Daylight |Jack Hughes

By taylana4eva

" And I can still see it all (in my mind) all of you, all of me (intertwined)" - TS ________________________... More

Intro
New beginnings
I like hockey boys now
falls into place
I thought you'd be a d!ck
Decisions and food
Today was a fairytale
pretty please with sugar on top
The only exception
dear lord, help me
I only see daylight
your more stubburn than my toe
no no no
you big baby
Best intrest at heart
just actually beginning to like you
new year, new kidnapping
sparkling eyes
Expect the unexpected
lollipop love
little things matter
the calm before the storm
glitter and glam
boujie and bitches
is it summer yet?!
first impressions
tease your hair not me
luke no more
silly silly stella
pancakes and waffles
zebra gone wild
dancing with our hands tied
family reunion
the fourth pt.1
the fourth pt.2
Home sweet home
Birthday shenanigans
snakes
the 1
same person new mistakes
It was rare
poison ivy
holy cannolies
house
home away from home
Jackys birthday
Old tales

A deal

1.2K 18 7
By taylana4eva

CHAPTER THRITY FIVE
(A deal)

DANCING QUEEN BY
ABBA
"you can dance, you can jive. Having the time of your life. Ooh see that girl, watch that scene digging the dancing queen."

__________________________________

A few weeks had passed and the end of summer was near. Estellas family and ivy would also be leaving tomorrow. Jack was heading back to early practice soon and estella needed to figure work things out.

It currently was a rainy summer day. Thunderstorms had gone in and out all day. It was around two o'clock and the sun was to come out in two hours. The family's planned to grill out and eat by the water if the weather allowed. Everyone was very doubt full but it still showed sun on the weather app.

The young adults were all spread out on the couch, floor, and chairs watching the third movie of the day. The boys had picked the first and second so third was picked by the girls. They had decided on "10 things i hate about you". The boys complained but they knew it was good but not willing to admit it.

Estella had her head on jacks chest with her one leg over his body. Jack had his arms around her waist and was playing with her long golden hair. She had just begun to fall asleep until trevor yelled. again. and again. and again.

"trevor zegras please shut the hell up" she said in a moody tone.

"what's up your ass" Ivy asked.

Estella was taken back by that comment coming from ivy. Not that bestfriends can't call eachother out but ivy? The more estella thought about it ivy had been more rude towards her the past week. She decided to shake it off and put her head back on jacks chest.

Jack began to play with her hair again making her feel tired once more. They we're all still talking but it helped.

"mm that feels so good" Estella says in a quiet voice.

"good"

Jack gave her a kiss on the forehead then went back to playing with her hair. Her eyes began fluttering shut until yet another sound prevented her from slumber. She realized it was her phone picking it up seeing who it was.

"you were just yelling at me now your on the phone!!" trevor yelled

"yeah get off of it estella" ivy yelled

"who is it" jack asks

She didn't answer any the questions she just waved off signaling them to stop. Estella picked up the call that was from her manger.

"hey bridget what's up?" She asked

"YOU GOT THE PART!!!" bridget screams into the phone.

"huh? what part? for what??" Estella's ask confoused

"well some book is turning into a show and they want you as one of the leads!!!"

"WHAT!!"
"what show? or what book?? what's my character." Estella squealed with excitement everyone was quite confused because no one else could hear the conversation.

"daisy jones and the six! Taking place in the 70s you'll be the fun main singer named daisy! I can't talk a lot right now so i'm sending you over all the deets!!"

"okay okay bye bridget!"

With that bridget hung up and sent estella everything like she said she would. Once she turned back around eveyone waited eager for what her next words would be.

"I GOT THE PART!!" She said excitedly

"part? for what did you audition for something?" ivy asks

"well basically this book is being turned into a show and they want me to play one of the main characters."

"that's great baby!!" jack cheers getting up to hug his girlfriend.

"yeah nice hollywood" trevor dabs her up.

"my future sister in law is on tv!!" luke laughs.

"congrats estella" cole adds

"so proud of you stel" erika cheers.

Everyone gives her a congratulations all but ivy. She thought it was most definitely werid but ignored it.

Jack pulled her aside into the kitchen so they could talk about it.

"i'm so so happy for you baby"

"thank you hughes"

"no seriously you desvere this"

"your the sweetest babe i love you so much"

"i love you more"

The two hug and giggle laughing around in the kitchen.

Estella decides to put on "enchanted" by taylor swift and the two dance like no one is even watching a movie. The couple giggle and they both end up falling to ground out of laughter. They were like two little kids completely in love. They sit there for a little bit and eventually get up because estella wanted to tell her mom.

__________________________________

Jack and her walked hand in hand out to their moms who were obnoxiously laughing with wine in their hands. The momment blake arrived her and ellen became bestfriends. They were constantly in a corner laughing.

"hey guys" jack says as he approaches them

"oh, hi jack and my beautiful daughter" blake said

" she is very beautiful. Jack is very lucky don't mess it up jacky" ellen states making the couple laugh.

"soooooo guess what!?"

"what?!" blake asks

"i got a job! i'm gonna be one of the main characters in this show that's one season"

"oh my gosh YAY!" ellen cheered.

"yay yay yay!!!!! i'm so so excited for you bug!" Blake yelled

She brought her daughter into a heart warming hug. Jack and ellen went inside so it gave the two time to talk alone.

"ah i'm so happy!!" estella added

"i know you are sweet baby. You seem so happy in general with your career and especially jack."

"i am! I've worked so hard to get to this point and just so happy"

"i'm glad bug everytime jack is near you are like all glowy. The way the two of you are is just so magical. I'm really happy for you!"

"thank you so much mom!"

"of course!"

"you know what we do when something good happens?" blake asks taking her daughters hand. Estella nodded and two began singing "dancing queen" 

Every time when something good happened to estella or her mom the two promised to always celebrate it by dancing to the song. It had been that way since she was younger.

They shook there chests and butts. Eventually everyone came out and joined. Everyone was screaming out the lyrics. Blake twirled her daughter around handing her off to jack. Estella pointed at the pool and the two jumped right in. The rest joined in the pool still singing the song in the rain.

__________________________________

The barbecue that was supposed to happen but didn't because of the rain. So jack and estella figured they would go get ice cream alone. The sun was setting so it was a perfect time to go.

The two sat down with their bowl and cone of ice cream.

"this summer has be actually really fun" estella said

"agreed. I'm really glad you came with me" he smiled

"me too! I got to meet your family and friends you love and my family got to meet them as well"

"i think our moms are new bestfriends" jack laughed

"they are for sure are"
"but seriously jack i love you. I know i say that but i do really mean it your like the sweetest person, so so loving, and it's like you get me completely i don't even have to be talking but you just somehow know" Estella rambled still also wanted to say more but couldn't get it out.

"i love you so much stel. That means a lot to me. I know you think you have a hard time showing it but i know i really do. Your the best thing to happen to me. It used to be all hockey my whole life but now it's you then hockey. Thats kinda cringe but it's how i feel" Jack states

"your so sweet hughes"

"thank you pretty girl"

"AHH i think i quite actually fall in love with you more more each day" She said giggling.

The two finished up and headed back to the house. The rest of the night was filled with all two mamma mia movies and lots of jokes. The summer was coming to an end.

__________________________________

@Estellalivleyrenyolds: summer lovin'
2,777,777 likes
comments
^
^
@jackhughes: i made it!!
@jackhughes: damn look at my girlfriend
@blakelivley: i love uuuu
@erkia: meeeeee
@cole: lit
@quinnhughes: new favorite family member
@trevorzegras: hello hollywood
@fam: AHHH I LOVE THIS ACTIVE ERA

@Jackhughes: nice summer time for the iceeeee

__________________________________

lowkeh hate this but peace out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

911K 20.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
140K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
1.1M 36.5K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
99.7K 3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season