Gangsta Luv

By feliitheislandgall

An innocent girl from Kingston never knew what love was until she got caught up with a Jamaican badman from S... More

Deja Vu
Healing
Tension
Hangover
Gossip
Shocked
Attached
Midnight
Attitude
Misunderstood
Suspect
Disagreement
Settle
Uncomfortable
Toll
Complicated
Gifted
Pleasure
Sore
Facetime
Refused
Approach
Worried
Taken
Reunited
Pullover
Confront
Disarming
Weakness
Outing
Impressed
Clench
Popularity
Tease
Craved
Tracked
Venting
Drift
Balance
Anticipation
Audacity
Patience
Showers
Pensive
Violate
Major
Concern
Rapidly
Crime
Roses
Woken
Media
Difficult
Vexed
Strong
Expensive
Questions
Iights
Panic
Visit
Speechless
Plead
Worry
Trauma
Likes
Test
Breathe
Joy
Welcome
Destroy
Relentlessly
High
Crush
Blame
Desert
Climax
Research
Anger
Growing
Private
Frame
News
Switch
Changes
Memories
Wagon
Ignore
Control
Trigger
Quarrel
Planning
Zai-Day
Grudge
accountability
Ticket
cold
Scene
Interfere
Startling
Conflict
Vacant

Focus

3.2K 308 46
By feliitheislandgall

Leah's POV

Saturday

8:09 am

It's been about a week so far since me and Zaidan broke up , it's been really hard but I'm getting there.

I went to work and everything even with all that's going on and forced a smile the whole week. I'm just glad it's the weekend again.

"Here babe" Jada says handing me a cup of tea.

"Jada..."I whine. I told her I didn't want any tea and she still insist.

She's been with me since last week.

"Leah you need to drink it and I'm making some breakfast for you right now" she says walking away as she hisses her teeth.

"Jada" I say and she looks around.

"Thank you" I tell her. I really appreciate her for being here for me.

She looks at me and smiles warmly.

My mom doesn't know about all of this and I don't plan on telling her.

I don't know what it is but all of a sudden I feel sick , then on top of that I got my heart broken.
Again.

It's a lot to take in one time.

I took Zaidan off all my socials and everything.

It's over this time.

Jada returns back with a plate of French toast and scrambled eggs.

"Full time now yuh stop dis enuh Leah" she says handing me the food and I take it from her.

"Thank you"

"Stop what ?" I add.

"You need your hair done and your nails as well. I need to see my friend back to normal" she says.

I was planning on getting that done today even tho I don't feel like it.

"Yes we can go after I eat this...I was actually planning to go today" I tell her.

I eat half of the plate and finish the tea.

"I showered this morning so I'm just going to change then I'll be ready" I tell her getting up from the couch.

I make my way into my bedroom.

I get dressed and put on a little concealer and some lipgloss.

Most of my makeup is left at Zaidan's house and honestly, there gonna stay there or he can throw them away or something because I'm not going back there.

I sigh and look at my reflection in the mirror.

"Yuh tek long tho" Jada says walking into my bedroom.

"I'm ready" I tell her.

I pick up my little bag I'm taking with me and walk out of the bedroom with her then close the door behind us.

As we're outside I get in the passenger side of Jada's car.

"Yah get fat tho enuh gyal but it fit yuh mi nah lie" she says starting the car.

If Somebody say I'm getting fat again one more time.....

"Where to first ?" she asks as she's driving.

"Nail salon since it's closer"

As we're driving I decide to scroll through my phone.

I check my DM and click on a random one.

I get DMs literally every single day. I always read them whenever I have time.

The person @ is _.crystal.

*Hey hun , I'm the girl that stopped you in the parking lot months ago. I just want to let you know that me and Zaidan had sex in his car one night and unfortunately he got me pregnant...I've been trying to reach out to him but no response. Can you please let him know that he has a child on the way and I'm going to need his full support , thank you*

My heart skips a beat.

What the fu.....

"I'm think I'm going to do my nails too" Jada voice pulls my attention.

"Okay" I say still looking at my phone.

Am I seeing right ?

Wow .
this can't be true.

So he has really been cheating on me...

She said a couple months ago but how long ago it was ?

I decide to click on her profile.

There's a Grenada flag in her bio so I'm guessing she's not from Jamaica.

How could I be so stupid ?... He's having a whole child on the way.

Then he's not answering her messages...this is just crazy.

The car comes to a stop and I step out after Jada.

We get in the salon and Gina runs over to us and hugs the both of us.

"Zaidan literally just left here" she tells us.

"Oh"

I don't care.

Does she even know that her brother got some other girl pregnant ?

We walk over to the chairs and Jada is seated to get her nails done by another lady.

As we're both seated and getting our nails done we're all having a conversation about the party night and they're telling us about how fun it was.

Well I can't say the same for myself because they posted me all over social media the next day.

While we're having the conversation I can't seem to focus. My mind is on Zaidan.

Zaidan's POV

2:34 pm

"Yuh can three or four months pregnant and belly big like yuh soon have pickney ?" I ask shaking my head.

"Bossy mi nuh know enuh" Chad my other security says shaking his head.

3 fucking months and belly look like yuh soon have baby ?

I know for a fact she was maybe pregnant when I fucked her.

Worse she and Tash a friend mi know how dem girl yah wicked.

I'm not sure if it's mine but if it is I'll definitely put out my full interest.

I know Aaliyah won't take me back for sure this time .

I hiss my teeth and check the time on my phone.
2:36 pm

A call comes in.

"Zaidan you still haven't sent me Aaliyah's number" my mom reminds me.

I groan inwardly.

"I'm going to send you now" I tell her before hanging up.

"Come guh in yah now" I tell Chad before sliding my phone into my pocket .

I get inside the house. They're working on the gym upstairs and the fucking drill they're using is annoying me.

Horny and tired.
Every bloodclaat thing a reach mi one time .

I get up from the couch and make my way up to the room they're working on.

I always had this empty room and never knew what to do with it.

There's much more sunlight in here.

I still need to get the rest of the equipment but so far I like it.

I exit the gym room and head into the shower after. It took me 15 minutes before I got out.

I pick up my Benz keys and leave the room.

I get in my car and drive out.

"Bomboclaat bro how yuh deal wid si suh" Blackman says dramatically as I exit my car.

I shake my head and walk up towards him and Shoota.

"Suh weh unuh seh di man dem come from ?" I ask.

I have no idea who was the persons that shot at Shoota's car and I need to find out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 1.6K 30
READ TO FIND OUT!!!!
1.3M 117K 83
He turned a church girl into his personal freak.
2.3M 154K 104
I'm Zara Williams and I know what you're thinking...but no, I'm not Zara Larsson. I'm a regular degular twenty one year old girl that practically hav...
161K 13.8K 69
Naomi's a newly divorced, single mother, who's dedicated to herself and, the wellbeing of her daughter. It took only one interaction to change her m...