Kook or Pogue? // JJ and Rafe...

By LifesTooShortSoFckIt

Y/n arrived to Outerbanks few months ago to find her lost twin brother John B. She stay and became one of the... More

Basic information
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.

31.

206 4 2
By LifesTooShortSoFckIt

Y/n's life became one big routine. 

Get up. 

Go to school. 

Then go to work. 

Go home. 

Sleep.

Repeat. 

On day's she wasn't working, she was chilling at the Chateau, drinking beer or smoking pot from JJ's secret stash in the house. One evening she came back home, it was already getting dark and she was unbelievably tired, she even missed the person sitting at her back porch. 

„Good evening princess." Barry almost caused her a heart attack. 

„Barry. What are you doing here?" She was nervously looking around her, trying to find a way out. She knew how dangerous he can be. 

„I heard what happened. Very sorry for your loss." He smirked. She didn't say a word. „I also heard about what happened at the bonfire at the end of the summer. So I get it you and country club have a thing for each other. That might be very useful for me." 

„I don't know what are you talking about." He got up from his seat, walking towards her. 

„You see, Rafe Cameron and I have some unfinished business. And if I'm not mistaken, you and me as well, when you and your friends stole from me." He was standing right in front of her now, just inches separating them. 

„I've never stole anything from you. And there's nothing between Rafe Cameron and me, so you are on wrong adress." His smile faded, she knew he was getting impatient. 

„I don't give a single fuck who took it. It was one of your stupid friends, and you were there. And I want my money back. Got it? And you-" He pulled her chin up with finger. „-are going to pay me back." 

„How am I supposed to get the money?" 

„I don't care, but I'm going to keep an eye on you." He smiled then turned around and left. He stopped in the door frame, turned arouned to her saying „I'll reach out to you, if I'll need to give Rafe a bit of motivation." 

With those words he left. Y/n was holding herself, but the second he was out of sight her knees broke and she fell to the ground. How the fuck is she supposed to get him the money back? 25k? 

She was working, but most of the money went to the house, she was saving as much as she could. And what unfinished business he has with Rafe? The thoughts in her head were running.

 She could ask her boss for a loan. But he would ask why she needs it. There's no way she could tell him. She can't ask her friends, they wouldn't listen to her anyway. But it was mainly JJ's fault, and now she was the one having problems because of it. 

Y/n decided she would confront them the next day in school, but they were nowhere to be found. As she was leaving school that afternoon, Barry was waiting for her. She tried to go in different direction, but he drove with his car right in front of her. 

„Get in." 

„Barry I need more time." 

„We'll discuss the money later, now get in." Y/n tried to say something, but he motioned at her to get in the car, now with his gun. So she didn't really have a choice. He drove of with her and took her to his house. 

„So, how much money do you have?" 

„I have saved something around five hundred." 

„Well, at least that's a something. I'm going to take something off of your debt, you are going to help me here tonight." 

„With what?" 

„I'm throwing a party, lot of my customers is going to be here. You will help me to sell and count money." 

„What? No, I don't want to have anything with your drugs." 

„It seems to me like you don't have a choice." He shut her down with a death stare. She was sitting there, watching him prepare all kinds of drugs. Hour later people started showing up. Some junkies, some people just quickly stopped by, hoping no one would recognize them. Barry was sitting in his chair like some king, giving them offers, and giving Y/n the money after they paid for the drugs. 

She was sitting right next to him, people were looking at her, some of the ugly man longer than necessary. 

„One twenty." Barry was just saying the price this disgusting man, who was staring at her the whole time, licking his lips and smirking at her. 

„Here. And how much for this cute little thing." Y/n had to hold back the vomit. 

„Does she look like she's for sale?" Barry snapped at him. 

„Everything has it's price." He said, sending a kiss to her. 

„Get the fuck out of my house you sick bastard, before I shoot your dick off." Barry yelled at him, pulling his gun out. That man quickly turned around and ran out of the house. 

Y/n was looking at him, why would he stand up for her? 

„What? That guy was a absolute pervert, I don't like that shit." He told her, getting comfortable again. 

„Thank you." 

„Yeah." He light up a cigarette. Y/n was trembling a little, the whole situation could have gone very ugly very quickly, and if Barry wouldn't stop him, god knows what that dude would've done. 

„You good?" He noticed her being pale and shaking. 

„Yeah, I just need a second." She took a deep breath, trying to calm herself. 

„Wait a second- Here." He handed her something. When she looked closer she realized he was giving her a blunt. „It will calm you down, it's just basic weed." He told her, giving her a lighter as well. 

She thought she saw a little bit of concern in his face, but that was a bullshit, because it was Barry. And he was right, it took only few minutes and she stopped shaking, feeling better again. Not really minding she was helping a drug dealer. Few hours later after everyone left, Y/n handed Barry all of his money, ready to head home. 

„I'll tell you what. I could use this kind of help more often. I'll take two grands from your debt for every evening like this." Y/n very well knew there's no way she would get the money, so this offer might have been her way out. 

„No drugs or anything else, just counting money?" She asked him. 

„That's right princess." 

„Okay." She told him simply and left his house. 

Later that week Barry told her on which days he might need her help, so she scheduled shifts in a way it wouldn't cover. It still felt weird being there, but after fift time she was there, it felt like a part of a routine now. 

Her and Barry even became some kind of buddies. They would sit there, talk shit about people, Barry giving reccomendation to people, Y/n counting money. Occasionaly Barry would pull out a blunt, lighting it and handing it over to Y/n. 

„Would you like to try something harder today?" He asked her as he was rolling the joint. 

„Not really, thank you very much." She told him, taking the joint from him. He rolled his eyes on her, causing her to laugh a little. Y/n put the joint between her lips, she lit the tip and took a big drag. She let the smoke out, and giving it to Barry, swaping it for the money, starting to count.

 Rafe was standing on the other side of the room, couldn't believe his own eyes. He was watching Y/n talking to Barry, smoking weed together, counting money for him. He took a few steps closer. 

Originally he came here to buy some coke, but right now he didn't care about any drugs, he needed to get Y/n out of there. 

„Yo, country club!" Barry noticed him, getting up from his chair. Y/n looked up, locking eyes with Rafe. 

„I hope you have my money." 

„Yeah, here." Rafe answered to him, handing him the money, Barry just gave it to Y/n telling her how much Rafe owed her. He watched Y/n count the money, just simply nodding that everything is there. 

„Good job country club, now sit down and tell me what would you like. Oh here, I believe you know my new fellow Y/n." Barry was enjoying this little bit too much. Rafe sat down right next to Y/n, maybe little bit too close, she could have felt his scent right away, causing her head to spin a little. This was what Barry was waiting for the whole time. He was staring at them, Rafe staring at Y/n and Y/n was trying to avoid eye contact. 

Some junkies started a fight further into the house. Barry rolled his eyes but got up going there to solve it. The second he was out of reach Rafe turned to Y/n. 

„What the fuck is going here? What are you doing Y/n?" 

„It's not any of your business Rafe." Y/n told him, still not looking at him. 

„You owe him something? Are you on drugs? You could've come to me for fucks sake, I would've help you." He was almost freaking out, which made Y/n to laugh a little. That and probably the weed she smoked before. „Is this funny to you? You know what he's capable of, why would you even go near him?" He cupped her face from one side, making her to look at him. 

„Rafe I'm not on drugs, calm down."

„Then what is going on here?" 

„Like I said, it's not any of your business." 

„Y/n stop it please. I'm trying to help you." 

„Why are you here in the first place?" She tried to change the subject. „I thought you are clean." 

„Ehm, yeah I am- now. It doesn't matter, tell me what is going on, so I can help you." 

„I don't need your help, I'm fine on my own, thank you very much." He didn't say a word, and was just staring into her eyes. He knew she would eventually spill things out. And he was right.

 „Fine, Jesus. I'm settling the money JJ stole from Barry earlier this year." 

„What? Why you? You didn't stole anything." 

„Yeah, but they are nowhere to be found and Barry decided it's my duty now to pay it back. So I'm here, working for him, because I don't have money to give him back. Now happy?" 

"I'll get you the rest of the money, you will pay him back, tell him this is the last time you're doing this okay?" 

„Rafe. You don't have the money. I don't have the money. This is the only way." 

„No, I'm not goint to allow this." He said to her, shaking his head. Y/n pulled his face closer, giving him quick kiss. 

„Thank you. That you care. But I don't want you getting involved into this okay? So go, leave." At that exact moment Barry came back. 

„So you two lovebirds, everything good? No more trouble in paradise?" 

„Rafe was leaving." Y/n told him, not showing much emotions. 

"No any of your regular stuff to day country club?" 

„How much she owes you?" Rafe shot at Barry. 

„Rafe, stop it." Barry looked between them. 

„Tell me how much, I will get you the money and you will leave her alone." Rafe was staring at him, clenching his fists. 

„I don't know man, I kinda like this cooperation of ours." He leaned into the chair, smiling. 

„How much Barry?" 

„Fifteen thousand." 

„I'll get it to you, but leave her alone from now okay?" 

„She's all yours country club. When he fails princess, I will give you your place back, don't worry." Y/n didn't know what to do, she wasn't sure if she should leave just like that. 

„Come on, let's go." Rafe told her, pulling her up from the couch. Y/n handed the money to Barry, looking at him, searching for a sign of warning she should sit back down, but he motioned with his head toward the door, telling them to leave. Rafe intertwined his fingers with hers, leading her out of the house. 

„Rafe stop. I said stop!" Y/n yelled at him, as soon as they got out of the house. 

„Y/n please, just get into the car." 

„Rafe I don't need your help and I don't want your money." 

„So you want this? You want to work for a drug dealer, huh?" 

„No Rafe it's fine. I-" 

„You know what, I don't care what stupid reasons you have, for not wanting my help, I'm going to get you out of this anyway. Now get in the fucking car." Rafe interupted her in the middle of the sentence. Y/n was speechles. She hated to be told what to do, but when Rafe was dominant, it was hot as fuck. She got into the car, and Rafe drove her home. He walked with her to the house, standing on the steps under her. 

„I meant it okay? I don't want you anywhere near Barry." 

„Rafe I need to pay him back." 

„I will get the money okay? I will take care of it." He told her, pulling her closer. 

„Okay." She told him, looking back and forth between his lips and eyes. He pushed his lips onto hers, kissing her gently, waiting, if she returns the kiss. She did. More passion sneak into the kiss, Rafe pulling Y/n up, wrapping her legs around him. 

He walked into the house with her. Halfway into Y/n's room, she broke the kiss, taking a second to catch a breath. 

„Rafe, what I said before, I meant it. We are over. You did really, really bad things. But I miss you." 

He brushed the hair behind her ear. „I know baby, and I'm sorry for everything I've put you through. I'm trying to get better okay? And I miss you too, and I love you. So we don't have to go back to what we had. We can start again. So how about we are going to start again as friends? With some benefits maybe?" A smirk appeared on his lips, causing Y/n to smile as well. 

„That sounds really good." She kissed him again, and then saying. „Then let's get as much as we can out of those benefits." 

----

Finishing the next one as we speak (read).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 73 35
Hallo! My name is Deutschland... and UN has asked me to speak to you, humans... Feel free to ask me whatever you want and I'll try to answer your que...
14.2K 231 24
Y/n Conklin always thought of Jeremiah Fisher as her 'best friend'. This summer it's different. She's different. He's different. Jeremiah in general...
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
5.2K 84 23
You've always had a small thing for the infamous pogue, JJ Maybank, known for his recklessness and mischief, but the 'no pogue-on-pogue macking' rule...