Gangsta Luv

By feliitheislandgall

An innocent girl from Kingston never knew what love was until she got caught up with a Jamaican badman from S... More

Deja Vu
Healing
Tension
Hangover
Gossip
Shocked
Attached
Midnight
Attitude
Misunderstood
Suspect
Disagreement
Settle
Uncomfortable
Toll
Complicated
Gifted
Pleasure
Sore
Facetime
Refused
Approach
Worried
Taken
Reunited
Pullover
Confront
Disarming
Weakness
Outing
Impressed
Clench
Popularity
Tease
Craved
Tracked
Venting
Drift
Balance
Anticipation
Audacity
Showers
Pensive
Violate
Major
Concern
Rapidly
Crime
Roses
Woken
Media
Difficult
Focus
Vexed
Strong
Expensive
Questions
Iights
Panic
Visit
Speechless
Plead
Worry
Trauma
Likes
Test
Breathe
Joy
Welcome
Destroy
Relentlessly
High
Crush
Blame
Desert
Climax
Research
Anger
Growing
Private
Frame
News
Switch
Changes
Memories
Wagon
Ignore
Control
Trigger
Quarrel
Planning
Zai-Day
Grudge
accountability
Ticket
cold
Scene
Interfere
Startling
Conflict
Vacant
Ashamed
Bonus

Patience

5.5K 466 31
By feliitheislandgall

Zaidan's POV

Sunday

7:40 pm

"Do you like it?" I ask her.

"I love it" she says putting the glass of water to her lips.

I wasn't expecting them to decorate it so it's kool but it's not worth the money I paid.

I lean back in my seat and watch her as she sips the water looking at me. She's wearing this black dress and her breast flowing over it. Her skin glistening under the lights.

"Yah tease mi Aaliyah ?" I ask voicing my thoughts.

Trust me I want her just like how she wants me.

"No , why would I do that?" she asks.
Her voice seductive.

Keep it up.

I'm distracted when I spot the waitress walking over to us.

"Goodnight , let me know when you guys are ready to order" she says smiling.

"I'm ready" I tell her.

I look over at Aaliyah for confirmation and she nods.

"Yes I'll have the fried lobster and mash potatoes" Aaliyah says looking at the menu.

"The Butter grill chicken with the vegan fried rice and I'll have a tequila along with the meals" I tell her handing her Aaliyah's menu with mines.

"Okay" she says turning on her heel.

"Did I tell you how gorgeous you look?" I ask looking at Aaliayh.

She looks breathtaking.

"Thanks" she says smiling coyly battling her lashes.

She takes the water from the table and sips it.

"Yuh suh thirsty?"

"My mouth is just a little dry..."

"Oh"

I raise my feet under the table using it to graze her foot.

She looks up at me with her eyes widen and I give her a lopsided smile.

"Stop Zaidan" she says quietly looking around our surroundings.

Nobody isn't even around here...this is a private area.

"Who fi see wi?" I ask her.

"Nobody but..." she starts.

I paid thousands of dollars for this and if I want to bend her over on the railing I don't see a fucking problem.

"Okay" I say not bothering to stretch it any further. I wasn't gonna fuck her here but if I wanted to and she agreed on it , I would.

The waitress returns with our meal seconds after.

I look over at Aaliyah that's using the fork to spin her food around. I can tell something is on her mind.

" Wah wrong wid yuh?" I ask.

"Are you upset with me?" she asks still moving her food around the plate.

Wah she a talk bout?

"Aaliayh weh mi fi upset wid yuh fah?"

"No it's that you haven't said a word to me since I told you we can't do it here" she says looking down at the food not meeting my eyes.

"Aaliyah finish yuh food" I say hissing my teeth.

Why should I be vexed with her for that?

"I'm not upset with you baby" my voice more calm. I don't want her to ever feel that way.

"Okay"

"Look at me" I tell her and she looks up.

"Don't think I would be upset with you because you refuse to have sex with me Aaliyah , I would never"

She nods and says nothing.

I watch her as she pokes her mouth with food.

"Zaidannnn" she says realizing I'm looking at her as she whines in the chair.

I chuckle and put a piece of chicken in my mouth. The food here is okay...

"Do you have visa ?" I ask her curiously.

"No"

"You need to apply for one" I tell her.

I would definitely like to take her out of the country one day.

"I will soon" she says.

"Soon shouldn't be next year , get it before next month" I tell her. I'm always flying out and I'll like to take her with me sometimes.

She nods.

We finished eating and whole time Aaliyah is chatting my ears off about this movie she's always watching. I can see that these movies puts her in a happy place.

"let's go back to the room" I tell her.

I don't know if it's the tequila but I can't hold out any longer.

We got back up to the room and I feel like Aaliyah has been in the shower in forever.

I see a call coming in from Blackman.

I didn't want to pick up any of these calls but I know this might be important.

"Any fuckry keep it until mi reach back "I say in a clipped tone as I answer.

"Easy nuh" he says laughing.

"Weh yah seh ?"

"Ketch da pree yah"

We been on the call for about 15 minutes. I still hear him out because I need to know what's going on even tho I didn't want to hear any fuckry while I'm here.

Luckily it's nothing major.

Aaliyah has been out of the shower waiting on me.

"Aaliyah..."

I walk over to her and take her phone from her hands and she looks up at me.

"It's our time" I say as I sit on the sofa beside her and she scrambles over on my lap.

"Wait" I say raising her off my lap and she looks at me confused.

Patient babygirl.

I walk over to where the tequila is and pour me and her both a small glass.

Can't forget it...

I walk over back to her and hand her one.

"Thank you" she says smiling sweetly.

Rum head.

I sit back down with my mine and she comes over to straddle me back.

My dick is hard and I know she feels it.

Fuck.

She takes a sip of the tequila before placing it on the floor then glides her hands down my chest through the robe.

I place mines down as well and lean back on the sofa. Letting her have her own way with me for now.

"I like your tattoos" she says seductively still gliding her hand down my chest.

I can't hold out no longer.

I palm her neck and take her lips into mines. She kisses me back with the same urgency grinding her hips on me back and forth.

Before I could take her robe off it's already on the floor exposing her whole body. She takes my rope off my shoulders still kissing me.

We release from the kiss and I take her hard nipples into my mouth. Twirling my tongue around them as I slap her on her ass cheek.

I slap her again.

Again and again , Moving from one cheek to another.

"Zaidan" she cries out.

"Tell me what you want"

I want her to tell me she wants it.

"You" she mutters under her breath.

That doesn't answer my question.

I slap her ass cheek again harder this time and she grips on to my hand.

"I want you to fuck me" she says whimpering.

Now that's more like it.

I lift her off the couch by her legs now kissing on her neck taking her over to the bed. I throw her on it and she smiles biting down on her lower lip.

Freak.

I want to taste her but I don't think I can wait a next second to be inside of her.

She widen her legs giving me access. Her pussy plump and covered in her juices.

River to bloodclaat.

I straighten her legs and pin them all the way back on the bed beside her forcing my length into her and within couple more seconds I'm deep inside of her.

Fuck...

Finally...

"Oh G..." she gasps and her eyes flatter close.

Feel all of me baby.

She tried to keep this away from me?

"Oh...my god , fuck" she screams out.

I raise my thumb to her clit moving it circle.

"look pon mi"

She opens her eyes that's filled with pleasure looking up at me.

Good girl.

She cries out taking all of me as I drill inside her picking up the pace.

"Aaghhhh...."

Grinding into her slowly now I feel my own climax starting to build.

"I love you..." she mutters under her breath.

I love you t...

She love's me?

How could she possible?

I know she doesn't mean it.

Nuff gyal tell mi dem love mi during sex and mi know a cocky mek dem a talk suh.

I decide to just ignore it. I flip her over on her stomach and use my palm to wrap her hair around my first and her arch forms.

Pulling her hair , I use my other hand to deepen her arch so her ass is in the air.

So fucking sexy.

I place my dick at her entrance and hits it on her clit twice before entering.

I spank her going deeper as she puts her hand back on my chest and I pin it behind her with my free hand.

Now is not the time for that.

I move my hips slowly into circles and her moans fill my ears.

"Yess , Oh God...don't stop" she moans and I slam into her faster , my breathing ragged.

"Zaidan" she moans now meeting back my every thrust and I watch as my dick goes in and comes out back with her juices.

Just like dat...

"Aaliyah" I hiss slapping her ass and she whimpers. I can tell she's cumming.

"Yes...yess" she cries out.

My stokes gets sloppy and I feel like I'm about to reach my own climax.

I release her hair and my hand finds her neck bringing her head back to meet my lips.

I feel her pussy clenching and she cums all over my dick.

Out of breath , she falls back on me breathing.

I cum like I haven't had pussy in years.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 175K 104
I'm Zara Williams and I know what you're thinking...but no, I'm not Zara Larsson. I'm a regular degular twenty one year old girl that practically hav...
103K 12.4K 37
544K 62.9K 116
Leah Mitchell, the best friend to Shanya Holt, develops a deep attraction for the man sent to protect her. For an entire year, she unsuccessfully tri...
113K 8.2K 45
This Jamaican Love saga is based on a freshly new university graduate, seeking an opportunity to land a spot in a job in order to take her family out...