Heart That I Desire || Taekoo...

By pinkicecream11

"Please don't do this to me, Jungkook, my life will fall apart" Taehyung begged as he sat on his knees in fro... More

‼️ Please Read ‼️
Chapter 1 : The Third Person
Chapter 2 : Husband
Chapter 3 : Rights
Chapter 4 : Fascination
Chapter 5 : Liar
Chapter 6 : Hope
Chapter 7 : Comfort
Chapter 8 : Beautiful
Chapter 9 : Desperation
Chapter 10 : Uncertainty
Chapter 11 : Broken
Chapter 12 : Inner Child
Chapter 13 : Silence
Chapter 14 : Hickey
Chapter 15 : Shower
Chapter 16 : Intimacy
Chapter 17 : Values
Chapter 18 : I Only Have You
Chapter 19 : Family
Chapter 20 : Reassurance
Chapter 21 : Kiss
Chapter 22 : Confession
Chapter 23 : Caught
Chapter 25 : Like Crazy
Chapter 26 : Condition
Chapter 27 : Because I Love Him
Chapter 28 : Distance
Chapter 29 : I Stayed
Chapter 30 : Goodbye
Chapter 31 : Believe Me
Chapter 32 : Consent
Chapter 33 : Don't Give Up
Chapter 34 : Bonds
Chapter 35 : Layover
Chapter 36 : The Reunion
Chapter 37 : The Wedding [END]
Chapter Bonus :- Home That I Deserve
FAQ

Chapter 24 : Can't Fix It

1.3K 103 76
By pinkicecream11

Third Person's P.O.V :-

Taehyung felt like his entire world came crashing down the moment his eyes met Jimin's gaze.

Jimin was crying. Jimin, who had been nothing but nice to him his entire life, was crying. Taehyung gave him a reason to cry.

"Ji-Jimin...!" Taehyung gasped out unable to breathe. His chest was tightening up so fast, he felt like the air around him was trying to compress him.

For a moment, Taehyung desperately hoped it was a very long nightmare. This could not be happening.

He tried his best.

He tried his utmost best to protect his marriage, to protect his friendship, to protect Jimin from the cruel truth. Jimin deserved none of it.

But it was reality and reality was unforgiving.

Jimin found out.

Those tears streaming down his cheeks were all the evidence one needed.

"N-no...!" Taehyung sobbed out unwilling to accept the situation,"No no no no no NO NO NO NO!!" He wailed out in agony, rapidly punching the floor in regret till his knuckles started to bleed.

Jimin watched his husband cry and break down on the floor with disconsolated eyes before slowly turning to gaze towards Jungkook who stood at the doorway with his head bowed down and eyes downcasted, not brave enough to face the situation as boldly as he had claimed a few moments ago.

Jimin, himself unable to utter a single word, just stood there in silence.

He remembered arguing with his grandmother about his marriage just a while ago.

.
.
.
.
"Can you seriously not marry a girl from a reputed family? Can't you even try?" Park Jihye had asked casually while she served him his meal.

Jimin gritted his teeth at her words,"I'm already married" He said a bit rudely making Jihye raise her brows at the tone.

"A marriage between two men, still sounds ridiculous" She said pouring a glass of water for Jimin,"A good woman could give you everything a man can't, children, love, a beautiful home, loyalty, commitment" She whispered the last part with a bit of disgust as she went to sit across from Jimin.

Jimin poked his tongue through his inner cheek in annoyance and glared at his grandmother,"Taehyung has already provided me all those, and children? We can just adopt when we're ready" He replied, trying to stay as calm as he possibly could.

Jihye smiled at him, almost mockingly,"Is that what you think?" She asked, getting amused at her grandson.

"That's what I believe" Jimin gritted out, becoming angrier by the second,"Just what are you trying to get at?!" He finally snapped.

"Your poor judgement of character is concerning and childish, your empathy and kind heart will end up becoming the cause of your downfall" Jihye boldly stated pushing some pictures towards Jimin which were already laid out on the table.

"Choose your pick" She uttered out in a strict voice. The pictures were of young eligible women, no doubt from reputed families.

Jimin was fuming at her actions,"What nonsense is this?" He hissed out, scrowling at her,"I have a husband!" He yelled standing up from his seat.

"Is this what you told Taehyung?! Is that why he left crying?!" Jimin shouted, mind flashing back to Taehyung's teary face and how he had said he was scared.

Jihye sighed deeply and shook her head,"You look so much like your late father yet you've inherited none of his intelligence" She stated as if let down by Jimin's word.

"You have no right to bring him up, you killed him!" Jimin suddenly yelled kicking the chair away in anger.

"Park Jimin! How dare you say that?! He passed away in a car accident!" Jihye yelled standing up as well, that topic was still sensitive.

"He sped up and drove straight into that truck! We all saw the CCTV footage! You made your own son so miserable that he chose death!" Jimin screamed blood rushing up to his face as his eyes turned glassy,"You killed mom as well! You humiliated her so much at every public occasion she chose to hung herself!!" He screamed louder, years of resentment pouring right out.

"She was a lowly woman who brought shame upon our family name!" Jihye called out, astonished at Jimin's behavior.

"Dad loved her! I loved her..." Jimin uttered and bit down his on his lips, trying not to sob,"She was my mother for goddamn's sake! You're a murderer! You killed your own son and daughter-in-law for this stupid clan! I hate this place and I hate you! With every fiber of my being!!" He cried out at the top of his lungs.

Jihye just watched with wide eyes as Jimin trembled a few steps back, trying to control his breathing.

"You took away my parents...and now you're trying to take away Taehyung as well! You're the worst possible human being I've ever come across! Not a day pass by when I don't resent you, if I could I'd burn this entire place down!!" He wailled with all his might before crying for a bit and slowly standing up to walk away.

"You disrespected me and the clan for that servant boy" Jihye started, watching the retreating back of her grandson with teary eyes,"One day that boy will punch you in the gut in the worst way possible and you'll be able to do nothing about it other than just watch helplessly!" She yelled as the sliding door closed behind Jimin.
.
.
.
.

Jimin sniffled and grimaced, his grandmother's bad wishes really came true huh? What a witch-like tendency.

When Jimin had rounded the corner of the main residence building, he saw the door of his bedroom slamming shut.

Jimin's face had lifted up a little thinking he'd be able to share his sorrows with Taehyung only to have his heart sink when he neared the door and heard everything..

And now he stood there, in the middle of disaster, his life feeling like nothing but a joke.

If it was any other time, maybe he would have tried to hear everyone out, maybe he would have tried to understand, would have tried to see things from their perspective. But he was, after all, only a human.

And in that moment he could hardly even bare to look at the two individuals who he once considered his dearest in the world.

Therefore, without any other word Jimin had turned and walked away.

Taehyung froze when he heard the footsteps and looked up to see the doorway empty,"Jimin..!" He whispered out in horror and scrambled to stand up on his numb wobbly feet before rushing towards the doorway.

"Oh God no! Jimin!" Taehyung cried out, running after the other, leaving only one participant in the room who stood there silently, hollowing in guilt.
_______________________

"Jimin! Jimin, please stop!" Taehyung desperately called after Jimin as he ran after his husband through the grassy field.

"Jimin please!" Taehyung finally shouted getting a hold of Jimin's elbow and making the other stop in his tracks.

"Please hear me out, Jimin, I never meant for any of this to happen!" Taehyung whimpered out, tightly holding onto Jimin's elbow,"Please!" He begged, seconds away from falling down on his knees and groveling.

"What..." Jimin whispered, his voice raspy and hoarse,"What even is there to hear anymore, Tae? I heard you say it on your own.." He uttered turning around to face Taehyung.

Taehyung heart started to hurt by just looking at Jimin's state. He looked so broken that no amount of apologies or reassurance would ever fix him.

Taehyung had made him like that. He was the one responsible for taking away Jimin's smile and bright personality.

"I-I-.." Taehyung tried to say but the longer he looked at his husband the the more it tugged at his heartstrings.

"Thank you though, for considering it might hurt me" Jimin whispered gently holding Taehyung's wrists,"You were right, it did hurt me, it's still hurting, looking at your face right now is hurting as well" Jimin started to snivel as he pulled his elbow out of Taehyung's hold and turned to walk away.

Taehyung stood there stunned as he watched Jimin take steps away from him.

"WE CAN START OVER!" Taehyung suddenly yelled as a last attempt to stop his husband, tears rolling down his face,"I SWEAR I'LL BE BETTER! I'LL FIX EVERYTHING! WOULDN'T GIVE YOU A REASON TO COMPLAIN! I'LL PUT EVERYTHING BEHIND ME AND FOCUS ON US ONLY! PLEASE TRUST ME, JIMIN! DON'T WALK AWAY, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT YOU!" He screamed covering his face with his hands and falling down on his knees, crying.

A hand gently touched Taehyung's shoulder making the weeping boy look up.

Jimin's own tear strained face entered his blurry vision.

"Ji-Jimin..ple-please-" Taehyung hiccupped while shaking a little, desperately holding onto Jimin hand that touched him.

Jimin tried to smile amongst all the pain, tears still rolling down his face,"You can't fix it anymore, Tae.." He uttered out retreating his hand and walking away.

His words rained down on Taehyung as a pile of rocks, knocking his breath away.
____________________________________

A/n :- Damn...

I love how some of you guys go "we won...but at what cost :')" in the comments ksksksk one of my favorite things to see and observe lmao

Thank you very much for reading, voting and commenting until now guys!

Love ya all!!! ❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 7.8K 73
"Strip!" Hoseok says sitting on the bed lighting his cigar. "Please, let me go..." Taehyung begs shivering under Hoseok's gaze. "You know to what ext...
10.9K 974 19
(PUBLISHING AGAIN MY DELETED BOOK KING'S QUEEN ) "Alpha, I would never accept this marriage. You are already married to me. How can you marry again w...
167K 5.8K 21
Tae and Jimin's relationship was already close to its breaking point, with Taes habit of taking advantage of his vulnerable and insecure boyfriend...