Daylight |Jack Hughes

By taylana4eva

" And I can still see it all (in my mind) all of you, all of me (intertwined)" - TS ________________________... More

Intro
New beginnings
I like hockey boys now
falls into place
I thought you'd be a d!ck
Decisions and food
Today was a fairytale
pretty please with sugar on top
The only exception
dear lord, help me
I only see daylight
your more stubburn than my toe
no no no
you big baby
Best intrest at heart
just actually beginning to like you
new year, new kidnapping
sparkling eyes
Expect the unexpected
lollipop love
little things matter
the calm before the storm
glitter and glam
boujie and bitches
is it summer yet?!
first impressions
tease your hair not me
luke no more
silly silly stella
pancakes and waffles
zebra gone wild
dancing with our hands tied
family reunion
the fourth pt.1
the fourth pt.2
A deal
Birthday shenanigans
snakes
the 1
same person new mistakes
It was rare
poison ivy
holy cannolies
house
home away from home
Jackys birthday
Old tales

Home sweet home

1.6K 15 2
By taylana4eva

CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
(home sweet home)

LIFE YOU LEAD
BY NICEBOY ED
"it's just the life you lead but it's yours but it's yours"

__________________________________

      A week had passed estella's family and ivy all went home. Today was the day estella and jack would be returning home. Luke was also accompanying the two because he was drafted to the new jersey devils.

It w. as currently way to early for estella to even comprehend anything jack was saying. She felt bad but it was 5 am. Jack kept going on about him and luke playing together.

"yeah it's gonna fun for you two. Now babe i'm so tired and we need to leave or we will miss the plane" She said giving him a hug. She hugged him for little while kinda hanging onto him like a koala. Making him giggle.

Jack gave her a nod and with that they 3 left. They had all said there goodbyes last night so no one would have to wake up super early. The drive to the airport was quiet but went but seemly fast.

Before she knew it they were all on the plane. Just as she was about to drift off to sleep onto jack who played with her hair a fan spoke.

"hi im sorry to bother you but i love you and i was um wondering if we could get a selfie?" A teen girl asked.

Opening her eyes fully she smiled. Even though she was tired she would have never said no.

"hii! Of course!"

The two snapped a quick picture and the girl walked off. Estella put her head back on jacks shoulder.

"your shoulder hurts babe" she said moving around her head on his shoulder.

"oh i'm sorry let me just fix it" he says sarcastically

"it's all your muscles" She adds laughing.

Eventually she falls asleep and the flight home goes by shortly.

__________________________________

They arrive back in new york city. Estella was going back to her home with ronan and bea. Jack and luke were going to his house.

Once they all got there luggage and walked out estellas car was already there waiting.

The couple had spent the whole summer together. Although estella had been independent a lot of her life she felt safe with jack and wanted to be near him.

Jack helped her by putting her suitcases in the car. Luke and estella had already exchanged goodbyes as luke was going to bring the car around.

She turned to jack with a slight smile. He sensed something was off and brought her in for a tight hug.

"are you okay stel?" he asked

"mhm" She hummed

"are you sure?"

"i don't know we've been together everyday this summer and i don't know i just have this like feeling that you make me feel safe and like i want to be by you. I'm sorry i know thats like clinging or whatever"

Jack looked down at her with a smile.

"don't be sorry i'm glad you feel safe with me and i will see you tomorrow for your birthday!!!" He smiled

Estella had almost forgotten her birthday was tomorrow. August 24th.

"oh yeah!! We're all going to a dinner right?" She asked

"yep yep I have the reservations and everything" Jack stated.

"okay" she smiled

The two kissed before she got into the car. Before the driver drove off they exchanged "i love you".

__________________________________

Estella arrived back at her apartment with ronan and bea in there travel purse. Estella turned her key but it wasn't working. She tried again a few times more but to her suprise it still wouldn't budge. She knocked on the door yelling ivys name. After the 5th knock some random guy answered the door.

"hello?" she asked

"hey" The guy answered back.

Estella walked into her apartment seeing a lot of odd changes. Confiused she was so she called out for ivys name. No answer.

"who are you?Why are you in my apartment?" Estella asked feeling unesasy.

"um im ivys friend i guess"

A few moments later ivy popped into the room. Estella saw the fake smile ivy put on her face.

"oh hey stellaaaa, hope ya don't mind some of the changes i made" Ivy said

"yeah little odd but um who is this?"

"oh ha that's todd my boyfriend, and we we're actually just leaving bye babe" ivy said snotty.

"we need to talk later okay ivy?" estella asked.

Instead of answering ivy slapped estella right across the face. Estella was in pure shock. Who's bestfriend does that. What the actual hell.

"what the fuck?" estella was now using a tone.

"you needed that! Go call your little hockey boyfriend bitch" ivy yelled

"hold up what???"

"you heard me!"

"don't call me a bitch and don't slap me ivy"

"wa wa wa go call mommy blake" Ivy says in a baby voice.

"ivy what the hell has gotten into you???"

"i'm just done with your shit bitch" Ivy stated with that her and todd walked out.

Estella couldn't believe was just happened. Tears streamed down her face. She began picking up the mess ivy had left while she was away.

Finally she was done and went into her room locking the door behind her. She plopped onto the bed exhausted . As much as she wanted to sleep she got up and showered.

Before estella went to bed she texted her friends and boyfriend.

__________________________________

Ivy ❤️‍🔥

     Ivy we need to talk . Not tomorrow not ruining my birthday. After that.

Ok? no stay with ur little super star boyfriend.

Estella was hurt by ivys all of sudden behavior. They had been bestfriends forever. Estella was hurt and wanted to talk to ivy but if ivy wouldn't then maybe it was for the better.

Estella had one other bestfriend in the city. Gracie abrams. Gracie was a singer. Estella and her had met few years ago at a show. Ever since then the two grew close. Both of them were extremely busy but always stayed close and hung out frequently.

Gracieeeeee 💟

Hey  your coming to my
birthday thing tomorrow right?
You should have came
down to michigan this
summer!!! i've missed
you so much

Stella!!! yes yes of course
i am!! Would never miss
celebrating my bestfriend.
I haven't talked
to you since a week ago. How's
things with ivy?
Miss you too!!

Good thank gosh your
coming. She's still being
very odd. Will tell u
more tomorrow there's a lot...

__________________________________

Hughes 💜

Goodnight babe. Some
shit happened with ivy .
To tired to talk about tonight.

Okay love
goodnight sleep good
birthday girl!!
I love you

I love you more 💜

__________________________________

SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG ILY U GUYSSSS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.2K 2.9K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
438K 10.9K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...
906K 20.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
619K 31.4K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...