Heart That I Desire || Taekoo...

By pinkicecream11

"Please don't do this to me, Jungkook, my life will fall apart" Taehyung begged as he sat on his knees in fro... More

‼️ Please Read ‼️
Chapter 1 : The Third Person
Chapter 2 : Husband
Chapter 3 : Rights
Chapter 4 : Fascination
Chapter 5 : Liar
Chapter 6 : Hope
Chapter 7 : Comfort
Chapter 8 : Beautiful
Chapter 9 : Desperation
Chapter 10 : Uncertainty
Chapter 11 : Broken
Chapter 12 : Inner Child
Chapter 13 : Silence
Chapter 14 : Hickey
Chapter 15 : Shower
Chapter 16 : Intimacy
Chapter 17 : Values
Chapter 18 : I Only Have You
Chapter 19 : Family
Chapter 20 : Reassurance
Chapter 21 : Kiss
Chapter 23 : Caught
Chapter 24 : Can't Fix It
Chapter 25 : Like Crazy
Chapter 26 : Condition
Chapter 27 : Because I Love Him
Chapter 28 : Distance
Chapter 29 : I Stayed
Chapter 30 : Goodbye
Chapter 31 : Believe Me
Chapter 32 : Consent
Chapter 33 : Don't Give Up
Chapter 34 : Bonds
Chapter 35 : Layover
Chapter 36 : The Reunion
Chapter 37 : The Wedding [END]
Chapter Bonus :- Home That I Deserve
FAQ

Chapter 22 : Confession

1.5K 101 54
By pinkicecream11

Third Person's P.O.V :-

"And so that's why I tried to use all my strength to wash the white clothes, the stains were too stubborn" Taehyung whispered with a pout on his lips while he walked by Jimin's side, describing why laundry was the hardest task among his chores.

Jimin smiled at the words and looked to his side to see Taehyung's side profile posing a pout.

"Doing laundry the traditional way in this day and age sounds hard, do you want me to convince her to buy washing machines?" Jimin asked, hoping to make his husband's life a little less hard.

Taehyung shook his head at the suggestion,"Mistress priorities traditions and authenticity above everything else, she'll only get angry at your suggestions" He stated and turned towards Jimin with a concerned look,"I don't want you to get scolded, she already dislikes the fact that you don't follow any of the rules of the clan" He said and sighed a little.

They both continued on in silence, both in deep thought when Jimin stopped walking.

Taehyung turned back to look at Jimin a few steps away, wondering why his husband suddenly stopped walking.

"Jimin...?" Taehyung called out in concern, noticing the dazed look on Jimin's face.

"Do you sometimes resent me for dragging you into this mess?" Jimin asked out, finally looking up to meet Taehyung's eyes.

"What..?" Taehyung asked again, not understanding where the conversation was heading.

"If I hadn't pointed at you that day saying I was in love with you then maybe you wouldn't have to be married to me" Jimin trailed off, looking down on the floor as he spoke,"Granny didn't even give you an option to refuse, she just ordered you to marry and you had to accept" He uttered out dejectedly.

Taehyung just sadly looked on, once again rendered speechless.

"She knew I was lying, I could see it in her eyes, yet she still forced you to marry me" He whispered, his fists clenching up, a little bit of anger sweeping in,"She didn't even ask if you liked boys, she just made you do it" Jimin uttered woefully.

Jimin sniffed a little and continued,"I grew up with you, in this house you were my only friend, every time I think about my childhood, you're always in my memories, smiling, accompanying me, playing with me" He lingered as he slowly looked up with his glassy eyes.

"That's why the thought that I might just have destroyed your life ate me away every day" He confessed, tears escaping the brim of his eyes,"And you're, Taehyung, you're too good to be true..!" He added urgently, taking rushed steps forward and engulfing Taehyung's hands within his own.

"You'd follow any command given to you without asking a single question" Jimin whispered, the tears finally rolling down his cheeks,"So whenever you approached me to initiate something, I-I couldn't help but wonder if those were your genuine feelings or you were just once again following orders" He whispered regretfully and once again rested his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

Taehyung had no idea what to say or how to comfort his husband therefore just standing there and supporting Jimin's head was the only thing he could do as he silently listened to Jimin's troubled thoughts.

"I'm the worst kind of human being, Taehyung, I dragged you into something you didn't even want to be in and then emotionally neglected you, questioned your intentions, insulted you by taking Jungkook in and then asked you to take care of him" Jimin sobbed as his hands moved to hold Taehyung's biceps for support.

Somehow Jimin's words brought tears to Taehyung's eyes. He did feel a bit bitter that Jimin presumed that his actions were nothing but him just following orders but it also evoked a deep thought in Taehyung's mind.

Did he ever truly love Jimin romantically or was it all just admiration and respect?

It was true, they grew up together and were practically glued in the hips. With everybody saying Taehyung was to be Jimin's aid when he grew up and help him in the family business, Taehyung was allowed exclusively to go to a public elementary school to study while all his other siblings were home schooled and Jimin went to reputed school in Seoul, only coming back during summer breaks.

Jimin would always come back and talk about his friend 'Kookie' and how cute and shy he was, often bruised and giving out the message that he needed help. Unknowingly, it made Taehyung envious.

Envious that Jimin was constantly talking about his other friend while he had Taehyung right there. Taehyung who was supposed to be with him for life.

But time passed and Taehyung came to understand that Jimin's friend circle was none of his business and that he was merely a servant with a glorified title to help Jimin ahead in life.

When Taehyung was in high school, he had developed into an obedient little boy who followed every order given to him. Jimin had often stated that Taehyung acted like a robot and would make childish orders like playing a game together or dancing or sneaking out to eat noodles.

Being with Jimin was the only time he truly ever got to act like a child, therefore Taehyung treasured the time and memories he spent with Jimin while also keeping in mind their positional hierarchy.

Being with Jimin meant no chores, being with Jimin meant fun little games, being with Jimin meant delicious snacks, being with Jimin meant relaxing strolls in the garden, being with Jimin meant jokes and giggles, being with Jimin meant being with a friend who truly saw him for who he was.

Taehyung wanted to be with Jimin forever, wanted to be his friend forever. It was so easy to fall in love with Jimin, so easy to deeply care for him, so easy to want the best for him. In that enclosed clan house, Jimin had become his entire world, his sole purpose of life.

Taehyung was, indeed, in love with Jimin. Therefore, he'd be lying if he said he didn't feel a little happy when Jimin had pointed at him that day, saying he was in love with him.

He'd be lying if he said he wasn't elated to find out that there wouldn't be a mistress who'd eat away Jimin's time and instead it'd be him, accompanying Jimin all his life as his husband.

To naive young Taehyung, marriage meant being with his friend all the time until his bubble was abruptly bursted by the elders telling him exactly what it meant to be a husband, what it meant to be Park Jimin's husband.

For the next two years they taught him all the things he needed to do in order to serve Jimin not only as an aid but also as his husband.

All the services he needed to provide. Young Taehyung was startled at the mention of nighttime activities, as a healthy teen he knew what he needed to do to get Jimin off but no idea about the sexual intercourse part.

The Mistress had laughed on his face in amusement and called 'experts' from nearby brothels to 'educate' him. Taehyung still blushed thinking about how he had to sit down and take notes on these things while the male prostitutes explained the topic and steps.

Along with lessons, they had also given Taehyung toys to play with and ease himself into it, Taehyung vaguely remembered them saying they were sympathetic towards him knowing he was being forced into it.

Taehyung had smiled bitterly, who would have thought the only people to show him sympathy other than his mother and Jimin would be some male escorts from the brothel.

The entire 'training' took place outside of Jimin's knowledge while he was off in Seoul studying for University entrance tests. All the time Taehyung was given with Jimin's absence, he used the toys on himself and explored behind closed doors, eventually, discovering his sexuality.

He found himself gravitating towards the toys more and more, sneaking away and locking the door to his bedroom often.

He was happy thinking his life with Jimin wouldn't be too troubling because he ended up liking this yet he just could not bring himself to imagine Jimin in his sexual fantasies while he masturbated.

Jimin was always too kind and pure for Taehyung to ever think about him like that.

Therefore, in a way, Jimin was right, Taehyung did approach him in intimate ways after marriage because he was ordered to do so.

Taehyung had just been deluding himself all this time thinking he was in love with Jimin romantically while it was just platonic love and the envy of a best friend wanting to be with his other best friend all along.

The love he felt for Jimin was different than the love he felt for Jungkook.

With Jungkook there was no previous connection, no social hierarchy, both of them knew nothing about each other. When Taehyung was taking care of Jungkook in the early stages of meeting him, Taehyung liked the fact that Jungkook depended on him. It gave him a sense of control and authority which he was often not given.

Taehyung liked the fact that someone existed other than Jimin who really saw him as just another human being and not as some servant.

Cooped up in Seoul, away from everyone else while Jimin slaved away in an office which was way smaller than the Park family business, Taehyung felt a bit melancholic. He was used to seeing hundreds of people on a daily basis, used to the bustle and chatter, used to always seeing his family therefore the house Jimin put him into, though made his life a lot easier but it also made him feel a little suffocated.

When Jungkook arrived, unknowingly, Taehyung was glad he'd have someone around the house to talk to, though unwell, company was still company.

Taehyung looked forward to seeing Jungkook every hour of the day, anticipated what else the curious new house guest would ask, wondered which other hobbies he could introduce Jungkook to.

Until the day Jungkook saw him in the bathroom. Taehyung had felt something shift in the air since then. He was fully expecting Jungkook to be disgusted at him and never talk to him again but instead the he had become more clingy and physical.

Jungkook was very observant, he managed to figure Taehyung out within weeks, it startled Taehyung for a bit, he felt like an open book that Jungkook was just reading away carelessly.

Jungkook knew things about him that Jimin had no idea about yet it was Jimin who had known him for 23 years.

With Jungkook's growing intimacies it was very easy for Taehyung to determine that Jungkook liked him romantically. At first it scared him because not only was he was a married man but Jungkook also just happened to be Jimin's childhood crush.

No matter from which angle Taehyung looked at it, his mind screamed at him saying it was a bad idea, a disaster.

But even so it was incredibly easy for Taehyung to accept Jungkook's advances and just recently he started fantasizing about Jungkook as well.

For the longest of times Taehyung thought he had that ache in his heart whenever Jimin treated Jungkook nicely, was because he was in love with Jimin but it actually was because Jimin was being nice and kind to someone else other than Taehyung.

This weird sense of possessiveness over Jimin's company and kindness confused Taehyung everyday and second guess all of the things that he knew.

Yet he was certain that he didn't want to pursue anything sexual with Jimin while he was romantically and physically in love with Jungkook.

The realization was staggering.

'What now?' Taehyung thought as he bit down on his lips.

What was he supposed to do now that he already told Jimin he wanted to start over?

Why did he have to realize now? He couldn't go back, there was no way for him to go back.

His family, his marriage, his reputation, Jimin's future, everything was at stake. One wrong step and everything would crumble down like a house of cards.

Taehyung felt miserable as tears rolled down his eyes.

"Wh-why are you saying these things no-now?" Taehyung choked out while he felt his throat tightening up with each syllable he spoke.

Jimin sniffed on his shoulder a little,"I have ruined a lot of things that's why" He trailed off as he slowly looked up at Taehyung's tear strained face with equally teary eyes,"Sin-since we're starting over, I want to start anew with honesty, let's not hide things from each other anymore" Jimin begged as he clinged closer to Taehyung's frame, conveying his desperation.

Honesty.

That word alone was enough to make Taehyung feel nauseous.

Taehyung clenched his eyes shut as more tears rolled down,"Jimin you've not hiden anyth-"

"I'm in love with you, Taehyung..!"

Everything stopped.

Taehyung could feel his gut twisting in unspeakable ways,"Wh-...what?" Taehyung uttered, stunned beyond explanation, the dried tear marks coming to life once again with a new flow of tears.

"I love you" Jimin whispered groggily as he gently cupped Taehyung's face,"It took me so long to realize, I'm so sorry, Taehyung, there's nothing going on with Jungkook, I swear, I never truly had a crush on him, I just wanted to help him out because I deeply cared for him as a friend..!" Jimin gasped out hoping Taehyung believed him.

"It has always been you, I liked you from the start and I want to be with you for li-life" He whimpered bringing Taehyung's face closer,"I-I can feel your resistance whenever we to-touch, it hurts so much..!" Jimin snivelled as he closed his eyes, letting Taehyung's forehead rest against his.

"We don't have to do it tonight if you don't want to, take your time but please love me back"  Jimin sniffed, basking in Taehyung's comforting presence.

Taehyung just silently hugged Jimin back to reassure him.

He heart conflicted beyond compare as he desperately hoped he could learn to love Jimin with time.
________________________________

A/n :- I'm gonna make Vmin of this fic the epitome of 'Right Person Wrong Time' and NOBODY can stop me muhahahaha!

Apologies for this much vmin moments but I NEED this buildup for the BOMBASTIC drama 🧍‍♀️

Also this chapter isn't the chapter we cry in, it got too long so once again had to cut it short, we cri next chappie, okay? 😀👌

Thank you very much for reading, voting and commenting until now guys!

Love ya all!!! ❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 7.8K 73
"Strip!" Hoseok says sitting on the bed lighting his cigar. "Please, let me go..." Taehyung begs shivering under Hoseok's gaze. "You know to what ext...
1M 80.3K 64
"What is this?" V asked, eyeing little Jungkook with confused gaze. "A baby, duh." Taehyung replied sarcastically. "Woo~ Another Tae!" Jungkook gaspe...
141K 5.6K 46
Where jungkook is fall in love with taehyung when he first saw him and got obssessed with him and he will do anything To get taehyung by hook or by c...