Fu Lang Called Me Home For Di...

Da LiannQ

Title: 夫郎喊我回家吃软饭了 Author: 岛里天下 Status: Completed Description: Du Heng transmigrated into a cripple. He's a cr... Altro

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117

82

659 26 2
Da LiannQ

    After the housewarming and banquet, the days gradually returned to calm.

    Although the township examination has passed, and there was a short joy to celebrate, but in March of the first year, he has to participate in the general examination hosted by the Ministry of Rites.

    This is the most important exam. Many scholars have never had the opportunity to touch the threshold in their lifetime. Looking at the world, those who can really take the exam are the best.

    Time is tight, and major events must not be sloppy.

    There are already more than 20 exams in Bairong Academy, and all of them will be present for this exam.

    For example, You Huo, Mu Ti and others had already finished the game three years ago, and now they have been preparing for another three years. At this juncture, they still don't look relaxed, but they are waiting as hard as they are for the first exam.

    Du Heng is also going to take part in the general examination next year. He has no time to relax, quickly sorts out the mood of passing the provincial examination, and devotes himself to studying and preparing for the examination.

    Now the living conditions have been significantly improved, and there is no need to get up in the middle of the morning in the dark to rush to the academy to study, and there is no need to go to the cafeteria at noon to warm up the meals brought by home.

    Now it takes two quarters of an hour to arrive at the academy, and the servants at home deliver hot meals to the entrance of the academy early in the afternoon.

    Conditions improved, but Du Heng did not change the habit he had acquired from studying, but used the extra time to study.

    Reading in the morning, reading silently on the way to the academy, writing essays in the classroom, and consolidating the review at night... The

    piles of books, notes, and manuscripts piled up in front of Du Heng's desk are getting higher and higher.

    Xiao Chengyi would go to see his father at the door of the study every day. The younger father said that his father had to study and pass the exam, so he couldn't go in and disturb his father's thoughts on writing articles. Eye.

    Not only Du Heng, but also Qin Zhifeng, who was also selected, all studied harder than before.

    In the blink of an eye, in the winter moon, Qin Xiaoman inquired and collected the difficulties of people around him in running banquets, and summing up what Du Heng said earlier, it is possible to manage banquets in a one-stop manner, so he started to take care of the business.

    He hired another clerk to look after the paper shop. Du Heng studied hard, and he started his own business again.

    One should be renting a shop, hiring a cook, looking for a carpentry workshop to make tables, chairs and benches, buying pots and pans from a porcelain shop...discussing on prices and making decisions on personnel.

    These many trivial things are no more leisurely than Du Heng.

    Qin Xiaoman used to like to plow the land with a plow in the village. After having a shop at home and learning to manage the business, he is now as interested in running a shop as he was in farming in the past.

    No matter how complicated things are, it is also fun to do.

    In short, he and Du Heng have gradually formed a tacit understanding, one mainly studies, and the other cooks for a living.

    In this way, the two supported each other, and the days passed smoothly.

    On this day, the winter rain was pattering, and the rain in the cold weather was no warmer than the snow.

    Master Xiang saw that the students in the classroom were studying hard, although he felt relieved, but he also told everyone not to be too tense. If they fail to learn, they will not talk about it, and on the contrary, they will ruin their mentality of taking the exam.

    The next day I rested and took a bath, and after I finished my lectures to my master in the afternoon, I left school a stick of incense earlier for everyone, so that the students in the classroom could go back to rest earlier and refresh their spirits.

    It was cold and Du Heng didn't intend to continue studying in the icehouse-like classroom. He rubbed his hands to tidy up his things, and then washed the ink in the inkstone by the drain.

    This winter rain is not small, it is just cold.

    When I brought the bookcase to the gate of the academy, there were already some early horses and horses waiting to pick up people outside, and today the servants of every family are also equipped with umbrellas.

    The academy finished early, and Du Heng asked his family not to come pick him up. He liked to walk back by himself.

    Sometimes I would stop by to take a look at the new shop that was being prepared, and then go home with Qin Xiaoman.

    But this is not the main purpose, the main thing is that after moving to the county, the family has all the servants, horses and servants, and they take the car to the gate of the academy in the morning, and someone delivers the meals to them at noon.

    He buried his head in his book and couldn't walk two steps a day.

    He used to be a farmer in the village, but now he can't even take two steps on the road, and his bones are stiff, which is really suffocating.

    For this reason, after the family came to pick him up for two days, Du Heng stopped letting anyone come.

    Walking back to the house by myself, doing some activities and reading books at night is more energetic.

    It's just that today's weather is not beautiful.

    "Du Heng, are you going back today? Shall I take you?"

    Hearing the sound, Du Heng looked up and saw Mu Ti standing in front of the carriage and preparing to go back.

    "Thank you, brother. I will go back and enjoy the rain."

    Mu Ti shook his head: "Don't be greedy for the cold and cold, and then delay your study." "

    Come on, I'll give you this umbrella, so as not to save you I bought an umbrella."

    Hearing this, Du Heng rushed over, "Thank you, brother."

    "Let's go."

    Du Heng waved towards the carriage: "Be careful when it's raining."

    Sending Mu Ti away, Du Heng held on The umbrella fell into the winter rain, and moved gently together with the oil-paper umbrellas in the market.

    There was a frost just a while ago, and the vegetables and radishes in the county are selling very well, and the fruits and vegetables are even sweeter after the frost. Da Zhuang only sent a carload of vegetables to the house two days ago.

    This year's winter bamboo shoots grow less, and the price is higher than in previous years.

    A few days ago, Du Heng also asked Da Zhuang to bring some winter bamboo shoots when he delivered the vegetables next time, and stewed chicken soup or hoof flowers would be delicious.

    "Things that don't know good and bad, beat me to death!"

    "I'm kind enough to give you a bite to eat, but you still don't feel satisfied enough to yell at me, and don't even look at how much you weigh!"

    Du Heng was watching the hustle and bustle of the market on a rainy day, thinking about the days when he and Qin Xiaoman were shopping for vegetables and doing some small business, but suddenly he was disrupted by a noise.

    He raised his head and saw a group of people gathered outside the martial arts hall ahead, he didn't know what happened again.

    Everyone has the habit of watching the excitement. Du Heng thought about the New Year's Eve, and was afraid that some people with dirty hands and feet would want to save some money and food for the New Year and steal.

    A few days ago, three households were stolen on Yong'an Street. This county is different from the village. The village usually suffers from robbers and thieves during the autumn harvest, but in the county, such things often happen at the end of the year in winter.

    The thief hadn't been caught yet, and two more government officials were sent to patrol the streets in the past few days and nights.

    Du Heng hurriedly surrounded him, thinking in his heart, could it be that the thief dared to come out to steal during the day, was he caught in the street?

    He had just stepped forward when he heard the muffled sound of fists and feet clashing.

    I saw seven or eight strong men beating a shabby young man together.

    Du Heng raised his chin, and saw that the surrounded man was wearing an old clothes made of rough patchwork, he was not considered tall, perhaps only a little above his ears.

    Although he was a little gray-headed, but from the outline of his eyebrows, eyes and face, it could be seen that this person was not too old, and he was even a little young.

    Although the face is not big, the calm fortitude in the eyes is not something that young people would have. For a while, people can't guess his age.

    Du Heng thought that it would be no wonder that such a few men would not suffer a big loss.

    He didn't know the reason, and he didn't want to stop him.

    However, the boss in the martial arts hall swung his head forward, but was grabbed by the man in rags, climbed onto his arm, and fell directly over his shoulder, smashing him to the ground heavily.

    Immediately afterwards, one person was beaten, two people were beaten, and three pairs were beaten.

    There were seven or eight people who couldn't help but one, but those who grinned for a moment were all beaten.

    The onlookers applauded and cheered like they were watching a juggling: "Okay     !

    "

Almost fell to the ground.

    The man in rags did not change his face, his eyes were sharp, he approached the manager of the martial arts hall, stretched out his hand and said coldly: "Bring it!"

    Du Heng came late and couldn't see the situation clearly, and asked the woman who was holding a vegetable basket by her side: "What happened?"

    The woman frowned impatiently, turned her head to see Du Heng's face, and immediately became amiable again: "The young man said that the martial arts school owed him wages and didn't pay him. Debt collectors. The martial arts gym is relying on Lianjiazi to drive him away, but he beat him to the ground when he didn't realize it."

    Du Heng frowned, people in the martial arts hall have always been domineering, and so From the cause of earning a living.

    He has practiced his manpower to work for the big families in the county, so he is naturally more fierce than ordinary people.

    The reason for earning a living is understandable, but bullying others is not agreeable.

    "Do you want to take it or not!"

    Du Heng heard the voice, and saw that Xiao Lang grabbed the man in charge of the martial arts hall by the collar and lifted him up, as if he was going to punch him in the face fiercely.

    "Come on! Detain this lunatic and report it to the authorities!"

    Seeing another riot, Du Heng hurriedly squeezed in from the crowd: "If there is something to do, it's easy to talk about it, and fighting with fists can only make things worse." "Du

    Heng Master, you came just in time, there is a troublemaker here. You have to testify for me when you enter the yamen!"

    Du Heng looked at the young man: "You put him down, and you can tell me what you want. I can Evidence."

    Xiao Lang glanced at Du Heng, although he didn't answer, he let him go as he said.

    The manager of the martial arts hall rubbed his neck with a look of aggrieved expression on his face.

    "What the hell is going on?"

    "I'm working here, and he should give me eight tangs, but when he paid the bill, he said that he just wanted to give me five tangs." Seeing

    Xiao Lang with his arms folded, Du Heng talked about the incident with a blank expression.

    He didn't know whether it was true or not, so he turned his head and looked at the manager of the martial arts hall: "Have you deducted other people's wages?

    " Looking at the restaurant, someone got drunk and made trouble. When he went to detain people, he kicked several sets of tables and stools in the restaurant. The money officer came to our martial arts hall to claim compensation, and I paid a lot of money." Xiao Lang said coldly

    . : "You just say that I have detained the troublemaker."

    Du Heng probably sorted out this idea, but the boss was dissatisfied and came to retire the person to claim compensation, and the martial arts dismissed the person, but the money was not as originally said so many.

    "Then how much silver did you lose to Qian Yuanwai?" Du Heng asked, "Don't lie to me, I know Qian Yuanwai, and I'll know if I ask.

    "

    Seeing this, Du Heng said: "The Wuguan and Qian Yuanwai are old friends, but they just came to retire and didn't really ask for money." The

    manager of the Wuguan curled his mouth, and Du Heng was right.

    "As the year approaches, it's hard to find a errand to do. You just reprimand this young man for what he did wrong. If you really think he's not suitable for the job in the martial arts hall, you should fire him. As the owner, you too Your rights, but you should give all your wages to others."

    Du Heng said: "Is it appropriate to rely on the martial arts training family to teach others more?" "

    The county was attacked by thieves a while ago. The government officials came out to inspect and manage the market order, if they see you making trouble in front of the martial arts hall, it will not affect the business if it is really in the county government?" The

    martial arts manager relaxed when he heard this, he was just unhappy This wooden-faced boy wanted to deduct some money as a lesson, but he really didn't want to make trouble in the yamen.

    Impatiently, he took out three slings of money in front of the counter and threw them to the young man: "You hurt several of me, today it is because of Du Juren's face that you don't care about it, otherwise you will be overwhelmed." !"

    After saying that, he cupped his hands at Du Heng again, and said politely: "Thank you Du Juren for taking time out of his busy schedule to mediate." Du Heng was

    carrying the bookcase, and the umbrella he had accepted dropped a lot in the martial arts hall Water beads down:

    "They're all from the county. It's approaching the New Year's Eve. Everyone is living in peace and smooth business. The magistrate is also at ease. I still have something to do at home, so I won't stay any longer." "It's freezing cold, you should go back

    earlier In the future, no matter what errands you do for someone in the county, be careful."

    Before leaving, Du Heng said to Xiao Lang: "Going out to seek work is no better than at home, there is always a time to bow your head."

    Xiao Lang still didn't After answering, he only watched the steward of the martial arts hall send Du Heng out.

    The onlookers outside saw that the matter was settled and dispersed, and when the manager of the martial arts hall came back, Xiao Lang had disappeared.

    Du Heng went to Shunhe Street with an umbrella, and Xiaoman set up a shop in this new market, ready to take over the banquet.

    Today, the entrance is bustling with activity, and people from the workshop are delivering the previously ordered tables, chairs and stools to this end.

    "Is it going well?"

    Qin Xiaoman was holding a small notebook and was checking the notes. Seeing the person who came over, he paused and said, "Why are you so early today?" "

    Master Xiang finished school early."

    Qin Xiaoman said "It's okay, it's raining and it's very cold today. At noon, I saw a hunter hawking through Fuji Lane. I bought a mountain rabbit and I'm waiting for you to eat at night." Du Heng put the umbrella at the door and shook it

    . He flicked the water and said, "Okay, I haven't cooked for a while."

    He went into the house and inspected the tables, chairs and stools brought in. Although they were not made of valuable wood, the seams were close together, making it easy to sit and sit. Shake, the quality is excellent.

    Thirty sets of tables and stools were bought together this time, enough for three families to make noodles at the same time.

    At first, buy less things first, and when the business starts, if there are not enough tables and stools, there is still time to make a decision.

    The two ordered the goods together, settled the balance to the workshop and closed the shop to prepare to go home.

    Qin Xiaoman didn't even call for a carriage, and it took only two lanes to get home.

    Du Heng opened the umbrella and held Qin Xiaoman in his arms. The two smiled and stuck together, and walked back with an umbrella.

    Even so, I feel that the rainy weather is not so annoying.

    "Be careful, don't step on puddles. These stone slabs are also alive, and the muddy water can splash a foot high when you step on it." The sky saw that the rain was getting heavier in the

    evening, tick-tock, and the street Puddles have accumulated in uneven places, and people from Dianshimenzi, the county office workshop, may not come out to rest.

    As soon as Du Heng's words fell, there was a slap, and the carriage on the road ran over the puddle, half of his body was splashed with water.

    Not only him, but everyone who passed by the roadside was also affected.

    But the coachman driving the carriage pretended to be deaf and dumb, as if he couldn't see half of it.

    Relying on the strength of the horse and the speed of the car, he continued to run forward regardless of the dissatisfaction of passers-by.

    "Who is it! You didn't apologize for splashing water all over your body!"

    Qin Xiaoman looked at Du Heng's wet clothes, wiped the water stains angrily, and couldn't help muttering when he looked at the carriage.

    It never occurred to me that the coachman was not only not deaf, but also had very good ears, so he immediately replied to Qin Xiaoman: "If it rains, I think the water will wet my clothes, so I will go in a carriage." "Hey, you! You still have

    reason Already!"

    The coachman raised his neck, looking domineering.

    He was about to swing his whip at the horse's buttocks when suddenly the horse neighed and kicked its front kicks, obviously it was hit by something.

    The coachman was jolted violently, and quickly grabbed the horse.

    Seeing this, Qin Xiaoman hurriedly pulled Du Heng forward: "Whose coachman are you? It's so rude."

    The coachman saw people chasing him, and the people who were splashed with water also surrounded him and complained, he didn't dare Driving horses and bumping into people, he changed his arrogance just now, so he had to apologize to everyone bitterly.

    Du Heng patted the corner of the clothes. Fortunately, it was not muddy water. Otherwise, the hospital clothes would not be dry after two days of washing. Why do you like to splash water on people, your heart is really broken." "

    Maybe he is a coachman from a certain family, he is used to being bullied, and he just wants to play tricks and vent his anger these days."

    The two apologized. He didn't make any more troubles, and when he turned to go home, he looked up and saw the young man he met earlier.

    The rain gradually straightened the water from the eaves, and the young man didn't even have an umbrella, but just wore a bamboo hat, dressed like a farmer in the countryside on a rainy day.

    Du Heng's brows moved slightly: "You just threw a stone to stop that horse?"

    Qin Xiaoman didn't understand, so he glanced at Du Heng, and then at Xiao Lang.

    "Yes."

    Du Heng frowned: "Why hasn't the heavy rain returned? Why have you come here?

    " Take care of the house."

    Even though he said the words of allegiance, Xiao Lang said without much expression on his face.

    Du Heng had seen Yi Yan's hands and feet, it was really rare, but he didn't expect him to find a job with him.

    He pursed his lips slightly and looked at Qin Xiaoman.

    Lin Ye only heard the rainwater falling from the roof like broken beads. Du Heng saw that Xiao Lang had nowhere to go, so he took him to live in the newly built shop.

    Although there are many houses in the house, there are wives and children in the family. It is impossible for him to rashly bring such a violent hand and foot to the house.

    In fact, Du Heng also had some plans in mind when he heard that the child surrendered.

    After all, their family is poor and has accumulated a lot of money to the point where it is today. It is not as good as those households that have settled down.

    There is indeed a lack of credible and capable people on hand.

    It is really not easy to see this kid's skills today, if he is really down-to-earth and loyal, he will be a hard-to-find talent to keep by his side.

    He asked a while, Yi Yan said very little, but still explained his family background concisely.

    This kid is from Xiashiyan Village, Luoxia County. That village is the most remote village in the county, and it is already on the border of Qiuyang County.

    Shiyan Village was originally not considered rich, the land was barren and the population was small, and it was firmly at the bottom of the grain every year.

    Yi Yan's family is also poor. There are six brothers and sisters in the family. When he was still young, he went to the mountains to be a hunter in order to make ends meet, but he dragged his life along.

    Originally, being poor means being poor, but because it is on the border, Qiuyang County has not been peaceful in the past two years. Many bandits there thought that Qiuyang County was poor and had nothing to rob, so their eyes fell on Luoxia County. head of the village.

    Shiyan Village is harassed by the bandits every now and then, and the life of the villagers is very uneasy.

    This year, the last younger sister in Yi Yan's family who was waiting to be married also got married, and he came out to make a living after being disturbed by bandits and unable to hunt in peace.

    It's just that he grew up in the mountains and forests since he was a child, and he dealt with wild animals all day long, and his temperament was cold. People who are simply used to it can't adapt to such a crowded place in the county.

    Du Heng also sighed: "How old are you?"

    "Nineteen."

    Du Heng said: "You should marry a wife and settle down at this age."

    Yi Yan said: "No one would settle down with a hunter who has no savings. "

    Du Heng stopped talking, this damn topic terminator.

    Qin Xiaoman held his chin and said: "I went to Shiyan Village once when I was a child. There are really not many families in the village, and there are many blind bears in the mountain forest with few people." "Orion's skills are really good

    . Then let me see how your skills are."

    Qin Xiaoman had just finished speaking, only to hear a snap.

    As soon as he trembled, he howled immediately: "My table!!" The square

    table that had just been delivered by the workshop and hadn't been cleaned up immediately turned into a three-square table.

    "Oh! You kid, why don't you change the faults of the bad characters!"

    Du Heng knelt down and picked up the corner of the table that was chopped off with his bare hands, feeling a deep pain in his heart.

    "Du Fulang didn't let the villain show it."

    Qin Xiaoman pursed his mouth: "Why don't you go to the street to set up a stall to perform chest breaking."

    Yi Yan said nothing.

    "Tomorrow morning, I will take you to the county government office to check your household registration. If what you say is true, we will leave you to look after the gate."

    Qin Xiaoman said coldly, "This damaged table will be deducted from your wages!"

    Yi Yan frowned. , in the end did not say anything.

    Du Heng sighed: "Come on, since Husband has made the decision, you will stay here today and go to the county government office tomorrow." "Thank you,

    Master Du, thank

    you Du Fulang ." It was getting dark.

    On the way, Du Heng asked Qin Xiaoman: "Look at Zhong Yiyan, why did you agree to take him to check his household registration?"

    Qin Xiaoman said: "I saw that he is really good at his skills, what a sturdy table, palms, long flesh The palm of my hand was broken with just one slap, which shows how powerful it is." "

    You have to go to the exam again in the first year of the year, and Beijing is no better than Fucheng. Yes, I'm not worried."

    If there is a young servant with good hands and feet skills to follow, then he can be close to An Sheng, and if he doesn't cause trouble, he can come to the door without being afraid of trouble.

    Du Heng nodded, he needed someone to take care of him when he was away from home.

    It was Qin Zhifeng's advantage to go back to the country test last time, but this time when they went to Beijing to take the test, both of them were in the dark, they didn't know anything, so it could only be that they had prepared better.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

297K 12.2K 73
After Wearing the Book, Me and the Villain's Dad have HE 穿书后我和反派他爸HE了 Author: 两条鱼 Status: 73 Chapters Description Chen Mo penetrated into a romantic...
174K 10.9K 19
Step into the colorful world of Advita Singh Rathore and Rudransh Singh Arora as their love story unfolds against the backdrop of cultural contrasts...
307K 21.6K 157
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
102K 5.5K 54
" I'll keep you as my favorite incomplete wish...."