The Alpha's Kidnapped "Mate"

By Loveyou232

Belle, 18, is taken by Alpha Blade. He tries to play nice but what happens when she won't play nice back? Al... More

Bob Marley, The Beast, and Johnny
So What I Married Gaston!!!
The Bargain
Happy Birthday to Me!
When the Clock Strikes 12...
Super Belle
It Gets Worse Before It Gets Better
Full House
OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH!!!
Vampire attacks, Nightmares, and Wedding Planning
The Nightmares That Are Real
These Inconvenient Kidnappings...
Apparently, I Died Before...
Masquerade
The Pain
Pick Up the Pieces
Our Final Day

Kidnapped by a hard teddy bear

1.7K 43 8
By Loveyou232

I sit in my backyard soaking up the late May sun while reading the newest James Patterson novel. Welcome to Bane, Georgia. Population: 439. This crazy small town is my home. You would think that because of its size, the drama here is at a minimum. Well, then you my friend are wrong. We have one very big issue here in Bane. We have an uncontrollable kidnapping monster. Let me elaborate on that statement before you call the hospital and tell them that they need to put me in the crazy house. Let me tell you a story that has been told to everyone here at a very young age.

Each year when the clock strikes 12 and declares it the first of June, the monster of the woods will come into town and choose his mate. It is always a girl around the age of 18. (Which is crazy because over all of these years this monster must have quite a few mates in house. He is just asking to remake "Mean Girl's" with all of the different women he has.) The girl is never heard from or seen again. Lucky for me, I am 17 years old and in seven hours it will be midnight. The exact time the monster will choose his mate. I am not afraid because I am practically invisible. No one notices me, why should a monster?

I moved to Bane for the summer with my friend, Bennie, until we can work up enough money at her aunt's bakery so that we can go to college in New Jersey. I am not too fond of the idea of moving to a big city like that even if it is for a couple of years. But, Bennie is my friend, and she is basically all I have anymore. She isn't even the nicest person to me in the world, or anyone really, but she is the only one who doesn't judge about my family situation. We are actually polar opposites. I hope starting over in New Jersey will give me the opportunity to break away from Bennie and start over. I was adopted by an abusive couple. I never considered them my parents, I don't think I ever will. However, I learned to make the best out of things that seem horrible because in the long run they could turn to joy.

Six hours later I go downstairs to make myself some hot cocoa and I see Bennie falling asleep by the TV. I turn it off for her and hand her a blanket.

"Thanks." She says with a yawn.

"You're welcome."

"Hey B?"

"Yeah."

"Aren't you a little nervous about tonight? You know with the monster and all?" I think for a little bit before I respond.

"Why should we be nervous about things we can't control? If they are going to happen, then they are going to happen. We can't control fate." I say with false calmness.

"But you aren't afraid that the monster is going to take you away forever and ever?" I cross my fingers behind my back.

"Nah." I say calmly. I hate lying. I rarely do it. I just don't want to freak her out because it seems the closer to midnight it becomes, the more afraid I become. I just pray that everything will be alright in the end.

"I wish I could be brave like you because I'm so nervous I had to go to the pharmacy yesterday to get some sleeping pills. I was shaking just thinking about tonight." I smile at her sadly.

"Go to sleep Bennie. I'll see you tomorrow."

"G'night."

I walk away from her with a shadow of fear. I make my hot cocoa and go upstairs to my room. But not before I make sure all of the windows down by Bennie are shut and the curtains are closed. I sit on my windowsill and listen to "Lo Ti Penso Amore" by Paganini softly. That song always calms me whether I am nervous or afraid. I finish my cocoa and turn the music off. It's 11:55. I look out of the window and I see nothing. The moon is full and mighty. The stars are bright and beautiful. They are my favorite thing about the sky. I sigh and move to my bed hoping to possibly get some sleep. I close my eyes and just before I go to sleep I hear a thump on the side of my room where my back is turned. The same side where my window is and now I remember that I should have closed it especially on a night like this.

I slowly turn around in bed and I am met with two fierce silver eyes. A scream is caught in my throat and I feel like I am about to pass out. I stumble out of bed and run to my light switch which, of course, does not work. The monster moves closer to me and I can see that it is the figure of a wolf. What the heck?!?! I back away and I realize that I am in a corner. How wonderful. (Note the sarcasm.) The wolf moves closer to me and I pass out from the terror.

<3<3<3

I wake up in a very comfortable bed holding a warm teddy bear. I squeeze the bear tighter. Wow, this is a hard teddy bear! I flip over to the other side of the teddy bear, which is really really big, and I hear a groan. Wait a second, teddy bears don't groan or have smooth skin and big muscles! My eyes fly open and I fling whoever/whatever is on the bed off of it.

"Ow!" A man yells from on the floor. I curiously look over at his sleepy body. He is tan with green eyes and brown hair. He is muscular and tall. He stands up wearing nothing but boxers. I quickly move away from him and use every ounce of self-control in my body to tear my eyes away from his abs. I blush at his partial nudity. He puts on some shorts that are on the table next to his bed.

"Where am I?" I ask.

"In our room." He says. His voice is low and it sends chills throughout my entire body. Snap out of it girl. I can't even look him in his eyes.

"Our room? I hate to break it to you booboo but I don't even have a clue who you are. So, you know, in general, how can we even be sharing a room?" He chuckles at my choice of words.

"My name is Brody but everybody calls me Blade. What's yours?"

"My name is Belle. Why do they call you Blade?"

"Cause I'm good with a knife." He says bluntly. I start to fidget with my pajama shorts and I look around for an exit. The window looks like a death trap considering we must be at least three stories up. There are two doors, one behind me and one behind him. I make the most logical decision and sprint to the door behind me. I open it and slam it shut behind me clicking the lock. I look around and notice that I am in a windowless bathroom. I quickly look around for some form of defense from the crazy man outside the door.

"Belle, open the door, you're gonna have to come out sooner or later." I ignore his words and continue my search. I don't find anything and I growl in frustration. "Come on Belle, open up." The way he says my name sends butterflies through my stomach. I sigh. So running away by force is out of the question. Maybe if I am calm and submissive to his level-headed requests then I can find a way out. I open the door shying away in case he is angry. His tall frame looms over me which is hard to do considering I am 5ft. 7in.

"Are you hungry?" He asks not even commenting on my recent freak out. I nod my head yes. He smiles. "Come with me then." He says and moves his hand out for me to hold. I ignore his hand and walk out of the bathroom and wait for him to guide the way. His smile falters but he keeps it on his face nonetheless. He moves in front of me and walks me down a hallway and down a swirly staircase. I feel faint as I look down the stairs. I grip the railing on the stair case really hard. He reaches the bottom and gives me a weird look. I sigh and start to slowly walk down the stairs.

"Are you ok?" He asks as though he is actually concerned. Play with my hands again nervously.

"You would think it was stupid if I told you." I say ashamed.

"No I won't" He says with sincerity in his tone.

"I have a phobia of stairs." I mumble so lowly I'm surprised he hears me.

"Really?" He says with a smirk.

"I knew you would think it was stupid." I start to walk away regretting that I even told him my secret. I hadn't even told Bennie this secret. He grabs my arm and pulls me towards him.

"Belle, I'm sorry-"

"Whatever. How did I even get here anyway?" I snap at him. I swat his arm away. Even though it's not there anymore, I can still feel the heat of his hand on my arm.

"I thought you would've figured it out by now..."

"Figure what out?"

"You've heard about the monster that takes the girls at midnight, right?"

"Yeah, everyone has. What's your point? You're not trying to tell me that you are that monster are you?" I say with a laugh.

"Well, not exactly-"

"What do you mean not exactly?!" I say and I take a step away from him.

"I'm not a monster, I'm a werewolf." He says warily. I take another step away and shake my head at him in terror.

"No." I say simply. My breathing increases and my heart begin to race.

"Belle calm down." He says and reaches for me. I scramble away from his touch not wanting him to be near me.

"Don't tell me to calm down." I start to fell lightheaded and I fight to stay conscious. I run away from him and I see a door.

"Belle don't-" I dart out of the door and run with all of my might away from the monster that I know is chasing me and I do something that I haven't done in a long time, I use my super speed. I know, it sounds like I belong in a comic book or something but I think that this is the reason that my parents gave me away, they knew I was different. All of my senses are heightened including my speed and on rare occasions if I am really angry or scared then sometimes I can make things move.

I look behind me and I don't see Blade, I see a wolf instead. I run faster than before. My legs are burning and the trees around me seem to be endless. I use my hearing to try and find out if there is any form of civilization around. I hear chatter a little ways to my left and I take a sharp turn over there. The wolf doesn't seem to like this and his speed increases. I finally break out of the trees and see some kids playing in a yard with an old couple watching them. They see me and they immediately stand up. When they see the wolf behind me they call their children over. I run to their side. I open my mouth to explain myself to them but before I can get a word out the wolf behind me growls and he couple pushes the children inside and I try to follow the couple in to their home but the woman turns to me and says in a worn voice,

"I'm sorry dear but the alpha would have our heads if we took you away from him." I give her a look. This woman must be crazy and with that she pushes me at the wolf and closes the door behind her. She is so going to regret that if I come out of this alive. What the heck is she talking about and "alpha" anyway?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter! Please vote and comment and message me! Thanks

-Kat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

633K 14.9K 24
After Lexi's parents die, she's a loner. Her brother isn't there for her like he should be, she has no friends, no one even notices her. Until her fu...
166K 4.4K 26
A girl named Emma has gone through a lot of problems. One day she is given a chance, to start a new and fresh life with her father. Emma won't pull a...
726K 17.5K 29
Follow Amelia and see how she finds love after being Banished by her own Alpha mate.
197K 5.3K 57
Book 4 in the Redemption Series. FINISHED! Will edit once I'm done procrastinating. **** "You will always be my possession, but you're not an object...