The Empire of new Valyria

By Tungdil-Goldhand

Jon Snow the enigmatic, dour bastard of Ned Stark rather than being confined to a life of utter mediocrity an... More

Information
Prologue + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 29

269 11 0
By Tungdil-Goldhand

Information: Every guy named Ben is Gay.

(This was my friend, sorry  I promised him that he could write something and i wouldnt delet it)

————————
Sandor Clegane
————————

Sandor followed the group of friends as they walked through the snow. He kept his eyes in the sky, not wanting to see the monster of fire, and not seeing it for a good part of their walk. Sandor looked forward and saw that the others were quiet, and has stopped moving. He stopped, getting in front of Bran, remembering what Jon Snow told him.

Then he heard the screeching of the dead, and the command, "Swords ready." Sandor brought up his new greatsword, and got into a fighting stance, "There's only a dozen of them, but with the screech more will be coming. So to finish this fast, and run as fast as you can."

And like Jon Snow said, there were a dozen of the dead freaks. But then the thumping of feet, giant feet. Then they came into view. About twenty living giants ran into the opening and started crushing the dead, with their feet.

When it was done, Sandor watched as the giants turned to them, and roared. They stopped when the biggest of the giants walked in front and stared down at Jon Snow. Sandor saw a smile growing on the head commander's face. He looked over to them, and spoke, "Sheathe your weapons." Sandor saw that everyone did, and he followed shortly.

Jon Snow, and Val looked to the giant and spoke. And the first thing that came to Sandor was, "What the fuck is he saying. And what the fuck is that tongue?"

Gendry looked to him, "The Old Tongue, Hound. I don't know much, but I do know some. But I'm not translating it, small conversations are easy but to a giant that will be hard to translate." Gendry finished.

Sandor snorted and looked to the boy behind him, "You okay, boy?" The boy nodded and sat down on a log.

The conversation between man and giant, so to be giants, took 10 minutes to finish. Jon looked back to them, "The giants are willing to help us. But in return, they want out of here. I will think of something well we're hearing."

Everyone nodded and watched as a huge elephant-like thing came towards them. Sandor stared up at the mammoth, 'Whoever said that giants, mammoths, dead people, and the other's, are bedtime stories, fuck them. I have seen them and is looking at them currently.'

Sandor then watched as Jon Snow towards the biggest of the giants and looked to see that the giant lifted the man up and onto the mammoth. He was followed by everyone else, leaving only Bran and him. Sandor looked to the tiny lord, and spoke, "Come on, little lord." He walked towards the giant and was followed by the said little lord. They both got onto the hand of the giant, and they were lifted into the air, and onto the mammoth.

But before they left, Jon Snow and the giants started a conversation again, but this time Gendry was able to translate some of it.

"Jon asked if there was a Weirwood close by. And the giants nodded. So we are moving towards a Weirwood."

Everyone just stayed still as the mammoth started moving, and within a minute they started a conversation. The little lord was the one to start it, "How many dragons do you have Jon? And why do you have dragons?"

Sandor looked over to Jon Snow, and watched him, "I have three Bran. Sydnor short for Sȳndordārys, that one." He said pointing towards the clouds above them, "He's my biggest. I also have an ocean blue and silver dragon, named Līāna, she's my kind and friendly dragon. And then my emerald green and beating bronze eyed dragon, name Tegonāzma. He is... well... he's a mix of both. But there is more to it than what you can see with him. And for your second question. I can't answer that." Jon Snow looked back forward, "You will find out soon though. Trust me, Bran, you will. Just remember nothing has changed."

Sandor had no clue what the second part meant, and looked to the others and saw them looking down and forward. Sandor groaned, and leaned back against the mammoth's fur, and sighed, and released a breath. He closed his eyes, and when he opened them it was to see a frozen lake, a cave, and surrounded by small people like creatures.

————————
Jon Snow
————————

Jon, and Val spoke to Wun Wun, as they let him down from the mammoth. Wun Wun nodded and went to Bran, and his brother got onto the giant's hand and slowly brought him to the ground.

Jon looked up to the others, and spoke, "Stay here with the giants, they will yell when they see any sign of the dead coming. Also, Syndor will land when he sees them, and when I leave. You are all going to return to the ships and move to White Harbour. When we see each other again will be when we move to Riverrun, to meet my cousin." Everyone nodded, "Sandor. You and I will meet earlier than the others. I want you to go to Highgarden and tell Lady Olenna that you are here for the contract, she and I made. You are to protect Lady Margaery during her times, with Renly, and the Bastard King."

Sandor snarled, "So I'm to be a bodyguard again?"

Jon nodded, "Aye. But your payment will be gold and richest, and whatever you want."

Jon watched as the Hound went into thought, and soon he nodded, "Fine I will be a dog again."

"Thank you, Sandor," Jon spoke to the scarred man. Jon then looked down to Bran, and spoke to him, "Have that dagger of yours, brother."

Bran nodded but stay staring at the children, "What are those, Jon?"

"They are the Children of the Forest, Bran. They will be one of two of your teachers for the next or more." Jon took a step forward onto the ice. And the instant it happened wights broke through the ice and started attacking them.

Jon looked back telling the giants and his friends to stay, worry that the weight would break the ice even more. Jon saw that the Children re-entered the cave, hiding to make it look like any normal cave. Jon counted the dead in front of him and there was about 6.

They started running towards them, and Jon shoved Bran towards Val, who pushed him behind her, and drawn Dark Sister from her sheathe. And swung Dark Sister into the bony chest of the first two dead. Bothe bodies exploded into the bones, losing the dusty blue in the eyes. Jon then dodged a combination of the other four dead men. Jon grabbed the dagger from his belt and stabbed into the rotting flesh of the corpse to his left, and with Dark sister, he stabbed it into the deadman on his right.

He quickly turned around and finished off the last two with a swing to the head. Cutting them clean off from the rotting flesh of the neck. He looked down making sure he got them all, not wanting more to come. When he was finished, he looked to Bran, and spoke, "Come Bran. We don't have long, and I need to do something well, I'm here."

Bran stood, and ran to Jon, being careful on the frozen ice under him. Jon lead Bran into the cave, and when they entered they saw the Children there. Jon looked around and saw one particular Child, and he followed her into a smaller entrance. He crouched and started to follow said Child.

When they came to and exit, Jon saw a huge cave with little light coming through the roof. Inside was a running waterfall, and stand around said waterfall was about a dozen children. And in the centre was a huge tree, with an old man with a root growing out of one of his eyes, and the other being blood red.

Jon grinned up at the old man, "Bloodraven." He saw Bran looking at him. But the man in the tree just nodded.

"Daeron." The old man said, "You have brought me, my heir. And you have finally come to see me."

Jon nodded, and a face of complete seriousness grew onto his face, "You have asked me to come here. I also want to tell you that the dragons, Sȳndordārys, Tegonāzma, Līāna, Aegerion, Rhaegel, Rhaellion, and Raraxes. They all have spirits of the Dragon Gods of Valyria, and some having a spirit of well unknown dragons." Jon saw the one good eye, open wide.

"Well isn't that news... that I have seen nor heard of." Bloodraven said, with a hint of shock. Then a face of urgency grew onto his ancestor's face, "Come touch one of the roots, I have something to show you before you leave." Jon nodded and went to the closet root, but before he took hold of it, Bloodraven spoke to his brother, "Bran go talk to one of the Children, they will provide you with a training partner"

Jon saw Bran nod and left to the Child with snowy locks of hair. Jon then looked back to the root and took hold of it and he felt the power of the 'Crow' flow through him.

XxxxX

Jon opened his eyes and got back to his feet. He looked up to Bloodraven, "How long were we in there for?" Jon spoke, ignoring the rage that was going through him, and the poison in his voice.

"About 6 hours has passed, Daeron." Bloodraven responded.

Jon nodded and looked to Bran who was on his hands and knees breathing heavily, with the child who had snowy hair, standing over him, with a wooden stick in hand. Jon hoped he did the right thing, bringing his brother here.

Standing over him was the Child with snow-white hair, who held a wooden pole in her hands. Jon not wanting to bother Bran, looked to Bloodraven and asked him, "Can you tell Bran, that I say goodbye, and wish him luck, and to behave."

Bloodraven nodded, "You can trust him with us, Daeron. Children know how to fight, and how to plan." Bloodraven looked over to Bran, "Let's only hope that he can take my place when I pass."

Jon nodded, "Let's hope that." He looked down at his brother who was back onto his feet, and was sparring with the Snowylocks, "Will Bran be as heartless as you when he becomes the Crow?"

Jon knew that Bloodraven wasn't offended, "Yes he will be. But he will be the last of the Crows. With the Others gone, there will be no need to have a Crow." Jon caught the whole 'Others gone' meaning they will win or they will lose and the Others come back. But Bloodraven continued, "I know how he will die and it will be the death of the first Crow, Jon Stark(not King Jon Stark, just another Stark from wayyyyy back then), will be proud of."

Jon nodded, he really wanted to know what he meant for both, but he was on timer, and he needed to leave. Jon nodded to the Crow, and left with Val following. When they exited the cave he saw the giants and mammoths were still there. Wun Wun looked over to him, and Jon nodded, giving him the signal that he could leave. And soon the giants and the mammoths were leaving.

Jon looked up to the sky, seeing the shadow of his dragon coming into view. Syndor landed a few feet away from him, and leaned over so that he could climb up on him. Jon walked towards his dragon, and reached out his hand as he got there. He felt the heat coming off the dragon. Jon climbed up onto his dragon and offered a hand to Val, and soon they were in the air, and with the wind blowing in his hair, Jon felt the rage coming back.

Jon snarled and growled, "Damn you Sansa. I told you not to trust them, and you did it anyway. You are going to destroy this family, with your stupid wants. You will be the fall of House Stark." He felt Val lean into his back and wrapped her arms around his chest. Slowly Jon was able to calm down.

————————
Eddard Stark
————————

Ned heard all the yelling from outside, all cursing his name. Beside him were two Lannister guards, both leading him to his execution. When his eyes met the sun, he flinched, and quickly closed them. He opened them again to see he was walking towards the 'King' Joffrey, and Queen Mother Cersei. Both grinning evilly, Ned was forced up the steps and stood in front of the crowd and saw things. He saw Brandon, Lyanna, and his Father. All of them looking at him with a smile, and Lyanna mouthing, 'Thank you, Brother.' Ned gave a tiny nod. They stayed there as the trial went on, and when he was asked his final words, he told the truth about Jon Snow.

"Jon Snow isn't my bastard son. He is the son of Lyanna Stark, and Rhaegar Targaryen. His name is KING Daeron Targaryen, Third of His Name, KING of the First Men, Andals, and Rhoynar, Lord of the Seven Kingsdoms, and the RIGHTFUL Heir to the Iron Throne." He looked over to the shocked Queen Mother, and gave his first ever wolf grin, "You say you are beautiful, if you were why didn't the Silver Prince chose you. He married a Snake of Martel, and a Wolf of Stark. Never a Lion of Lannister. He found you ugly, and you truly are, and you will remain like that for the rest of your days, 'Queen Cersei'." He saw the rage grow on the Dowager Queens face, and the command for his head.

Ned looked back to his family, and saw Lyanna giving him a wide grin. Brandon was laughing and his Father smiling. Ned looked down to the stone, and he felt the cold steel on his neck. And in that moment he gave a little prayer to the Old Gods.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 40 15
Jon Snow is known as the Bastard son in the Starks family . When he is crowned king he leaves for Dragonstone where an arrangement is organized. He...
71.6K 1.8K 7
𝖳𝗁𝖾 π—€π—‹π–Ύπ–Ύπ—‡π—Œ 𝗐𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾, 𝗒𝖾𝗍 π—Œπ–Ύπ—π–Ύπ—‹π–Ίπ—… π–½π—‚π–Ύπ—Œ. π– π–Ύπ—€π—ˆπ—‡ π—‡π–Ύπ–Ύπ–½π—Œ 𝖺 𝗐𝗂𝖿𝖾. 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖺�...
127K 2.3K 17
COMPLETED! Daenerys Targaryen has arrived in Westeros ready to take back her kingdom--until she meets Jon Snow and he flips her world upside down. No...
1K 35 17
Having been made aware of who he is, Jon Snow aka Daeron Targaryen goes East and is shipwrecked in Yi-Ti. However, he's not alone and here, Jon will...