Lloyd×Male!reader Sin Of Hope...

Bởi JaydenRIddles

Y/n has had the misfortune of becoming popular at a young age. He hates it; the people; the popularity; all o... Xem Thêm

School
Saturn
Planetarium
Solar-Solo
Aftermath
A Risk Worth Taking
Solar System Mission Is Ago!
Solar System Mission Is Ago! 2
"Home"
OH SHIT
Bros. Totally Bros. Straight. totally.
Mercury
Venus
Why & Space
Annoyance
The Realization/Movie Night
A/N
Confliction
Questioning
Magic..?
Magic...? 2.0
Butterfly's
Catch-up
Fat Chance
Learning About Lloyd
A/N
Lloyd's Confrontation (Joke)
Out of Context (Joke)
Just a Glimpse
Now I Know
Coming Out
Bonding or Bondage?

Bro's Before Hoes

336 17 10
Bởi JaydenRIddles

What this? Me still up at 1:45 a.m. to feed my children with romance between them and a fictional character? Yup. 🍝🍝

I was so tired when I woke up. But it was okay. This was the last day if school before our three day weekend and then we would be good.

I got dressed in a black punk-rock spiked shirt and threw on some black ripped jeans with black and green converse.

My phone ringer and I ignored the call from Alyssa. I did, however, decide to call Lloyd.

"Hello," he sakd in a groggy morning vouce and I was instantly smiling as I put some things in my back pack. "Hey Lloyd, just wanted to call and tell you good morning." I heard him chuckle lightly an it made my heart flutter for some reason. "Good morning Y/n, how are you?" I smiled and sat back, slumping against the wall with a stupid smile on my face. "I'm great, how are you doing Lloyd?" "Ehh, okay I guess. I mean, I still have to go to school so.." I laughed. "Yeah, but I get to see you so it's not that bad," I teased. "When I get to see you school really isn't that bad," my face huet from how hard I was smiling. "Oh shit- I gotta go Lloyd, see you in the bus!" "See you on the bus. Don't be late dork."

We ended our call and I smiled even more, my heart beating from the adrenaline in the morning, my testosterone levels finally leveling out. Today was gonna be a good day. I could feel it.

________

Once again, when I stepped into the bus, I was greeted like normal, and as normal, I ignored everyone, making my way to the back with Lloyd.

I smiled and sat down, handing him a headphone. He smuked and accepted and Spotify started playing a random song.

"I want you to stop hanging out with Garmodon." My girlfriend's words rang in my head.

Alyssa Cadence. My girlfriend of two years.

I rolled my eyes.

It was my life, not hers, and I wasn't gonna let her push me around like a bitch. Besides, Lloyd's my friend. Then only one I can tolerate. And I'm not giving him up for her.

Bros before hoes. And that hoe can fuck off.

This is so short, but it's desert, not a full meal ✨💅

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.3K 31 4
It's been 2 weeks since the Great Devourer defeated, and now, the ninja is going to help Lloyd to become the Green Ninja in order to fight his and Lu...
497 7 14
Lloyd x fem! reader ninjago universe/ AU At the start ya'll are 15. This doesn't follow the OG plot
3.8K 97 10
The ninja finally defeats Lord Garmadon and Lloyd gets his dad back. Everyone is happy again, but the darkness that was in Garmadon finds its way to...
4.8K 159 10
Being the son of Garmadon sucks. Lloyd would know, wouldn't he? One day it turns around when a certain boy with a lot of hair gel comes to his rescue...