Fu Lang Called Me Home For Di...

Par LiannQ

Title: 夫郎喊我回家吃软饭了 Author: 岛里天下 Status: Completed Description: Du Heng transmigrated into a cripple. He's a cr... Plus

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117

85

597 19 2
Par LiannQ

    It was already twelve days after Du Heng arrived in the capital.

    It was originally estimated that it would take half a month to arrive, but I didn't want Yi Yan to drive the horse steadily and quickly, shortening the journey by a few days.

    Arriving in Beijing so early is always better than wasting time on the road.

    After the residence is settled, there will be two more days of Kung Fu review.

    Although it is also a horse-drawn carriage on the road, it is not easy to concentrate on reading for a long time between those small places.

    The first one or two days were fine, but after a long time, my hands and feet were really numb, and I wished I could walk for a stretch.

    It was the middle of Xu time on the day of entering Beijing, and it was still very cold in Kyoto in February, which was about the same as the twelfth lunar month in Luoxia County.

    But after all, it was at the foot of the Son of Heaven. Although it was already night, but from the official road outside the city, one could see that the capital was brightly lit, just like daytime, and his body seemed warmer from a distance.

    When you get closer to the city gate, you can already hear the voices of people.

    Although it was a tiring journey, when I got off the bus and looked at the prosperous Kyoto, the dull unhappiness of rushing for a while was swept away, replaced by the joy of finally arriving.

    "I'm afraid it's not easy to find a private house at this time, so I can only find an inn for now."

    Du Heng said.

    "Master is the master."

    Du Heng got out of the car impatiently from the gate of the city, followed by Yi Yan who was leading the horse.

    The two had just entered the city, and before they had time to take a look at the prosperity of the capital, even if someone rushed up, they were blocked by Yi Yan's arms before they got close to Du Heng.

    "This brother, your arms are really strong!"

    Seeing that he was blocked, the man who came forward to run around and dress up still smiled.

    Du Heng patted Yi Yan's arm lightly, signaling him not to be impulsive.

    Yi Yan backed away.

    "I don't know what's the matter with my little brother?"

    "Mr. Lang is going to Beijing to rush for the exam, so you need to arrange a place to stay. I have a lot of accommodations in the capital. There are good and affordable ones, and there are all kinds of styles." Xiao Lang

    hurriedly He took out a map from his sleeve: "Look, all the places with red marks on it can be rented." After

    hearing this, Du Heng realized that he was worrying too much, and some people wanted to take advantage of Chunwei to do business.

    He had a need, but he was not arrogant, took the map and glanced at it, and said while looking at it, "Is this an inn or a private house?

    " The place is not in short supply, and the price is negotiable."

    "In this way, I will find a quiet and simple house."

    Du Heng negotiated with the idle legs, and finally settled on a Liuhe private house that is nearly an incense stick away from the Gongyuan. Down.

    Minxiang is a good alley in the city. I heard that many court officials have disposed of their houses here, and the houses are large and peaceful.

    It’s just that it’s impossible to rent a house for two or three people to live in only one person. Du Heng came and asked for a bigger room, and Yi Yan can also be placed in the outhouse.

    If you stay later, there must be other candidates who will also live in.

    In fact, it is also possible for one person to buy the house, but just one house needs more than twenty taels of silver, and the whole house must have tens of taels of expenses.

    Even though the family is not short of this little money for accommodation, Du Heng also feels that there is no need to spend so much, and it is really not worthwhile.

    After settling down, Du Heng took a hot bath as usual, and put a charcoal basin in the room, so he no longer felt cold.

    Liuhemin Lane is two streets away from the busy city. No matter how noisy the outside world is in this nightless capital, living here does not feel too noisy. It is really expensive.

    The wind was blowing at night, very bitter.

    Du Heng stood in front of the window and took a look, afraid that there would be snow in such weather.

    He wrote a letter home and planned to find a courier to send it back tomorrow morning. He was on his way and didn't get a good night's sleep on October 1, so he didn't study his homework today.

    It's not too early to toss around, Du Heng lay down and turned over twice before falling asleep.

    He also didn't know when he got it, and he seemed to hear the noisy sound of banquets and singing while he was half asleep and half awake.

    Du Heng slept in a daze, and subconsciously felt that there shouldn't be these voices, it was just a dream.

    But Yueshui's voice became clearer.

    He couldn't bear to sit up in the dark, the wind outside was still blowing, and the leaves in the garden were rustling, but the sound of the wind was mixed with the sound of drinking and laughing.

    Du Heng turned on the lamp and walked out of the house.

    Seeing Yi Yan sleeping in the outer room with his hands on his pillow, his eyes were still open.

    "What time is it?"

    "It's midnight."

    Du Heng frowned, and the endless laughter came faintly again.

    "It's next door."

    Yi Yan got up from the bed: "After Haishi, there was a boy who led a few people into the house, and then they played around."

    Du Heng frowned. Hearing the situation, it seemed that someone was there Thinking that having fun in the Qinlou and Chu Pavilions is not interesting enough, this court even brought people into the house to have fun.

    I've heard that there are many nobles and nobles in Beijing, and there are countless dudes. It's common to have fun in the wind, and the folk customs are much more open than those in remote places.

    But no matter how enlightened you are, you shouldn't sing and dance in the middle of the night, just disturbing the rest of the neighbors for no reason.

    "The villain is going to remind you?"

    Yi Yan asked for instructions when he saw that Du Heng was awakened from his sleep.

    Du Heng waved his hand. Nine of the ten people who were hit by a brick falling in the capital were probably royal officials. Scholars who came from such a distance to catch the exam should be as low-key as possible. If someone you are familiar with gets into trouble, how can you argue with others?

    "It's okay, let's see if it's the same tomorrow, if the noise is still disturbing people's sleep, then I'll find another place to live."

    Yi Yan responded.

    Du Heng went back to lie down, listening to the sound from the house next door intermittently, and didn't know when it stopped.

    The next day, Du Heng, who always got up early, was also a little lazy. It was already bright when he took a shower, and even through a layer of window paper, he felt that the outside was extraordinarily bright.

    Pushing open the window, a gust of cold wind poured in, and a layer of snow accumulated in the garden.

    Sure enough, it is most likely to snow on cold windy nights.

    He added a middle coat inside the house to keep warm and cold out carefully.

    He simply ate some breakfast, put on a cloak, and mailed the family letter. He bought some pens and ink on the way out, and also bought the mattress for the tribute courtyard, so as not to go out again when he had time.

    It's hard to walk after snow, and there are many people outside, so it's better to stay in the house quietly and read a book.

    It was almost noon when Du Heng went out to finish his work and returned to Liuhe Lane with his things.

    Just when he got up the stairs of the house, the door of the next door was pulled open with a rattle.

    Thinking about Mr. Zongzong last night, Du Heng couldn't help but stop.

    I saw a young man coming out of the house first: "Master, wait a little bit, it's snowing again, the snow on the street has been trampled, be careful of slipping." Then came out a weak young man

    , Wearing a fox fur cloak and leather Shu embroidery boots, he is dressed in brocade.

    There are also pearls, jade and gemstones and three or five sachets hanging on the waist, which can be seen as romantic.

    Xu Shi has been in the sex scene for a long time. Although the man's face is fairly correct, his body is weak and a little pale.

    "The actors yesterday were too mediocre. If it wasn't for the dark and the lights, I would really look down on you. These people are getting more and more dissatisfied with their work." Seeing this, the young man

    said "I don't dare to make a big fanfare to find someone who is famous in the city, I'm afraid it will alarm the family. The young master feels dull, and spring is coming. Recently, there have been a lot of candidates waiting for the exam in Beijing. You might as well find two young and good-looking people to accompany the young master to have a banquet." How about drinking?"

    Hearing the sound, the man raised his eyebrows in arrogance: "Yes, there are more and more scholars in the city. There are not a few people who take the exam this year. When I think about it, I will spend a lot of time in the turtle-like tribute courtyard." In the past few days, my young master felt bored for a while."

    Listening to the conversation, Du Heng didn't think that the man was actually a scholar.

    He couldn't help shaking his head, seeing that there were only ten days left before entering the arena, and the examinee pressed his strings tightly, this person actually still had leisure time to play.

    Thinking about it, I can't help but sigh, I don't know how such a person got on the list.

    However, Du Heng couldn't help looking into it, as long as he knew who lived next door, he was about to enter the house when he was stopped suddenly.

    "Are you the son of Beijing Chunwei?"

    Du Heng heard that the voice came from the gate next door. When he heard the words and looked back, the man obviously paused.

    "That's right."

    Cao Bao looked at such a handsome scholar, not because he was being reckless and silent, but because he was greedy for a while, and it took him a while to think of talking.

    He raised the corners of his mouth, and suddenly felt that the dog-legged servant's idea was really good. Wouldn't it be a pleasure to gather three or five such good-looking scholars to have a drink and have fun together.

    "I haven't seen it before, but you just moved here recently?"

    Du Heng simply said that he just moved in yesterday. The neighbor came over.

    "It's really not easy to go to Beijing at this time of year. It's rainy and snowy, and it's bound to be exhausting. It's a fate to be able to be neighbors today. I'm a person in Beijing, and I should be a landlord."

    With a smile on the corners of Cao Bao's mouth, he looked warm and hospitable: "My dear brother, why not come to the house tonight to get together, you and I will both end up, if you come to the gold list, the fate will be deeper." Du Heng slightly raised his eyebrows, and the former

    prefect When patrolling the county, Mu Ti said that people in rich places like beautiful women and don't care about men and women.

    I especially love young scholars who understand poetry and elegance.

    Now that he has entered Beijing, he has seen it again.

    How could Du Heng want to be entangled with such a sensual young master? He is not a friend to befriend, and doing things with him will also damage the reputation of scholars.

    He bowed his hands politely: "Xiaosheng, thank you for your kindness, but Xiaosheng's essays are crude and not as confident as Brother Xian. Spring is coming, and I can't feel at ease. I just want to take advantage of the morning light and night to review a few more times. I don't want to be named on the gold list, but I want to find peace of mind.

    " Cao Bao, who has always been pampered, was displeased when he was rejected, but he has always been very patient with beauties, and he never turned his face immediately.

    He also said: "People say that scholars need to put all their focus on reading, but they are just clumsy people. You need to know that if you want to go far, you can't just rely on hard reading, and you have to make friends. Socializing."

    Cao Hao looked at the picturesque Du Heng, raised the corners of his mouth, and whispered, "My brother is nothing more than asking for a name on the list. It is not difficult for brother Yu. It is a blessing from heaven that you and I can meet here. Let me have a banquet with my brother, and my virtuous brother Chunwei will be safe."

    Cao Bao smiled and retreated: "How is it?"

    Du Heng's face remained humble, but his heart was already terrified.

    How strict Qiu Wei is, but this person casually revealed to him that as long as he is happy with him, he can be guaranteed to be on the list.

    For a moment, he didn't know how strong this person's background and family background were, with his hands reaching to the sky, or he was just young and drunk, talking nonsense.

    He kept calm and said: "Brother Xian loves so much, Xiaosheng really dare not bear it."

    Cao Hao lowered his eyes and stared at Du Heng: "You don't believe it?"

    Du Heng cupped his hands and bowed, wanting to say goodbye.

    Cao Hao's expression changed: "If you don't know good and bad, you will regret today in the spring market."

    He said in a voice that only two people could hear: "China is the market, and the world is governed." The people of the world, gather the goods of the world, trade and retreat, and each gets what he wants." ①

    "Remember what I said, young master." Cao Hao lightly flicked the expensive fox-fur cloak, and turned away: "After all, it is an act from a small place. My son, beauty is beauty, I don’t know current affairs.”

    Du Heng took a long look at the thin back who was walking away, and there was an indescribable feeling in his heart.

    Seeing that no one was bothering him anymore, he quickly brought Yi Yan into the house.

    Cao Hao and him revealed a sentence from "Book of Changes", which said that Shennong opened a market, gathered people to exchange goods, and each got what he wanted.

    It is just an ordinary sentence when I usually read it. I study the Four Books and Five Classics every day. If I am unfamiliar with any sentence, I think it will pass the test.

    He didn't know if he had offended the dude, coaxed him casually, and deliberately asked him to think about being restless before Chun Wei entered the arena, or if he really knew something.

    Undoubtedly, Du Heng was in a mess right now, and he tried his best to calm himself down.

    In the afternoon, Du Heng still felt a little uneasy.

    After thinking about it for a while, he felt determined not to let other students' emotions disturb Wen Shu, so he simply packed up his things and prepared to return the residence.

    Immediately find another place to settle down, even if this side is deliberately embarrassing and wants to withhold some deposit, it doesn't matter.

    It's a good thing to spend money to eliminate disasters, but it's really troublesome if money can't eliminate disasters.

    After packing up his luggage, Du Heng was about to go out to find someone. When he arrived at the gate, he saw a large carriage parked next door, and four guards with knives stood at the gate.

    Du Heng was taken aback, and hurriedly retreated, hiding at the door.

    But for a moment, he caught a glimpse of Cao Bao, who was still yelling with him in the morning, being tied up and thrown into the carriage by two burly men.

    Walking with him was a middle-aged man, he could be proud of himself without being angry, but with the anger in his lower eyes, he could see his anger from a distance.

    Pointing at Cao Bao at the door, he reprimanded a few words, but the voice was very low, and he couldn't hear clearly from this side.

    "Nizi, I think my home is not peaceful and I want to find a quiet place to study in order to prepare for the spring, but here I am drinking and courting prostitutes!" "If it weren't for the imminent spring, I would have to break your legs, Niizi!

    "

    Du Heng looked back in surprise Yi Yan, who was standing beside him, actually relayed what he couldn't hear clearly word for word.

    After a while, the carriage disappeared in Liuhe Alley.

    Du Heng said: "You still have this ability!"

    Yi Yan said expressionlessly: "In the past, I lived in the forest when I was hunting, and there were bears and blind men in the mountains and deep forests. You need to be vigilant at all times. Over time, your ear will be improved. Come out."

    Du Heng pursed his lips and nodded, but it was a good skill, listening to the corner.

    Seeing that Cao Hao was taken away, Du Heng stood straight and listened to the man's reprimand. It seemed that Cao Hao was a dude. Although Du Heng didn't know his background, he just saw his father. Like a son of a military officer's family.

    If this is the case, Cao Bao's appearance of kidney deficiency is no wonder that the imperial court was defeated within a few months of fighting.

    Since Cao Hao was taken away by his family, Du Heng was a little hesitant to change his residence.

    It is not easy to find a peaceful place to stay, and it is also troublesome to move around.

    Du Heng made some calculations and decided to stay.

    After that, Du Heng studied his books in the house with peace of mind, and after a few days, two more scholars moved in.

    After a face-to-face meeting, everyone didn't talk much, and each of them was doing the final sprint in the room.

    The family background of the scholars who can rent this private house is still decent, so they bring a servant boy to take care of their daily life, and usually only a few servants can meet often, and they can talk to each other in their spare time.

    But with Yi Yan's cold face and lack of enthusiasm, he couldn't fit into the group, but he didn't care too much.

    The boy usually went out to buy food, but he knew about the news outside, and Yi Yan also listened to it once or twice and passed it on to Du Heng.

    For example, the closer the exam is, the higher the price of the inns and houses in the city and other chores.

    There is also an old scholar who has failed in the scientific examination for many years. Seeing a large number of candidates entering the capital, Chun Wei felt jealous and went crazy. He even beat the candidates when he saw them. This has already caused three or five candidates to be injured. I can't stand it anymore.

    In the end, Shuntian Prefecture Fuyi was alarmed.

    Du Heng listened a little while eating, the more he listened, the more his eyebrows became tighter, the capital is really crowded and busy.

    Fortunately, he found a peaceful house to live in, and he didn't wander out, otherwise he really didn't know what would happen to him.

    But with Yi Yan by his side, he felt much at ease.

    Chunwei started the exam on the ninth day of March, and had to enter the examination room on the eighth day of the same month.

    Although the exam locations are different, the exam procedures are roughly similar, so Du Heng is not too flustered.

    After entering the Gongyuan this time, it will take fifteen days to come out, a total of seven days.

    The weather isn't that warm, so it's easy to bring food in without fear of spoilage. Because of the long time in the Gongyuan, candidates were allowed to bring rice in and cook it by themselves, but Du Heng still didn't bring it. The exam time is wide, but cooking is somewhat troublesome.

    However, he still brought some charcoal and a small stove. On this cold day, it is useful to burn hot water for eating or to keep warm at night.

    He went to line up for inspection with big bags and small bags. Looking at the vast number of scholars, he still had some hope in his heart that he would meet his classmates and friends back then.

    But the capital city is huge, the tribute courtyard is also huge, there are many scholars, and they are all carrying a series of things such as bedding, food, etc., the scene is quite chaotic, and Du Heng has never seen a familiar face.

    It is not easy to meet acquaintances in just a few streets in Luoxia County, let alone the huge capital city.

    He felt a little sad in his heart, but he really complied with the saying that today is a farewell, no matter how difficult it is to meet again.

    As soon as he was in the queue, Du Heng gave Yi Yan a few more instructions, and then he entered the Gongyuan with peace of mind.

    Standing in the tribute courtyard, he watched the examinees carrying bedding and test baskets on their shoulders, silently searching for his room. He looked like some wage earners entering the city.

    He couldn't help laughing, and took his own things into the number room.

    One answer is tidying up again, which is quite handy.

    The minister of the Ministry of Rites and the imperial envoy appointed by the emperor will take the exam this time. In addition to the candidates from various prefectures and counties, there are also supervisors from the Imperial Academy in Kyoto.

    Du Heng felt that the invigilation was almost as strict as the rural examination. In fact, as long as he was honest and had no other thoughts about the exam, he would not feel that the invigilation was strict.

    Du Heng picked up two pieces of silver bone charcoal bought in the city and put it in the stove to light it up. He heated some hot water and ate to warm himself up.

    Looking at the drowsy sky outside the Gongyuan, he felt a little dull in his heart, as if the sky hadn't opened since he entered Beijing.

    I don't know if this exam will be as smooth as the previous exams.

    If Chunwei can get on the list and go to the imperial examination, will he really be able to step into the official career and benefit the common people?

    Doesn't this mean that you have to start your own business?

    Suddenly, Du Heng shook his head again. Last year, the first-class to middle-class Jinshi of the new subjects were awarded official positions. I don't know what will happen this year. I'm afraid it will be even more tragic.

    At that time, it will be annoying if you are on the list and have no official job.

    If he really couldn't get an official, he wouldn't study in the capital, but went back to the county, and went to Bairong Academy to seek a post as a teacher with a shy face.

    Du Heng thought a lot in a mess, and in his dream, he was taking the scientific examination to become an official in the imperial court for a while, and Xiaoman Chengyi and the unborn child for a while.

    Fragmented dreams were mixed together, and the night in the Gongyuan was naturally not much sleep.

    The next day Du Heng woke up with the sound of tying, and there was a sugar-like drizzle outside. He massaged his swollen eyes and brain.

    He had a lot of dreams last night, but he couldn't remember them all this morning, but the only dream he had was that he stood under the crowded red list and shook his head.

    He failed!

    Du Heng let out a long breath, feeling that the dream was somewhat unlucky.

    But he couldn't allow him to think about it, and soon the test paper was handed out, and then the examiner put the questions.

    In the first test of the Four Books, the Righteousness and the Three Questions, the examiner still carried out the parade, and the candidates copied the questions on the draft first.

    It was still early in the morning, and in order to prevent the candidates from seeing clearly, the examiner who put the questions was accompanied by four auxiliary examiners carrying lanterns.

    Du Heng watched the examiner walk in with the question card from a distance, and he was ready.

    But when the question clearly fell into his eyes, Du Heng's back stiffened suddenly, and the ink brush in his hand fell onto the draft paper with a snap.

    He looked at the first question on the question board and it was impressive: "China and Japan are the city, govern the people of the world, gather together..." The

    question was cold and wordless on the question board, but Du Heng's ears went forward and Cao The voice of reciting confidently and defiantly.

    Du Heng didn't even have the courage to finish reading that topic, he just felt so cold all over.

    The shocked look on his face due to his gaffe did not make the examinees who were busy copying the questions suspicious, and his heart was already full of turmoil.

    Seeing that the examiner was about to pass by, he quickly picked up the pen belatedly, and stupidly copied the last two questions on the draft paper.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

77.3K 2.5K 121
The night he crossed over, he was told that his "wife" was having a baby. Upon entering the delivery room, he discovered his "wife" is actually a man...
305K 21.5K 156
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
31.4K 667 66
Author: Changle Ye Weiyang/长乐夜未央 Category: Danmei Novels Status: 66 Chapter (Finished) Introducing: Xiao Yi'an died, and when he opened his eyes aga...
10K 435 23
The night he crossed over, he was told that his "wife" was having a baby. Upon entering the delivery room, he discovered that his "wife" is actually...