ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴛᴇʀɴɪᴛʏ

Por kiaraR01

ᴀʙʜɪʀᴀᴊ ꜱɪɴɢʜ ᴍᴇᴡᴀʀ (34)ɪꜱ ᴀ ʀᴜᴛʜʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴍᴏɴᴀʀᴄʜ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏʏᴀʟ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇᴡᴀʀ. ʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴀ ꜱʜʀᴇᴡᴅ ʙᴜꜱɪɴᴇꜱꜱᴍ... Más

𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5(M)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18(M)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34(M)
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
𝓟𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓑𝓾𝓷𝓼
Sequel OUT NOW
EPISODE 0.0
EPISODE 0.1
EPISODE 0.2
Bonus Chapter 1
𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐈𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐖𝐢𝐟𝐞
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3 - Father Daughter ❤️
Ayaanshi's book is now up

Chapter 17

31.4K 1.6K 135
Por kiaraR01

It was around 11 when Abhiraj came back from the boys' room, they were so busy building legos that they didn't notice the time.

Abhiraj smiled when he saw Ayaana sitting on the balcony reading her book. He quietly made his way towards her.

Ayaana smiled when he felt her husband's presence behind her. She gestured for him to sit beside her and made space for him.
Abhiraj picked his wife up and settled her on his lap.

" Kya kar rahe hain?"

" Shh ekdum chup." He said and hugged her.

" Apne Bua aur dadi ko bura bhala sunaya kya?"

Abhiraj looked at his wife and then sighed he never liked hiding things from her so he started narrating all the things that happened in her absence.

" To ap dukhi hain is baath par?"

" Dukhi aur main?" He said and chuckled.

" Vo humari zindagi se chale gayi iski Khushi mana na chahata hu."

" To fir muh latka ke kyu baithe Hain ap?"

" Main thak Gaya hu Ayaana hume Haveli jane ka Mann nahi karta. Mujhe yaha rahna aur pasand hain. Ye Ghar mein mujhe jo sukoon milta Hain vo ab us Haveli ke chaar divaar nahi de pate." 

" Hum yaha shift ho jayega phir.  Vese bhi ye Ghar bhi kafi bada hain yaha 6 kambre hain. Har ek bache ko ek kamra aur ek guest bedroom jabhi bhi apke bache apki bistar pe so jayenge to ap vaha so sakte ho. " She said smiling.

" Tumhe koi dikkat to nahi hogi na?"

" Bilkul nahi hume ye Ghar pasand ata hain humare sare bache humari akhon ke samne hote hain. Vo haveli kaam aur museum zyada tha. Yaha vaha chal kar thak jate the hum."

" Achaa." He said smiling

" Ha, aur vaise bhi Ap Mahal mein rahe ya Apartment mein ap to Raja hi rahoge na." She said

Abhiraj looked into Ayaana's eyes and was about to kiss her when the balcony door opened with a thud.

A sleepy Abhimanyu and Abhimaan walked in and looked at Ayaana. Ayaana abruptly stood up from her husband's lap and went to her children.

" Kya hua tum dono uth kyu Gaye?"

" Mumma ke sath Sona hain Abhimanyu ko." Abhimaan said.

" Tikhe to fir tum ise yahi par chod do aur tumhare kamre mein jao." Abhiraj said

Abhimaan looked at his father for a second and glared at him then looked back at his mother with a puppy face.

" Maan ap bhi yahi par so jana aj." Ayaana told her eldest son.

" Abhiraj ji apko shayad se aj se hi guest room apna na padega." Ayaana told her husband with a teasing smile.

" Kyu?"

" Baba ye bed chota hain aur ap bohot bade hain to hum sab fit nahi ho payenge to ap dusre kamre mein so Jaye." Abhimaan told his father.

" Esa hain to tum apne kamre mein so jao vaise bhi ye humara kamra hain."

" Mumma ne apko Jane ke liye kaha hai aur ye mumma ka bhi kamra hain."

" Ji please."

Abhiraj huffed and walked out of their room to the guest bedroom.

Ayaana smiled at the father-son duo and ushered her kids to bed. After making sure all her kids were sleeping she adjusted the baby monitor properly and walked to the guest bedroom.

She quietly slipped into the sheets beside her husband who smiled and pulled her into his arms.

Ayaana woke up early the next morning when she heard soft cries from the baby monitor. It was Ayaanshi who had just woken up.

Ayaana tied her hair in a messy bun and went to their room to pick up the crying baby so she doesn't wake her brothers up.

Ayaana decided to bathe her as she had soiled her diapers. So she woke Abhiraj and told him to keep an eye on the boys.

Abhiraj looked at his kids who were sleeping and wondered how and why were they so similar to him. It was like Ayaana had said Copy paste when it came to their sons.

Even though Ayaanshi looked like Ayaana she was no less than her brother she always wanted her mother's attention all to herself. Abhiraj thought at least his daughter would be daddy's girl but he was wrong.
His daughter like all his other sons craved his wife's attention. You couldn't blame them Ayaana had a very charismatic personality.

Abhimaan woke up first as he was an early bird like his father unlike Abhimanyu who could even put a sloth to shame.

" Mumma?"

" Ayaanshi ke saath bathroom mein. Tum bhi naha lo jao "

At around 10 the family of six was all dressed up and ready to go back to the Mewar Palace. Abhiraj did tell her that he had already spoken to her father-in-law regarding the shifting and he had agreed.

He also told them that they too wanted to shift and should use the grand palace for big occasions or if their grandchildren wanted to shift there again once they grew up.

Abhimaan and Abhimanyu looked at their mother and signaled her to talk to their baba while they were driving back.

" Abhiraj ji apko nahi lagta garmi thori badh gayi hain."

" AC ke temp aur niche Karu?"

" Aise nahi matlab kuch thanda khane ka Maan kar raha tha."

" Ha jaise Ice-cream," Abhimanyu yelled

" No Sardi ho jaayegi."

" Please baba bus ek cup!" Abhimaan said.

" Tikhe bas one cup each ok?"

" Ha pakka." Abhimanyu said bouncing in his seat. 

Abhiraj parked the car and went to buy ice cream for them whilst they waited inside.

After the little treat, their father/husband had given them they happily drove back home.

It was in the evening when Ayaana was helping her mother-in-law make tea she told her about their plans to shift to Goa near Ayaana's parents' house.

It was nighttime Ayaana and Abhiraj were laying on their bed.

" Vo Vivaan Bhai keh rahe the vo Abhimaan aur Abhimanyu ko kal farmhouse ke jayenge do Deen ke liye. Unki holidays chal Rahi hain na isliye."

Abhiraj.exe stopped working for a while so he could spend two days alone with his wife. His mother would take care of Ayaanshi and Abhyansh while he can have his wife all for himself all alone.

" Hmm, achi baath hain."

Now poor Ayaana thought that her husband was happy that their children would enjoy their summer holidays but little did she know all the other things he was thinking right now.

I wanted to put an end to the MY BOOK WAS COPIED SITUATION but let's talk.

So this author Theweirdogirl_  copied my work

I even have proof

This is my synopsis

This is her's the only thing not copied is the FL name.

I read her book the one chapter she published and it was a copy-paste of my introduction

Now the problem here is when I confronted her this was the excuse that she gave me

Confidence? Instead of apologizing she ghosted me. I know she deleted the book but instead of making up such excuses she should have owned up to it. I know many of you think am overreacting but I'm just hurt not angry. I stay up late to write and come up with my own ideas only for people to either blame me of copying or straight up copying my work.

I want to continue writing but this is the second time I'm facing such an issue.

I need your suggestion should I keep writing or should I just give an abrupt ending to the story?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

9.5M 628K 75
An Arranged Marriage Story. #1 Hot (17-11-23) #1 Happyending (17-11-23) #2 Shy (13-11-23) #3 Cold hearted (27- 10- 23) POWER!!!!! That's what he alwa...
587K 21.3K 37
♡ SARANSH & JANVI ♡ | ɪɴᴅɪᴀɴ ᴀʀʀᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ | ~❁~ #1 in Intimate #1 in desiromance #2 in...
1.4M 63.7K 45
◉𝐖𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐓𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐁𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠◉ 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖 𝙨𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙡�...
498K 17.9K 55
BOOK - 1 OF HIS SERIES You may find these book cringe as it was my first time of writing so please don't comment any bad things. Thank you so much ✨️...