When Love Happens (Tk)

By JEONfanTAEsea

Mafia Au!! A story where Kim Taehyung is Korea's mafia queen. Ruthless! Merciless! And adventurous!! And Jeon... More

Character Intro
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty Three
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty nine
Epilogue
Bonus chapter

Thirty Four

6K 483 155
By JEONfanTAEsea

THIRD PERSON POV-

That frustration when your heart and mind are against each other, that makes a person insane. When you are not able to think clearly due to that frustration makes you angry beyond boundaries but again, you still doesn't know what you are supposed to do.

While on one hand you want to listen to your mind and destroy every reason that frustrates you, on the other hand, you know you will be destroying your heart too in the process.

And the confusion remains forever.

That squeeze in your chest and clogging throat due to overwhelming emotions along with the anger bubbling inside you that suffocates you slowly from insides makes you want to punish yourself for letting it happen when you already knew the consequences.

And what scares you more is the question 'what if you kept feeling this way whole your life?''

The same was Taehyung's condition.

He was also going through the same confusion.

He let all of it happen even when he knew the consequences.

The boy had his jaw clenched in anger as he threw the dart after darts onto the dartboards every time hitting a little closer to the bull's eye in the middle. The whole room was silent. The only thing that could be heard was the raged breathing of the silver haired queen and the darts flying through the air hitting the board.

The queen was still playing the game lost in his thoughts when someone entered the room. The footsteps failed to grab Taehyung's attention making the other boy to keep standing in his place watching the queen fighting with his emotions.

When a few moments passed and the queen didn't seem to stop, the other sigh in defeat before deciding to speak.

''What are you doing, Tae?'' The soft voice ringed through the room while Taehyung didn't find it necessary to look at the boy who was looking at him worried.

''Playing, what else?'' He replied, voice strained.

''You never lost yourself in a game, Queen.'' The pink haired boy replied exasperated. He didn't know what the queen was waiting for. The traitor was under their wings still living and breathing.

Taehyung gritted his teeth before throwing the last dart hitting the bull's eyes straight before turning towards Jimin.

''I am not lost.'' The words said through gritted teeth were enough for Jimin to understand that the queen wasn't in a mood to talk yet he decided to keep going.

They didn't have much time.

''Then what are you, Tae? If not lost than what is all this? Do you even see what you are doing?'' Jimin asked annoyed now. Taehyung wasn't trying to understand the gravity of the situation.

''I know what I am doing.'' The queen replied chewing every word. With eyes narrowed in anger and the vein of his neck and forehead popping out because of how hard he was controlling his anger made the boy look like second death.

''Then tell me too, Tae...what are you doing?''

''He won't live long.'' The queen replied without any expression making Jimin open his mouth only to close it again. Another few moments of silence passed as Jimin decided to give some time to queen to calm down a bit.

''The question is not how long he is going to live, Tae, the question is why he is still breathing and betraying you under your nose when you know his reality from almost two weeks now?'' Jimin asked, his voice getting more gentle with each passing second.

''I just wanted to give him most painful death.'' The queen replied huffing in anger while Jimin saw what the queen was trying to hide from everyone in those brown eyes.

''Is that the excuse you are giving to yourself all this time?'' He asked shaking his head a little making the silver haired queen look away immediately.

''I don't wanna talk, Jimin. Just lea-''

''Leave you alone? You are asking me to leave you alone, Tae? You know I will never do that, don't you?'' The pink haired boy asked adamant making the queen turn towards him defeatedly.

''I really want to be alone right now, Chim.'' Those brown pleading eyes made Jimin feel a pang on his heart. The weakness in that voice made the pink haired boy so restless. Watching a strong and powerful mafia queen all through these years made the boy believe that maybe things were getting better but all of it was back again.

The pain was back in those brown eyes.

The pleading was back in that wavering voice.

The desperateness of being left alone was also back in Taehyung.

''W-What happened, Tae?'' The boy asked walking towards the silver haired boy who blinked rapidly to hide his tears but he knew Jimin can see through him. The pink haired boy cupped the queen's face and wiped the tears that finally made their way out of those brown eyes.

The silver haired boy shook his head and try to free himself from Jimin's hold but the pink haired boy didn't let him.

''Stop being cruel to yourself, Tae! It will keep suffocating you until you let it out. I am here, baby....tell me what happened. Your c-chim is here, he will understand you, you know that, right? He always has understood you, please don't do this to yourself-''

''It hurts, Chim....It hurts here again.'' The silver haired queen finally broke his guards and let Jimin see what he was going through and it was ugly. The way Taehyung's finger shook as he pointed towards his heart made the pink haired boy want to protect him from every pain in the world.

Those pearls flowing down the rose cheeks were making Jimin angry.

He won't spare the person who was behind those tears.

''Shhh.....Calm down. Tell me everything, Okay....I am here.'' The pink haired boy said now hugging the boy who fisted the small of Jimin's t-shirt and cried until he felt better.

Once done, he pulled back and wiped his tears and turned to look away from Jimin.

''I am fine now.''

''No, you are not, Tae.''

''I am in love.''

''No, you a-'' The pink haired boy stopped in the middle. That was so sudden that Jimin found it difficult to believe it for a moment. He looked at Taehyung unsurely to make sure what he heard was right.

The ruthless mafia queen finally let his best friend feel?

He didn't know how to take the news.

It was a good thing.

Taehyung really needed someone in his life.

Jimin knew how alone his best friend feel every night when the world is sleeping.

Taehyung also crave for the warmth of love that he deserve much more than anyone.

A bright smile made its way to Jimin's face and he cursed in happiness.

'' T-That's amazing, Tae...T-That...That's wonderful. You need-''

''I am in Love with Jungkook.'' The silver haired boy dropped the bomb not even giving the chance to the pink haired boy to celebrate. It went away as soon as it had came. All the happiness and relief Jimin felt vanished into thin air and something else took it place.

Confusion.

Concern.

Worry.

And then anger.

''Tae....how can y-...'' The pink haired boy stopped in middle to calm himself. Taking a deep breathe, he spoke again. ''You know his reality, don't you?''

''I know.''

''That too from a very long time, Tae.'' Jimin reminded him sternly making the silver hair queen fidget with his fingers nervously. Jimin couldn't understand how Taehyung can do this to himself.

Knowing everything, he let that boy play with his heart?

Jimin was so angry not only on Taehyung but with Jungkook too.

That boy gave one more reason to Jimin to give him a horrible death.

He brought tears in Taehyung's eyes, a person who is like a kid to Jimin.

''I c-couldn't help. I didn't realise when I fell for him, or maybe it was love at first sight, Chim....I tried to control myself but I failed. I failed miserably." The silver haired boy cried making the pink haired boy worried.

"Does he know that?"

Taehyung didn't had a reply to this question. The boy had been claiming Jungkook since the very start.

Neither Jimin needed a verbal answer. Everything was written in queen's eyes.

"Tae....that man can use your feelings against you, you know that?" The pink haired boy asked desperately but Taehyung wanted to protest.

Jungkook using his feeling against Taehyung? Why didn't it sound believable?

But again, it was his heart talking. His mind was very clear that Jungkook had been using privileges against the queen from the very start.

The black haired boy was here to ditch him and he was doing his work from the very start. Taehyung let him get his way with things so easily even when he knew everything from so long.

And it made the queen angry with himself.

He forgot how cruel this world is? Did he actually forgot that nobody cares for the other person without any selfish reason and Jungkook, among them all, was there to send the queen behind the bars, yet he let all of it happen?

He let himself be weak in front of the black haired boy.

The silver haired queen wiped his tears harshly confusing Jimin.

He didn't know what to do right now. Taehyung was already so broken and the person who was supposed to pick those broken pieces and mend them with his love and care was a traitor.

All of it was just an ugly mess.

''What are you going to do now?'' The pink haired boy asked when he saw the queen wiping his tears and looking into a distance blankly as if he was focused on something.

''Ask Yoongi Hyung to install a spy microphone bug in mom's ring.''

The command made the pink haired boy even more confused.

''What are you planning, Tae?''

''The ending of this game.....my way.'' The queen replied smirking as he looked at nothing particular for a few moments before he looked into Jimin's eyes only to tilt his head a little.

Queen never leaves a game in the middle.

He will give a closure to his love story before striking at his traitor.

''Its gonna be interesting, believe me.''

The queen said finally before walking away after patting Jimin's shoulder while the pink haired boy stood in his place wide eyed.

Taehyung chose his mind over heart, and Jimin didn't know if it was a good thing or bad.

_______________

Heyya babies, am finally here.

Hope u enjoyed the chapter. So sorry for making u wait for so long. I will try to come back sooner this time.

Love u loads.

Take care of yourself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 1.1K 20
blooming love in a Mafia world no one is innocent and no one is going to survive peacefully.... Taehyung is a cold sniper under Mafia don and Jungkoo...
1.4M 76K 87
When the future mafia boss, Jeon Jungkook, ends up being roommates with Kim Taehyung, a broke university student who got disowned by his parents for...
1K 46 14
This is a story of a mafia king who rules everyone but is ruled by an angelic boy. Get to know how a ruthless , merciless , cold mafia Jeon jungkook...
578K 35.6K 70
Jimin is a poor, innocent and gorgeous boy from busan balancing two hectic jobs while trying to survive in this cruel world with his dream of dancing...