ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʀᴇᴅ ↪𝑉. 𝑇𝑎𝑟𝑔𝑎𝑟𝑦�...

By danysdaughter

❝ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ. ʜᴏɴᴇʏ ɪ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ ʏᴏᴜ, ʙᴀʙʏ❞ ↪𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐑𝐞𝐝 ... More

𝐈 . 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐈𝐈 . 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝐈𝐈𝐈 .↣𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞↢
𝐈𝐕 . 𝐀𝐜𝐭 1
1 . 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐬
2 . 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝
3 . 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐮𝐛𝐬
5 . 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐞
6 . 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
7 . 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲
8. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭
9. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧
10. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞
11. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡
12. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞
13. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
14. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫
15. 𝐬01𝐞01
16. 𝐬01𝐞02 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬01𝐞03
17. 𝐬01𝐞04
18. 𝐬01𝐞04 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬01𝐞05
19. 𝐬01𝐞06
20. 𝐬01𝐞07
21. 𝐬01𝐞08 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬01𝐞09
22. 𝐬01𝐞09 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬01𝐞10
23. 𝐬01𝐞10
𝐀𝐜𝐭 2: 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
24. 𝐬02𝐞01
25. 𝐬02𝐞02

4 . 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧

1.8K 68 12
By danysdaughter

°

。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°

Daenerys' Pov

DANY CONTINUED TO sit in her seat in shock.

She was not really sure what had occurred - if her eyes had deceived her or if they had told the truth. Her violet eyes were still locked on where Lady Reyna had just exited.

Dany's first impression of Lady Reyna was shock.

Most women Dany came across had never really held any regard for her; she always knew because of the glares and scowls they thought they could hide. Yet they all seemed to fawn over her brother as if he were a god.

Dany never understood why they were so hostile towards her.

But when Daenerys first caught a glimpse of the brunette beauty, she was taken aback by Lady Reyna's warm smile and her kind words.

Dany was not really used to compliments.

But Dany's anxiety rose when Lady Reyna offered to show her to her chambers. She was afraid to decline, so she just nodded instead.

Dany was pleasantly surprised that when left alone with her, Lady Reyna had still been kind and inviting.

Sometimes - most times - many women were kind to her in the presence of her brother, which mattered not because Viserys simply did not care, but when left alone with these women, they would say cruel and unkind things to her.

What was more surprising was when Lady Reyna apologised to Dany for "making her uncomfortable", even though Reyna had only complimented her. Dany was very confused, she was not really used to receiving compliments or apologies, so she didn't understand how they worked.

Why was Lady Reyna apologising for saying something kind?

Daenerys would not forget the pleasant feeling she experienced when Lady Reyna offered her friendship and even told her to just call her by name. Dany offered the same sentiment.

For Daenerys, Lady Reyna was this beautiful, kind woman who had a very comforting smile, and the first thing that Dany noticed about Lady Reyna was her eyes. Her eyes were such a bold green, as green as the emeralds in the jewellery that Dany used to look at in markets but never could afford.

And Dany had felt triumph for the first time in her life when she noticed that when Lady Reyna had arrived for dinner, her smile had been more genuine with Dany than Viserys.

She even felt warmth within her when she and Lady Reyna shared a secret smile because of her quip against men.

Dany did not expect Viserys to have an outburst because of Lady Reyna's family name until he explained that Lady Reyna's father betrayed her own father.

Dany, however, was still confused as to why Viserys was so enraged, given that Lady Reyna could have only been an infant at the time and that it was not her fault that her father was a traitor.

It was still the same woman she had met earlier today - the kind woman who gave her sweet smiles and offered her friendship. The woman, who had such a comforting and alluring aura, that people were naturally drawn to her.

Nothing could have prepared Daenerys for when Viserys lunged at Lady Reyna with his fork, and then she subdued him with magic.

Her eyes glowed a bright red, brighter than the rubies that were once in her mother's crown. There were scarlet wisps dancing across her fingers, and there were the same wisps on Viserys' hands, which looked to be frozen in place on the table and didn't move no matter how hard he tried.

Daenerys had seen many extraordinary things while living and moving through the Free Cities, but none as extraordinary as what Lady Reyna was doing. She didn't hear what Viserys said to Lady Reyna; she was too focused on the red around his and Lady Reyna's hands.

Not knowing what she was seeing, Dany felt awe and a tinge of fear. Lady Reyna's eyes were a bright red, and in the many stories that Viserys had told her (Viserys, the brother that had been lost to her many years ago), he described all the monsters and villains in the stories as having red eyes.

Lady Reyna looked at Dany, and seeing her fearful expression, her eyes stopped glowing and returned to the comforting green they once were. Daenerys felt guilty seeing Lady Reyna's sorrowful and pained expression at the reaction she got from Dany.

Dany didn't mean to make Reyna sad.

She watched as Lady Reyna excused herself from dinner and walked out.

Her head turned to look at Viserys, who was standing up and pointing an accusatory finger at Magister Illyrio, "How dare you shelter that traitor's spawn in the same house as me?!"

Magister Illyrio huffed an exasperated sigh; he seemed to be very exhausted from Viserys' outburst, and Dany could not fault him.

"Your Highness, I urge you to calm down, please. Lady Reyna-," Viserys scoffed at the mention of her name, as if he wanted Illyrio to call her the traitor's spawn as well.

"-Lady Reyna is a guest in my palace, just as you are. I urge you to show her the same kindness she has been showing you-"

"- You can't command a king!" Viserys shouted at the magister.

Dany honestly was not sure why Viserys kept screaming; Magister Illyrio had only been speaking to him in a calm, composed manner.

The magister looked as if he had given up, then looked at the other magisters and shrugged his shoulders.

He waved a hand, and two servants came from the shadows. He gave a brief nod to Viserys, then looked at the servants, "Show the Prince and Princess to their rooms."

Viserys huffed and stormed out of the room, a servant rushing after him.

Dany got up, gave a timid bow of the head to the magisters, and followed the other servant.

As they were walking in silence, Dany noticed the familiar path they were walking and almost froze when they passed Lady Reyna's chambers.

She felt the tempting urge to knock on the door and check on Lady Reyna, but she refrained and followed the servant to her room.

Once they reached her door, the servants bowed and dismissed themselves.

Dany sighed and walked back into her new apartment.

The first time Daenerys walked into this room, she was in complete awe. Never in her fifteen years had she had such a big, spacious room.

There were neutral colours everywhere - browns, creams, and beiges covering the room - and Dany liked it.

She walked to the closet; there were very few items in it, indicating that it was not a very used room, so she took the first thing she saw, which was a peach shift.

After changing, she got into the welcoming bed. She had never laid on such a comfortable surface before. And before her eyes slipped closed, she vowed to herself that she would try to make amends with Lady Reyna.

Dany bolted up in bed as she heard someone aggressively open her chamber doors.

Her eyes were still blurred and she was still in a daze. She noticed through the windows that it was still dark; the sun hadn't risen yet.

She turned in fear to look at her intruder and sighed in relief when she saw her brother.

"Viserys, what are you-"

"How dare these people defy me?" Viserys yelled, making Dany jump and further waking her up.

He started pacing across her chambers, saying, "After I left dinner, I could not fall asleep knowing that the traitor's spawn resides in the same house as us. So I made a servant take me to Illyrio and then demanded he throw out that traitor's spawn," he spat out.

"The audacity to refuse me, then claim she means no harm. She is the daughter of the traitor who betrayed our father. She's probably already sent ravens to Westeros to inform them of our location."

"I'm sure she will not do anything to harm us, Viserys," Dany timidly whispered.

"She already has! Have you forgotten how she savagely attacked me with her demonic powers," Viserys screamed.

Daenerys wanted to point out how he attacked her first, but she smartly refrained and held her tongue.

Viserys then turned his head to look at Dany, he looked hysterical, "And not only is she the daughter of a traitor, she is a demon as well."

To some extent, Dany could understand why her brother was acting so paranoid. They have been on the run from Robert's assassins for so long, they have learned to trust no one. And now that they have found a safe haven, they had to find out that the daughter of one of King Robert's good friends reside here.

Daenerys tried to recall her interaction with Lady Reyna earlier on to see if she had done anything suspicious.

A frown grew on her face as she considered the fact that Lady Reyna had only offered her friendship to Dany, so she could betray her.

She seemed so genuine with her words.

She was taken out of her thoughts when she noticed Viserys snapping his fingers in front of her face.

"Daenerys, are you listening to me?"

She quickly nodded, then looked down and whispered, "Yes, Viserys."

She felt his hand grip her chin in a gentle but tight grip.

He brought her face to look into his, "You will not interact with the traitor's spawn, do you understand, Dany?"

She nodded.

"Speak, Daenerys!"

"I-I understand Viserys," she stuttered.

He nodded, "Good."

His hand tightened on her chin, "You do not want to wake up the dragon, do you?"

"No, Viserys."

He nodded once more, then left, slamming her doors closed, making Dany jump again.

She did not know how long she kept watching the door, wondering when Viserys was going to come storming in again, claiming Dany had woken the dragon, and then proceed to strike her.

Eventually she laid her head back down on the pillow with unshed tears in her eyes and brought her knees against her chest. She knew she would not be able to fall asleep again.

。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°

An- Viserys is a cunt. That's all.

Ohh and Daenerys saying Lady Reyna in the beginning will eventually develop from Lady Reyna to Reyna, well that is if Viserys the cunt allows her to speak to Reyna.

Hope you enjoyed the Dany pov

I hope I captured Dany correctly

Word count: 1687 words

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me.

Live
Laugh
Love
Lana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.8K 1.9K 7
𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗇𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾, 𝗒𝖾𝗍 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝖺𝗅 𝖽𝗂𝖾𝗌. 𝖠𝖾𝗀𝗈𝗇 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽𝗌 𝖺 𝗐𝗂𝖿𝖾. 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖺�...
435K 10.5K 31
𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺, 𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳, 𝘨𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘺 - 𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗄𝖾𝖾𝗉𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀𝖽𝗈𝗆𝗌 𝗋𝗎𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀. ©𝘦𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘤𝘦𝘪𝘴 * cringe...
1.6M 54.9K 61
𝐀𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐀 - 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉, 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑓𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑃𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑅𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒 𝑃𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒. I APP...
139K 4.7K 15
lucerys velaryon 𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗋𝗇 𝖺 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅. this 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖣𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝖣𝗋𝖺𝗀𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋...