๐‘ท๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’๐’๐’†๐’“ 03695 / ๐‘บ๐’‚...

By -ALABAST3R

โ๐‘ถ๐‘ฏ, ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ ๐‘ด๐’€ ๐‘ฉ๐‘จ๐‘ฉ๐’€ ๐‘จ๐‘ฉ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ป ๐‘ป๐‘ถ ๐‘ช๐‘ผ๐‘ด?โž โ–ฐโ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ–ฐ โžช๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’: (12/25/2022) โžช๐‘ฌ๐’๐’…๐’†๐’…: (05/0... More

ยฐโ€ข~00~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~01~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~02~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~03~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~04~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~05~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~06~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~07~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~08~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~09~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~10~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~11~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~12~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~13~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~14~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~15~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~16~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~17~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~18~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~19~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~20~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~21~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~22~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~24~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~25~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~26~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~27~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~28~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~29~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~30~โ€ขยฐ

ยฐโ€ข~23~โ€ขยฐ

2.3K 74 61
By -ALABAST3R

•[Errand Boy]•

Naoto made it to the store and sighed. He knows he's being timed. He got out and ignored all of the looks people around him gave him as he shopped. Naoto got a first aid kit for his wounds and few sperate things incase Sanzu decides to get fight happy again.

As for Sanzu's list of delusions, he got everything the man told him to get. Which was more food, a change of locks for the door, clothes for he and Y/N, telling him to get her something sexy as if the girl wasn't sitting right next to him. Pregnancy tests, a lot of them, baby clothes, which is absolutely ridiculous.

Naoto knew he couldn't laugh then or else he wouldn't be alive right now but Sanzu was being serious about the things he was listing. Naoto, reached the health aisle and got Y/N pads and tampons, things he'll hide of course. He knows Y/N wouldn't be ready for a child and he wouldn't allow Sanzu to use her to make his crazy bloodline.

Naoto reached the counter with all of the stuff and sighed. The cashier said nothing as she cashed up. Naoto felt his head ache and cleared his throat.

"C-can I get a few painkillers please?" She nodded, turning around to get just three packs, then she glanced back at him, pulling ten small packs from its place. His eyes traveled to the things behind her.

Condoms, cigarettes, shampoo, combs, brushes, plan-Bs...

"Can I get three box of those too please?" He asks, pointing to the plan-B, pills. She said nothing and got them for him. She had a ton of questions on as to why a man that looks like he's seen say better days is buying kids clothes and plan-B pills.

It didn't make sense to her. And she was kind of scared to be honest.

"And anything that puts you asleep quickly. Like a pill or medicine."

The girl cleared her throat and glanced behind her. She studied the rack and decided to give him a bottle of NyQuil.

"Three more of those?"

She did as she was told and added them to his bill. "Is that all sir?"

"Yes, thank you."

"That'll be $757.89." She explains. Naoto nearly choked and stopped himself from putting everything absolutely the fuck back. He's never spent that much on himself or on anyone else for that matter. He took his wallet from his pocket and got his card.

"Could you hurry it up?! I've got a fucking train to catch in five!" Naoto passed the girl his card and glanced back. A line has formed behind him, about ten people max.

He's never been in a situation like this before. Having work constantly he'd barely buy anything from the store.

"Hurry up asshole!" The man shouts, being the third person in the line. Naoto just shot him a look, not answering the man.

"Sir, your pin."

Naoto turned away from the man and put in the fourteen digit code.

"Is it possible to give me ten dollars in quarters? Just, take it out from my card."

"Umm, I don't think I could give you that much. Wouldn't be left with much of my own."

"Three dollars?"

"Sure."

"Oh my gosh, hurry it up asshole before I give you another black eye you fucking punk!"

Naoto was getting annoyed. The girl handed him his card and then his change. He helped her bag his things and he set them back in the trolly, which took about two to three minutes.

The fueled the man in the third space. When Naoto was done he bid the lady a thanks and promised himself to come back to give her a tip.

Naoto began to walk out but the man wanted to get one more comment in.

"Tch, asshole." Naoto exhales, taking a stop. He turned to the man and opened his wallet to show his badge.

"Notice that you were the only one complaining, sir. Policemen have normal lives too, but if you wanted my number or something you should've asked. Then again I don't think you should've forgotten since it's 911."

With that Naoto turned on his heel and left. He couldn't give the guy time even if he had it all. Naoto unpacked the things into his car as fast as he could and got into his car.

As for the things he got for the pills he got for Y/N he took them from the box and took out a few pills, putting them in his pocket. As for the rest he stuffed them under the passenger seat.

Naoto glanced at the time, realizing that it was up. He didn't let it get to him though. Naoto stopped to a nearby payphone five minutes after and got out.

He got in, digging his hand in the bag of coins he got from the cashier. Naoto shoved them all in and called Laney's number.

Naoto glanced around, tapping the top of the phone. "Come on Laney." Naoto hit the phone after the fourth ring and finally...he got an answer.

"Hello?"

"Laney! Laney, it's me, Tachibana."

"Naoto. Holy hell thank God you're alive, I was actually getting a bit worried. Tell me everything."

"I only have three minutes. So far I've been beaten near death but don't worry about me. The only person I'm worried about is Y/N since..." He paused, wondering if he should tell her of Sanzu and Y/N's sexual encounters.

"Since what?"

"Since he's head over heels of course." In the end he decided not to tell her. He's not sure how much of a problem that'll be for Y/N.

"Anyways, the van is still out in the front of my house but I don't know what to do about that."

"We'll come for it."

"No! No, terrible idea. He told me if he thinks I'm planning anything he'd kill me and then her. He's obsessed, yes, but we can't forget that he's crazy, Laney. Just...make it quick and quiet."

"Yeah about quick, we have a bit of a set back. Since so much happened at the facility we're taking care of that first. Funerals and all. But after that we'll be on our way."

Naoto shook his head. "How long, Laney?"

A long pause.

"Laney...how long am I supposed to keep Sanzu, that crazy fucking hyena, locked up in my house?"

"Until next month."

"Next month?! Ah." Naoto clutched his head to dim the pain that shot through. He's even forgot about his pain killers.

"I know I know. A lot of my men and women died okay. I know Y/N is going to be fine for the time being since, like you said, he's head over heels for her. Sure he's crazy but he won't hurt her. And I trust you to protect her, Naoto."

"You have sixty seconds remaining."

He sighs. "If anything I need protection. I nearly died about twice. If he gets mad at anything and glanced my way, he'd kill me."

"She won't let him kill you."

Naoto remembered everything Y/N did to distract Sanzu away from him. She's simply having sex with him...to distract him.

"Keep her alive, and you'll be alive."

Naoto heard a dial tone after and hung up the phone. "Fuck!"

∆∆∆

Y/N opened her eyes, inhaling sharply. She remembered Sanzu choking her out. Y/N sat up, glancing around. Y/N spotted Sanzu next to her and gasped, however she didn't alert him of her being awake since he's still asleep.

She then remembered Naoto and how he went out to get the things Sanzu sent him for. Y/N slowly and carefully removed Sanzu's arm from around her waist and got up from the bed.

Y/N exhaled a shaky breath, studying the sleeping man. He looks so peaceful, and nice. Nearly normal too. She can only wonder how he got so fucked up in the head.

Y/N left the bedroom in silence and skipped her way downstairs. This could be her chance to leave. This could really be her chance of escaping Sanzu's psycho hold. The thought even made her smile in excitement.

Y/N reached the front door which is slightly opened due to the lock being busted and went to leave until something, or someone stopped her.

Naoto.

Just as she was about to leave he was just coming in, holding as much bags as his arms could hold. The surprise meet froze them both as they tried to process the other's presence.

"Naoto."

"Y/N." She took a step back, letting the man into his home. Naoto could feel the panic rise inside his chest. He knows for sure if Sanzu doesn't kill him then cardiac arrest would.

"Where's Sanzu?" He asks through whisper, heading to the kitchen to put the food bags down.

"Sleeping. I just woke up." She informs quietly. Naoto set the stuff on the counter top and turned to her.

"Sanzu could wake up any second and I don't-

Naoto was cut off by a hug. He relaxed instantly and hugged her back. He cares about her and he doesn't want to see her get hurt. He knows Sanzu is a man of his words. More of an, act guy than a talking one. He doesn't think about his next moves, he just goes ahead and does it.

"I'm sorry, Tachibana."

Naoto inhaled sharply. The smell of his cologne hit her nose and he hugged her tighter as he remembered the good times they'd share.

"It's fine." Y/N stepped back and bit her bottom lip in worry. "Oh, I even forgot." Naoto dug into his pocket and took out a pill for her. Y/N glanced at it, curiosity coursing through her body.

"It's a plan-B." He explains. "I figured that you wouldn't want kids right now. Especially not with him."

Y/N took it, a small smile reaching her features. The fact that he'd buy her something like this after everything really says a lot.

"Thank you, Tachibana, that's very thoughtful of you, really."

"I got you toiletries as well. They're all in the car."

She nodded. "Wait, what if he finds out I'm not pregnant after a while?"

"Say that he needs to try harder. It's only until next month. A-And I know it's a long way but Laney is doing everything she can to get you out of here safely." He explains quickly.

Naoto stared at her. He so badly wants to kiss her and pretend that things are  back to normal. Y/N knew what that stare meant. She turned around, making sure that the coast was clear before she risked both their lives.

Y/N took Naoto by the hand and put it past her panties. Naoto inhaled sharply, looking up to see if Sanzu was close to them.

"Y/N what-

"Just make it quick." She exhales. Naoto moved his fingers and she bit back a moan. "No noise." He whispers in her ear.

Y/N grabbed his shirt, another breathless exhale leaving her mouth. She gasps, hitting his chest and pulling at his shirt even tighter than before.

"No noise."

"I-I'm trying...but you're too..." Naoto gave a kiss on the lips as he felt her walls clenched around his fingers. He made sure to keep his eyes open in this kiss, not wanting to slip up and get a knockout kill from Sanzu.

Naoto pulled away as Y/N finished. He quickly slipped his hands out and she sighed.

"To be honest, he scares me, Naoto."

"I'll be here for you. I promise. Now go back upstairs so he wouldn't think anything out of the ordinary. I'll get the rest of the things."

She nods giving him one last peck on the lips before skipping her way back to the room. Naoto took a look at his hands and frowned. He wants more than that. Y/N isn't an object, she isn't a toy or anything like that, but he wants to spend his time with her like he did.

Looking at her would get him killed, talking to her would probably lead to some form of torture and simply touching her would get him murdered.

"Why'd it have to be you of all people?"

As Y/N made her way back upstairs to the room Sanzu was making his way down. His presence scared the absolute shit out of her too.

"Shit you scared me."

He gazed at her, not saying anything. He just, stared, long and hard. She gulped, chuckling nervously.

"I was getting water. Would you like to head back to the room and-

Sanzu grabbed her by the neck, making her gasp in surprise. His thumb brush her cheek in a caressing manner.

"Next time, wake me up so I'd know okay?" Y/N quickly nodded but he still held that empty expression. "If not, I'm going to think that my baby is escaping with Tachibana and then I'll have to kill you both. Okay?"

Y/N forced a smile and again nodded.

"Okay, it's good that my baby understands." He gave her a peck on the lips and removed his hold on her. Y/N tried her hardest not to cry. She knows that'll just make him mad.

"Come on, let's make love in the shower again."

"S-Sanzu, I'm actually pretty hungry." She interrupts. Sanzu stop in his tracks, looking at her. He heard a low thump come from downstairs and pulled her to follow him downstairs.

When they reach Naoto was bringing the last of the bags inside. Sanzu's expression changed to that of a grin as he watched the man struggle with the bags.

"I should kill you now for being late."

Naoto set the rest of the bags, which were all clothes, beside the door and huffed.

"Well this is a lot of stuff. Nearly cost me a grand."

"Are you having an attitude with me Tachibana?"

"No."

Sanzu took a step forward and Y/N grabbed his upper arm. "There's so much stuff isn't that right Sanzu?" She beams. Sanzu gave her a look and smiled.

"Yeah, we have to look at the baby clothes. He's going to be so cute when you give birth." He grins.

Naoto wanted to scoff at how delusional Sanzu's being. He knew that cashier was giving him a weird look when buying all of these things. But he won't allow Y/N to trap herself with a crazy child Sanzu decided to shoot out.

"I can't wait." Y/N gave him a kiss and he kissed back.

"This is why I love you. You understand me in so many ways."

Naoto couldn't wait until this torture is over. But tonight, he'll get time with Y/N and maybe even a good night's rest. For now, he'll play Sanzu's errand boy.

Sanzu seems to be getting more aggressive as the days go by. ☠️😭

Next chapter loading...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.8K 3K 25
โ๐™Š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ซ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™œ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฎ, ๐™„ ๐™๐™–๐™™ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™™๐™š๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ง.โž โ‡ข ห—หห‹ ๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ข เฟเพ‚ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฏ...
13.5K 484 19
โ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ ๐‘ซ๐‘ถ๐‘ต'๐‘ป ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ฒ ๐‘ด๐‘ผ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ ๐‘ซ๐‘ถ ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผโž โ๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘ป ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘ท๐‘ผ๐‘ฉ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช...๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ณ๐’€ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘ฉ๐‘ฌ๐‘ซโž โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ–ฐ โžช๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’: (3/9/2023) โžช๐‘ฌ๐’๐’…๐’†๐’…: (...
717K 36.8K 59
[ COMPLETE โœ… ] โ™›โ”ˆโ›งโ”ˆโ€ขโ€ขโ”ˆโ›งโ”ˆโ™›โ™›โ”ˆโ›งโ”ˆโ€ขโ€ขโ”ˆโ›งโ”ˆโ™›โ™›โ”ˆโ›งโ”ˆโ€ขโ€ขโ”ˆโ›งโ”ˆโ™› Dear My Stalker, I hope this letter finds you doing well. I know you've been watching me lately. I app...
581K 21.4K 49
[ ๐ป๐ด๐‘…๐‘ˆ๐ถ๐ป๐ผ๐‘Œ๐‘‚ ๐‘†๐ด๐‘๐‘๐‘ˆ ๐‘‹ ๐น๐ธ๐‘€!๐‘…๐ธ๐ด๐ท๐ธ๐‘… ] "๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘š๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ " ๐บ๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ โ—๐ผ๐‘๐น๐‘‚โ— ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘...