Can I hug you? I need to hug you and I need Hyunjin to know I'm asking." You connected to Hyung? Hyunjin thought, finally getting past his initial confusion.

I'm so sorry Hyunnie. Please don't hate me, I didn't mean to. I could never hate you baby. It wasn't your fault. "Felix, Hyunjin won't hate you for this. You had no control over it." Changbin said. The others had surrounded them and were patting Felix's back and arms. Changbin gently engulfed Felix in a hug. Felix surrendered to the comfort of that hug. It was so different from Hyunjin's embrace. Hyunjin's embrace was immediate love and heat probably because you two already knew each other and were already attracted before you actually touched for the first time. That makes sense. What makes sense? Changbin said his embrace feels so different because you and I were already kinda together when we first touched. Makes sense. Hyunjin thought. Changin's hug was soft and comforting. Despite his size he was gentle and so comforting.

"What happened?" Chan asked softly as Changbin rubbed Felix's back.

"Felix and I connected too and he is a bit panicky at the moment. It just got pretty crowded in your head, huh, Lix?" Felix nodded, face buried in Changbin's shoulder.

"Wow. That must be really confusing." Chan said sympathetically and patted Felix.

I'm in the car baby, I'm coming. Please don't leave me. I'm not gonna leave. This is just a lot to take in. What does this mean for us? We'll figure out what it means. We'll figure it out.

"Should I order us some dinner?" Jeongin asked. "Would Hyunjin appreciate that?"

Felix laughed finally. "He can hear you." Changbin grinned at him. The tension finally began to ease and they pulled Felix further into the room. Felix couldn't stop looking at Changbin who hadn't let go of his hand. His thoughts spun rapidly between thinking about Changbin who he couldn't deny was very attractive but it confused him. He was head over heels in love with Hyunjin so being attracted to Changbin and having him connected to Felix too make Felix feel like he was being unfaithful or disloyal to Hyunjin. He was being eaten alive with guilt. You aren't cheating on me Felix. Please don't think like this. I'm not happy about this, you know that but I don't blame you, baby. I don't know how Hyunjin is feeling, Lix. Can I call you Lix? Felix nodded to Changbin. But I know he wouldn't blame you. Please don't feel guilty.

Felix was processing the words, but his head snapped up to look at the door. He let go of Changbin and Minho moved toward the door as Hyunjin and Jisung came in. Felix ran to Hyunjin who caught him as he leapt into his arms kissing him passionately. Hyunjin spun and pressed him back against the wall letting it help hold Felix so he could touch him. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I love you. Please don't hate me. Lix, I don't hate you.

"Felix. We all know you love him. This isn't your fault." Changbin said softly. Hyunjin pulled away from Felix just a bit.

"He's right, Lixie. I don't hate you. I don't blame you. I'm a little jealous that someone else gets to share this amazing mind of yours."

"Felix, maybe you just have so much love to give that you had room for another." Chan said. Felix had tears streaming from his eyes as he bit his lip. Could that be it? Sounds right to me. Makes sense.

Felix finally lowered his legs to the ground and turned to meet Jisung. Minho immediately put his hand over Jisung's eyes and gave Felix a suspicious look though his mouth twitched with amusement. "Not this one. He's mine." He told Felix.

"But hyung..." Jisung whined. "He's so cute!" There was a moment of silence as Jisung's joke hit and then everyone was laughing and Minho moved his hand off. Felix looked at Jisung and grinned. "Hi Felix." Jisung said. "Nice to meet you finally. Ignore him." He gestured to Minho. "He's all bark and no bite."

"A little bite." Hyunjin muttered and then laughed.

"Nice to meet you too Jisung. Nice to meet you all." He looked at Hyunjin and then his eyes slid over to Changbin again. He had no clue where this was going but he wouldn't leave Hyunjin. He couldn't. The man owned him body and soul. He just didn't know where Changbin fit into the mix. He guessed they would figure it out. Don't stress, we will all protect you. You are part of this family now. Thank you Changbin.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

22.9K 503 18
What makes me think I could handle a relationship? Never in my wildest dreams did I plan to work for the most famous idols in Korea. It kinda just ha...
17.6K 843 29
- Did you get to fire anyone yet? - I'm not a boss there. But... I think you'd love my big boss. He's your type. - You don't say? What's his name...
18.7K 824 18
A Hyunjin centered story. This story, is made from me and only from me. I haven't noticed another book with that kind of plot. I would never copy som...
382K 12.5K 59
[COMPLETED] In which Felix is depressed because of his childhood trauma. He thought his life wasn't worth to save. But then the cold popular guy not...