Fu Lang Called Me Home For Di...

By LiannQ

Title: 夫郎喊我回家吃软饭了 Author: 岛里天下 Status: Completed Description: Du Heng transmigrated into a cripple. He's a cr... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117

105

432 16 2
By LiannQ

    Mr. Xu, a fellow prefect in Fucheng, is the local annual examination officer this year. At the end of the first lunar month, he arrived in Qiuyang County.

    There are two Tongzhi in Fucheng, one is Xu Chenggong, the other is Mu Tongzhi, that is, the father of Mu Ti, the senior brother of Bairong Academy.

    Every year during the exams, the two acquaintances would be dispatched to draw lots to determine the county where the exams will take place. This year, Xu Chenggong must have been drawn to Qiuyang County.

    This visit is not only for the examination of the position of the local officials. Jintuan Mansion's hoarding troops are stationed in Qiuyang County.

    After Xu Tongzhi went down to the county, he went to Xiafei's garrison before he even arrived at the county government office. However, General Weiping turned away and went to another county under the Fucheng to recruit troops the day before, so Tongzhi went in vain.

    Feng Wanhe can't see the matter of going up and down to take the exam. The military officer's stockpiling of troops was originally sent by the military department of the imperial court to inspect the situation. The people in the imperial capital wanted to see the situation, so he didn't bother to lead the civil servants around the station and say some sour words , Knowing that there will be people coming from Fucheng on this day, they left in advance.

    The magistrate underestimated Feng Wanhe, and did not dare to get angry when he saw people being so rude. After all, General Weiping and the magistrate could do it well. As a magistrate, he had to write down Feng Wanhe's disrespect in his small notebook.

    But military officers are generally like this, and it doesn't matter if I remember it.

    Feng Wanhe's temper is straightforward, but it made Du Heng unlucky.

    Tongzhi felt depressed at the station and was in a bad mood, so Du Heng's exams were naturally much stricter.

    It was not the first time for Xu Chenggong to come to Qiuyang County to take a test. This time he entered the border of Qiuyang County. There were a large number of ordinary people reclaiming wasteland on the wasteland.

    Going further in, the passing villages are also bustling. There are canals passing by in every village, and the standing waterwheels have begun to take shape.

    Entering the city, there is a lot of noise and bustle visible to the naked eye.

    In the past, Qiuyang County was the last county town officials in the prefecture wanted to visit. It was desolate and brutish, and it was the most irritating place to pay land taxes. It borrowed money from the court and repeatedly issued reminders, even the magistrate would not do it every time it was mentioned. Returning it, even the magistrate had a headache.

    It's just that I haven't been to Qiuyang County for a year, and I didn't expect it to change so much.

    He remembered that during the general election, the magistrate of Qiuyang County was demoted and transferred because of his inaction. The new magistrate had only been in office for half a year, and the county had made such changes.

    Although it is not uncommon for the local government to make impromptu adjustments to save face in order to cope with the exams at the time of the performance appraisal every year, it is not uncommon.

    However, the projects and changes visible to the naked eye in Qiuyang County were not achieved in a day. They were not completed in a short time to cope with the exams. For comfort.

    After changing the bad mood of kicking the iron plate in the resident, he looked at Du Heng with a more pleasant face, squeezed his beard and smiled and said: "The prefect often mentions Du Zhixian, saying that he is young and promising. He is a talented and pragmatic official. The management of Qiuyang County is well done, and seeing it now, it really deserves the appreciation of the magistrate." "

    The magistrate is wrongly praised, and I am ashamed to be an official. Many local affairs have not been properly handled when I take office, and the magistrate needs to be forgiven."

    Xu Cheng Cheng said: "Duzhi County cares about the local people, and the government can see it, and will try its best to support the development of the local area."

    The examiner stayed in Qiuyang County for two days. Simple examinations were carried out in many aspects, such as stealing, stealing and widowhood.

    This time, Du Heng resettled the refugees, added new household registrations, opened up wasteland to build water conservancy, and even wiped out the bandits. Each and every one of them is a big performance test. In this way, he is already a county magistrate who has made great achievements in the local area.

    Xu Chenggong recorded the truth and became more and more satisfied with Du Heng.

    The next day, Xu Chenggong was going to the next county to take the exam. Qiuyang County was in a state of prosperity, and the examiner had something to say when he returned to Fucheng, so he didn't delay in Qiuyang County.

    Du Heng sent Xu Chenggong to the car at the gate of the government office: "Qiuyang County is warm and the early spring is cold, and other counties are cold in spring. I hope you will take good care of yourself when you go on this trip."

    Xu Chenggong looked at Qingjun's face standing in front of the curtain of the carriage, and it was even more pleasing to the eye under the mellow spring. Hearing these words of concern, it was the first time for him to have a new understanding of the prefect's preferences.

    "Okay, I will definitely take care of myself. Du Zhixian doesn't have to work so hard to send it away, let's go back."

    The carriage slowly drove towards the main road, and Du Heng stood with his hands behind his back, watching the carriages and horses go, with a smile on his face.

    "It's really the most relaxing time for the officials to come to the top this time."

    Qin Xiaoman smiled and whispered to Du Heng, and was about to give him an excellent evaluation in this exam.

    Before he could speak, two people rushed up.

    In broad daylight, Du Heng moved quickly, standing in front, and subconsciously protected Qin Xiaoman when he saw the battle.

    Unexpectedly, the person who rushed forward actually grabbed him: "Ah Heng, you are really back! I heard that you have become the county magistrate, but I didn't believe it. I brought your cousin here today. I don't think it is really you!" Du

    Heng Looking at the woman who seemed to have seen the light at a glance, she was carrying a young woman and tugging at the hem of his clothes, full of joy.

    "Who are you?"

    "I'm my aunt! Ah Heng." After speaking, the woman quickly grabbed the young girl at the other end and said, "Even if you don't remember your aunt after so many years, you should also remember your cousin. That's right!"

    "You two were childhood sweethearts in the past, and you said you were going to marry your cousin, and the two families also made a marriage agreement. Then you left home for many years and didn't see you back. Your cousin waited for you for many years. I've become an old lady."

    When Qin Xiaoman heard about whether his childhood sweetheart would marry or not, his temper immediately became angry: "Stop talking nonsense, people who come from wherever they come from will open their mouths and try to get married!

    " Real relatives, flesh and blood, can be faked, and the household registration is registered and registered, how dare I, a woman, pretend to be married?" The woman covered her face and began to cry: "

    Ah Heng, is it because you are so prosperous now that you don't recognize it? My aunt?"

    The young woman at one end also cried when she said she was crying, with a look of pity for me, and asked in a weak voice: "Cousin, are you married yet? This is your husband? After so many years, you are really still going to marry me?" Did I forget?"

    As soon as the two sang in unison, they wept and cried in the street, and at the gate of the county government office, it seemed that Du Heng had been in chaos and finally abandoned, and that he would not let his old relatives suspect that he had made a fortune, and the people who came and went couldn't help but stop to watch the excitement.

    "What happened?"

    Xu Chenggong, who had already driven away, turned back.

    Du Heng hurriedly stepped forward to plead guilty: "The nagging has delayed your journey, it's just some family affairs."

    Xu Chenggong looked at the two helpless women who were crying helplessly. They were plainly dressed and had no hairpins. With the appearance of a poor woman, I have heard a lot of the crying words just now.

    "Is this really your aunt?"

    Du Heng was also stunned for a moment. He has experienced many things in these years, and he has rarely recalled the memory of the original body.

    But carefully looking at the face in front of him and searching the past memories, there is indeed such a relative in Qiuyang County.

    When the Du family was defeated and his parents passed away, only his aunt was married to a landlord in the village.

    The family owed a large sum due to an accident, and the aunt was afraid of getting involved with it, and she never even came to the meeting when her brother died.

    Houyuan was burdened with debts, although Wu knew that this aunt was ruthless, and I was afraid she would not be able to help her, but she had the cheek to ask for help from this only relative when she was desperate, but let alone getting any help, even the Duan family that the aunt married None of the doors could get in.

    Yuan was disheartened, and claimed that he had no relatives, and was exiled in Luoxia County, and only then did the story behind.

    At first, Yuan's family was ruined and her aunt ignored her, but now she has the face to come to marry her when she sees someone so successful, who would not feel disgusted by such a thing, even if Yuan is still alive today, she would not want to recognize this aunt .

    Others don't know the reason of the incident, and they see the woman crying and pitiful, the more firm Du Heng's attitude is, the more people think that what the woman said is right, he really is so prosperous that he forgets his old relatives, and he is only married when he is married. Abandoned in chaos.

    These twists and turns can not be clearly explained for a while, but the factual relationship between relatives can be verified and cannot be faked. Du Heng can only bite the bullet and reply to Xu Chenggong's inquiry: "Yes. But in the past, the little official was here He got married and set up a family in Luoxia County, and his surname has already been married."

    Xu Chenggong frowned when he heard that Du Heng was still a married man, and his perception suddenly dropped a lot: "Although you are a married man, your surname is Du. How can you be an aunt with the same surname? You are so pitiful crying here, you are the parent official in the county, and you are also the pillar of the clan. Although you are an official, you must serve the country and the people, but you must also be considerate and take care of your relatives." Du Heng gritted his teeth and cupped his hands in apology:

    " What Master Tongzhi taught me is that the lower officials must keep it in mind. A little housework will make the adults tired, and the junior officials will be ashamed."

    Xu Chengcheng said: "As an official, family affairs are inseparable from official affairs. If family affairs cannot be handled, then talk How to deal with official affairs. External official affairs are handled beautifully, but you also need to cultivate both inside and outside." "

    You should handle the family affairs well, and it is best to have good morals when you go back to the exam."

    He sighed and went to the office . The carriage, this time is really going.

    "Hahahaha!"

    A loud laugh came from the tea house in the distance.

    "Master is really good at calculating and supernatural powers. Inviting the old relative of the magistrate made him into a mess. Seeing how good his grades in the exams are after a good year, it's a pity that the column of virtue will be greatly discounted." Also tell him to suffer from being dumb for a while, and then he will know how powerful it is."

    Wei Hongming, who was drinking tea in the attic, saw this good show, and the spring tea was refreshing, and he felt refreshed.

    Watching Xu Chenggong leave shaking his head, Du Heng invited his aunt and cousin into the inner house again, and then slowly got up.

    Qin Xiaoman pouted and opened his mouth, frowning, and led the two of them into the inner house.

    He was still angry that Du Heng had such a childhood sweetheart cousin who had never said anything to him, and was going to lock up Men Xingshi to question him, but unexpectedly Xu Chenggong went back and reprimanded Du Heng.

    Seeing that this exam can get a good grade, but these two people happened to make a fuss and insulted Du Heng's official reputation, so the grade might be discounted.

    He couldn't help feeling sorry for Du Heng again.

    When Du Youyan entered the living room, she looked around, touched the table and stool and looked at the teacup, changing her pitiful expression just now: "Look, it's the

    first time I've entered this county government house. It's really magnificent. We, Ah Heng, are young It's a capable person, but it's a pity that my brother and sister-in-law went early, so I couldn't see Ah Heng's situation today. The merchants have always been bullied, if they see a child in their family becoming a high-ranking official, they will be very happy."

    "There is no one around, so why is aunt pretending? Who sent you mother and daughter to make trouble?"

    After entering the hall, Du Heng's voice suddenly became cold.

    Du Youyan saw that her usual gentle face suddenly turned cold, she was shocked in her heart, and then she smiled again:

    "What did you say, Auntie knows that you are now a high-ranking official, and she looks down on poor relatives like us , but how can you speak so badly and put such a hat on your aunt. We are a family of relatives!

    " Xun, without saying a few words, we cried at the gate of the county yamen, making people think that I, Du Heng, dislike the poor and love the rich, and you still say that no one ordered you to come here? What kind of family is it that is so shameful?"

    See Asking loudly, Du Youyan took a step back. The nephew in her memory was a vulgar scholar, with a little mind, so it was easy to handle.

    Now every word is so clever that she feels like a different person, if not for that attractive face is still the same as in memory, she would think that she has recognized the wrong person.

    It really has changed a lot from being able to win the exam as a young man to being an official today.

    "Auntie didn't know that officials from above came to take the performance appraisal. That was the examiner just now? Ouch! Look at Auntie, isn't this ruining your business?"

    Du Youyan continued to pretend to be confused: "My aunt is a vulgar person, and it doesn't seem like you have studied. How would you know this? You are so happy to see you suddenly. Don't blame aunt.

    " Girl: "Now that you're back, the marriage contract with your cousin in the past is also over, so that you can comfort your parents' souls in heaven."

    As she spoke, she glanced regretfully at Qin Xiaoman, who was staring at the side: "Although you are already married, it is not too much to be an official son, three wives and four concubines. My cousin treats you sincerely. As long as I can marry you, I am willing to be wronged and be a concubine."

    Before anyone could speak, she stepped forward and took Qin Xiaoman's hand: "Look at your husband is a considerate and virtuous master, and the many branches and leaves in the family will definitely be happy too. The Du family Ding is thin, and the incense should continue to flourish."

    Qin Xiaoman pulled out his hand: "What's the matter, your daughter also wants to follow my son-in-law as a concubine and rush over to serve me?" "

    Hey, you brother."

    Du Youyan frowned. Frowning: "Our family's Ah Heng is an official, how can he only have one wife?"

    Duan Xue stepped forward to pull Du Heng's hand: "Cousin, I have been waiting for you all these years, I thought I would never see you again, God has eyes, but are you going to blame me?"

    "Absurd, there is no matchmaker and no employment, so there is no marriage contract to let go."

    Du Heng saw that the mother and daughter would not utter a single truth, it was out of obsession. It's useless to talk to those who came here.

    "Come on, please take my aunt and cousin to the west wing. It's exhausting to come to the county. It's a lot of work. If you want to rest, don't go out." "Hey, eh!

    Du Heng, what do you mean? Your aunt and cousin can't do it! Is there any law!"

    Seeing the two being dragged down, Du Heng sat down on the chair beside him irritably, and when he looked up, he saw Qin Xiaoman standing in front of him with eyes like a falcon, He immediately stood up again.

    He reached out to grab Qin Xiaoman's hand, but he dodged it all at once.

    "Don't be angry, okay?"

    "No, I'm going to be angry!"

    Du Heng pursed his lips when he heard the words, it seemed that he was not particularly angry, and there was still room for change: "Why do you talk like Dan Ce?"

    Qin Xiaoman was really angry : "You mean I'm throwing a child's tantrum?"

    "How dare I."

    Qin Xiaoman said fiercely: "Why don't you dare? You have a lot of eyes! When I asked you if you had any relatives to send you back? What did you say? You are relatives! Now you have not only your aunt, but also your cousin who has been waiting for you for many years with tears running down like no money."

    He stared at Du Heng, and suddenly thought of Yun Qingwen's family's mess, his eyes were a little bit Hong: "You are lying to me! I want to go back and tell my second uncle!"

    Du Heng grabbed Qin Xiaoman who was about to go out, and begged for mercy: "Don't, if second uncle really knows, don't come and break my leg Well, why are you so cruel."

    He hugged him into his arms, and stroked the back of Qin Xiaoman's head comfortingly: "Not to mention that I promised you that you would never marry someone else again. It's because of my cousin's relatives. How could you marry a relative's daughter?" "

    This matter must have been deliberately arranged to make our house unsafe."

    Qin Xiaoman lay on Du Heng's shoulder, and he didn't answer.

    Du Heng told Qin Xiaoman all the memories about Du's aunt and cousin in his memory.

    "My aunt is indifferent. There is no difference between being and not being there. I just said that back then. It was my fault that made you sad. I will definitely deal with the matter clearly and give you an explanation, okay?" Qin Xiaoman raised his head and

    looked Glancing at Du Heng, he couldn't help feeling distressed when he heard about the past, so he hummed, "I'll go and see Tan Ce and Cheng Yi."

    But Du Heng didn't let go of his hand.

    "What are you doing?"

    Du Heng knew that Qin Xiaoman's temper came and went quickly, maybe it took only a few words to pass, maybe he just turned his head and forgot, but he still said seriously: "What I said Have you listened to your heart?"

    "I see."

    Du Heng was relieved and let him go out.

    It has not been a day or two since he came to the county. Even if the news in the village is blocked, he has done a lot of things in the past half a year. Du Heng does not believe that his aunt in the village will not know that he is the county magistrate.

    At that time, he didn't come to meet his relatives, so he must have known that he had already offended his nephew before, and even if he came to marry him, he would not get any benefits, and maybe he would ask for trouble.

    And the purpose of coming here before the exam is probably not to recognize relatives, but mainly to make trouble.

    There is no one behind her to urge her, how could she have the courage to do so.

    Du Heng thought that the one who brought the mother and daughter here must be someone who had a feud with him.

    Looking at Qiuyang County, who else is he most troubled with now except the Wei family.

    He was annoyed in his heart, the Wei family's actions were really treacherous, taking the time to join him in the army, making two wives to make trouble is really disgusting.

    And the order is not only to make the examiner's impression of him greatly reduced, but also to feed the two women with good food and drink, and don't do anything to them, otherwise, if he makes a noise outside, his official reputation will definitely be disturbed A mess.

    It's no wonder why Jiang wanted him to be careful of the Wei family back then, and it's not unreasonable for local officials to be afraid of the top snake.

    There are no absolute pros and cons to anything, since people are sent up, there is an opening that can be opened.

    Du Heng called two people and gave them careful instructions.

    At night, after eating, Chengyi and Tance took a walk in the garden to digest food, when they passed by the study, they saw Du Heng alone in the study, dealing with official business.

    Chengyi tilted his head, but didn't see Qin Xiaoman's figure.

    Tan Ce shook Chengyi's hand, and pulled him aside: "A strange aunt and sister came to the house today." "Why is it so

    strange?"

    "Auntie said she wanted my sister to be my daughter-in-law."

    Chengyi opened her eyes. Eyes widened: "Don't talk nonsense."

    Tan Ce said seriously: "I don't."

    Chengyi dragged Tan Ce to the main room and saw that Qin Xiaoman had already washed up.

    "Is Dad going to bed?"

    "Why are you two here?"

    Qin Xiaoman waved at the child, he touched Tan Ce's back, seeing that there was no sweat, it meant he didn't run around after the meal.

    "Why didn't Daddy accompany Daddy in the study today to handle official business?"

    "Daddy is not a child anymore, does he still need someone to accompany him? Daddy is going to bed."

    Chengyi took Qin Xiaoman's hand: "Daddy and Daddy Have you quarreled?"

    "No." "

    Then Chengyi will ask Daddy to come and sleep with Daddy."

    Qin Xiaoman laughed: "Daddy is not a child anymore, you don't need to be accompanied when you sleep. Daddy has many I have to be busy with business, so don't disturb Daddy."

    "Then Tan Ce has no business to do, and Tan Ce doesn't feel disturbed, just sleep with Daddy." When

    Qin Xiaoman turned around, he saw that Tan Ce had already kicked off his shoes lying on his stomach, turning over to turn over. Climbed into bed.

    He was just about to say that he could go back to his room to sleep, but after thinking about it, he changed his words: "Okay, then Chengyi and Tan Ce will sleep with daddy tonight."

    Tan Ce jumped up happily on the bed: "Okay, okay Ah!"

    When Du Heng finished his work and returned to his room, all the lights in the room were almost extinguished, only two warm yellow oil lamps remained.

    Some wondered how Xiaoman went to bed so early today.

    He subconsciously lowered the sound of his footsteps, took off his robe, gently opened the curtain and was about to go to bed, when he saw three figures on the bed.

    Sleeping in the middle is Qin Xiaoman, on the left is Chengyi who sleeps honestly and obediently in his arms, and on the right is Tance who sleeps with his body spread out.

    "Why are you here, little brat?"

    Qin Xiaoman looked at Du Heng: "They said they wanted to sleep with me."

    "Then where should I sleep?"

    Qin Xiaoman raised his chin.

    Du Heng turned his head and glanced at the couch by the window. He helped his waist and said aggrievedly, "My back hurts after sleeping there."

    Qin Xiaoman squinted his eyes and ignored it.

    "I'll take the kid back to the room."

    Xiao Chengyi, who was fast asleep, was warm, but his body was still soft. Du Heng covered him with a blanket and carried him back to the room.

    Then he went to hug the heavy Dan Ce who was lying on all fours, the night was cool, and Dan Ce woke up after a little movement.

    He opened his eyes in a daze, looked at his father's stubbled chin, and called softly with sleepiness: "Daddy." "

    Huh?"

    Du Heng lowered his eyes and looked at Dan Ce in his arms. , when not playing big swords, he is still very quiet and well-behaved, after all, his eyebrows and eyes are a bit like Chengyi.

    He couldn't help feeling like a loving father in his heart, and was about to say in a warm voice that he will be in his room soon so he can sleep well, when he heard the cub say: "Daddy, can I quarrel with my little daddy every day?"

    " I sleep with my little dad every night."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 5.1K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
101K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
304K 21.4K 156
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...