Error Safety Zone

By ComfortZone_area

I couldn't help it so I threw it all out I erased all of my emotions But I couldn't erase you Because my hear... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 2

1.3K 73 3
By ComfortZone_area

Peat dan noeul come to 3rd floor where VVIPs area are, after some ruckus. Actually noeul want to stay in 1st floor since on the 1st floor there are lots of hia win exhibiting collections of accessories from the hemp rope company such as earrings, bracelets, rings and necklaces. While the latest collections are exhibited on the 2nd floor and 3rd floor specifically for VVIPs. To avoid the chaos getting worse because of their arrival like it or not they have to go up to the 3rd floor, because there is a private area. Peat rub his temple, he still have headache, noeul saw this so he hold peat arm.

" You okay hyung ?, i told you not to come with me. You need to rest more " Said rain, he is worried about him. Noeul knows since Peat found out that he signed a contract with Black Daisy without Peat's knowledge, Peat has been so sleep deprived. He seems anxious to think about something that Noeul doesn't know what. Even on h-1 of their return to thailand peat didn't sleep at all, that why he have headache.

" I'm okay, you dont need to worry " Said peat. Noeul just nodded, he then took peat to the table that hia win had reserved for them, but suddenly noeul's hand was pulled by someone. Noeul was shocked and immediately turned to the person who had pulled his hand, he make confused face.

" Er .... " Noeul didnt know what to say because he didnt know the person that pulled his hands.

" Rain " Said the person who pulled his hand.

" Yes ? " Said noeul confused.

" Rain " Again that person calling him rain.

" Um ... Im sorry did you mistake me for someone ?, my name is noeul not rain " Said noeul, peat only looking back at noeul and the person who pulled rain hand.

" You are rain "

" Khun .... Err... Khun Venice ... I think you have the wrong person, my name is noeul not rain " Again noeul trying to explain that he is not rain.

" You know him eul ah ? " Peat finally ask noeul when noeul know the person who pulled his hand.

" I dont know him personally hyung, but i know him. He is venice theerapanyakul and the person behind him is phoenix theerapanyakul. They are heirs of theerapanyakul family " Said noeul.

" Huh ? You know they are heirs of theerapanyakul ? " Now peat make a confused face. As far as he know, theerapanyakul family is a closed family, their name is indeed famous in thailand. but for personal life, they are quite secretive. They never show themselves in public except for certain events and it's only the head of the family of theerapanyakul who appears in public, so peat is confused how can noeul knows the face of the heir to the theerapanyakul family.

" Because i met them once " Noeul said innocently, peat widened his eyes.

" Remember when hyung was sick in japan but we have to works ?. Finally I went alone. There I overheard the bodyguard's conversation that they finally found khun venice and khun phoenix and they said that if the two young masters were not found, they would die. From there I know the face of the heir of the theerapanyakul family " Add noeul while blinking his eyes. Venice and phoenix looked each other with confused face, because the person infront of them talking like they didnt know them. But venice and phoenix knew that the person in front of them was the person they had been looking for a long time. Win came when he saw noeul and peat talking with venice and phoenix.

" Oh you know each other " Said win with calm voice, although in deep his heart he is worried that they both met them this fast.

" Hia win " Peat and noeul calling wim together and come to win side by side.

" Hia win ? " Phoenix asked.

" Yes phoenix, let me introduce you to my brothers, this is noeul and this one is peat. They are my brothers " Said win.

" Brothers ? As far as I know you are an only child " Said venice frowned his forehead, win chuckling.

" They are my wife's brothers, so they are my brothers-in-law, both of you never met them because they are stay abroad with my wife " Win explain, phoenix and venice only nodded.

" So peat .. Noeul ... This is venice theerapanyakul and phoenix theerapanyakul, they are representatives of the theerapanyakul family " Add win.

" Just call us phayu and prapahai phi, you know we rarely use venice and phoenix in event like this " Said venice or phayu. Win only laugh again. Phayu and praphai is real name for venice and phoenix. The public knows the names of the heirs to the Theerapanyakul family are Venice and Phoenix without knowing their real names, Kinn and Vegas as the head of the Theerapanyakul family hide their children's real identities to protect them. Only certain people know the real names of Venice and Phoenix. Win one of them because phayu and praphai consider him as their older brother.

" HYUNG " Noeul screaming when he saw peat faltered and his body slumped down while one of peat's hands held win's hand as a grip, while the other hand held his aching head. Win, phayu and phai turn their head to peat and shocked seeing peat condition. Peat's face was very pale, cold sweat was clearly visible on his face indicating that he was not well. Phai, who was worried, immediately approached Peat to help him, but Win swiftly carried Peat. Peat's hands hold Win's neck and his head rests on Win's chest. Phai clenched his fist, he felt irritated by the sight in front of him. Win then took Peat's weak body to his private room, noeul, phayu and phai followed win from behind. Win put peat on the bed, noeul approached peat and held his hand worried.

" Why you didnt tell me you are sick peat " asked win while ordering his men to bring food, medicine, and a change of clothes for peat.

" Im okay hia, i just feel dizzy " Reply peat weakly.

" I told you not to come since both of you just landed here and yet you still stubborn and came here " Win complain to his stubborn bother.

" I just cant let noeul come alone phi " Said peat.

" Noeul will be fine, im here with him. You dont have to be worried about him "

" Yes hyung, i'll be okay " Add noeul, peat hug noeul waist and rubbed his head on it. Noeul stroked Peat's hair gently while smiling. He knew his hyung was charging energy by clinging him and after that peat fall sleep, noeul still stroked peat's hair then kiss peat head. Phayu who saw that point frowned, win said that they were brothers but their behavior towards each other did not show that they were brothers. they look more like.....a lovers. Phai feels the same way.

" Let peat rest here, after the event is over we will pick him up, now lets go to event noeul " Said win, noeul shake his head.

" No hia ... I'll stay here with hyung, you can go there alone " answered noeul, his eyes still staring at peat with great affection, phayu and phai could only stare strangely at noeul.

" Are you sure ? didn't you say you wanted to see new products? " Asked win to noeul. Again noeul shake his head.

" No hia "

" Ok then, i will back to the event first. If you need something you can call to the staff here. " Noeul nodded his head. Win, phayu and phai walked out leaving peat and noeul in the room.

" Phi win .... Did they really your brother ? " Ask phai curious.

" Why you ask that phai ? " Win asked back.

" Because what I see their gestures are not like brothers, but more like lovers " Replied phai. Phayu nodded agree. Win laughing.

" You can say they are lovers though " Said win bluntly. Phayu and phai frowned.

" Well, my wife brother is peat, while noeul is peat's childhood friend, they grew up together, noeul always sticks to peat, that's why I already consider noeul as my little brother too and noeul's parents also entrust his children to me and my wife. They may have fallen in love with each other without realizing it, just biding their time until they announce their love. " Phayu and phai widened their eyes while listening win stories.

" But they are brother ... " Phai murmured but win heard that.

" They brother but not related by blood, so its not weird if they are falling in love each other right ? " Win said.

" Oh .... By the way how you know my brother ? I saw both of you talking to them before " Win asked.

" No... I mistake your brother as our lover ? " Said phayu, win shocked.

" Your lover ? You mean your lover who disappeared 5 years ago ? " Win asked, phayu adn phai nodded. Well win know a little about phayu and praphai relationship. He know phayu and praphai are very popular among both men and women but they have never been in a relationship with anyone since they lost their lover and win know for the last 5 years they have been looking for their lover.

" Is your lover really look like my brothers ? " Win asked, well win never know phai and phayu lover so he ask.

" Yes " Said phai softly.

" Well...hum but i think my brothers and your lover may just happen to look alike, because it's impossible for my brother to be your lover since my brothers are falling in love each other since they are kids " Said win again, phayu and phai didnt talk again. Win excuse himself, left phayu and phai alone.

" Phayu .... Did you think noeul and peat are just look alike rain and sky " Phai try to ask phayu about noeul and peat. Phayu close his eyes before answer phau question

" He is him .... But he is not him " Phayu replied, phayu can feel in his deep heart that noeul is his rain, he is very sure that noeul is rain. But with Rain's treatment of him earlier made him doubt. He believes noeul really doesn't know him and isn't pretending. because noeul's eyes really imply confusion when he meets him. And those eyes?? the eyes on the peat earlier? It's the look in the eyes of a person in love. Noeul really falling in love with peat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 149 7
After Day remembered everything that happened between him and itt he wanted itt back but what if there is no turning back after everything he has don...
11K 529 21
When Sky and Rain get themselves involved in a drug case how will they solve the mystery in their way while finding true love. (This is my tenth boo...
28.7K 1.4K 16
A KimxMacau fan fiction. It's either going to be an explosive hit or a major crash & burn. But never say never is my motto, so here's my maiden attem...
6.4K 166 44
from my first love Tales of a fairy. This is book 2. Short stories of My ships. or maybe the people I ship. I really miss my first Wattpad account...