The Heirs

SuitorofHell द्वारा

Running was always his option whether he liked it or not. And surviving is the only thing that matters. But a... अधिक

author's note
prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
author's note
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
epilogue
quiz
promotions

chapter 30

95 18 7
SuitorofHell द्वारा

The class is almost over and everyone's main topic is still the queen and the king. It was everywhere in social media and had been trending worldwide.

Politics and military guards had also arrived there around lunch time.

But they were all near the admin office which had been redesigned to serve as the private chambers for the two royalties. And all the students were not allowed to go in the area.

Right after class, everyone were strictly told to return to their dorms and to not go out. They were also accompanied by guards to make sure everyone will obey.

It was making it more hard for the group and they keep trying to come up with another plan. Since Jairo died, Wan had moved in to their room so Cullen would not feel devastated at the sudden emptiness.

Around midnight…

Everyone is still awake thanks to anxiousness. Steel who sits near the window stood up when he hear a strange tapping. And it wasn't just any simple tapping.

It was a morse code. He listened carefully until he mutters the answer…

"Here." He said and walked to the window.  The others watched thinking he just wants to go to the balcony.

When Steel opened the window, he turned to his left and flinched seeing a man who wore an all black to make himself blend in the dark.

Everyone stood up and hurried to him, giving the same reaction when they saw the man hanging by the railings of the balcony.

"The queen sent for me. She wishes to see you all and your friends. Your lady friends are already on their way there. Do not worry. We have secured a path." The man said with a husky voice and started rapelling down.

They didn't even know how the man managed to go up there unnoticed. 

"What if it's a trap?" Steel asks as they all doubtedly stood up there.

Cullen quickly pulled up his phone and called Jamie. She answered right away.

"Where are you?"

"We're on our way to the tree house."

"What?! Did you actually believe a stranger?! It could be a trap!"

"It's not. A king's guard saw us and the man with us knocked him out. I don't even know if he killed him because he told us to go first." 

The boys exchanged looks at each other after hearing what Jamie said. Then Wan looked down and saw the man waiting for them while warily watching his sourroundings.

"If this is a trap I'm breaking up with you." Cullen growls and ended the call right away.

"Okay. Steel Denvers dies first." Steel huffs and started going down through the rope without hesitation. Quite surprising the other four.

It took them about ten minutes at least until everyone got down. They waited for the man to hide the rope from plain sight before they were guided to the forest.

The girls on the other hand had finally arrived below the tree house. They could see a faint light coming from inside, indicating that someone is up there.

"She's waiting." The man who was with them earlier suddenly appeared out of nowhere making all the girls to flinch and their flashlights shoved to his face.

The man looked away and blocked the light with his hand. But still not enough to cover his entire face which was covered with blood splatters.

So he killed them.
Luna thought and turned to look at Monina's reaction.

"Come on. We won't know if this is a trap unless we see it for ourselves." Monina said to them and was first to climb up the treehouse first.

The moment she got up there, she immediately saw the beautiful woman sitting in front of a faint lamp.

Monina immediately knelt and bowed her head to greet her. The rest of the girls also doing the same when they saw Amelia.

She only wore a small gown compared to when she arrived. And she did not wear her crown as well so it will be easy for her to move around quickly.

"Please. Take a seat." She said with the most gentlest but deep ass voice. Quite surprising for the looks of her face.

"Pardon me if I must summon you at this time of the night."

"N-no! It's completely okay. We actually wanted to—" Xin didn't finished when Luna suddenly elbowed her before letting out a force giggle.

Amelia tilts her head and observed them. She smiled before turning her attention to Annabelle who had been anxiously sitting at the far end and hoped to become a dust for the first time.

"What is your name?" She asked. Making the other five to turn to Annabelle who was keeping her head low.

She bowed again and introduce herself. Praying that her voice did not sound shaky or scared.

"Hello Annabelle. I have heard so much about you. And if I'm not mistaken. You are dating my son…" she said that made Annabelle to look at her with terrified eyes.

She felt like she's about to cry for some reason. While the other girls could only stay quiet and wonder how she found out.

"My men had told me how you reacted upon the news that he is missing. So forgive us if we may have need to do a few investigations on the previous events."

"Had I been in your shoes. And hearing the man I love to disappear. I will be deeply devastated."

"F-forgive me… I-I know princes o-only goes out with princesses. B-but I… I talked him out of it and I didn't think of the consequences. I-I didn't know he is a prince when we started dating and when I learned, I-I should've l-let him go but… but…" Annabelle sniffles as the warm tears eventually stained her cheeks. She had kept her head low that she had not noticed Amelia, standing up and walking towards her.

She leaned down and wiped the tears away. While the other girls watched, quite envious seeing the two that close.

"Do not cry. It does not matter. You saw my boy for what he is even when you do not know who he truly is. You have a good heart." She says and leans back, smiling down at her and turned to everyone.

"I wanted to thank you all. I was told that my boy was lonely here. But you became his friends. And I also know that you were in contact with a private investigator. He told me that you might have known who he is by then when he shared the information he found."

"And I am truly grateful that you stayed around my boy and remained as his friend."

"H-he's gonna be okay. Right?" Annabelle whimpers. Jamie gently pulled her to a hug.

"I do not know…" 

Everyone turned to the door when they heard voices. And soon, Cullen who was cussing out like a mad man shows up. Still unaware of what is happening inside.

"I said don't fu**ing touch my ass! I swear I'll fart on your stupid face!" Cullen yells aggressively.

"And I said climb with your limbs! Not with your damn mouth! You climb like a baby!" Steel's voice also fires back at the latter.

"A baby!? Did you see your height! You are as tall as my foot!"

"As if! Get down here and I'mma give you a good head pat!"

The girls looked away in embarassment as they saw the baffled look on Amelia's face upon listening to Steel and Cullen fighting without moving on their spot. They look quite hilarious because Cullen did not move from the ladder and his ass is literally facing a furious Steel.

Jamie immediately stood up and covered Cullen's mouth. Surprising the latter and almost punched her. But when he saw the queen, his reaction was more hilarious and it made Amelia to laugh a bit.

The boys hurried climbing up and stood by the door like some criminals being judged.

"Oh. It's okay. Although it is inappropriate, but it's not gonna kill me to hear bad things! It just makes me feel human." She said to the boys followed by a sheepish giggle.

They looked at each other and then to the girls who looks like they're murdering them in their minds for giving a second hand embarassment.

"W-we're sorry." Steel says nervously and bowed his head and Cullen followed suit.

"Now now. We have lesser time than imagined. I needed to bring you all here for one reason." The queen said and clasped her hands delicately as she heaved a sigh.

They watched as the queen made all her moves looks so gracious. But when they do it, they look like exhausted runners.

"I know that my boy is alive. And Lucifer got him hidden somewhere among his properties. He knows all my men, therefore I could not send anyone to come save my son."

"He plans to execute him on his birthday which will be in less than two weeks. He will kill him with or without the luminous. And please, for the sake of Salem. Tell me he gave it to you." She says to them and her last sentence sounded very desperate.

They exchanged looks at each other before Steel removed his wrist band and showed the bracelet. It shines even in the dark.

Amelia looks at it and felt her heart sunk. The memories of when her husband put it on her son came back like it was just yesterday. Everyone was so happy that day and Rasmus cried out of joy. He was so grateful and proud as he swore to become a good king to his people.

She gently traced the bracelet on Steel's wrist with her shaky fingers. She could not keep the tears coming anymore as she slowly pulls down the wrist band to cover it and let go of Steel's wrist.

"I'm sorry. Your family did not deserve what happened. King Lucifer do not deserve the throne after what he did to your husband and son." Cayden stated hoping to comfort the queen.

Amelia looks up at him as he is insanely tall. She forced out a smile and gently tapped his arm. As an act of thanking gesture.

"Lucian must've told you the truth. Lucifer had always wanted the throne but he knows he will never have it. And I watched as he took my life from me. I thought I will die in despair for losing the most important men in my life. But this gave me hope." 

"I know it is dangerous of what I must ask next. But I beg for your help. My two assassins outside will help you with anything you will need to find my son. And once you find him, keep him somewhere he won't be found and I will come to him to talk to him on reclaiming his throne."

"But he doesn't wanna go back. He said that if he do so, everyone in the castle who works for the king will kill him." Cayden said.

"I will take care of that. I will no longer have second thoughts of doing the hard way if that's what it takes to avenge my family. And claim back what is originally ours."

"My son have every right in our country. The people will follow him and I will make his uncle a tyrant."  

"Find him."

I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

169K 7.5K 59
ခွန်းသမိုးညို × သစ္စာမှိုင်းလွန် အရေးအသားမကောင်းခြင်း၊[+]အခန်းများမြောက်များစွာပါဝင်ပြီး ကိုယ့်အတွက်ဘာအကျိုးမှရမည်မဟုတ်တဲ့စာဖြစ်သည်နှင့်အညီ မကြိုက်လျ...
371 176 12
What if you or your loved ones suddenly disappeared from your sight? And what if the people around you were terrible human beings? To escape the diff...
698 438 44
pipiliin ka, sa araw araw
wlw oneshots 💋 morgan 💐🤍 द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

701K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!