Daylight |Jack Hughes

By taylana4eva

" And I can still see it all (in my mind) all of you, all of me (intertwined)" - TS ________________________... More

Intro
New beginnings
I like hockey boys now
falls into place
I thought you'd be a d!ck
Decisions and food
Today was a fairytale
pretty please with sugar on top
The only exception
dear lord, help me
I only see daylight
your more stubburn than my toe
no no no
you big baby
Best intrest at heart
just actually beginning to like you
new year, new kidnapping
sparkling eyes
Expect the unexpected
lollipop love
little things matter
the calm before the storm
glitter and glam
boujie and bitches
is it summer yet?!
first impressions
tease your hair not me
luke no more
silly silly stella
pancakes and waffles
dancing with our hands tied
family reunion
the fourth pt.1
the fourth pt.2
A deal
Home sweet home
Birthday shenanigans
snakes
the 1
same person new mistakes
It was rare
poison ivy
holy cannolies
house
home away from home
Jackys birthday
Old tales

zebra gone wild

1.2K 15 2
By taylana4eva

CHAPTER THIRTY (holy shii!)
(zebra gone wild)

CRUEL SUMMER BY
TAYLOR SWIFT
"he looks up grinning like a devil. It's new, the shape of your body it's blue. The feeling i've got and it's ooh, woah, oh, it's a cruel summer"
__________________________________

A few days later all the kids decided to go on the boat for a boat day. They had wake boards, tubes, and other things. Estella was wearing a black bathing suit that showed her boobs well. They all got into the boat and quinn began to drive. Jack took a spot sitting down and estella was on his lap with her arm over his.

"hi" estella said smiling. Jack didn't answer instead he just smiled.

"i'm so hungry" trevor says

"me too" quinn adds

"oooo i have an idea" Estella says

"what is it" luke asks

"let's shot gun beer" They all looked at her confused.

"huh?" alex says

"beer fills you up come on or are you guys to scared" she asked

"hell no let's go hollywood" trevor says standing up clapping.

Estella, trevor, alex, and luke stand up all grabbing a can of beer from the cooler.

"i'll count down" jack says

They all get into there positions cracking it open with there teeth or stabbing it with scissors.

"1...2...3" Jacks says and all four are off. In about just second both trevor and estella finish. Trevor throws his on the ground making victory noises even though estella believed she won flipping her hair. Alex and luke tad after.

"so who won jacky" trevor asks pointing to himself

"i'm not sure it's between you and my girl" jack says as estella's stomach flutters at the name.

"ughhh hughes you know i won" estella says

"sorry baby it was a tie"

"baby it was your boy trevor won" trevor says in a little girl voice. Making them laugh.

"zebra gone wild" stella says but trevor gives her a dirty look.
"we'll amends mr zebra?" she asks sticking out her hand.

"fine hollywood only because i wanna meet your daddy" trevor says as he spits on his hand going to shake hers. Estella moves her hand away faster then a snap.

"yeah no not after you just spit" She says making them laugh.

A few minutes later quinn docs the boat anchoring at a spot to swim. The boys all get ready to go in and estella takes off her oversized t-shirt. Jacks friends look her way as she's turned around like a deer in the headlights. Then turning around they now see the front of her. Trevor's jaw drops trying get alexs attention once he does he is frozen in sight. They couldn't belive the girls features.

"hey hey gentleman that's my girl" jack says making theee heads turn.

"damn jack your lucky" alex says

"yeah miss hollywood is not so bad under"

"shut up man" Jack says going over to his girlfriend giving her a kiss.

"wanna jump in?"

"hmm sure but after dinner tonight can we all go get ice cream?"

"um yes let me ask" Jack asks as she grabs onto his hand letting her head falls onto his shoulder wanting to be closer to him.
"y'all wanna do ice cream tonight" he asks all the boys agreeing.

Estella jumps in the water with luke and quinn leaving jack and his friends to talk.

"yo man i really like her" Cole says

"honestly me too she's hella cool" trevor's says

"yeah agreed i'm glad your happy buddy" Alex says

"thanks guys means a lot" Jack says. Eventually they all jump in swimming for while.

A hour later they decide to go wake boarding and all of that. Luke is riding right now as they all yell.

Estella decided just lay down putting her sunglasses over her head and tan while the guys be idiots. Jack ventures over to her laying down next to her.

"hi" he says as she turns her head to face him.

"hey"

"wanna go wake boarding with me?" he asks

"umm that's ok not big with that"

"come on please you will be by me we'll be good"

"ugh fine"

As he gets up she smacks his ass running away before he can do anything.

"ohhhh you think your funny estella lynn" He says using the full name.

"HEY" she says.

"ha lynn" alex says making fun of her which caused her to give him a look.

Estella and jack get ready go on the wake board. Trevor sticks out his tounge like a 3 year old making her flick him off.

"there's one board" she say's pointing

"yep. your going on my inside" he says

Once there on the board jack has estella go on his inside and holds her waist with one hand. The boat slowly starts to move.

"hughes"
"hughes" she says yelling

"yeah?"

"i'm fucking scared"

"you got it"
"look do what i tell you"
"climb on my shoulder" he says yelling

"oh dear lord what are we doing"

"your getting on my shoulders listen babe" he says yelling over the loud engine

"hold on and move behind me"

"this isn't gonna work? Are you crazy?" she asks moving behind holding on to his hips tightly.

"yes just do it"
"now get on my back" She follows his instructions using his shoulders to climb on and wrapping her legs around him.
"okay good now really high on my back so you can put your legs over my shoulders" he says as she does just that doing each leg slowly and individually.

THEY DID IT.

"OH MY GOSH" she says

"YESSS YES YES STEL"

"WHAT THE ACTUAL SHITTING SHIT" She yells

"HAHA, see not bad"

"i think my fear of heights is getting worse" She says making him laugh.  The whole boat now cheering as alex grabs estella's phone taking a picture of the two. Before estella decides she wants to get off.

Once back on the boat they all clap as she gladly accepts bowing.

"you did it!!" jack says as they sit down"

"i know that's freaking crazy" she says

"not terrible new sister in law" luke says laughing

"not bad at all" cole adds

"why thank you kind gentleman" she says in a accent. Now all of them on the boat are talking in funny accents before heading back home.

__________________________________

Eventually they all get back to the hughes house and go for ice cream. They were taking mr hughes truck because it could fit all of them. On the way there estella couldn't help but to admire the sunset with the cool summer air hitting her just perfectly.

"hughes look up, the sunset" She said as jack lifted his head up from where it was on her lap.

"you like sunsets don't you" he asks seeing how smily she was. Estella just hummed yes and planned a small kiss on her boyfriends lips.

All she could think was how good summer was going. She loves her boyfriends family and friends. She's in pure love. Everything she was ever scared of now didn't matter she was truly purely happy.

Before they arrived at the ice cream place she whispered two things in her boyfriends ear.
"i love you so much hughes"
"also i'm not planning on wearing anything to bed tonight" She says in a whisper making sure his friends couldn't hear.

Jack smiles before replying "i love you more baby"

Pure bliss. Pure Pure bliss was all that occurred.

__________________________________

Tagged @trevorzegras, @Alex @Colecaulfeild

@Estellalivleyrenyolds: this is my signal of help.
3,888,777 likes
comments
^
^
@Ivyponton: I MISS YOU BABE
^
^
@Estellalivleyrenyolds: miss u sm
@Ivyponton: i'll save u
@Jackhughes: my girl
@trevorzegras: heloo hollywood
^
^
@Estellalivleyrenyolds: zebra....smh
^
^
@fan1: the nicknames
@blakelivley: see you soon bug
@alex: I WAS IN THIS TWICE !! LFGGG
@lukehughes: sister in law
@ellenhughes: yay!

__________________________________

BYEEEEEEEEEE 😭🫶🫶♾️💕👍💜‼️🥲😍😁☀️🍒🐣🍁🥹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 5.6K 100
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
117K 13.8K 21
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
128K 4.6K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
262K 9.2K 105
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...