Fu Lang Called Me Home For Di...

By LiannQ

Title: 夫郎喊我回家吃软饭了 Author: 岛里天下 Status: Completed Description: Du Heng transmigrated into a cripple. He's a cr... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117

106

437 14 1
By LiannQ

    Sending the two cubs back to the room safely, after a few trips, Du Heng's body, which was sitting stiffly in the study, warmed up before going to bed.

    He opened the curtain and got into the bed. Seeing the person on the bed with his eyes closed, he stretched out his foot and hooked Qin Xiaoman's calf: "Sleeping?" "

    Otherwise."

    Du Heng moved his body, surrounded by the two small Qin Xiaoman, who was warmly attached by the son, squeezed the son away, and happily took over his wife.

    Qin Xiaoman was a little hot from being posted, he opened his eyes and looked at Du Heng: "You didn't wake the child up?" "

    Chengyi slept soundly, and she didn't find that she was moved under the quilt."

    Du Heng pursed his lower lip: "It's that boy Tance, who stared at me straight out of the room."

    He looked at Qin Xiaoman resentfully: "He also said that I would quarrel with you every day, so that I slept with you every day."

    Qin Xiaoman heard Yan laughed.

    "Silly boy, you don't have to quarrel every day to come to sleep."

    Qin Xiaoman blinked his eyes: "If his father marries another young lady, it can be done."

    Du Heng squeezed Qin Xiaoman's waist: "I just I know you are still thinking about this matter in your heart. Did you put the little boy in the room on purpose to anger me?"

    Qin Xiaoman grabbed Du Heng's troublesome hand: "Who wants to anger you."

    He was just a little confused, as if he had calmed down Many lakes suddenly fell into a small stone, causing ripples in circles.

    Suddenly he knew that Du Heng actually had a cousin who grew up with him, and there was talk of marriage. Although Du Heng had promised him that he would not have other thoughts, he still couldn't help but think about it.

    He was also afraid that things would not be handled well, and some troubles would come out.

    Now that the two children are so old, he can no longer be as willful as when he was young, and do things that make him happy regardless of the consequences if he is not happy.

    "You're mad at me, but I'm also happy. I know it's because you care about me."

    Du Heng looked at Qin Xiaoman's cheeks that were a little flushed while sleeping, his face was ruddy, and he leaned forward to rub it.

    Qin Xiaoman's neck was tickled by his hairy head, and he pushed Du Heng lightly. He didn't know whether it was because he had grown older or his own strength had weakened, but he didn't move at all.

    Since he couldn't resist, he put his hand into Du Heng's loose obscene clothes instead.

    A young body is already a rarity, not to mention a delicate, smooth and fair skin.

    After touching it twice, Qin Xiaoman's mood immediately changed drastically.

    "Sometimes I feel that God wants you to be reincarnated as a brother, but Linmen mistakenly turns you into a man."

    Du Heng looked at Qin Xiaoman's originally gloomy cheeks, and when he started to move his feet, he brightened up.

    It is said that beauty deceives people, but it seems that sometimes it has a positive effect of soothing people's hearts.

    "Although that's the case, don't you feel good every time?"

    Qin Xiaoman raised the corner of his mouth, and slid his hand down Du Heng's waist.

    Du Heng took a heavy breath, and the two quickly stacked together.

    The next day, Xiu Mu Du Heng got up a bit late, and the sun was already at the corner of the eaves.

    Although I got up later than usual, the actual sleep time last night was more than an hour less than before.

    It was rare for him to appear sleepily in front of the servants who brought in the water to wash up.

    After soaking his hands in the warm water, Du Heng became sober up a lot. When he looked up, he saw the little girl who came to take care of her wash had a slightly flushed face, and Du Heng's brows moved slightly.

    It wasn't until he combed his hair in front of the bronze mirror that he realized why the servant girl was blushing. There were several obvious red marks on his neck, and the new obscene clothes he changed last night were now wrinkled and made the clothes look old. .

    He looked back at Qin Xiaoman who was sitting by the bed yawning without concealing that he was not awake.

    When Qin Xiaoman received the gaze, his head was still a little dazed, and he turned his head slightly to give a good morning smile.

    Du Heng laughed, walked over slowly, and pointed to his neck: "Lichun is over, and people outside have reduced their clothes to thinner ones. I can't wear a scarf when I go out. How can you get rid of your mouth?

    " Qin Xiaoman was not angry at Xingshi's accusation early in the morning: "That puppy took up the floor and urinated on it. I have already followed the etiquette of you scholars."

    Du Heng laughed out loud.

    After breakfast, the servants came to report that Du Youyan, who was in the wing room, was beating and smashing in the house, arguing to go out.

    Du Heng hurried over to take a look.

    "Where is my aunt going? I'm not satisfied with the food and drink at home. Don't you want to go out and report to her?"

    Du Youyan looked at Du Heng who came leisurely, and stopped what she was doing: "Du Heng, what did you do to Xiaoxue?" Gone?"

    "It's in another room. Fortunately, my cousin is not in the same room as my aunt. If my aunt is making such a fuss, it's disturbing my cousin to rest." "

    You care about your cousin."

    Du Youyan said: "Since that's the case. So, why don't you hurry up and set a date to get married with Xue'er, how long do you want Xue'er to wait?" "

    Auntie, do you know what a door-to-door son-in-law is? Now I have joined the Qin family clan , without the consent of the Qin family, who else should I marry?"

    "You are the magistrate of the county now, an official! Who do you think would dare disobey you!"

    Du Heng said in a deep voice, "Isn't my aunt disobeying me?"

    " When the family was defeated, my aunt didn't care about it, otherwise, how could I have lived in another country and become a door-to-door son-in-law? Now that I have today, my aunt thinks I will still be grateful to you?"

    Du Youyan looked at Du Heng's blunt words, a little surprised, but still stuck her neck and said: "I had a difficult time at the beginning, so I can't help you.

    " Is it okay to come and send my father a trip?"

    After saying that, he said: "I have arrived today, and I don't want to dwell on the past. It's as if I have no relatives alive these years. If my aunt is familiar with the trip If you explain everything that came here clearly, I can still give you mother and daughter a way out, if not, don't blame me for being rude." The words were also

    very clear, Du Youyan paused for a moment, and then said: "You are my nephew, and now I can't live on, so what can I do but go to you. You have a marriage contract with Xue'er, don't try to renege on it!" Seeing that he was stubborn, Du Heng threw up his sleeves and left, and made more arrangements

    . Two people watched.

    After two days, the people sent by Du Heng finally turned back and brought back news of Duan's family, the husband's family that Du Youyan was married to.

    In the past, when the Du family was doing business in the county, Yuanben's father searched for a husband for his younger sister who was about to marry.

    The members of the Du family clan are thin, but their appearance is nothing to say.

    Back then, Yuanshen's mother was willing to follow Yuanshen's father from the affluent Huizhou to Qiuyang County. The main reason was that Du's father had an unforgettable handsome appearance.

    Not to mention Du Youyan's appearance when she was young, even now she is a middle-aged woman, but she can't hide her charm.

    When the time comes to Jiji, the people who go to Du's house to ask for marriage are like crucian carp crossing the river.

    But a woman is beautiful, without a strong family background, it is hard to find a good family after all.

    Although there were many families who came to ask for marriage, all of them were merchants, or high-ranking people who came to seek concubines. Although he came from a merchant, Du's father was not willing to let his younger sister be a concubine, but the merchant valued profit over separation. As a merchant himself, Du's father knew the difficulties of merchants, and he wanted to find a clean and stable family for his sister.

    Duan's family was one of the beggars, whose family property was not very big. The farmer was born in the countryside and had dozens of acres of land. They were landlords, and Father Du was very satisfied.

    Du Youyan was satisfied at first, but later she married and went to live in the countryside. Since she was a child, she was used to living in the county town. She couldn't bear the loneliness in the countryside, and she also disliked her husband for being a mud-legged person. Her life was not very smooth.

    Every now and then, he took Duan Xue back to live with his brother's house, but because of this, Duan Xue and Yuan Shen had many opportunities to get along, that's how childhood sweethearts came here.

    It's not a problem for Yuanshen's mother to always go to her elder brother's house when her younger sister is getting married. The mistress must take care of everything in the house. Du Youyan exhorted her out of kindness, but Du Youyan was more concerned.

    He dragged Duan Xue back home, and complained that Father Du had found a bad marriage for him, just because his parents were gone, and wanted to kick her out of the house earlier, and resentment grew in his heart over time.

    This is the past, which Du Heng can piece together from his memory.

    Later, since he left Qiuyang County, he didn't know anything about the Duan family.

    The people sent out reported that since the severe drought in Qiuyang County, the people in the county have had a hard time, and many landlords and merchants have been defeated.

    The Duan family was one of the defeated landlords. The harvest in the field was not good, and the loss continued year after year.

    For the past two years, Duan's father has been supporting him. Although the situation is difficult, he can survive in the end.

    It's a pity that after a few years of worrying and overwork, Duan's father passed away after being ill last year. The Duan family had no son and became extinct. The family members bullied and divided the rest of the property, but the rest of the debt was still owed to the mother and daughter. Both return.

    It is conceivable that Du Youyan and Duan Xue's life is difficult.

    "Have you found out who the Duan family owes money to?"

    The subordinate quickly took out a bill of arrears.

    "The two women's families don't have much money to make a living and pay back what they owe, but I heard people in the village say that someone is helping Duan's family to pay back some money, which saved the mother and daughter from being dragged to sell for compensation." Du Heng fell silent

    . silent.

    "By the way, my lord, now go outside..."

    Du Heng raised his eyebrows when he heard the words     : "What else is there?" I don’t know if it’s life or death.”

    Du Heng sighed, it’s just what the mother and daughter said, the mother and daughter have been detained in the inner house for the past two days and can’t go out , It is still rumored outside, which shows that someone is deliberately promoting it.

    He didn't go out much in the past few days, but he didn't know that he had spread so much.

    In the afternoon, when Du Heng went back to the office, he saw Qin Xiaoman pouring water on the green onion seedlings planted in the garden.

    The garden in the inner house is very large. There is a piece of land behind the main hall. The ornamental bamboos that were originally planted were dried by Xia Yang. Du Heng originally wanted to replant some vegetation, but Qin Xiaoman opened them up to grow vegetables.

    Qin Xiaoman said that the left and right are the land behind the house, and visitors can't see it once they step in, so it's interesting to grow a la carte to pass the time.

    Tan Ce and Chengyi also liked it very much. When they were not studying, they would dig the ground with Qin Xiaoman with a small hoe and sprinkle the seeds, and would run to see if the seeds had germinated every now and then.

    Even Feng Xiaohu sometimes came over to play tricks, and was taken by Dan Ce to see the fruits of his harvest.

    "Did those two have a fight today?"

    Qin Xiaoman put down the water ladle: "There is nothing to mess with in the house, and I have enough energy to eat and drink every day, so I keep yelling for you to marry my cousin, yelling She yelled and scolded, but it didn't stop. I asked my servants to give her tea only once, and she didn't have to drink it when her mouth was dry, but she calmed down a little today." Du Heng nodded: "What about Duan Xue?" Qin

    Xiaoman

    heard Yan raised his eyebrows.

    Du Heng said helplessly, "I'm just asking."

    "She's quite quiet, and I heard people say that she always sits in front of the window and is lost in thought."

    Du Heng responded, and said: "I went to negotiate with my aunt several times, and she insisted on saying that my father was sorry for her and had difficulties, but the most important thing was that she refused to utter a single word. She used to complain about my parents, and her heart He is so cruel that he can't even go to his brother's funeral, but seeing that I am doing well, but he looks like that, he must not want me to have a better life." "There is no way to

    pry her mouth open, and I have to start with Duan Xue. " Qin Xiaoman narrowed     his

    eyes vigilantly: "What do you want to do?

    "

I'm nervous, I won't commit myself to perfection."

    Qin Xiaoman bumped him with an elbow: "Fuck you. Who cares if you agree or not, I'll just water here."

    Du Heng smiled and said: "My husband is really big Duan Xue."

    "Cousin, you are here! You are finally willing to come to see me!" As soon as

    Du Heng entered the room, Duan Xue, who was sitting by the window, immediately walked up, with tears in her eyes, a look of helplessness that aroused pity appearance.

    He sat down in the room without saying a word.

    "Cousin hasn't had an easy life these past few years, has it?"

    "How can it be easy for someone who has thoughts day and night in his heart."

    Duan Xue looked at the person sitting at the table and staring at her quietly: "Xiaoxue Knowing that my cousin is married now, life is peaceful, Xiaoxue didn't want to disturb her at first, but she couldn't bear the worry in her heart." As

    she spoke, she started to cry.

    A word of grievance, plus Duan Xue's pretty face, can make a man fall in love even more, and then really believe in his infatuation for him.

    But Du Heng is very sober, people who have their own beauty are less obsessed with beauty.

    Although they played together when they were young, what kind of other feelings can they have at that age? At most, they think this kid has a good temper and want to continue playing with him.

    When he grew up, he rarely saw each other. He was already at the age of first love. He didn't believe that he hadn't met anyone in these years, but he still missed his childhood.

    Du Heng bluntly interrupted her hypocrisy: "Do you really want to marry me?"

    Duan Xue didn't understand why Du Heng suddenly asked so bluntly, but immediately said: "Xiaoxue knows that her humble body is not good enough for her cousin, as long as cousin Brother, keep Xiaoxue by your side, even if it is to serve tea and water and be a girl who burns the fire, it is good, Xiaoxue doesn't want a title, she can don't want anything." Du Heng laughed: "

    You can really don't want anything, just treat me So infatuated? If a young man named He Weisheng doesn’t know how he feels when he hears this, but you want me to invite him in to listen to his cousin’s heart?” Duan Xue’s face turned

    pale when she heard the name. Changing his mournful appearance, he said nervously, "He's here? What's wrong with him!"

    Seeing her expression, Du Heng knew in his heart: "I'm the county magistrate of Qiuyang County, and I can make an honest book How about Bai Ding?"

    "I already know what happened between you and him. My aunt can't make sense of life and death. She is mostly resentful when she gets old, and she doesn't want to find a better life. But cousin, you are still young. You have not yet married and have children. Life But it’s just the beginning, don’t you want to find a future with yourself and your sweetheart?” “

    After Uncle passed away, He Weisheng has been paying off the debts for both of you, mother and daughter. This time, there are few people in the world who are sincere.” Hearing

    these words, Duan Xue trembled Tighten your hands.

    Du Heng went on to say: "You explain all the things clearly, so I can clear up the obstacles for you. It's good for you and me, so why bother to entangle with each other so that they can't live in peace? Who is it that is cheaper? When I was a child When I was studying, I also taught my cousin how to read and write, and my cousin should be more transparent than my aunt who doesn't know how to read."

    Seeing this, Duan Xue frowned.

    After a long while, he gritted his teeth: "As my cousin guessed earlier, my mother and I were indeed ordered to come to the county government office to make trouble."

    "In the past few years, the situation in the county has been bad, the land has not been harvested, and my father has been losing money year after year. The Wei family once generously borrowed a sum of money as a decent squire. After saving enough, my father immediately went to pay the debt. I don't want this Wei The family did not follow the agreement to raise interest rates. Dad was so angry that he went to the county government to sue, and he didn’t want the person in charge of the county government to get in touch with the Wei family. Even though the words in black and white were justified and well-founded, the Wei family won the lawsuit.” Duan’s family fell

    into He fell into the trap of the Wei family's oppression, refused to collect all the arrears in one go, and dragged the principal to collect interest. He was bullied but had nowhere to sue, so he could only suffer such oppression.

    The Wei family used this excuse to take money when they wanted, and to take people when they wanted. Those who resisted were often beaten to mutilated hands and feet.

    Duan's father died of a serious illness with depression in his heart, and the debt fell on Du Youyan's mother and daughter.

    Although Du Youyan has a bad temper, Duan's father has always been used to her, and she has never done heavy work since she got married. How can she have the ability to pay off her debts after her husband passed away.

    Fortunately, it was the He family that Duan's father had befriended when he was alive, who secretly helped him. When the Wei family came to press for the debt, He Weisheng would send some money in advance to help, and it took a while.

    But the two brothers of the Wei family are both romantic and lustful people. Knowing the looks of the Duan family's mother and daughter, they don't care about the little money.

    Wei Hongming intends to ask Duan Xue to be his concubine, so that the debt can be written off.

    Not to mention that Duan Xue and He Weisheng were already in love with each other, even though the Wei family almost forced Duan's father to death, and brought the family to the current situation, Duan Xue refused to agree even if he killed him.

    The matter became serious, until Du Youyan confided in a hurry that her nephew was the county magistrate in order to frighten the Wei family.

    "He asked my mother and I to go to the gate of the county government office when the Tongzhi came, not only to ask the Tongzhi adults who came from the house to see, but also to demand that it would definitely disturb my cousin's family life and ruin his reputation, which would affect the official reputation. "

    "I know that my cousin must have had a hard time these years, and it's not easy to get to where he is today. I didn't want to come, but he threatened my mother and me, saying that if I didn't come, I would sell my mother to a brothel and treat the He family If you do it, you want to send people to beat to death for a living, the Wei family is cruel and heartless, he really did such a thing, I dare not not come."

    Duan Xue really cried out this morning.

    "Shameless!"

    Du Heng has always had a gentle temper, but now that he heard what happened, he couldn't help but slapped his palm on the table angrily.

    His chest heaved violently, and it took him a while to calm down.

    "I know the matter now, don't worry, I will send someone to watch the He family, and will not let the Wei family take advantage of it. You should record the matter and collect all the evidence." Duan Xue said: "But

    I If you can’t get out, how do you collect evidence? If you go out, what should you do if the Wei family asks?” “

    You just say that I talked to you and agreed to marry you, and I said the same thing to your mother. Tell her what you and I said."

    Duan Xue nodded quickly.

    "I'm going to let you and your aunt come in and out freely, saying that I bought things for the purpose of getting married, and it's up to you to see if it will work." Duan Xue said seriously, "I understand." After making it clear, Du Heng was going to go out for a

    while

    . He wanted to invite Yi Yan back for a couple of days, and the mother and daughter would have to watch over and protect An Sheng, and if something happened, it would be hard to explain.

    As soon as Du Heng opened the door, a figure fell directly in front of his chest.

    "Xiaoman?"

    Qin Xiaoman quickly stood up straight, embarrassingly touched his sore nose.

    He coughed dryly: "I said you have been chatting for a while, and I will bring you some drinks."

    Du Heng raised his eyebrows, raised his hand to touch the tip of Qin Xiaoman's nose, and then glanced at the porch outside the door: "Yes Where is the drink?"

    "I, just said that I will come first and ask you if you are thirsty before you prepare. If you are not thirsty, you will be ruined if you prepare first."

    Duan Xue looked at the two from behind, smiled, and went forward to walk with Qin Xiaoman He made a salute: "Sister-in-law."

    Qin Xiaoman scratched the back of his head, he had listened to most of the conversation between the two just now, and knew that he didn't miss Du Heng's cousin, so he became kinder: "You call me little cousin. Alright."

    "Yeah."

    Du Heng raised his chin: "Go find your aunt."

    Duan Xue responded.

    Seeing people leave, Du Heng took Qin Xiaoman back to the room.

    "With this mother and daughter, can Wei Hongming be sued?"

    Du Heng sighed, "Even if the evidence is convincing, the Wei family will not be convicted of a felony. If they can't be beaten to death with a hammer, they will definitely be even more insidious later. I What I want is to make a fortune, so that more people can sue the Wei family, and punishing the Wei family is the best policy."

    Qin Xiaoman rubbed his chin: "It is true that the most favorable evidence is needed."

    Du Heng patted Qin Xiaoman's Hand: "You also heard my arrangement for Duan Xue

    just now , and I have to work hard for my husband, pretending to be fierce and dissatisfied."

    After finishing speaking, he raised his eyebrows again: "Let's not talk about this kind of thing that is pretending to be seen by outsiders. It is familiar at first time and familiar at second time. Didn't you say before that I don't need to dress up to be natural?" Du Heng raised a guilty conscience.

    .Mouzi: "Is there such a thing? I don't

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 667 66
Author: Changle Ye Weiyang/长乐夜未央 Category: Danmei Novels Status: 66 Chapter (Finished) Introducing: Xiao Yi'an died, and when he opened his eyes aga...
164K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
103K 1.4K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
261K 8.1K 186
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...