Daylight |Jack Hughes

By taylana4eva

" And I can still see it all (in my mind) all of you, all of me (intertwined)" - TS ________________________... More

Intro
New beginnings
I like hockey boys now
falls into place
I thought you'd be a d!ck
Decisions and food
Today was a fairytale
pretty please with sugar on top
The only exception
dear lord, help me
I only see daylight
your more stubburn than my toe
no no no
you big baby
Best intrest at heart
just actually beginning to like you
new year, new kidnapping
sparkling eyes
Expect the unexpected
lollipop love
little things matter
the calm before the storm
glitter and glam
boujie and bitches
is it summer yet?!
first impressions
tease your hair not me
luke no more
pancakes and waffles
zebra gone wild
dancing with our hands tied
family reunion
the fourth pt.1
the fourth pt.2
A deal
Home sweet home
Birthday shenanigans
snakes
the 1
same person new mistakes
It was rare
poison ivy
holy cannolies
house
home away from home
Jackys birthday
Old tales

silly silly stella

1.3K 14 0
By taylana4eva

CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
(silly silly stella)

LET THE LIGHT IN BY
lana del rey
"I just smile 'cause, babe i already know. You know I got nothing under this overcoat. Ooh let the light in."
__________________________________

Soon enough the hughes and estella arrived back at the family's lake home. It was almost sunset and jack decided he wanted to take estella on the boat even if they both were still dressed. The sunset was going to be nice. The rest of his family were sitting making a fire when the two went off to the boat.

"i've barly been on boats" estella says as jack helps her on the boat.

"really??" he asked

"yeah only like twice i think the water is kinda scary too"

"stel the fish are harmless there more scared of you"

"yeah whatever"

Jack starts the boat and begins to drive it. He waves over stella to come sit by him. She gets up out of place going to sit in the chair closet to him.

"awe you look so cute driving a boat" she says while taking a picture.

"i would look cuter if you came and sat with me" He says just as she gets up sitting on his lap. She gives him a kiss on the cheek.

"its so pretty out here at this time" Estella says

"i know the lakes way calmer too"

"i love sunsets" The girl says and jack makes a mental note of that.

"wanna learn how to drive?" he asks her

"i will crash this have you seen me drive a golf cart?"

"no but it's really not that difficult"

"are you sure?"

"yes i promise baby" he says making sure she knows.

"eh okay" She says.

Jack moves her so she's more in front of the wheel and lever for the speed. She takes a deep breath as he puts her hands on the wheel with his over them.

"okay so the wheel for direction obviously then this lever looking thing is for speed. So if you want to go faster you push up or if you want to go slow you pull it back. Make sure you do it slowly though or it will kill the gas." Jack says as he shows her the lever.

"okay" She nods

"ready?"

"yep yep" she replies

Estella begins to push the lever slower up so they move faster. Luckily the lake was flat as can be so she didn't have to worry about waves. She starts to go a little faster getting use to it. Jacks hands still on top of hers.

"see!! your doing it, your doing really good" jack says

"it actually is kinda easy"

"told ya"

"yeah yeah"

"look right here is the fish finder" jack says pointing to a screen with fishes on it.

"wait so it tells you where the fishes are near us?"

"yep"

"dang thats pretty cool but i ain't fishing boy" estella says making her boyfriend laugh.

__________________________________

The couple drives the boat around a little before jack decides to anchor the boat. Estella lays down on one of cushion couch things. Jack makes his way over to her put his head on her chest.

"i can hear your heart"

"hm?" she says about to doze off.

"let's go for swim" Jack says abruptly as the sun is still setting. Now fully awake estella gives him big eyes.

"hughes no"

"what why not?"

"who knows what's in that water"

"stel i promise nothing is going hurt you in that water"

"but.."

"no buts, your getting in the water"

"jackkkk" she says whinny

"nope come on pretty girl" He says pulling her up with him.

"but we don't even have bathing suits babe"

"excuses excuses"
"strip" he says

"like skinny dipping?" She says smiling

"no but i wouldn't be opposed to that idea" he says sending her a wink. She sees that giving him a slight shove with a smile.

"you already saw that today next time j" She says.

They both began to strip down so there only in there under cloths. Jack takes her hand leading her to the swim deck.

"ready?" he asks still hand in hand"

"yes but first you know what this reminds me of?" she asks

"what?"

"that one seen in the "notebook" when noah is yelling at ally to get into water. I love love that movie"

"huh? the notebook?"

"YOU'VE NEVER SEEN THAT MOVIE??" She says open eyed.

"i don't believe so"

"oh my freaking gosh well we're watching it wether you want to or not"

"okay well your jumping in"

"okay okay okay"

"3...2...1" jack says as both of them jump in at 1. Estella let's out a scream. Both of them pop back up soon after.

"see was that really terrible?"

"no not really"

The two spend a little bit in the water just laughing and talking before estella has an idea. She decides to do this thing her and her sisters do where they act out people or things and the other person must guess. Hopping out of the water with jack admiring her.

"okay you ready"

"yep" jack says treading water

" yo bro, what's up??? damn your mothers low key hot jack. and um that girlfriend of yours peice of work dude" She says in a frat boy attempted voice making jack laugh. At the end she jumps into the water.

"hmmm alex?" he says

"nope"

"wait i'm stupid trev"

"yes"

"hahaha honestly good one but your definitely not a piece of work. Your quite perfect babe." Jack says

"your the sweetest love, i don't know what i did to deserve you"  She says as jack holds her by the waist and they kiss for a little bit.

"i love you seriously so much even i know i don't show it as much as you" she says

"baby yes you do, i understand it's sometimes hard for you to show but trust me i know"
"i love you"

"gosh i'm so in love with you hughes" she says kissing him once more.

The couple stays in the water a little more doing a few more acting out things. The sun is almost down so jack and estella decide to head back.

__________________________________

@Estellalivleyrenyolds posted a story

@Jackhughes posted on story

__________________________________

BYEYWYWYQYSYAY LALALALAL 🔥🔥🔥THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR  OVER 12k VIEW WHAT???? i live love you all!!

peroid taylor singing mad woman kk byeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.1K 2.9K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
243K 7K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
216K 10.1K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
200K 7K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...