Intertwined Destinies: Blood...

By Sexyglamoruz

Ⓑ ⓞ ⓞ ⓚ ➊ After a devastating attack that decimated her pack from thirty-five members to only seven, Candice... More

1: Rogue
2: HEARTLESS ATTACK
3. ELUDE
4. THE AGREEMENT
5: NOT A DAMSEL IN DISTRESS
6. THE ALPHAS OF ETRIS
7. A BREATHTAKING FIRST KISS
8. BLOOD LUST
9. VAMPIRE KING
10. AN UNFORGETTABLE NIGHT
11. RAVEN KING
12. NIGHTCLUB
13. MATE CALL
14. ALPHA'S PAIN
15. TRAITOR
16. NO MERCY
17. CONFRONTATION
18. MARRIED
19. MARKED
20. REVELATION
21. DARK SIDE
22. TENSION
23. BLOOD MOON
24. DECLARATION OF WAR
25. WAR
26. MERCY
27. FORGIVENESS
28. HEAL WITH TIME

Copyright/Authors Note

164 4 0
By Sexyglamoruz

Hello, everyone. As some of you know, I wanted to self-publish this story. Unfortunately, I'm unable to do so and doubt I ever will. So, for now, I decided to share it here for free. As a busy mom of five, it's been challenging to self-edit the best I can and fix the problems many pointed out. It has taken years for me to improve this with the limited time I've had. It is still not professionally edited, so it might still contain mistakes I missed. If you have read the story, you don't need to reread it since the plot is still the same.

Entwined Destiny

Book One

Copyright 2023 by Ivette M. Torres

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without written permission from the author. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, living or dead persons is coincidental.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 2.7K 20
Luna is part of the Blue Moon pack, sworn enemies of the Black Thorn pack. She has just come of age. It is time for her to find a mate. What happens...
154K 2.8K 34
{Under editing} {Originally written in 2015} He had anger coursing through his veins and poison in his voice. She had playfulness in her soul and ch...
292K 15K 59
18+ SPIN-OFF to The Eternal Curse Everett has been waiting for his mate longer than most. He's fantasised about his future Luna joining him in his ad...
2.8M 91.5K 20
Gabby's brain is like a human fish finder. It comes in handy when she wants to avoid people. Mostly men. They seem to like her a bit too much. It's l...