Fu Lang Called Me Home For Di...

Od LiannQ

Title: 夫郎喊我回家吃软饭了 Author: 岛里天下 Status: Completed Description: Du Heng transmigrated into a cripple. He's a cr... Viac

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116

117

1.1K 37 22
Od LiannQ

    In the five-year general evaluation, the eight items of the local officials' examination were carefully and strictly inspected.

    During Du Heng's tenure in Qiuyang County, during his five-year tenure, the county's household registration increased from 360 households in the twelve villages to 450 households, and the urban population increased from 400 households to 500 Twenty households.

    The total population increased by 210 households.

    In terms of population increase and decrease, it was rated as excellent.

    The population of Qiuyang County increased, and a large area of ​​wasteland was reclaimed. Encouraging farming and mulberry farming, sowing fertile fields, adding more than 500 mu of land, and the three-year period has become a formal land.

    In terms of reclamation and division of acres, it was rated as excellent.

    With the growth of population and land, the taxable land property has increased from the number of ten thousand taels to the number of hundreds of thousands.

    In terms of access to the money valley, it is still rated as excellent.

    In addition to the three basic assessments of household registration, land, and taxes, there are five assessments for local officials, including water transportation and water conservancy, robber lawsuits, civilized imperial examinations, supervision and inspection of subordinates, and local public security.

    In the past few years, Du Heng has built water conservancy projects, reorganized official roads, suppressed bandits, and investigated corrupt officials. Except for the fact that the civilized imperial examinations were a little lacking and did not have any major achievements, he was rated as good, and the rest were all rated as excellent.

    In addition, the examination results in each of the past few years have been excellent.

    "How about it, how about it!"

    It was already the twelfth lunar month when I got the results of the general election exam.

    Before being transferred, local officials can go back to their hometown once. After the general election, Du Heng and Qin Xiaoman have been waiting for the test results.

    No matter where the new appointment is, the appointment will be after the Lantern Festival of the next year. For this reason, the young couple hope to get the letter of appointment and dismissal as soon as possible.

    The sooner the result is obtained, the sooner the county affairs handover can be properly returned to Luoxia County for the New Year.

    "Why is the document so long this time, I have to turn the pages!"

    Qin Xiaoman looked at the items listed very clearly, wishing to record everything in the past five years of Zheng Ren.

    He didn't like to read densely packed words, and after a few glances, he didn't see the final result of the evaluation, so he could not help but impatiently urged Du Heng to turn the page quickly.

    Du Heng was helpless: "Tell me to reflect on the past five years. I can't do it, turn it over, turn it over."

    After the eight-item exam, a new page of documents is attached.

    Based on the results of the eight examinations for the officials of our dynasty, the ruling is as follows:

    Du Heng, the magistrate of Qiuyang County, cleared the fields and checked the household registration properly during his five-year tenure.

    With the unanimous opinion of the Ministry of Officials, he was promoted to the post of magistrate of Xijiang Prefecture. He will take office on the first day of March of the following year, and he must not slack off to take office late, so I respect this.

    "Prefect!"

    Qin Xiaoman saw a bunch of official words on the document, and picked out the most important two words on the left and right. He quickly pulled Du Heng and asked, "Which rank is the prefect

    ?

    " Two ranks?!"

    Du Heng rubbed his hands for a while: "I was also a little surprised, I originally thought that I would be promoted to a general judge or a co-prefect, and then I would go to a slightly richer state capital, and my official career would be much more secure. "

    Perhaps His Majesty thinks that your hut is really well-built, and wants to promote you as a magistrate to all counties." Qin Xiaoman patted Du Heng's hand with a smile: "It's cheap and good-looking!" Du Heng squeezed Qin

    Xiaoman "Don't laugh at me anymore."

    Qin Xiaoman patted Du Heng's hand away: "Then where is the new Xijiang Mansion?" "It's

    not far from our Jintuan Mansion, it's close to Suzhou and Hangzhou. Go to Xia County, and it will take more than half a month."

    Qin Xiaoman felt relieved: "It's all right now, so let's prepare to go home."

    Du Heng closed the paper: "Okay, it's time to go."

    … …

    "This little wooden horse is going to be taken away, as well as the cuju and colored balls." "The

    two little orchids that I just learned to draw are also going to be taken away?"

    Hearing that this year they can go back to Luoxia County for the New Year, Tan Ce and Chengyi is very happy, it's been five years since he came out in a blink of an eye, and his father's rest and bath time for the Chinese New Year is not long, and the family is reluctant to part when they are together, whoever goes home to celebrate the New Year, for this reason, he has not been back all these years.

    Although Tan Ce was only two or three years old when he first came to Qiuyang County, and Chengyi was only five years old, counting the days in Luoxia County, he has not been the head of Qiuyang County.

    But where I was born, I have playmates, uncles who can ride horses, and everyone treats them very well. Even though the memories in Qiuyang County are gradually enriched and colorful, I still haven't forgotten my hometown where I was born and raised.

    The two little guys knew that their father had arrived and would leave sooner or later, so they packed up their things in advance so that they could take them home together.

    It took only two hours for Tan Ce to pack his things. He had nothing to pack, only a few wooden Guan Gong swords, small red tasseled guns, and some messy things played by little boys since he was a child.

    He threw them into the box together, and there were two big boxes stuffed in all kinds of things. He thought he had enough things, but he clapped his hands and slipped into his brother's room.

    Chengyi has already packed three big boxes, and the room that was originally tidy and cozy is now turned into a pile of debris.

    "I put away all the pages my brother just learned to write. Since I want to go home, I should take everything back."

    Tan Ce said helplessly, "I'm not a good calligraphy and calligraphy master. Write those two characters. It's worthless, why is brother taking up the box."

    Chengyi pinched the tip of Tan Ce's nose, "I think my brother's writing is very good." "

    Okay, I've been packing for half a day, first come over and have a cup of warm tea for a rest Bar."

    Chengyi was afraid that his servants would clean up his things, so he didn't dare to distract himself, so he didn't drink tea, Tan Ce had nothing to do with him, so he had to bring the tea to his mouth.

    "I knew I was going back earlier. At first, Yunduo sent so many things here and it was right, but now I have to move back home." "

    Yunduo also has a heart."

    "Brother is always right."

    Du Heng and Qin Xiaoman saw that the boy's room was very busy going in and out, so he poked his head in and took a look.

    "How's the packing done?"

    "Daddy, when are we leaving? Have you got the paperwork?"

    Du Heng rubbed Tan Ce's head, his little son was already up to his waist.

    "Come down, I discussed it with your little dad, and I will leave for my hometown in two days. Luoxia County is prone to snow at the end of December. If you catch the snow, it will be difficult to go with a lot of luggage. Take advantage of the good weather these few days , let's hurry up."

    "Great! I can't wait for snow to fall, it's been a long time since I've seen snow! When I go back, I will build eight snowmen with my brother in the garden!"

    Tan Ce jumped up happily.

    Both Qin Xiaoman and Du Heng laughed.

    "Okay, you can pile up to 800 when you go home, and you can do whatever you want!"

    Du Heng handed over his official duties and collected his belongings. It was already the sixteenth day of the twelfth lunar month, and he was about to leave on the morning of the eighteenth.

    On the 17th, a large family of country gentry who had been in contact with each other in the county came to say goodbye.

    Feng Xiaohu pulled Tan Ce and cried until his nose was bubbling, and Tan Ce stabbed it with a big knife unscrupulously.

    The two were supposed to fight another 300 rounds before parting ways, but Xiaohu was seen by Chengyi as a cat with tears and snot in his nose, and he was defeated before the fight and cried even louder.

    On the eighteenth day of the twelfth lunar month, before dawn, the house in the county government office was brightly lit, and as soon as the luggage was loaded into the car, Du Heng and Qin Xiaoman hugged a drowsy little boy alone.

    The morning breeze was a bit chilly, and the two quickly got into the carriage.

    Du Heng glanced at the Qiuyang county government office that had been running for five years, and was silent in the slightly whitish morning light. The gate that had been passed in and out many times in five years stood standing behind the gate of Yi, watching the successive magistrates. come and go.

    He was a little lost in thought until he was tapped lightly on the shoulder.

    Du Heng smiled slightly, and put down the curtain: "Let's go."

    The wheels of the car rolled, and it drove slowly on the bluestone street where only the breakfast pavement was covered with white mist.

    "My lord..."

    "My lord!"

    Suddenly there were shouts one after another, Du Heng and Qin Xiaoman looked at each other, and quickly raised the curtain of the car, approaching the city gate, the originally lonely street was full of people.

    The common people carried cloth and cotton on their backs, and they did not know how long they had been waiting at the gate of the city against the wind.

    "Stop."

    Du Heng hurriedly stopped the carriage, lifted the curtain and got out of the carriage.

    Seeing this, the common people on the road knelt down one after another, holding up the things they brought in their hands: "My lord, accept the small gift prepared by you and take it away!" "

    What are you doing, get up!"

    "If nothing My lord is upright and upright, the leader is good, Qiuyang County is still a land of tigers and wolves full of bandits and black merchants, how can there be peace and prosperity today." "I am in charge of Qiuyang County, so that the people can live a stable and peaceful

    life It's the responsibility, and all this is what I should do. Now that Qiuyang County is thriving, I can leave with peace of mind after being transferred." "Get up, get up!"

    Du

    Heng went to help him kneel down The common people at the front.

    "Let's live a good life in the future."

    "I left early, and I didn't publicize the days of leaving the county, in order not to bid farewell to the big guys. I don't think everyone will come anyway."

    "Everyone is smiling, it's almost Chinese New Year, a great day. I'm happy for you. Qiuyang County has hope for life, and you should also be happy for me to be promoted." The leading few ordinary people wiped their eyes

    , With tears in his eyes, he smiled: "My lord said that there is always a banquet in the world. Life in Qiuyang County has become prosperous, the people live and work in peace and contentment, and your lord has been promoted. It is a happy event, so you should be happy." Qin

    Xiaoman Looking at these familiar or unfamiliar faces while holding hands behind her, I felt a softness in my heart.

    When he was a child, when his father was still alive, he also told him about the situation of the common people seeing off the upright officials.

    Whenever he talks about his father, he always has longing eyes and admiration. When he was young, he was ignorant and didn't know what he meant. He only felt that his father's eyes were too deep.

    He never thought that one day his husband would become the kind of good official his father always talked about.

    Qin Xiaoman patted the heads of the two boys: "Okay, let's go back to the car."

    Du Heng looked back and said, "Everyone, go back! Everyone! The mountains are high and the road is far away, so I won't be reluctant to say goodbye. It makes me sad."

    He took a deep breath and turned back to the carriage.

    "My lord, it's been a smooth journey!"

    The wheels of the car turned again, and the common people followed closely: "Anping and peace!"

    Du Heng waved to everyone in front of the car window: "I have written everything down, let's go back!"

    Tan Ce and Chengyi Already fully awake, looking at the people behind the carriage wiping their tears and waving goodbye, my heart felt a little heavy.

    After watching for a while, the easily sad Chengyi plunged into Tan Ce's arms, buried his head and couldn't bear to watch anymore.

    After leaving the city, I thought that the tranquility had been restored, but I didn't expect that the villagers in the village had already been waiting on the official road.

    "My lord, have a safe journey!"

    "Stay healthy!"

    Every one or two miles, you can see more than ten village households, either smiling and blessing, or tearing down their clothes.

    It was not until I was almost out of Qiuyang County that the people who saw me off were no longer seen.

    Du Heng's eyes were also slightly red, the twelfth lunar month was cold, but his heart was extremely hot.

    In the past five years, Qiuyang County has been a worthwhile trip.

    He was full of emotion in his heart, but he had never felt so relieved like at this moment, he couldn't help stretching out his arms to wrap around his husband and two children.

    "No matter where we go in the future, as long as the family is together, there will be nothing to worry about."

    The carriage drove to the depths of the green hills, and so far it was another journey of mountains and rivers.

    ——END OF THE TEXT.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

10K 435 23
The night he crossed over, he was told that his "wife" was having a baby. Upon entering the delivery room, he discovered that his "wife" is actually...
76.3K 2.4K 121
The night he crossed over, he was told that his "wife" was having a baby. Upon entering the delivery room, he discovered his "wife" is actually a man...
81.7K 3.5K 97
BE Crazy Demon Survival System BE狂魔求生系统【快穿】 Author(s) Zhìchǔ 稚楚 Status in COO 97 chapters (Completed) Description Xu Qichen, who has made a habit of...
156K 3.5K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad