Belladonna (Billionaire Boys...

By booksbykyra

Two families The son of one The daughter of the other One, the dark prince of the world in which they live... More

Authors Note
Characters
Playlists
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chaoter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chaoter 70
Epilogue

Chapter 67

5.8K 158 32
By booksbykyra

Madelaina:

Me:
Are you coming home soon?

Luca:
I am. Why? Miss me so much already, Principessa?

Me:
Please. It's been amazing without you here.

Me and your sister have been playing dress up.

She's a much prettier princess than you.

Luca:
Well, of course she is.

Because I'm a fucking Prince, baby.

Prince.

Not princess.

Me:
Even when we have self-care slumber parties?

Luca:
Especially then, mia cara.

Me:
Can we have one when you come back?

Luca:
Do I have a choice?

Me:
Do you ever?

Luca:
Envision me, your hot as fuck boyfriend, reading that text.

And then imagine me rolling my eyes.

Because that's what I did.

Me:
Doesn't mean it was a no.

Luca:
It wasn't.

A flutter takes flight in my stomach and I curl up in my bed.

Me:
Is it almost over?

I want to lay with you.

I want to sleep without bad dreams.

Luca:
I know, baby.

It's almost done.

They're coming back to it so I have to go but I'll be back tomorrow.

Me:
Okay.

Night, Luca.

Luca:
Sweet dreams, amore mio.

I turn off my phone and reposition myself, trying to get a good spot.

It's nearing two in the morning now and I can't seem to get my mind to rest.

I only hope that once Luca's done with his plans, I'll be able to finally let go of that painful part of me and go to bed knowing I don't have night terrors awaiting me.

Turning off the lamp and blowing out my candle, I shut my eyes and set my mind to rich green eyes and whispered sweet nothings.

                       Lucas:

It took everything in me to not kill them. To not give them an agonisingly slow death like I wanted. But unfortunately, this wasn't about what I wanted. This was about what she wanted. And she wanted them to live in suffering, instead. So that is what they will do.

Their family companies' have been destroyed, more or less. And we've given them each a fate that I know will have them rotting.

None of them are attending their desired schools, of course. Allie is remaining at Crestview but the constant backlash and ostracism she'll face after leaked information has been sent around will surely be a good time. I'm not entirely certain what she could possibly do with her life after that. She isn't the sharpest tool in the box. Jake will be sent away to live with some distant relatives in New Zealand and attend a boys only reform school for the rest of the academic year and then he'll move on to the extended program. He didn't actually rape anyone or severely assault anyone so we couldn't send him to a judge. We could have faked evidence, of course but I was getting tired and I don't think Della would approve of creating false allegations. Even when she's the victim, she still takes into account others' lives. Wanting them to suffer only based off of what they have actually done. I did, however, rough him up a little more to make up for it, though. Olivia, we've sent off to an asylum. An excellent idea on Angel's part, I have to say. Hopefully, they can fix some of the loose screws that girl has hanging in her head. And finally, Scott. Our dear Scotty will be taken to court, where we'll have one of our judges, very close with the family, sentence him for his crimes. I expect juvie until he turns eighteen and then prison. A very uncomfortable prison.

It's the fucking least of what they deserve but again, not my choice.

I'm just waiting for this damn jet to hurry the fuck up so I can get back to my girlfriend.

"You good?"

I turn to see Darius raising a brow at me.

"Yeah. Fine. You?"

"Fucking fantastic." He breathes out and leans back in his seat.

"So." I start, needing something to occupy my attention.

"Don't fucking even."

"Donatella Winters, was it?"

"We are not having this conversation."

"Who is she?"

"I've already fucking told you this."

"I require more details."

"I require you to shut up."

A gasp sounds from nearby and we both spin our heads to see Angel and Oakley sat at a corner table.

"Are you gossiping without me?" Angel holds a hand to his heart.

"Are you sharing information that I don't know about?" Oakley looks, offended, at Dare.

"Yes." I reply to Angel at the same time that Dare does so to Oak with a "No."

"Wow." Angel shakes his head. "You carry out a full on revenge plot with someone and then they just cut you off like that, huh? You know what? If this was all for you, I hope you know I'd be regretting my actions, right now."

"Good thing you didn't do it for me, then."

"Yeah it is. I regret nothing about avenging my best friend."

I shift back some at the same time Oakley holds up his hands.

"Woah, woah, woah."

"Excuse you?" I scoff.

"What do you mean, your best friend?" Oakley gawks.

"Guys, calm down. You know I didn't mean it like that." Angel laughs nervously.

"Oh, no?" I cross my arms.

"Hey." Dare cuts in and gestures to Oakley. "Why the fuck are you so offended? He wasn't the one who unstuck your fat ass from a fucking washing machine last week."

Angel laughs. "Oh shit, I saw that. Not 5he smartest move, brother."

"I was drunk. Sue me." Oak turns to Dare. "And I greatly appreciate it."

"And?" Darius challenges him with his eyes.

"And you're my best friend." Oakley mumbles.

Angel gasps. "Backstabber."

"I am not. All of you are my best friends."

"Oh, yeah. Twist the knife deeper, why don't you."

"Both of you shut up." I roll my eyes. "The whole point of this conversation is irrelevant. Help me interrogate him."

"About what?" Oak asks, after seeing me gesture to D. Who has returned to his previous position of staring at the ceiling. While now flipping me off.

"You should be glad Mads isn't awake. It's only three against one."

"You should be glad I don't shove a couple hundreds down your throat."

"Are you this aggressive when you talk to her?"

He closes his eyes, as if a headache is taking course.

"Actually, he's barely like that around her." Oakley grins. "He talks all sweet and gentle and shit."

"We are still talking about Darius, right?" Angel questions, brows raised.

"I know." Oak says. "It's even more strange to watch."

"I'm taking a fucking nap." D tries to get up and walk to the bedroom where Mads is sleeping.

I pull him back and he shoots me a glare, one I'm sure makes grown men piss themselves. Because I've seen it happen before.

The boy has a scary temper.

Probably one of the reasons he's so well known in the hockey world even though he's only in his senior year of high school. Well, that and his uncle was a legend on the ice.

"Sit and chat with me." I smile.

"I'll sit and chat with you about anything else." Each word slices the air like a sword would take to a rather brutal beheading.

"Fine."

He searches my eyes and then eases into his seat.

"For now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349 49 11
What will you do when you remember your memories but have that nostalgia of already knowing something, but cannot put your finger on it. With so many...
87 23 11
She is the fierce girl, who despite being teenager decided to take care of her siblings after her mother's death. Although, she was always the second...
3.8K 206 15
If you go down to the woods today... Well, in this town, you probably won't come back. Unexplained deaths and disappearances are normal around here...
220K 2.3K 35
"𝗜 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗺𝗲" "𝗦𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮, 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗮 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂" ______ What happens i...