✓ delicate ミ robby keene [COM...

By oxangejuice

"this ain't for the best my reputation's never been worst so you must like me for me" or aurora brewer has he... More

delicate
playlist
act one
ONE. home is where the heart is
TWO. halloween bashed
THREE. nice to meet... where you been?
FOUR. back to the start
SIX. a drunk thing to do
SEVEN. crashing down
act two
EIGHT. welcome to the dojo
NINE. everything has changed
TEN. the new girl in town
ELEVEN. kick-ass (2010)
TWELVE. destroy, build, destroy
THIRTEEN. let's skip to the good bit
FOURTEEN. caught the l-o-v-e
FIFTEEN. i'm going down
act three
SIXTEEN. wake me up
SEVENTEEN. kiss me goodbye
EIGHTEEN. it was never supposed to end this way
NINETEEN. kick me while i'm down
TWENTY. crying shame
TWENTY-ONE. forrest gump
TWENTY-TWO. strawberry poptarts
TWENTY-THREE. so this is christmas
act four
TWENTY-FOUR. brewer and the asshole
TWENTY-FIVE. like he was never even there
TWENTY-SIX. hit me while i'm down
TWENTY-SEVEN. the secret of you and i
act five
TWENTY-EIGHT. sparks fly
TWENTY-NINE. two can keep a secret
THIRTY. winner takes it all
THIRTY-ONE. all you had to do was stay
THIRTY-TWO. together again
THIRTY-THREE. this ain't for the best
THIRTY-FOUR. you and i
THIRTY-FIVE. the end of an era

FIVE. lunch buddies

2.7K 117 30
By oxangejuice

"YOU'RE LUCKY they aren't going to suspend you, Aurora." Layla scolded, "You've only been at this school for a couple of weeks and you've already gotten into a fight."

"Dad got into a fight every week at school with no problem."

"That was Seaford." Jack spoke, "This is different."

Rory slid down in her seat as her parents stood on the other side of the island. They weren't upset... per se, that Rory had gotten into a fight at school. They were more upset over the fact that she could've been suspended because she was defending someone.

Layla sighed, "I don't want you at that dojo anymore. It's was never like this at the Wasabi Warriors."

"Layla—"

She slit her eyes up towards Jack before he backed down and brought her attention back on to Rory.

"We'll find you another Sensei." Layla continued, "If it's your dad or someone else, just not... whatever this Cobra Kai shit is."

Rory nodded and watched her mother leave the island and upstairs. She soon drew her attention towards her father.

"We'll find you a Sensei, if not me, someone who isn't causing you to fight at school." Jack sighed, "Hungry?"

Rory gave him a small smile and nodded, sitting upright in her chair.

"Here take twenty bucks. Get something to eat." Jack instructed, "You need to break in your board."

Rory nodded and grabbed the twenty bucks from her father. She waved him goodbye and grabbed her board and made her way to the closet restaurant.

She finally found a place where she think she'd eat something other than chicken tenders and fries and opened the door to allow her inside.

From across the way, Robby Keene had been sat with Trey and Cruz during his lunch break. He had just gotten a job a the LaRusso Luxury Auto Group under false pretenses, but he had a job and Trey and Bert wanted to rob the place of rims and whatever else they could.

But Robby had pulled his thoughts away from his friends and on to Rory. He shook his friends away and he grabbed his lunch to make his way towards the girl.

"Aurora?"

She turned at the sound of her name, her food enclosed in a bag and a small smile on her face.

"Hi... Robby, right?" She smiled, "Hi."

"I haven't seen you around the park recently."

"Not many cute guys to bump into."

Robby gave her a small smile and gestured towards the small round table outside of the restaurant.

"Can I join you for lunch?"

Rory gave him a small nod and Robby lead the to two of them outside, sitting under the umbrella as they began to dig in.

Rory covered her mouth with her hand as she began to speak, "Do you like work there?"

Robby looked down at his shirt. Truth was, he was only working there to piss his dad off, but he actually enjoyed the company of Mr. LaRusso. He was kind and teaching him karate. He was a person that Robby was quickly looking up to and it was prominent.

"Yeah." He smiled, "Mr. LaRusso is teaching me a lot."

Rory raised her brows with a smile, "Didn't know there was so much to learn about with luxury cars."

"He's teaching me karate."

Rory nodded, taking another bite of her sandwich, "How do you know that I'm into karate?" She asked, "Did you assume because you know who my parents are?"

"No— no." He sputtered, "I was just suggesting that—"

"Don't sweat." She smiled, "I'm joking. I have to talk to my parents before doing anything with karate. They're making me quit this new dojo that I'm apart of so—"

"Cobra Kai?"

"Yeah." She answered, "I didn't know there was another dojo around."

"There isn't. Not that I know of." Robby answered, "Mr. LaRusso is giving me private lessons. Maybe I could put in a good word for you."

"Thank you, Robby," Rory said, genuinely grateful, "That means a lot. It's something that's been in my family for years, so, I'm willing to do anything to get back into it."

Robby's expression softened, understanding the depth of Rory's words. "I get it. I'll make sure to talk to him about it."

Rory gave him a small smile and the two of them continued on with small conversations here and there, mainly enjoying each other's presence. Something peaceful, something neither of them really had in some time.

They soon wrapped their meeting up and Rory began to grab her belongings.

"Can I get your number?" Robby asked, "You know... just incase Mr. LaRusso gives me an answer."

Rory nodded and grabbed Robby's phone, "I'm sure you'll find more use for my number other than passing message along for Mr. LaRusso."

She gave him a small smile and handed the phone back before waving the boy goodbye and making her way home.

And he would find better use for her number down the line.

RORY MADE her way into the Cobra Kai dojo later that day and was instantly spotted by Miguel who had called the girl over.

She heavily sighed and joined him, Aisha, and who she assumed was Eli on the floor.

He (Eli) had completely changed overnight it seemed. He had taken his gi off and revealed the major hawk tattoo on his back. He also had a mohawk that was dyed blue... he was completely different person in the matter of days.

"Holy shit!" Rory muttered, "Can I touch it?"

Eli, now Hawk, smirked, thinking that the girl wanted to poke at his mohawk so when she made her way behind him to touch his tattoo, he was a little spooked.

Her hand cascaded down his back and he didn't stop her.

The only reason she pulled away was because Miguel had called out to her.

"Where the hell have you been?"

"My parents are making me quit Cobra Kai." She answered, "The fight at school was too much for them. They'll either find me a new Sensei or I'm done with karate."

"What the hell?" Hawk spoke, "They can't do that."

"They can and they have." She smiled, "There's no fighting them with this. Layla and Jack get what they want the first time they want it. It's not a big deal though."

"Not a big deal?" Aisha repeated, "You and Miguel kicked Kyler's ass and that's no big deal?"

"Is it supposed to be?" She asked, "I know enough to protect myself. I'm not going to try and fight my parents on this. Maybe they'll loosen up, but for now, I'm done with Cobra Kai."

Mr. Lawrence soon walked into the room and Rory stood to her feet.

"Where have you been the last couple of days?" He asked.

"My parents are making me quit." She answered, "I'm really sorry."

"Are you fucking serious?"

"Look, man, I got into fight at school, they found, and now I have to quit. I'm sorry, Sensei, but there's no changing their minds." She said, "But I think you have your hands full with everyone. You don't need me."

Johnny rested his hand on Rory shoulder and turned himself along with the young girl around to face the mirrors.

"You're one of the best kids I've got. You're headstrong and you're taking no for an answer?"

"They're my parents and I respect them." She said, looking up at him, "I'm sorry."

She shrugged his hand off of his shoulder and left Cobra Kai.

She felt okay leaving the dojo. It wasn't like she was leaving the Wasabi Warriors. That was different.

Rory Brewer would be fine without Cobra Kai.

She would be fine without any dojo... that's what she hoped.

— lucy has something to say !!

hawk x rory before robby x rory idk idk 😝

i'm gonna rant for like two seconds tops: i hated hawk with like a passion for months because he wasn't eli and we didn't get enough eli content (mind you i haven't seen half of season 3 or the rest of 4 and 5 so there might be more idk doubt it) so i was very anti-hawk until i read kelly's story so like thanks girl :)

y'all jack knows nothing about cobra kai yet all he knows is that it's a dojo for his kid 🧍

(hated this chapter i'll cry about it later)

bye :))))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 352 8
go on, bare your teeth at me. i'll pull them out one by one. COBRA KAI, [ season 1 - season 6 ] oc x eli moskowitz oc x robby keene
39.8K 1.1K 36
(Tory Nichols x Fem! Oc) • • • 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, It was unfathomable how Sierra could love someone so much. That someone being a girl from her dojo, C...
403K 11.6K 31
𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 In which Mara Abrams has a whole lot of anger in her just waiting to be let out. BOOK 1 ...
1.1M 31K 109
[Season 1:✅] [Season 2:✅] [Season 3:✅] [Season 4:✅] [Season 5:📝] Y/N L/N never had much. With no friends and uncaring parents, she never had what yo...