๐‘ท๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’๐’๐’†๐’“ 03695 / ๐‘บ๐’‚...

By -ALABAST3R

โ๐‘ถ๐‘ฏ, ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ ๐‘ด๐’€ ๐‘ฉ๐‘จ๐‘ฉ๐’€ ๐‘จ๐‘ฉ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ป ๐‘ป๐‘ถ ๐‘ช๐‘ผ๐‘ด?โž โ–ฐโ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ–ฐ โžช๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’: (12/25/2022) โžช๐‘ฌ๐’๐’…๐’†๐’…: (05/0... More

ยฐโ€ข~00~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~01~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~02~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~03~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~04~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~05~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~06~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~07~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~08~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~09~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~10~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~11~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~12~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~13~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~14~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~15~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~16~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~17~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~18~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~19~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~20~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~21~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~22~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~23~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~25~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~26~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~27~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~28~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~29~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~30~โ€ขยฐ

ยฐโ€ข~24~โ€ขยฐ

2.2K 60 35
By -ALABAST3R

•[NyQuil]•

The three of them are seated on the living room floor watching TV. Naoto had worked his ass off for the remainder of the day. Such as installing the new locks on the front door, putting everything he'd bought in their respectable place, folding the clothes and putting them up, cooking for them and being Sanzu's maid for the rest of it. If annoyance was a form of suicide Naoto was sure he'd be dead already.

"Ha! That was so fucking stupid." Sanzu laughs at the screen. He's been watching Tom and Jerry for hours now and Naoto wants to blow his brain in two. Y/N didn't care much since she toned it all out.

Naoto held the side of his head carefully and remembered he's yet to take a shower. He fucking stinks of sweat and blood.

The man glanced over at Sanzu who's drinking orange juice from the bottle. Naoto cleared his throat and prepared himself for Sanzu's demonic nature. He's hoping the man doesn't attack him like he did last time.

"S-Sanzu?"

Sanzu's smile dropped, but he didn't take his eyes away from the tv. "Mm?" He answers.

"I haven't...showered in nearly two days...can I?" He found it absolutely ridiculous. Sanzu inhaled, setting the bottle down. He didn't answer for a while and Naoto took his prolonged silence as a no.

Y/N glanced at Naoto and he sent her a look. Her gaze shifted back to Sanzu who's still staring at the tv in silence. It was scary to be honest. To see him laughing and smiling one moment and then switching to pure silence the next gave her chills.

"Can you take a shower." Sanzu repeats finally. He exhales heavily and tore his gaze from the screen. He studied Naoto for a moment. Like a long, quiet, moment.

"Where do you have to go that you need a shower?"

Naoto wanted to know if Sanzu was being serious with that question. "I want to feel and smell clean."

"Hmm. Sure, but I'll watch you. I don't want you trying anything." Naoto wasn't too fond on the idea of Sanzu watching him bathe but, whatever it takes to get clean. Not to mention he needs to treat his wounds.

"Y/N sweetheart. If you escape, I'll kill him okay?" Y/N held his stare and shook her head with a faint smile.

"I'll be right here luv." She managed to say with a smile.

Sanzu gave her a peck on the lips and stood to his feet. He headed towards the kitchen, grabbing himself a knife. Naoto stood to his feet and stumbled. Y/N got worried and glanced to see if Sanzu was around.

"Are you okay?" She quickly asks.

"My head...I think I have a concussion."

Hearing that made her heart sank. Sanzu did punch him multiple times over.

"I have a plan, the NyQuil I bought is in the dishwasher. Put enough in his drink to put him to sleep. I want time with you." He explains in quick silence.

Sanzu came back and set another kiss on Y/N's lips. "I'll be back okay?" She forced a smile and nodded. Sanzu raised and glanced at Naoto before motioning for the man to follow him upstairs.

Naoto did and sent Y/N one last look before heading upstairs. When they were gone and she was sure of it she quickly got up. Y/N rushed to the kitchen, her heart pounding in her chest, and looked in the dishwasher for the NyQuil.

She exhaled heavily as she took it from its place. She paced a few times as she wondered how she could drug the man. Y/N grabbed a cup and went back to the living room.

The orange juice. Y/N poured some in the cup and then popped the cap from the medicine open. She poured it in, glancing back to make sure she was in the clear. She was surprised how the color of the juice didn't change and placed the cap back on.

Y/N placed the rest of the medicine in the dishwasher and retook her seat.

As for Naoto, Sanzu shoved him into the room. Naoto stumbled forward but caught himself.

"Hurry up." Sanzu stared at the room door. He's not stupid, he knows Y/N is scared of him. But maybe she's trying not to be around him. He doesn't mean to scare her, it's the last thing he wants for her but...he can't help it. It's his nature.

Naoto went to the bathroom and stripped out of his clothes. Sanzu took a seat on the bathroom floor after following behind Naoto and sighed.

Naoto got in the shower, turning the water on afterwards. There was silence for a long while.

"I saw your little office earlier." Sanzu explains quietly.

Sanzu woke up and yawned. He felt the bed next to him and sat up. Y/N is nowhere next to him. Sanzu yawned again and got out of bed. If she's gone then he'll just have to find her again.

Sanzu left Naoto's room, heading down the hall to see if he'd be able to catch up to her. As he walked Sanzu came to a stop. He's seen it the first time he was here, the second door.

Sanzu, now curious, stepped in front of the door. He stared longingly before opening it up. Upon going in he saw Naoto's desk and the wall plastered with different photos.

Sanzu got further inside, his curiosity now growing like a massive tumor at the back of his brain. He reached the wall of questions and stared.

For about five minutes he stared. Then he tore the photo down.

"Fucking bastard."

Sanzu left the room in rage. When he reached the stairs he ran into Y/N. She jumped, a frightened smile painting her face.

"You scared me."

Of course he didn't mean to. But at least seeing her was enough to calm him down. He was still mad though, seeing his brother's picture on Naoto's wall made him question.

"I saw a photo of my brother on your wall. Why is it that you have a photo of my brother on your wall?" He questions.

Naoto frowned. "Brother?"

"Takeomi Akashi."

Naoto froze upon hearing that name. Takeomi Akashi, Sanzu Haruchiyo's brother? Naoto glanced at the closed shower curtain as if looking right at Sanzu.

He couldn't believe that Takeomi is Sanzu's brother. He didn't even know Takeomi had a brother.

Not only that he completely forgot about that. He was supposed to ask Y/N what it was she had with Takeomi, if there was anything in the first place. But the way she had stared at his photo made him wonder.

But hearing that Takeomi is Sanzu's brother makes everything a bit... terrifying. Especially on Y/N's part.

"I-I was investigating a few cases on him. All of which he committed."

"Is he in prison?"

"He is. He was awaiting his trial. I'm not sure what's going on now though." Naoto explains. Takeomi, Sanzu, Y/N. His brain is going a thousand miles per hour now.

"Which prison?"

Naoto got silent as things began to piece together one by one.

"Hey Laney, can I ask you a question?" Naoto asks after catching up to her.

"Make it quick I don't have all day Tachibana."

"It's about the new girl, Y/N."

She grins. "She's only been here for about a week and now everyone is already head over heels for her. Leave her alone Tachibana, you're too soft for her."

"First of all, ouch and second, which prison did she transfer from?"

"Umm... Chardonnay Prison. Why?"

"Chardonnay? Why'd she want to come here to Kyoko Prison when Chardonnay isn't that bad?"

Laney shrugged, opening her office door. "Maybe she loves the thrill, who knows."

Chardonnay Prison. The same prison that Takeomi is being held. Did she really transfer because of Takeomi? Was Takeomi her first? Is Takeomi the real reason why she got into law enforcement?

Naoto close his eyes and exhaled. The shower curtain is pulled open and Sanzu quickly placed Naoto in a chokehold and held the knife to the man's throat. Naoto exhaled and tugged at Sanzu's forearm.

"Which. Prison?" He asks again.

"C-Chardonnay Prison. It's not that far from Kyoko Prison. He's been there for two years now." Naoto explains to him.

Sanzu released the man and turned on his heel. "Hurry the hell up." Naoto heard him leave and he sighed.

"Fuck."

∆∆∆

Y/N fixed the plate and jumped when Sanzu took a seat on the couch next to her. She decided that just orange juice would be too suspicious so she made him a turkey sandwich.

"Hey, are you okay?" She asks once he took a seat. Sanzu exhaled.

"Not really, no."

Y/N glanced at the sandwich and picked it up. "I made you a sandwich. I wanted to make you something to eat to that I made." She explains with a grin.

"I'm not hungry." She frowns.

"O-oh, okay. Umm, would you like more orange juice then?" Y/N set the sandwich down and picked up the orange juice. Sanzu shook his head.

"I've had too much juice. I just need to think right now."

"Oh...I thought you'd be happy that I made you something to eat. I-it's okay, I guess there's more for me then." Y/N went to drink but Sanzu took it from her, chugging it down.

He made a face after the tangy bittersweetness passed his tongue. Sanzu set the cup down and ate the sandwich she made.

Y/N sold it by smiling and hugged him. Sanzu was taken aback by the action and smiled.

"I-it's it good?" She asks. Sanzu smiles, finding her actions cute.

"It's very good."

Again she hugged him, giggling this time. "I love you so much Sanzu." Sanzu slowed his chewing, allowing her words to simmer inside of his head.

He grins, eating the rest of his sandwich. "You do?" He asks after. Y/N nods, still smiling. Sanzu kept grinning, finding her statement quite hilarious. His laughing made Y/M uneasy.

Clearing her throat she leant up. "O-Of course I do."

Sanzu brushed his hands and sighed. He inched forward and Y/N inched back. She didn't mean to but his sudden motion scared her. She knew she fucked up upon doing so as well because Sanzu pulled her face close to his by her neck.

She gasps, holding his stare. "Why do you look at me like that then? If you love me so much."

"H-how do I look at you?" She asks near a whisper.

"Like you're terrified." He smiles. Sanzu pouted and wiped her tears. "See what I mean? You're crying now."

"I'm just...overwhelmed."

"I'd rather you not lie to me okay? Okay?" She nods with a faint smile. Sanzu gave her a peck on the lips and wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

To be honest, that made him sad and angry. She confuses him and he doesn't like that. Naoto finally joined them downstairs and he retook his seat on the floor. Sanzu glanced at him, clenching his jaw.

Naoto met his gaze before landing on Y/N. He wonders if she gave him the medicine like he told her. Whenever he goes out again he'll get sleeping pills.

Sanzu kicked the coffee table startling both Naoto and Y/N. Sanzu got up and went to the kitchen and Naoto and Y/N gave each other a look of confusion.

"S-Sanzu?" Y/N calls. She heard a scream and quickly joined Sanzu in the kitchen. Naoto stayed seated seated, not wanting to risk being mauled by the crazy man. Sanzu's unpredictable as well so he's surely just going to sit here and do nothing. 

Sanzu found a meat beater and Y/N instantly thought of Naoto.

"Sanzu hey let's go to bed, yes?" She begs. Sanzu shoved past her and went back to the living room. Y/N rushed in front of him, not wanting him to hurt Naoto. She's sure the man will die tonight if Sanzu gets a hold of him.

"What's wrong? Baby what's wrong?" She asks, her hands travelling to his face. Y/N gave Sanzu a peck on the lips as the man bore holes into Naoto.

The fuck did he do? Naoto can only wonder.

"I want you, Sanzu." She whispers in his ear, kissing his neck. Sanzu inhaled sharply and his tight hold around the handle of the meat beater loosened. Y/N sucked at his neck and Sanzu wrapped his arms around her.

She wants to know when the medicine will kick in because Sanzu's unpredictable anger is getting more than scary.

"Please." Sanzu picked her up and took a seat on the chair. He wants Naoto to see, to show him that if he gets close, if he so much as blinks too hard around them both he'd murder him.

Honestly, he should be glad that he's been kept alive this long.

Sanzu tore Y/N's clothes off her and tossed it over to Naoto, which hit the man in the face. Naoto cleared his throat and turned the other way.

Naoto heard a loud moan come from Y/N and clenched his jaw. He's got to stop pursuing her.

"Watch." Sanzu demands. Naoto pinched the bridge of his nose, Y/N's moans becoming louder with every thrust.

"Sanzu~fuck."

Naoto forced himself around, looking at them, well, looking more at Sanzu than Y/N. Sanzu stops, kissing her deeply. Naoto found it all ridiculous.

He can only cuss for Laney to hurry up. Funerals could've waited until they got back alive and well. But no, dead comrades are more important.

"Turn around baby." Sanzu grins. Y/N did as she was told and turned her body around. Her back rest against his chest and Sanzu slipped back inside of her.

She and Naoto locked eyes and he shook his head faintly.

"Does my baby want me to fill her up? Hm?"

"Yes."

Sanzu grinned, pecking her cheek. "Whatever my baby wants."

Shiiit.

Next chapter loading...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 8.5K 32
STATUS: COMPLETED READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ๐Ÿ”ž
56.8K 3K 25
โ๐™Š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ซ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™œ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฎ, ๐™„ ๐™๐™–๐™™ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™™๐™š๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ง.โž โ‡ข ห—หห‹ ๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ข เฟเพ‚ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฏ...
916K 17K 28
๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ...
581K 21.4K 49
[ ๐ป๐ด๐‘…๐‘ˆ๐ถ๐ป๐ผ๐‘Œ๐‘‚ ๐‘†๐ด๐‘๐‘๐‘ˆ ๐‘‹ ๐น๐ธ๐‘€!๐‘…๐ธ๐ด๐ท๐ธ๐‘… ] "๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘š๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ " ๐บ๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ โ—๐ผ๐‘๐น๐‘‚โ— ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘...