Azur

Autorstwa kuwebby2

An Azur Lane high school AU of sorts with me and Alex as self-inserts Więcej

Chapter 2: Fighting
Chapter 3: A 'normal' Saturday
Chapter 4: Going on a mission
Chapter 5: Battle for the Cuddles
Chapter 6(Kansen Arc start): Vessel?
Chapter 7: Attempted Murder
Chapter 8: Saving Titanic
Chapter 9: Operation: Yamato
Chapter 10: Time Traveling Motherfucker
Chapter 11: Getting bullied and getting revenge
Chapter 12(Kansen Arc Finale): Big Reveal
Chapter 13(Intermission): Prove your worth
Chapter 14(War Arc Start): To Japan!
Chapter 15: Drifting Home
Chapter 16: Drifting Home Pt. 2
Chapter 17: Drifting Home Pt 3
Chapter 18: Prepping gone wrong
Chapter 19: Commence Operation
Chapter 20: Finishing Prep Work
Chapter 21: Give My Cousin Back
Chapter 22: Adventures in the Back...lines
Chapter 23: Failed Termination
Chapter 24: Misunderstanding and Loss
Chapter 25: Meeting the Empress
Chapter 26: Fighting the Empress
Chapter 27(War Arc Finale): Defeating Empress
Chapter 28(Pirate Arc): Waking up
Chapter 29: Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life For Me
Chapter 30: Familiar Face
Warning
Chapter 31: Spilling the Beans
Chapter 32(Semi-Finale): Death to the King
Chapter 33(Arc Finale): Home and a New Year
Chapter 34(Multiversal Arc): First sortie of 2027[1/4]
Chapter 35: Hunter meet Hunted[2/4]
Chapter 36: Get in and Grab [3/4]
Chapter 37: Done with Hurricanes? Have a Typhoon (4/4)
Chapter 38: Speaking with the Dead
Chapter 39: War of the Pranks
Chapter 40: Diplomatic Mission to China
Chapter 41: Arriving in China
Chapter 42: The Sea Shepherd Caper (1/3)
Chapter 43: The Sea Shepherd Caper (2/3)
Chapter 44: The Sea Shepherd Caper (3/3)
Chapter 45: Unexpected Encounter
Chapter 46: Chinese Human Trafficking

Chapter 1: Meeting

657 8 19
Autorstwa kuwebby2

General POV

Azur, a massive, popular, top notch high school located in Hawaii. Its massive facility trains high ranking officers to command Navies of shipgirls, the embodiment of warships old and new...ish. The place's design aesthetic was the peak of modernity and simplicity with a massive lagoon for hull forms and personal ships that have been automated. The students of this academy are international from Asian to Russian there's no shortage of variety. 

Among these students was a young, raven-haired, tan skinned, brown-eyed, Filipino named Andy Yan, he was an introvert in most senses of the word, he didn't dislike social interaction but he didn't actively seek it unless he was feeling very nice. He had 3 personal vehicles the automated M/V Steve Irwin in the harbor next to his secretary, his GT40 currently in the garage, and his P51 currently in the middle of getting an oil change.

Andy woke up at around 0400 that morning, it felt like a normal day as he ran through his morning routine. After he had taken a shower and was in his uniform he opened the pantry and grabbed a can of Corned Tuna and a pair of Skyflakes, heading to the sink to open the can. As he did he heard footsteps and turned to see a similarly aged Filipino girl making her way out of his room. 

Antonio Luna: "Magandang Umaga po..." she greeted, sleepily. 

Andy: "Magandang umaga Luna." he greeted back. 

When he arrived at Azur he was assigned 6 new shipgirls, fresh from summoning and ready for a commander, the first was the modern frigate BRP Antonio Luna, second and third were the cruisers USS Cleveland and KMS Graf Spee both of  whom he felt an odd connection to for some reason, and the last 3 were the carriers Akagi and Kaga and the battleship Arizona. He made Luna his secretary thanks to a gut feeling. 

Antonio Luna specifically was unique, she was the first modern warship to be summoned, as such Andy was pushed to being as creative as possible with how he used her.

Andy: "How'd you sleep Luna?" he asked. 

Antonio Luna: "I slept well," she replied, "pleasant dreams of smooth sailing and...."

Andy: "And?" he asked. 

Antonio Luna: "A-and nothing po." she corrected herself.

Andy filed that away, Luna was the shy type when she first manifested and sorta stayed that way, if she had any feelings he didn't wanna push, he honestly wasn't ready for relationships just yet, he was slowly getting more and more ready for one but he decided to put studying first and foremost, as a result he was near the top of his class. 

Andy: "Welp, dig in, class may start at 7:30 but there's no harm in being early."  he said, eating his breakfast. 

Antonio Luna: "R-right." she said, grabbing some cup noodles.

A little later Andy as in homeroom, his fleet was occupying themselves as they wouldn't be needed until the periods after lunch. To pass the time many brought out their phones and laptops and formed up with each other in War Thunder and World of Warships (Legends, Blitz, and the regular version) to pass the time and find possible pros and cons to their ships. 

All this stopped 10 minutes before the teacher arrived, a female Admiral, she was blonde, blue-eyed, light in skin tone, and similar in build to Bismarck. In fact if those 2 switched clothes, no one would notice a thing out of place at all. 

Class Rep: "Attention on deck!" he called. 

The class stood up and saluted, standing straight and level.

Admiral Emily: "At ease students, I have an announcement to make." she said, the cadets dropped their salutes but didn't sit down just yet, "We shall be welcoming a new student to your ranks." 

This caused a small murmur from the students, this was highly irregular for this school, no one joins Azur late. But it was possible, Azur's school year had just finished its orientation week, maybe this guy had joined like everyone else but he got delayed somewhere. 

Admiral Emily: "Class, please give a warm welcome to Alexander Deforrest Orr." she said, "You may now enter." 

A man, roughly 2 years older than Andy was walked in, he was blonde, 6'3", had heterochromia, and looked American. He was also wearing WWII gear for some reason.

Admiral Emily: "Alexander, please introduce yourself." she beckoned.

Alexander sighed at this.

'Alexander': "Howdy y'all." he greeted, "My name's Alex, not Alexander, don't call me Alexander or you're going to be hurt. I'm from Aurora, Missouri. I'm 17 and I like hunting, guns, and some warships, and I like to read. My dislikes include staying to myself." 

Admiral Emily: "Last thing before you sit down, I need your chip so we can see your information...the not too revealing stuff anyway." she said. 

Alex handed her a small chip which she inserted into a circular device with a golden anchor on the dorsal side, it was something everyone had and was customizable to some extent, able to be given cases and stickers and the like. Emily put it down on a desk and pushed down on the anchor to display information. 

Name: Alex D Orr

Level: 1

Rank: Beginner Commander

Age: 17

Nationality: America/Eagle Union

Growth Rate: N/A

Titles: Ace Pilot, Grease Monkey, Military Specialist, Marksman

Nicknames: Untsie, Sargent, Staff Sargent, Sargent, etc. 

Secretary: USS Missouri

Cubes: 3

Coins: 500,000

Oil: 5,000

Gems: 100

Dorm Coins: 100

Crates: 8x Uncommon, 2x Rare, 1x Super Rare

Fleets;
Fleet 1: USS Missouri, KMS Graf Zeppelin, KMS Bismarck, USS Laffey, KMS Prinz Eugen, USS Baltimore

Everyone in class gaped at one of the names, especially BB-63. The Battleship of Victory was among a fleet known unofficially as the Forbidden Fleet. These ships are notoriously difficult to handle, too famous, or way too old to be damaged, used, or commanded by younger people. These ships are usually restless and are usually assigned near the prime of an amazing Commander's career and taken away near the commander's twilight years.

Alex looked around slightly confused as everyone stared at him.

Alex: "What?" he asked, "Why're y'all staring at me for?" 

Andy: "We're just surprised," he replied, "no one our age has ever commanded a ship like Missouri before, closest we could even touch is North Carolina. I mean, I can sorta relate but still." 

Alex simply hummed. 

Admiral Emily: "Well, Alex, I'm sitting you next to Andy." she said, handing his chip back, "Please raise your hand." 

Andy raised his hand and Alex nodded. 

Admiral Emily: "Now, be seated, let us begin homeroom." she said. 

The class sat down, Andy and Alex nodded at each other respectfully before listening to a 3 hour lecture. 

A bell ring later Andy was in the cafeteria, grabbing a plate of Mac and Cheese, Fried Chicken, Corn, and a glass of cold water. He made his way out of the line and spotted his normal seat near an open doorway. As he was about to make his way there he noticed Alex sitting on his own in the middle of the mess hall. Andy was feeling nice that day so he made his way over and sat down. 

Andy: "Hey there, I figured that you needed a friend so I figured I introduce myself." he said. 

Alex simply glanced up at him. Andy knew he was making progress so he slid Alex his projector which already had his chip inside. 

Name: Francis Andre B Yan

Level: 8

Rank: Beginner Commander

Age: 15

Nationality: Philippines/Eagle Union (Because in the years before WW2 the Philippines was under American rule)

Growth Rate: 15%

Titles: None

Nicknames: Andy, kweebs

Secretary: Antonio Luna

Cubes: 5

Coins: 850,400

Oil: 100,000

Gems: 38

Dorm Coins: 15

Crates: 12x Uncommon, 18x Rare 

Fleets:
Fleet 1: Akagi, Arizona, Kaga, Cleveland, Antonio Luna, Admiral Graf Spee

Alex looked impressed at Andy's stats. 

Alex: "Impressive," he said, giving the Filipino a thumbs up, "so do I call ya Andy or Francis?"

Andy: "Honestly, Andy's more preferred but Francis is fine." he said.

Alex nodded and continued eating, Andy himself started eating his food. 

Alex: "So how do you earn cubes and the like?" he asked. 

Andy: "Well," he said, swallowing a spoon full of Mac and Cheese, "you earn them by completing tasks, discovering them in random nooks and crannies, sorties as rewards, or hell just buying them with gems.....though gems are hard to get so use them the least. Plus, the person who sells cubes marks them up hard."

Andy leaned over and glared at Akashi who was down the hall, he had had the displeasure of needing to buy something from her when his uniform was burned off during an exercise, settng him back a bunch of gems. Andy shuddered at the memory and continued eating. As he looked up to get his water Andy noticed Alex suddenly get a flask from his front pocket and chug down on whatever was inside. The poor guy was shocked but didn't know that the flask was just filled with soda. Alex said goodbye and left as Andy got back to eating, confused as all hell. 

The bell rang again and Andy arrived in combat training, this usually involved a war game in the harbor where 2 Commanders fought each other Pokemon style with their ships. It was pretty fun a lot of the time and the shipgirls enjoyed it. The teacher for this class was the Admiral's husband uh....Lieutenant Dave, he's a cool guy, usually let's the students do whatever the flip they wanted when nothing was happening, you could literally fuck your girlfriend in his class and he wouldn't care other than telling you to clean up afterwards. 

Andy: "Magandang Hapon po." he greeted.

Dave: "Ah, Andy my guy, your shipgirls are in the room as normal." he said, pointing a thumb at a door, "The new Alex kid's gonna be your sparring partner." 

Andy: "Salamat po." he thanked, walking into the room.

Inside were 60 shipgirls in all, all of them ready to fight each other to incapacitation. Andy walked past all of them but was friendly about it. Finally he came to his ships.

Cleveland: "Oh! Hey Commander!" she greeted cheerfully, waving her hand.

Antonio Luna: "Hi Andy." she greeted.

Andy: "Hey Luna, hey Cleveland." he greeted, giving Spee headpats, "Sup Spee."

Graf Spee: "Kommandant..." she moaned, cutely nuzzling into his hand, "Don't stop..."

This earned a chuckle from Andy.

Akagi: "Shikikan-sama!~" she greeted, "Are we on the roster today?"

Andy: "We are, we're facing the new guy in the room." he said.

Kaga: "Ah, the latecomer." she said, turning her glare to Alex's fleet.

Alex's fleet was a force to be reckoned with and the mood tanked at the news.

Cleveland: "The one with Baltimore?" she asked, little nervous.

Graf Spee: "The one with Frau Bismarck and Frau Eugen?" she asked, now a little scared.

Akagi: "And that sleepy bitch Laffey?" she growled. 

Arizona: "The one with my guardian?" she asked, scared.

Antonio Luna: "The one with the Naval Stukas?!" she exclaimed.

Andy: "Yeah..." he replied, putting Arizona into a side-hug, "But don't worry, you aren't gonna die neither figuratively nor literally, not on my watch."

Cleveland: "Or my watch!" she shouted, confidently. 

Antonio Luna: "O-or mine!" she added, slightly less confident. 

Spee nodded, determined to help Arizona.

Kaga: "You have our support as well Arizona." she said.

Akagi was scheming on how to burn Alex's fleet alive. 

Arizona: "Well...with all of you on my side.....there's no chance I'll go down easy!" she declared.

Andy: "That's the spirit!" he said, "Now, let's get ready to kick some ass."

Andy's fleet nodded as the rest of class filtered in and started giving their fleets pep talks. 

A/N: That felt good, I'll probably do a bio at a later date but this is the next story me and Alex will be working on, tell me what ya think dieHero, it's your turn now. 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

81.1K 1.6K 16
A once powerful martial artist face his final opponent. A god with the proof that mortals could beat gods, but when he was about to finish the god he...
61.5K 1.2K 22
A guy gets his conscience transfered to that of a 13 year old Taiyang Xialong with some extra powers. How will he react to accidently building a hare...
612K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...