Daylight |Jack Hughes

By taylana4eva

" And I can still see it all (in my mind) all of you, all of me (intertwined)" - TS ________________________... More

Intro
New beginnings
I like hockey boys now
falls into place
I thought you'd be a d!ck
Decisions and food
Today was a fairytale
pretty please with sugar on top
The only exception
dear lord, help me
I only see daylight
your more stubburn than my toe
no no no
you big baby
Best intrest at heart
just actually beginning to like you
new year, new kidnapping
sparkling eyes
Expect the unexpected
lollipop love
little things matter
the calm before the storm
glitter and glam
boujie and bitches
is it summer yet?!
first impressions
tease your hair not me
luke no more
silly silly stella
pancakes and waffles
zebra gone wild
dancing with our hands tied
family reunion
the fourth pt.1
A deal
Home sweet home
Birthday shenanigans
snakes
the 1
same person new mistakes
It was rare
poison ivy
holy cannolies
house
home away from home
Jackys birthday
Old tales

the fourth pt.2

1.2K 16 1
By taylana4eva

CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
(the fourth pt.2)

CRAZIER BY
Taylor Swift
"Feels like i'm falling and im lost in your eyes. You make me crazier, crazier, crazier.

__________________________________

Once they all got back everyone went to shower and get ready for the fireworks. Jack and estella made there way upstairs to get ready.

"today was fun" Jack stated laying out clothes for after the shower .

"yeah it was fun!"

Estella slipped into the bathroom mysteriously. She began to strip getting ready for a shower. Jack grew rather curious and decided to peek in.

"your being awful secretive" He said looking at her getting in the shower.

"well you know how we never got to quite finish earlier so i..."

A huge laugh ran through as jack practically ripped off his clothes joining her in the shower.

"never seen you be faster. Not even in hockey" she giggled.

Instead of answering jack pushed her lightly onto the shower wall and began whispering certain things in her ear. She gave him bright smile as he continued doing what they were doing until quinn interrupted earlier.

__________________________________

Once they were done in the shower both started to get ready. They were already behind so they needed to hurry.

Estella blew out her hair as quick as possible sectioning off a peice into a braid. She applied mascara concealer, and highlighter not doing to much because she had gotten sun so natural looked better. Just as she was finishing jack came behind her snaking his arms around her waist.

"hey" She said smiling.

"damn you smell good. It's like summery strawberry's with also like i'm not sure but you smell amazing baby"

"thank you love." She finishes up going into the connected bedroom trying to find an outfit.
"what should i wear hughes?" she asks between a few outfits.

"that one then we will be matching" He smiles.

"yes your right. I love that you know all the little things it's so sweet" She turns to him giving him a kiss.

Estella puts on the white dress with red accent peices in it.

"ready?" jack asks.

Their family's we're probably all ready.

"yep!"

The two leave going downstairs joining the rest of their family's.

"finnallyyyyyy" luke shouts

"i knew stel took long but jack my dude" ryan laughs.

"yeah yeah whatever let's go!" Estella cheers.

Both family's leave the home. The kids took one car the hughes family in the other then estella's family in another car.

__________________________________

About a few hours later after they had all walked in town for a little while they finally headed to the beach to watch the fireworks. The parents still were at the bar laughing drunk and probably won't make it the fireworks. It was a about an hour or less until they started. They were trying to a find a good spot to watch it was difficult though.

Just as they found a spot a teenager group of girls and boys approached the group. Estella's head rested on jacks shoulder, she lifted it up once she heard them start talking.

"hi! I'm jess these are my friends we're fans of estella and um the hockey boys" She said with a smile.

"ohh hi!! I'm estella nice to meet you!"

The group smiled however two girls giving her dirty looks.

"would it be okay if we got some pictures?" One of the boys asks.

"sure!" Estella says.

The boys also reply with the same thing.

They begin taking some selfies and some other pictures. The group thinks there done until the two girls come foward asking for a picture with jack. Estella thought they looked her age and so did ivy as she tapped stella's shoulder. Jack nodded being the nice guy he was saying yes to the picture.

"here i'll take it" Estella offered and took the picture.

"so what are you doing here estella livley?" the one girl asked after she took the picture.

"visiting jacks family!" She replied nicely not caring if they were being mean she wasn't going to be. Her mom always taught her about kindness and yeah at times it-didn't happen but it was super beneficial.

"oh. Well boys we go to princeton nice to meet you guys..." The other spoke.

"yeah y'all are super hot. Even you jack. Sorry what was it? Oh yeah estella." The other said laughing.

The whole group gave looks. Jack put his hand around estella's waist also giving her a kiss. He loved his girlfriend and those girls we're way to petty anyways and he knew it.

"yeah cool well better get going if your trying to get play" Alex abruptly says.

"yeah you two leave." Ivy says backing up her bestfriend.

The two girls get immediately embarrassed. They leave and the group just laughs.

"don't even know what i did but bye girls!" Estella laughs.

__________________________________

The fireworks are about to start. Everyone is laying down getting comfy ready to watch.

Estella head rests on jacks chest as he has his hand around her waist.

"hey i'm sorry about earlier" jack says

"that's not your fault babe, girls will be mean nothing we can do love"

"yeah i know but i want eveyone in the whole world to know your mine i know that can be corny but your mine here to stay" Jack states

"i know baby. That's all that matters you and i." Estella looks up at him with a smile.

"i love you stel."

Right as jack says that the fireworks start. The two of them look out at to the water in admiration.

"i love you too hughes"

__________________________________

@ivyponton: on the fourth of july we grub.

400,882 likes
comments :

@estellalivley: i missed you so much
@quinnhughes: nice caption
@blakelivley: favorite plane partner

Tagged @ivyponton and @erkiarenyolds

tagged @blakelivley

@Estellalivleyrenyolds: happy usa day!

6,888,888 likes
comments off.
__________________________________

i hate this felt rushed bc i wanna get chapters out to y'all!!! I PROMISE SPICE IS COMING SOON SOON!!! THANK U FOR OVER 18,000 reads what the hevkkkkkk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.5K 2.2K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
279K 13.1K 90
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
57.9K 2.5K 37
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐬; 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢'𝐦 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞�...
780K 29K 97
𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? ❪ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ © 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙷𝚇𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚂...