King of the hero's |My hero a...

Galing kay _kosu_

In this timeline, Izuku Midoriya was born with the Gum Gum quirk, which allows him to stretch and blow up his... Higit pa

My rubbery quirk
Training with All Might
The UA entrance exam
Class A's introduction
Gum Gum vs Santōryū
Class A's battles and leader
The USJ incident Part 1
The USJ incident Part 2
Sports festival preparations
The obstacle course
A kids game????
A Perfect Duo
A burning family
Uraraka's Will
Gum Gum vs Diable Jambe
An Immovable Object vs An Unstoppable Force
The sports festival's winner
A deal with the devil
Class A's interships
Kodomo Yūsutasu and The Old Man
Deku's Bizarre Adventure
Three Girls One Rabbit And Guardian Dog
A Burning Friend
The calm before the storm
The Hero Killer Stain
A New Dawn
Class A's Reunion
The Final Exam
Class A's Resolve
A Fateful Encounter
The Summer Camp
His Hero
A lost friend
Tomura's Master
All Might vs All For One
Gifted blades
Akuyaku Gakkō
The hero licensing exam
Closure
Izuku Midoriya Vs Katsuki Bakugo
The Big Three
David's Mistake
Chisaki's Deal
The Lagoon Squad
The Lagoon Squad vs The League of Villains
The Deku Agency's Will
Kai "Overhaul" Chisaki
Lemillion's Rage
Shigaraki's Message
Unexpected Reunions
Hidden Talent
A New Threat
A Gentle Man
A Bouncy Battle
The Number Two Hero: Endeavour
Tomura's Statement
Class 1-A's Tournament
Class A's Decisive battles
Class A's Decision
Distant Memories
Intermission Chapter [Explanation on all of my OC's]
Poking The Bear
Australia's Last Hope
The WhiteStache Agency
The Justice Association
Loose Ends

A King's Meal

1.5K 38 8
Galing kay _kosu_

"AND WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WHAT A WONDERFUL PERFORMANCE BY BOTH BOYS!" Present Mic commentated. "NOW THAT WONDERFUL MATCH HAS ENDED, THE AWARD CEREMONY WILL COMMENCE WHEN THE CONTESTANTS ARE HEALED AND REGAIN CONSCIOUSNESS." He explained, turning off his mic to join his fellow colleagues in the teacher's lounge.

"All Might you were right, Midoriya really is something special." Nezu smiled, sipping his tea.

"I told you, never doubt my ability to scout students." Toshinori laughed.

"We shouldn't, first Mirio, then Yūsutasu and now Midoriya. You have a special eye." Aizawa commented. "Although in my opinion, I still believe that Mizu would've been the better pick." He added, making Toshinori laugh.

"You really like that boy, don't you? I will admit, he is something special, but Deku takes good care of him and I think Yūsutasu is a better fit for my agency." Yagi explained, watching Midnight walk through the door.

"Don't tell me you guys are arguing about the second-year students again." She sighed, taking a seat next to Mic.

"No we're having a civilised discussion about them, unlike you, we can talk about our favourite students and not get mad." Aizawa teased her, gaining a cute reaction from his childhood friend.

"Whatever, Fuwa will always be superior to the other two." Midnight proudly swore, making the others look at her.

"Whatever you say." Aizawa rolled his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inside the infirmary, many participants of the last portion of the festival were relaxing, healing their injuries before they had to go back into the crowd to witness the award ceremony.

In the three beds closest to the right wall, three boys sat up, staring each other down. "You two look really bad," Todoroki noted, looking at the blonde and greenette.

"I could be worse, Kacchan bones were broken." Midoriya smiled, pointing to his childhood friend.

"If I were stronger they wouldn't be broken, that's my fault." He replied, struggling to keep his eyes open. "I'm so tired, my body feels like it's almost back to normal, but I feel so tired." He complained, laying on his bed.

"That's recovery girl's quirk, she speeds up the healing at the expense of your energy," Todoroki stated, getting up to grab a bottle of water.

"You guys fought your heart's out," Uraraka said, joining the boys' conversation.

"So did you, I was impressed with our match."

"Here you two," Todoroki announced, throwing two water bottles at Midoriya and Bakugo.

"Thanks, Bakugo, I'm still upset at my loss though. I feel like I could've won." Uraraka claims, trailing her fingers down her scar.

"In battle, anything can happen. You do have the potential to beat Kacchan, but you haven't learned how to utilise it." Midoriya explains, catching the water bottle and chugging it. "But don't worry, there's no need to be upset. You tried your hardest and nearly beat him, next time, turn nearly into actually beating him. He's not that invincible." Midoriya chuckled, gaining a death stare from his rival.

"Yeah Midoriya's right, when Bakugo threw me out of the ring I felt upset, but after watching his match against Midoriya, I knew that if I train my quirk and Haki enough, I could beat him," Kirishima added, walking over to Bakugo's bedside.

Whilst the students continued to chat amongst themselves, Recovery Girl received a message, notifying her that everyone who ranked first second or third needed to leave the infirmary and meet Vlad King near the locker rooms so they can get ready for the ceremony.

"Mhm, I see." The old lady muttered to herself, getting up and walking over to the beds. "Whoever placed in the top three must get dressed and meet Vlad King near the locker rooms." She notified them, looking at Midoriya and Bakugo.

"Give me ten minutes to rest." Bakugo yawned.

"NO, GO NOW!" Recovery Girl demanded, irritating the blonde.

"ALRIGHT FINE YOU OLD HAG!" He yelled back, getting out of his bed.

"Yay, let's go!" Midoriya celebrated, jumping out of his bed as if nothing happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On top of the UA stadium, a blonde hero could be seen, overlooking it. "The view up here is beautiful." The hero acknowledges, touching his earpiece.

In the arena, three platforms emerged from the ground, revealing three students and their place in the tournament.

"Here you are ladies and gentlemen, your three top scorers. Unfortunately, Ilda, who was also tied in third, couldn't make it due to family matters. Anyway, let's get into the awards!" Midnight spoke through her microphone. "For this year's awards, I won't be handing out the awards. Instead, everyone's favourite hero All Might will be handing out the awards!" She announced as a buff blonde man fell out of the sky, landing in the middle of the ring.

"I AM HERE, WITH THE MEDALS!" He declared in his transformed state.

"That was perfect," Midnight whispered, gaining a thumbs up from the number one hero.

"NOW ONTO OUR THIRD-PLACE CONTESTANT. YOU ARE ONE STRONG KID TOKOYAMI AND YOU SEEM LIKE A SMART ONE TOO, YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU FACE A COUNTER MATCH-UP IN THE FUTURE." He awarded Tokoyami, giving him words of wisdom and praise while crowning the boy.

"Thank you All Might and understood. I need to work on my will so I'm not completely reliant on my quirk." Tokoyami bowed, taking the medal and looking at it and then All Might.

"THAT'S THE SPIRIT KID!" All Might smiled, hugging the boy before walking to the opposite side of him. Once there he faced a bandaged Bakugo, who looked extremely upset and tired. "YOU LOOK IN REALLY BAD SHAPE, BUT THAT'S BECAUSE OF HOW HARD YOU PUSHED YOURSELF. YOU'RE A VERY TALENTED KID, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!" All Might said, praising Bakugo.

"I let you down All Might, you said I could beat him, but I didn't." Bakugo sighed. "I can't be the world's Strongest if I can't beat Midoriya." He continued, making All Might smile.

"WINNERS DON'T ALWAYS WIN, LOSING IS A PART OF WINNING. IF YOU CANT PICK YOURSELF UP AND PUSH YOURSELF TO THE LIMIT EACH TIME, YOU'LL NEVER ACHIEVE YOUR DREAM. BUT AS I TOLD YOU BEFORE, YOU HAVE THAT SPIRIT AND THE WILL TO KEEP GETTING UP AND KEEP STRIVING FOR THE TOP SPOT. YOUR TIME WILL COME, DON'T WORRY KID." All Might explained, lifting Bakugo's spirits.

"Yeah... you're right, I don't see myself giving up any time soon," Katsuki smirked, looking at Midoriya who was sitting down, observing their conversation.

"WELL DONE YOUNG BAKUGO." All Might finished, hugging the boy before placing the medal around his neck. "AND FOR THE WINNER OF THE TOURNAMENT, YOUNG MIDORIYA!" All Might announced, wrapping the medal around Midoriya's neck. "WORDS CAN NOT FATHOM HOW IMPRESSED I AM WITH YOU, YOUR QUIRK USAGE WAS TOP NOTCH AND YOU DEALT WITH EVERY OPPONENT IN FRONT OF YOU IN AN IMPRESSIVE FASHION!" All Might continued, making Izuku smile even more. "DUE TO YOUR SPECTACULAR PERFORMANCE, I WOULD LIKE TO PUBLICLY OFFER YOU AN INTERNSHIP AT MY AGENCY!"

"Whoa, what?!" Everyone in the stands said in unison, astonished by the opportunity Midoriya was given.

"Now that I think about it, doesn't All Might always take one student from the sports festival under his wing? Last year it was Yūsutasu, but he's never announced it in public like this before, it's always on social media." Kaminari pointed out, realising a pattern.

"I wonder what Midoriya's gonna say? He's so odd I feel like he would turn down the offer." Tsu wondered.

"I think he's gonna answer it now, shush."

"Mhm, do I get a lot of food?" Midoriya asked his Sensei.

"YES, A LOT OF IT." The pro-hero answered immediately, making Midoriya smile.

"Then I'm in!" Midoriya replied, accepting the number one hero's proposition.

"WELL THERE IT IS FOLKS, THAT'S THE UA SPORTS FESTIVAL AND THESE ARE YOUR WINNERS. FOR EVERYONE IN THE STANDS WHO DIDN'T MAKE IT FAR IN THE TOURNAMENT OR COULDN'T REACH THE SEMI-FINALS, I AM HERE TO TELL YOU THAT YOU HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO BE WHERE YOUNG MIDORIYA IS. BUT TO GET THERE YOU MUST STRIVE TO BE THE BEST AND STAND ABOVE EVERYONE. OUR FIRST-PLACE WINNER IS A PRIME EXAMPLE OF THIS, HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO WIN AND NOW LOOK, HE'S SITTING ON THE FIRST-PLACE PODIUM!" All Might spoke, touching everyone's hearts with his speech.

Many people in the crowd cheered and clapped for All Might while others sat there and reflected on his words, those words were received negatively and positively all around Japan. Invigorating many people for wrong and right reasons.

Before All Might could completely end the ceremony, Midoriya grabbed the Mic from his hands, clearing his throat. "Everyone listening, I want you to know that when I become the number one hero, the world will know true peace and freedom. Everyone will be equal and won't be shunned because their quirk may not be heroic or they were born without one entirely, people won't resort to villainy due to their unfortunate circumstances once I become the number one hero. And lastly, for all the villains out there that are pure evil and have no intentions of becoming better people. Get ready to lose to me!" He smirked, looking directly into a camera near him.

"Izuku you love doing things to piss people off don't you?" His childhood friend sighed, jumping off the stage.

"THAT WAS EXTREMELY BRASH OF YOU YOUNG MIDORIYA, BUT I LIKE IT!" All Might smiled, taking the microphone away from Midoriya. "ALRIGHT EVERYONE, THE UA SPORTS FESTIVAL IS NOW OVER!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Many hours had passed since the UA sports festival had been officially ended by All Might. Many people went home or about their day happy that they tuned in, whilst others were the exact opposite. Those two reactions could be seen in two mothers, both of which, having a son who participated in a tournament and got really far.

"I hate cooking for Izuku, he eats so much." A blonde woman complained, frying a piece of meat.

"That's my bad, I won't lose next time." Her son admitted, embarrassed by his loss.

"It's fine Katsuki, just make sure to beat him next time." His mother comforted him.

"I will, I just need my swords to be repaired," Katsuki promised, slicing up potatoes. Inside their living room, two greenettes could be seen enjoying themselves.

"No, you beat me again!" Izuku wailed, falling onto the floor dramatically.

"Ha! Your mother will always be superior to you!" Inko celebrated, standing over Izuku while flexing her biceps.

"Play me again, you only won because you kept spamming the same combo." Midoriya declared, springing himself off of the floor and grabbing his controller. While two Midoriya's played their final match, the three Bakugo's finished up the food, notifying the Midoriya's that their meal was complete.

Once the greenettes were done with their game, they made their way into the kitchen, tucking into their food. As the two families wolfed down their food, Mitsuki broke the silence, bringing up the sports festival. "So Inko, are you going to tell Izuku who the half-and-half boy is?" She asked her friend, throwing a ball of rice into her mouth.

"Oh yeah, Shouto," Inko remembered, turning to her son. "Izuku, I forgot to tell you but, I've known Shouto since he was a child. Well... I only met him once, but I think I saved his life." The elder Midoriya informed her son, chowing down on a piece of meat.

"Really? That's a coincidence, maybe that's the reason he told me those things." He thought out loud, gaining a side eye from Bakugo.

"I guess it's a running theme in the family to save that boy," Masaru joked, making everyone laugh.

"I guess we do." Izuku laughed, munching on two pieces of meat. For the rest of the night, both families would enjoy themselves and celebrate until they couldn't anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a hospital located in Hosu, a distressed UA student could be seen rushing through the hallways of the hospital, searching for a certain room. "TENSI WHERE ARE YOU?!" The boy yelled, using his quirk to dash around the hospital until he finally found the room he was looking for.

"Tenya, calm down." A dark-haired woman demanded, grabbing the boy's arm to stop him.

"Move Mother!" Tenya shouted, shoving his mother out of the way and busting into the room. "TENSEI!" The UA student called out, rushing to his brother's side.

"Tenya..." His brother weakly muttered, trying to move his hand. "You did great in the festival... why did you come here... now you messed up your shot." Tensei continued, making his brother breakdown into tears.

"I'll mess up anything for you." Ilda cried, grabbing his brother's hand tightly.

"That's... not good..." He weakly stated, looking at his little brother in his eyes. "I stayed awake the whole time they were operating me to see how you doing in the festival... it broke me to see that you left because of me," Tensei revealed, upsetting Ilda even further.

"I..." Ilda was at a loss for words, the only thing he could do is cry into his brother's hand and imagine the face of the one who harmed him. Whilst imagining the face, he had concluded that whoever "Stain" is, they would suffer and pay for what they did to his brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the other side of Tokyo, a brunette girl could be seen walking home with Bandages wrapped around her chest. While on her way home, she would bump into many new fans, taking pictures with them or signing their clothes as a way of expressing her gratitude to them.

When she arrived at her home, she was greeted by her mother and father who were happy to see her, wrapping their arms around her and giving her the biggest hug they could muster. "Ochaco! We're so proud of you." Her father stated, tightly hugging the girl.

"Thank you, I'm sorry for making such a big deal at the festival." She apologised, remembering the sob session she had after her match.

"It's fine dear, all that matters is that you did your best and stood out." Her mother comforted her, stroking her hair.

"Yeah, I hope so." She replied, tightly grabbing both of her guardians.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"BOY, IF YOU DON'T TAKE THAT DAMN INTERNSHIP YOU WON'T BE ALLOWED BACK HERE!" An angry man threatened, raising his fiery leg to a teenage boy.

"Okay okay, I'll do it Fezz." The boy sighed, immediately backing down once he saw how serious the man was.

"Good, put aside your grudge and learn to grow past those things, at heart, your father Enji is a good man," Fezz told him, putting down his leg.

"Okay, I understand." The half-and-half boy nodded, taking the man's words seriously.

"Anyway, we should go over your performance in the festival once we lock up the restaurant, I have a few things I need to go over with you." Fezz notified Todoroki.

"Yeah, sure." The boy nodded once again, joining his adoptive father in the kitchen.

(That's the sports festival arc finished. The next arc will be the intern arc/stain arc. I'll be covering each major internship in detail, so expect a few chapters on different internships. Stain will get his focus as well, along with Midoriya so don't worry. I just want to expand on the supporting cast so they don't seem so empty.

Anyway, until next time, see ya.)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

379K 8.5K 132
Monkey D. Luffy finally achieved his dream of becoming the King of the Pirates. After the adventures on the Grand Line in the world with pirates and...
121K 3K 47
When you are not born with a quirk and you want to become someone who actively uses quirks to do basically everything, what would you do? Be optimist...
304K 3.5K 32
Izuku was born with a quirk. What was that quirk?. Simple to be able to use every devil fruit there is OPIzuku This is my first story and I'm doing...
9.2K 164 11
Being born 'Quirkless'? He can handle that. Being bullied? Hah, he knows how to handle bullies! Becoming a manga artist and the strongest human alive...