Daylight |Jack Hughes

By taylana4eva

" And I can still see it all (in my mind) all of you, all of me (intertwined)" - TS ________________________... More

Intro
New beginnings
I like hockey boys now
falls into place
I thought you'd be a d!ck
Decisions and food
Today was a fairytale
pretty please with sugar on top
The only exception
dear lord, help me
I only see daylight
your more stubburn than my toe
no no no
you big baby
Best intrest at heart
just actually beginning to like you
new year, new kidnapping
sparkling eyes
Expect the unexpected
lollipop love
little things matter
the calm before the storm
glitter and glam
boujie and bitches
is it summer yet?!
first impressions
tease your hair not me
luke no more
silly silly stella
pancakes and waffles
zebra gone wild
dancing with our hands tied
the fourth pt.1
the fourth pt.2
A deal
Home sweet home
Birthday shenanigans
snakes
the 1
same person new mistakes
It was rare
poison ivy
holy cannolies
house
home away from home
Jackys birthday
Old tales

family reunion

1.3K 16 6
By taylana4eva

CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
(family reunion)

FLOWERS IN YOUR HAIR
BY The Lumineers
"it takes a man to live it takes woman to make him compromise. So, be in my eyes. Be in my heart.

__________________________________

A few days go by rather quickly. The last few days were spent on the boat, pool, and just chilling around the house. The fourth of july was tomorrow which mean estella's family and ivy would be coming in town today.

The couple was  sound asleep with estella's head on jacks chest and his arm around her waist. Unfortunately the alarm went off. Estella flinched hearing the sound, it always scared her. Opening her green eyes she turned the alarm off. Jack was still sound asleep besides her. Yawning she looked at jack and began to tap him.

"babe, babe, babe" she repeated. His eyes fluttered open.

"good morning" he says in groggy tone.

"we got to get up and go or we're gonna be late" Estella says getting up quickly so jack couldn't pull her back.

Jack accepts defeat and ends up getting up as well. As she is picking out a sheer white long skirt with a greyish blue tank top jack sneaks behind. Planting kiss on her cheek with his hands on her waist.

"hi" she says in a wisper turning around

"you smell soooo good" he says kissing down her neck.

"thank you jacky but as much as i'd love to do this we really gotta go"

"few more minutes" he says still kissing her neck.

"i love you come on get dressed"

He does just that. Estella applies mascara and blush also adding a string headband. Grabbing jacks keys from the nightstand estella opens the door for jack to follow. They make there way to jacks car starting to drive to the airport to pick up her family.

"bossy girl this morning" he says as he starts to drive. He was still tired from last night. Also that it's 8 am and everyone is still asleep.

"i'm sorry baby i haven't seen them in forever and i don't wanna be late. You know i hate being late." She says giving his a smile and kisses on the cheek.

"yeah i do. Besides when you and i are going somewhere" jack adds laughing

"okay tottally different"

"oh yes sooooo different" jack says in a sarcastic tone.

"whatever you still love me!" Estella's says as she takes jacks hand intertwining. Instead of answering he gives her hand a squeeze. 

Estella turns on taylor swift of course. Jack knew how much she loved taylor and that she was a huge swiftie. Most guys belived taylor just wrote "breakup songs" however jack knew that was wrong. Estella had spent countless of times telling him the deeper meanings of each song. Currently playing was "the archer". She began to explain to him all about it. How amazing the lyricsm was. About what each line meant. She had already told him about this song but that didn't matter to him. He wasn't going to tell her he knew. Secretly he loved hearing about the songs.

"play that one song with like the rain"

"babe there's lots where she mentions rain"

"um it's like you take my hand and drive me head or something like that" he says

"ohhhhhhh i know i know fearless" She puts on the song and the two begin to sing it. She accomplished her goal because now jack was turning into a swiftie.

_________________________________

     In thirty minutes they reach the airport. Jack was speeding like he was on some car show making estella yell at him. They were waiting in front of airport terminal for her family. They had just landed so it couldn't be to long. Out of the corner of estella's eye she saw her beautiful mom.

"JACK JACK there here!!" she yelled. Jumping out of the car running to her mom. The two embraced eachother in a long tight hug. Estella took in her moms presence before pulling away smiling.

"hiiii bug!!" Blake said holding her daughters hands.

"hi momma!!"
"i missed you so freaking much" She said hugging her mom once more.

"i kmow sweets me too!!" Blake added then greeted jack.
"hey jack!! Nice to see you again!" She said giving him a hug.

"hi blake nice to see you again as well!!"

Then ivy comes out running to her bestfriend. The girls squeal and hug.

"hi jack" ivy greets him.

Just then the rest of her family came out. They all greeted one another. Estella was so happy to see her family again. She gave them all huge big hugs before they all got in the car. 

The drive was filled with lots of catching up on both sides and jack. Before pulling in jack warned mr renyolds.

"so ryan my buddie trevor huge huge fan and absolutely hilarious might fan girl over you. I wouldn't be suprised" He says making the family laugh.

"yeah dad he's being serious trevor is kinda like you dad"

"hahhaha alright well let's go!!" Ryan says as they arrive at the hughes and start to get all the luggage out.

Walking through the door the Hughes family and jacks friends all in the main area. As the walk in ellen immediately goes to greet blake.

"hi! I'm ellen jacks mom, it's super nice to meet, your daughter is amazing!!"

"awe thank you ellen, im blake and this is my crazy husband ryan!! your son is so nice and respectful we really love him for her!! Blake says as they shake hands.

Her parents and jacks parents talk for a little bit while Estella introduces her sisters and ivy to the boys.

"this is my bestfriend since like forever miss ivy ponton she's my age"

"hey!!" ivy greets

"i was wondering who the hot girl was" trevor says

"oh my god" jack adds shaking his head

"trevor it's not even been an hour" alex also adds

"hahah it's fine!!" ivy says.

The boys began laughing and yelling at trevor.

"boys!! This is my younger sister erika she's 17 so almost your age luke."

Erika greets them shaking her hand out and her and luke laugh about something.

"then this is my second younger sister everyleigh she's twelve. Everyone says we look alike i don't see it though. And then last but certainly not least we have ellie she's four and definitely will humble trevor" Estella finishes and ellie is already all over jack.

"say hi ellie" Jack says pointing

"no i don't like that one he's funny looking" Ellie says pointing at trevor. All the them laugh so hard there stomachs hurt.

Once their the family's talk for a little while. Estella decided to introduce trevor and her dad.

"zebra come over here." Once he's over there she introduces the two. Trevor was fan girling and the two immediately made jokes with each other.

A few hours later everyone got settled and the two family's were watching a movie. Just as estella was about to fall asleep during the movie she whispered to jack.

"i'm glad they all like each other"

"me too baby"
"i love you"

"i love you more hughes"

"not possible" he finishes.

__________________________________

I had to have the family's meet so yeah not so much of chapter bur more coming soon!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
195K 6.9K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
726K 26.8K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 63.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...