King of the hero's |My hero a...

By _kosu_

In this timeline, Izuku Midoriya was born with the Gum Gum quirk, which allows him to stretch and blow up his... More

My rubbery quirk
Training with All Might
The UA entrance exam
Class A's introduction
Gum Gum vs Santōryū
Class A's battles and leader
The USJ incident Part 1
The USJ incident Part 2
Sports festival preparations
The obstacle course
A kids game????
A Perfect Duo
A burning family
Uraraka's Will
An Immovable Object vs An Unstoppable Force
The sports festival's winner
A King's Meal
A deal with the devil
Class A's interships
Kodomo Yūsutasu and The Old Man
Deku's Bizarre Adventure
Three Girls One Rabbit And Guardian Dog
A Burning Friend
The calm before the storm
The Hero Killer Stain
A New Dawn
Class A's Reunion
The Final Exam
Class A's Resolve
A Fateful Encounter
The Summer Camp
His Hero
A lost friend
Tomura's Master
All Might vs All For One
Gifted blades
Akuyaku Gakkō
The hero licensing exam
Closure
Izuku Midoriya Vs Katsuki Bakugo
The Big Three
David's Mistake
Chisaki's Deal
The Lagoon Squad
The Lagoon Squad vs The League of Villains
The Deku Agency's Will
Kai "Overhaul" Chisaki
Lemillion's Rage
Shigaraki's Message
Unexpected Reunions
Hidden Talent
A New Threat
A Gentle Man
A Bouncy Battle
The Number Two Hero: Endeavour
Tomura's Statement
Class 1-A's Tournament
Class A's Decisive battles
Class A's Decision
Distant Memories
Intermission Chapter [Explanation on all of my OC's]
Poking The Bear
Australia's Last Hope
The WhiteStache Agency
The Justice Association

Gum Gum vs Diable Jambe

1.5K 42 8
By _kosu_

"BEGIN!" Midnight announced as the two boys stared each other down. Once they got the green light, both boys rushed at each other. Midoriya ran Todoroki in his base form, while Todoroki covered his leg in ice, appearing in front of a confused Midoriya.

"He's fast," Midoriya muttered to himself before being kicked to the edge of the ring by Todoroki.

"MOUTON SHOT!" Todoroki yelled, shocking the crowd with his display of strength once again. On the edge of the arena, Midoriya could be seen mumbling things to himself.

"If only I could use my second gear, I could match his speed. Right now I'm totally outclassed." Midoriya mumbled, trying to recover from the hit he just took.

"This is a bad matchup for you Midoriya, you can't keep up with me and you know this is all about knocking people out of bounds, all I need to do is just kick you a few more times and you're done for," Todoroki stated, approaching the green teen.

"Actually, now that I think about it, I have something for you." Midoriya fired back, getting back on his feet and staring down the Youngest Todoroki. "Since you're so confident that you can win, why don't you come and ring me out." Midoriya smiled, placing both of his arms next to his waist.

"Suit yourself." Todoroki coldly accepted, dashing at Midoriya once again. "Mout-" Todoroki called out, but before it could connect or he could finish his named attack, Midoriya screamed one of his own, stopping the Ice and Fire user.

"GUM GUM: GATLING!" The boy yelled, stopping the advancing Todoroki from landing many hits on him.

"Look at that ladies and gentlemen, Midoriya was able to adapt to Todoroki's amazing speed with a new technique!" Present Mic commentated, curious how Todoroki would counter Midoriya's technique.

"He used the Gatling, that makes sense. Todoroki's speed is something to be aware of, I don't think even I could react to him." Bakugo commented, shocking everyone around him.

"Whoa, he's that fast?" Ashido asked him, in disbelief.

"Unfortunately," Bakugo grunted, watching Midoriya jump into the air and draw back his arm.

"Gum Gum: PISTOL!" He shouted, slamming his fist into Todoroki's stomach, making him cough up blood. Once Midoriya landed next to him, he got up instantly, covering his leg in ice, ready to attack Midoriya once again. "Using your ice side again? Todoroki? I'll just Gatling you again, there's no point." The broccoli boy informed the boy with a blunt tone.

"I'll speed up and attack you before you can even move your arms, don't worry about me." His opponent responded.

"Is that even possible? Look at your leg, it's shaking from the amount of ice it's controlling right now. Your body can't handle the constant usage of your ice." The curly green-haired boy continued.

"What are you implying?" Todoroki asked, staring daggers into Izuku's eyes.

"Use your fireside, use your full power and neutralise the effects of your ice side," Midoriya smirked, angering the Half-Ice and Half-Fire user to let out a wave of ice, which Midoriya destroyed with a single Gum Gum: Pistol. "Lashing out won't change anything Todoroki."

"Shut up," Shouto muttered, his anger slowly rising.

"You say you want to be the world's most feared hero, but you can't even beat one of your rivals at half their power," Midoriya said, winding up the youngest Todoroki even more.

"Shut up." He repeats, icing over the whole arena.

"The reason behind your dream is kind of selfish and dumb too, you only want to become the World's Most Feared Hero so you can surpass your father without using your fireside." The boy continued, striking a nerve.

"Shut up!" Todoroki lashed out once again, this time his fireside covered his leg for only a moment.

"See, even you know how petty you're actions and words have been up until now, that's why you're only telling me to shut up," Midoriya spoke, exposing Todoroki even more. This time Todoroki stayed silent, staring down at Midoriya. "Todoroki, I don't know if anyone's ever told you this before, but the fireside is yours and it was always yours." The green-haired boy said, softening his tone. Immediately, Shouto's face changed from an angered expression to a shocked one.

"Fezz..." He whispered to himself, imagining Midoriya as his second father for a split second. Todoroki stood still for many seconds, accepting the reality he had been pushing away for so long. "You said the same thing Fezz but I thought you were wrong, why did I ever doubt you." Todoroki cried, wiping away his tears, thinking back on the conversation he and his long-time guardian had.

"Why's Todoroki crying? What did Izuku say now?" Bakugo sighed, curious why the events in front of him were playing out.

"Erm... It seems as if an emotional moment is taking place between the two boys, let's watch closely and see if this amplifies the match." Present Mic analysed.

"Thank you Midoriya, I understand everything now, I won't allow myself to be shackled by my own incompetence." Shouto thanked his opponent, smiling while clenching his fists.

"So you gonna fight at one hundred percent now?" Izuku asked him, excited at the possibility of fighting a full-power Todoroki.

"Yeah... I think I AM!" Todoroki yelled, igniting his right leg on fire, melting all of the ice that covered their ring.

"Your flames are beautiful," Midoriya commented, receiving a smirk from his opponent.

"These flames are gonna beat your ass so you better enjoy them while you can." Shouto smugly stated.

"AND WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT! TODOROKI HAS LIT HIS LEG ON FIRE, IT SEEMS LIKE HE'S USING HIS FULL POWER FOR THE FIRST TIME!" Present Mic commentated, jumping out of his seat at the sight of the bi-coloured boy's flames.

"I doubt tha-" Before Midoriya could finish his response, a loud but familiar voice could be heard in the stands.

"YES SHOUTO, YOU'RE FINALLY USING MY FIRE NOW!" Endeavour celebrated, appearing out of nowhere, shocking a lot of fans with his sudden appearance.

"Shut up old man." Todoroki spat, looking down at his legs. "Well, since Benie means blessed, why don't I name you Diable since this quirk is cursed." He rambled, dubbing his new attack. "Now that I've named you, why don't I test you out with Benie?" The boy grinned, covering his leg in ice.

"Before we continue our fight, what about your dream now? Will you still strive for it?"

"I will, I know this is what my father wants, but I won't give him the pleasure of me being his successor. I'll become the world's most feared hero by using my own techniques and own strength. In my eyes, I'm Fezz's successor." Todoroki declared, making Midoriya smile.

"Alright then, let's fight." Izuku said, getting into a stance while muttering, "Second gear." Immediately, steam began to emit from his skin. "Okay, le- WHERE DID HE GO?!" The greenette yelled in shock.

"His lack of observation is going to lead him to a devastating loss," Aizawa commented as he entered the teacher's spectator room.

"You're right, Todoroki's speed is on another level entirely, which means he can't process Todoroki's movements." All Might agreed, worried for his student.

In the stands, everyone tried to find Todoroki but had zero success. "He... disappeared..." Bakugo and Kirishima pointed out in unison.

"He can't keep that speed up for long though, as someone who specialises in speed, I can confirm he won't be able to," Ilda added, taking everyone by surprise. "Then again, as a person who specialises in speed, I have to admit, it's extremely embarrassing that not even I can compete with his speed." He sighed, disappointed in himself.

"Wait, guys shush, I think I can hear someone yelling," Kaminari demanded, looking intensely at the ring.

"ARGHHHHH, COLLIER COUP!" Suddenly, a massive thud echoed throughout the stadium.

"Ugh!" Midoriya recoiled in pain while gritting his teeth. 'If I hadn't trained with All Might I would've lost to that one attack.' Midoriya thought to himself, putting his thumb in his mouth.

"I'M NOT DONE, YOU ASKED FOR THIS! BASSES CÔTE BLAST, PALERON POUND, JUMEAU Á BIFTECK BLITZ!!" Todoroki continued, hitting Izuku many times.

"Gear... Third." He muttered again, blowing into his thumb.

"QUEUE CRIPPLER, POIRE POKER, JARRET JARRER!" Todoroki persisted as both of Midoriya's arms blew up and were cocked back, nearly leaving the ring.

"Now get ready to fly Midoriya!" Todoroki announces, but just as he's about to attack midoriya for the last time, he notices Midoriya's massive fists stretched back. "Shit!" He curses, making an ice wall immediately.

"NOW IT'S MY TURN! GUM GUM: GIGANT BAZOOKA!" He yelled, obliterating the ice and smashing Todoroki out of bounds. Fortunately for Todoroki, he was able to stay conscious long enough to make an ice wall behind him, which protected him from any fatal injuries. Unfortunately, he was still knocked out of bounds and out consciously, leaving only one person left in the ring.

"AND YOUR WINNER BY AN OVERPOWERING KNOCKOUT, IZUKU MIDORIYA!"

(A/N: I know it's a short one, but don't worry, the next chapter should have a lot more substance.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

632K 15.2K 79
80% of the world is born with quirks but not izuku. He's one of the lucky 20% that has no powers. He lives his life hoping to be a hero but once his...
Re:Hero By Trash

Fanfiction

45K 1.3K 35
I started watching Re:Zero and now I'm obsessed with it. I also like My Hero and am also obsessed with it. What did I do? Made a story. Izuku Midori...
25.6K 379 11
NOTE: This is the first story of my first-ever: Demon Deku trilogy, each story is different from the other, meaning Izuku's powers are different. EVE...
254K 3.8K 35
Izuku Midoriya... Some knew him as a nice boy, most knew him as a quirkless nothing living a dream-namely, Katsuki Bakugo. The doctors told young Izu...