Sedatephobia: Mikaelson's Sou...

By -Mrs-Mikaelson-

Sedatephobia: The fear of silence. Mikaelsons x oc Finn x oc Elijah x oc Klaus x oc Kol x oc Rebekah x oc Hen... More

Introduction
Prologue
Did Someone Say Masquerade Ball?
Life in Captivity
Hey Daddy
At Least He is Hot
My Favourite Doppelgangers
Maybe Tombs Aren't My Thing
Stranger Danger
My Front Door
69 - 9 + 's = Decade Dance
Undaggered and Swaggered
Coffee Dates
Life in Captivity... Take 2
Can I Leave Yet?
Umm... Hi?
Quite the Rollercoaster
Longest. 2 Weeks. Ever.
Normal Porch Activities
Quite Alright Indeed
Guilty as Charged
Pianissimo
Please Be Kidding
Scared... but not really
Two Favourite Golden Retrievers
Literal Children
Super Hot
Sexy Vampires
Who?
Christmas in July
Hole in One
Oh My God
Are We There Yet?
Fields of Food and Kisses
R- R- Rachel...
Questions and Answers
So Don't
Girls Night
This Works
Suits
Love Interests
Words, Angel
A Bad Feeling
Talented Fingers
Familiar, almost.
Come With Me
Awkward...
Family Bonding
So Then Do It
Perfect
Mommy Issues
Entertaining
Plan B
Oui Oui
Love
Terrifying
Quickly
Don't be a Stranger
Drink
It's Not All Bad
Control
The Waiting Game
Alcohol Makes Everything Better
It's Going to be Okay
Epilogue

Agree to Disagree

4.8K 177 9
By -Mrs-Mikaelson-

"Boo." River threatened as she pounced onto Elijah's back. Effortlessly, Elijah was able to turn around and catch her. "Did I scare you?" River questioned as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

"I am horror-stricken." Elijah confirmed before pressing his lips to hers.

"Can you two continue your foreplay in any room other than the kitchen?" Rebekah requested causing Elijah to pull away from River's lips.

"Ignore her," River dismissed, "She's just still pissed about the whole Katherine thing."

"I AM N-" Rebekah started before she was cut off.

"I told Nik he should have picked a bigger apartment." Kol muttered, mindlessly flicking through some cooking magazine he had found.

"Well you were hardly providing any better suggestions." Nik criticized. River dropped her head down to the crook of Elijah's neck as the headache which seemed to come with each of the Mikaelsons' arguments resurfaced.

"I didn't think that I needed to." Kol debated, "It seemed clear to me that this was possibly the worst option for our temporary living space."

"Can you two stop fighting for 3 seconds?" Henrik snapped as he entered the space as well. 

"Don't say that like you are a ball of sunshine to be around." Rebekah corrected.

"Because you're such a fun person to be stuck with as well." Henrik challenged.

"It's times like these I wish I didn't have vampire blood in my system that night." River muttered.

"And now you lot have made our mate suicidal." Finn concluded.

"Don't-" Rebekah started before she was cut off.

"If anyone of you continues this argument we are going to have another discussion about our feelings." River threatened. When there were no more protests, Elijah pressed a reassuring kiss to the side of her forehead. In response, River gently nipped at Elijah's neck, her new sense of control allowing her to hold back her fangs.

Elijah understood the gesture quickly. He then proceeded to walk over to the extra fridge the Mikaelsons had installed before retrieving a blood bag. River dropped from Elijah's hold as she accepted the bag before walking over to the conjoined living room where all of the other siblings were glaring daggers at each other... not literally though, River had made sure the daggers and white oak ash were all in her possession a long time ago.

River then sat beside Finn, pulling the blanket which was over his legs over hers as well. In response, Finn wrapped his arm around her, encouraging her to lean against him. River then opened the blood bag before she began to drink. Her fangs came through instantly and rested uncomfortably in her mouth.

"Why are we still letting her only drink from blood bags?" Kol questioned.

"Because she has all of us on a leash." Rebekah answered, still annoyed.

"What did I say about arguing?" River asked.

"It's not an argument if we are all in agreement." Elijah corrected.

"We didn't even make a dog joke for Nikky at the leash comment." Kol added.

"Loophole." Nik explained causing River to roll her eyes.

"That's just an excuse for you guys to plan a future argument." River analysed.

"Pretty much." Finn accepted.

-----

"Considering that you were in a fatal car accident two weeks ago why aren't you terrified of driving?" Henrik questioned as he sat in the passenger seat of his own car.

"Well it's not like another car accident could kill me again." River explained.

"Unless you crashed into a tree." Henrik added.

River paused.

"You know with my luck maybe I shouldn't be driving then." River proposed.

"Too late now." Henrik taunted.

"You are so supportive." River mocked.

"Thank you."

-----

"Ah," An all too familiar voice started, "Baby Dracula."

"In the flesh." River confirmed before hugging him. "I missed you." River added.

"Ugh me too." Damon stated, "I am so glad you finally escaped those clingy Originals. It's about time we just elope." River smiled against his chest but her attention was quickly transferred as the sound of Henrik clearing his throat dramatically played through the room. "Who the hell are you?" Damon asked with clear distaste.

"I didn't manage to escape all of them." River muttered, turning slightly but still not leaving Damon's arms.

"Who?" Damon repeated.

"Henrik." Elena answered.

"Thank you." Henrik praised.

"Again, who?" Damon questioned. "And why didn't he need to be invited in if he's an Original?"

"He's a witch." Stefan explained, "But he's also still one of the Mikaelson siblings."

"Stephanie," River started, turning to face him. "Why are you not all hormonal Edward Cullen-ey? WAIT, did Elena finally let you get some? Actually no that happened a while ago..." She rambled, trying to answer her own question.

"How do you about know that?" Stefan asked.

"Don't worry about it." Elena dismissed.

"Did you two complete the bond?" River blurted out, looking between Elena and Stefan.

"Yes." Elena confirmed awkwardly under Damon's glare.

"Oh cute." River praised.

"Very." Damon added with a venomous undertone causing River to leave his hold in order to start laughing at him.

"I'm sorry-" River tried before she started laughing again, the expression on Damon's face merely encouraging her. "I'm really-"

THE Damon Salvatore not getting laid?

I'm allowed to laugh.

"Alright, get it all out." Damon mocked.

"I will never understand your relationship." Stefan mumbled, looking between Damon and River.

"Neither do I." Damon uttered. "But doubling back, why are you here?"

"To stop me from draining Elena dry." River answered on Henrik's behalf once she had calmed herself down.

"That's reassuring." Elena mumbled.

"Sorry, Sweetheart." River apologised.

"Wait now I'm confused." Stefan started.

"Do tell," Henrik prompted.

"How are you still soulmates with Henrik if he's not an Original vampire and he was dead?" Stefan asked.

"How did you know he was dead?" River questioned.

"He was the one leading my resurrection." Henrik explained. "Well my mother's and consequently me."

"Lovely." Elena muttered.

"Back to my question." Stefan guided.

"When, whatever higher power was determining our soulmates, my siblings and I were all witches who hadn't yet tapped into their magic." Henrik explained, "So then despite my siblings going through their transition and me tapping into my magic, we remained with the same soulmate."

"What about your other sibling?" Elena asked.

"Freya?" Henrik clarified.

"I didn't know their name but Elijah mentioned Esther having 7 children, one of whom died of the plague and well- you- who was taken by the wolves." Elena explained.

Holy shit do I have another soulmate?

"It's not clear why River and Freya aren't soulmates," Henrik started.

THAT'S NOT A NO!

"Technically they should be but there is clearly something else at play considering Freya was never on the other side where she should have been once she died." Henrik continued.

"So did she not die?" Stefan challenged.

"Possibly." Henrik offered, "Possibly not. We really don't know."

huh...

That's pretty fucking weird.

(A/N: This is my way of implying Dahlia's spell blocked what would've been Freya and River's bond.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 26 6
This is a tvd soulmate story.
58K 779 60
Slow updates Rebekah × oc
885K 20.8K 143
- ❝𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠❞ ✨🐺 ❝𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤. 𝐁𝐮𝐭...
214K 6.3K 34
"You're my waking thought, my sweet dream, and everything in between." -Perry ❖❖❖ In which Elijah Mikaelson falls for a beautiful Parisienne, but wha...