Always next to you

By _ToniaFrancis

Abandoned by her mother and boyfriend of four years, Nicole gets a new job to start her independent life. Her... More

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Author's Note

Chapter Nine

42 5 0
By _ToniaFrancis

NICOLE

I stood there speechless, forgetting that I had pressed the intercom button.

"Nicole, I know you're there. Open the door," he demanded.

This wasn't right. He's not supposed to be here. I escaped him at the office, so why was he at my house? I reluctantly opened the door, hoping to ask him all the questions I had.

"How do you know where I live? Did you follow me home that day?" I asked immediately.

He gave my outfit a one-over as if questioning me. On the first night we met, I was dressed like this too. I folded my arms to let him know I was serious, but he ignored me and pushed his way into my apartment, rolling a small suitcase behind him.

Was he moving in here?!

"Answer me or I'm calling the cops! You can't do this to me. This is a clear violation of the contract I signed with Zen. How can you follow an employee to her home?!" I ranted.

He turned around with an expression of disgust on his face. Or was it anger? I didn't know him well enough to tell.

"Are you suspecting me of stalking you?" He asked.

"Then explain yourself," I demanded.

"You work at my company. Finding you takes less than two minutes," he says proudly.

After that, I noticed his body relax as he moved further into my living room.

"STOP!" I screamed.

He haunted his steps and turned around.

"Is there a problem Ms Banks?" He asked innocently.

I could see the delight of my confusion dancing in his eye from my dimly lit apartment. I turn some lights off when I'm not using it. His gaze made me lose focus for a few seconds, but I caught myself before I indulged in another daydream.

"You're not supposed to be here," I said calmly.

"I want to sleep with you, Nicole." He replied. "If I can't have a good night's rest with you today, I'll never disturb you again,"

"I told you to find someone else,"

"I don't want to,"

"Why are you being unreasonable?"

"Because I want you,"

What can I say to counter that? He wants me? Why me?!

I searched my brain for a reply but found nothing. Aiden dropped his luggage and took small steps towards me.

"Wait," I stopped him.

He stopped and put his hands in his pockets as if giving me the floor to speak.

"Can you really not find anyone else?" I asked.

He nodded and pulled out a folded piece of paper from his pocket and handed it to me. It was the contract he spoke about. This was ridiculous.

I scoffed after reading the first few lines, then raised up the paper. My eyes locked with his and I tore the paper in front of him.

He gritted his teeth, rubbing his forehead.

"Why?" He nearly growled.

I moved back on instinct as he moved towards me. He sounded angry and there was no place to run to. This man had invaded my mind, my space, and now my apartment. He was out for blood.

It didn't take long for him to have me trapped like a mouse to the wall. Aiden was so close I could feel his angry breath fan my face. He was looking down at me, questioning my audacity.

I was terrified for him. He was fulfilling one of my fantasies without me asking. This is one of the reasons we should never be sleep partners. I would never want to just sleep and I didn't want to use him.

"Why do you always find ways to annoy me?" He asked.

His voice was deeper than before. Was he really upset?

"I'm doing everything I can, but you keep doing these things. How am I supposed to forget you and find someone else when you're all I think about?"

"Nothing happened between us Aiden,"

"Are you sure? Because I'm pretty sure I'm under your spell,"

I tried to look away, but his eyes were so stern. Were they staring into my soul? I hope not. They would see how much I desired this man.

"Nicole, I know you want to preserve your reputation and I'm sorry I have to do this to you. Let me stay with you tonight. If it doesn't work, I'll find another way,"

I was fighting so hard at this point. I didn't want to pity him. It was over once I started to consider his well-being.

Don't fall for it, Nicole.

Keep your guard up, Nicole.

But why was he staring at me like that? Like I'm the only person in the room. I am the only person here. He didn't have to look at me that way. I can't control myself.

My brain was having a field day.

His body towered over me. Leaving me wondering if he was always this tall. I was 5 foot 6 at least, so how tall was he? My eyes, however, were as disrespectful as his. Somehow, during the conversation, they had gone to his lips.

I had him corned just like this on the night I kissed him. My heart was beating so fast I could barely control my thoughts. I needed him to step away, but at the same time, I needed him to come closer.

How much closer does he need to be? He was waiting for my answer, but I couldn't think well enough to give him one. He wanted to sleep, and I wanted him to touch me.

My needs were irrelevant because I am his employee. For that reason, I should say no.

Say no Nicole. I scolded myself.

It's not worth it.

I moved my face closer to his, surprising us both.

What are you doing, bitch? Say no! My brain screamed, but I ignored it.

As I moved closer to his face, Aiden did not move away. I noticed the change in his breathing. He was feeling the heat from our closure. Even in my short dress and his all-black outfit from today and the AC blasting, I could feel my body heat up.

I stood still to stare at him a little more, but it seemed Aiden was getting tired of waiting. He reached my head with his left hand and placed his mouth on mine before I could pull away.

I froze for a second then I held on to him and kissed him back, pushing my body forward. My hand went to his hair, and I dug my fingers into them. He growled into my mouth, sending chills through my body.

Holy shit! What was Aiden Stark doing to me?

We kissed for what seemed like an endless amount of time until he pulled away. I questioned his behaviour with my eyes. This wasn't our first kiss. Why did he look so guilty?

"This isn't what I came here to do," he breathes out.

His eyes looked confused. Just as confused as I was. I didn't understand why I wanted him and it seems he was attracted to me too. It was more than just sleeping together.

"Nicole, I'm sorry, I just couldn't-"

"Why are you sorry?" I cut in.

"I don't want to make you uncomfortable," he replied.

I took two steps towards him and leaned on him again. As I expected, he didn't pull away, so I kissed him softly on his lips and moved my mouth to the side of his face.

"I'm the furthest from uncomfortable right now," I whispered to his ears.

I watched what my voice did to him. His eyes searched for the truth, and I'm sure he saw how much I wanted him. I was tired of fighting him. If this would be our only night, I was willing to let it happen and deal with the consequences later.

"I've wanted this for so long, Aiden," I told him. "So please stop talking, and get me out of this dress,"

Aiden dragged me closer and pressed his lips to mine again. He sucked my lips with even more urgency than the last time. I'd craved his touch for so long and my body was not disappointed.

His hands were everywhere. Pulling my dress up, holding my neck as he kissed me. I never knew I liked being choked. He stopped to check if I was okay with it. I understood his stress, so I nodded and he glued his lips to mine again.

After raising my dress up, he lifted my body, and I wrapped my legs around him instinctively. My ass felt the bulge in his pants and it sent excitement through my body.

"Where's your bedroom?" He paused to ask me.

I pointed toward the door as he took us there. I held on to his shoulders and inhaled his scent as Aiden carried me in and closed the door, using his leg. He gently placed me on the bed and took his shoes off before crawling towards me.

He crawled towards me! On my bed!

His eyes told me he was about to devour me and I felt excited to be his prey tonight. Aiden was so hot and I was afraid my shameless self could not hold back.

I grabbed him and kissed him while he searched for the zipper of my dress. He found it by the side and worked on taking it off while I worked on his shirt.

Three buttons down and I could see his chest. He didn't have the body of an athlete, but his body was firm enough to show he worked out. Just how I like it.

My lips moved before I could stop myself and I kissed his chest and went down to his nipples and sucked gently. He moaned and pulled my mouth to his. His sweet scent filled my senses as I pulled his shirt off him.

I wondered what perfume he used. Men who smell nice turned me the fuck on and he was so clean. Did he take a shower before coming here?

While up in my head, Aiden was kissing my body as he dragged off my dress inch by inch. With every kiss my thoughts faded, all I could process was this moment we shared.

He pulled off my dress and took off my shoes for me, leaving me in my black panties and matching bra. I became slightly conscious of my body since I was slightly curvy. What if he likes slender girls?

As if reading my thoughts, Aiden pulled me closer and grabbed my ass. His hands were so dominating and no one else ever grabbed my ass like it belonged to them.

"Eyes on me," he demanded.

I nodded like an obedient child and watched him take off his belt before returning to me.

His hands went behind me to the hook of my bra.

"I'm going to take it off. There is still time to say no," he says softly.

Was he going to keep asking for my consent like this? He did the same thing on the first night we met, too.

To respond to his questions, I turned my hand behind me and I closed my bra myself and they freed my boobs. Aiden smiled and kissed me.

His kisses moved down to my neck and to the top of my breast. He pulled the bra off me and spent seconds folding my breast and my nipples. I moaned in response, suddenly shy that he found one of my weak points.

"So you like that," he said in a sinister tone and pushed me down before taking my breast in his mouth and sucking.

Aiden's hand moved down to my panties and shifted them to the side. He felt how wet I was while he sucked on my boobs. My arousal was a result of every encounter we've had today, and he was feeling the results of it.

I felt vulnerable for the first time in a long time and he seemed to sense that. Aiden ignored my fear and pushed one finger inside me.

I gasped and grabbed my bed sheet. I bit my lips to avoid moaning so loud. I'd never had sex with anyone in this apartment before, so I wasn't sure how soundproof the room was.

"Don't hold back, you can scream all you want," he says, adding another finger.

I moaded and held onto him as his hands went in and out of me. This is what his hands felt like. It was nothing compared to me touching myself and I knew I'd want nothing else from now on.

I could barely hold it in anymore. If he went on like this, I'd explode in his hands. My hips danced restlessly as he fingered me.

"You like that, don't you," he cooed in my ears.

"Yes," I moaned back.

I could hear nothing or see nothing other than his voice, my moans, and how he made me feel. His pace reduced to a much slower pace. He was really going to torture me

"I don't want you cuming too fast, baby girl," he whispered.

Aiden pulled out his wallet and pulled a condom out of it. He got off the bed and pulled off his pants. I watched him in his grey boxer briefs for a few seconds before he took them off too. Aiden put the condom on and came back to me.

"You get to choose. Do I take your panties off or rip them with my teeth,"

Fuck!

I was speechless and his knowing smirk told me he knew how stunned I was. Where was the intimidating man I saw at work today?

He gently pulled off my panties, taking his sweet time while his eyes moved to my perky breast. He got them to stand like that, and for what? His mouth followed his eyes, and he sucked on one breast while fondling the other.

After some time, he got up to spread my legs and pulled me towards him.

"Tell me when it hurts, I'll stop," he says.

"I'm not a virgin," I replied.

He laughed at me and rewarded me with a kiss.

"I don't plan to go easy on you," he whispers.

"I never asked you to," I replied.

His face hardened as he pushed me down with his body and dived inside me.

I gasped, reaching my hand out to grab something, anything. My eyes closed as I allowed myself to enjoy the pleasure he gave me.

Aiden waited until I adjusted to him before he began to move. He moved slowly and then increased the pace. Every thrust sent waves of pleasure to my body, making me moan even louder.

"Eyes on me, Nicole," he grunts. "I want to watch you,"

I opened my eyes and watched him fuck all sense of reasoning from my body.

I could hear his moans and I saw the amusement on his face as well as the pleasure I brought him. I haven't had sex in a year and this might just be the best sex of my life.

- # # # -

Song recommendation: Shameless - Camilla Cabello

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 871 77
Imana, a young mother, made a bold decision when Brayson and Blyana were only a year old. She knew that staying with their family would cause irrepar...
402 15 31
I couldn't help but stare at the handsome guy standing in front of me. I wasn't expecting him to notice me, let alone dream of him talking to me. He...
6.1K 159 25
"Do you do this with every girl you think is pretty or am I special?" "You're very special. You're my sapphire. You're my introspection and meditati...
1.8M 65.1K 47
"You have already ruined my life, what else do you want?", I barked at him. "Ten minutes", he muttered. "What?", I asked as I was unable to hear him...