The Empire of new Valyria

Por Tungdil-Goldhand

Jon Snow the enigmatic, dour bastard of Ned Stark rather than being confined to a life of utter mediocrity an... Mais

Information
Prologue + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 14

490 11 0
Por Tungdil-Goldhand

————————
Oberyn Martell
————————

Oberyn ducked a strike to the head. He backed up smiling at his oldest, Obara Sand. He has been at it for about two hours, sparring with his Sand Snakes. Correcting their mistakes, and praising them when they finished.

Oberyn went for another strike but was stopped by his brother strolling into the training yard. Doran, with Ellaria pushing his chair, looked around and saw him and spoke, "Oberyn," he stopped mid strike and looked to Doran, "Jon Snow has arrived, and is waiting in the main hall. You wanted to see him, well this is you chance."

Oberyn nodded, "Thank you, Brother."

Doran nodded and left shortly to the main hall. Oberyn looked to his daughter and saw that they were already leaving to see what this 'Jon Snow' was like. Oberyn smiled and shook his head.

He followed shortly after. When he entered the hall he saw that there were four added people. Three men, and one young woman. Oberyn continued his walk to stand beside his brother.

When he got there he turned to get a better look at the guests. He felt rage when she looked at the oldest man and the young woman. Both have golden blonde hair, with the former having a bit of graying, they also had the emerald green eyes, and we're wearing the colours of the most hated house in the south. They both looked like Lannisters.

Oberyn continued his scanning. His eyes fell onto the man beside the man in the centre. The man was wearing a simple yellow tunic with a black stage in the centre, the man was wearing a simple black pants. Oberyn moved his eyes to the man's face, the man had dark black hair, going down to his shoulders, and ocean blue eyes. Oberyn looked at him, remembering what the fat usurper was like when he was younger.

Oberyn finally fell onto the man in the centre, the word that came to his mind was, 'handsome'. The man was wearing a simple grey tunic with a running white wolf in the centre, he was also wearing a simple black pants. Oberyn also noticed that he had a sword attached to his belt, the handle being black, and pommel being a fire, in the centre of the guard was a ruby. Oberyn looked to the man's face, he had black raven hair, which went to his shoulder, his hair also had silver bells attached, and if Oberyn pay attention enough, he could hear the ringing of the bell. Oberyn looked to the man's eyes, and his widened instantly, they looked like his dead niece's eyes, angry purple eyes.

Oberyn was taken from his thoughts by his brother, "Jon Snow..." his brother didn't finish his sentence, because Jon Snow spoke up.

"I believe we can go by my actual name, Prince Doran." The man looked around, "I believe we can trust everyone here. Don't you?"

Doran nodded and looked to him, "Make sure no spies are here Oberyn."

Oberyn was confused but nodded, and went and checked all the little spots where a spy can hide. He found none and moved back to his spot beside his brother. When he got there, he noticed the small smile on his brother's face.

Oberyn watched as Doran stood and slowly went his knee, saying, "Welcome to Sunspear, King Daeron."

Oberyn's eyes widened, he looked around and saw that he wasn't the only one surprised at what his brother just said. Oberyn was taking from his looking by Jon Snow.

"Prince Doran. I have asked you plenty of times that you don't have to bow to me." Oberyn watched as a smile grew onto the man's face, "Or should it be good-father?"

Doran slowly stood, and sat back down in his wheelchair, and signed, "Sorry Your Grace, I've grown old and forget sometimes." Oberyn saw that Jon Snow snorted. Doran looked to the crowd -being made out of Gendry, Gerion, Joy, Oberyn, Obara, Nymeria, Tyene, Sarella, Elia, Obella, Dorea, Loreza, Ellaria, and Areo (with Gendry, Gerion, and Areo being unsurprised)- and spoke, "You stand in the presence of King Daeron III Targaryen, first born son of Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark." Doran looked to him, "If you want confirmation, Areo will give you a scroll, signed by our sister Elia."

Oberyn quickly walked to the 'Captain of Guard', whom gave him a scroll, and Oberyn read it.

'I stand and witness the marriage of Prince Rhaegar Targaryen, and Lady Lyanna Stark, they are one soul and one body.

Signed,

Elia Targaryen'

Oberyn finished the scroll and handed it to Areo. He walked to stand beside his brother. He looked forward to the man... no there king. Oberyn then remember what the man said, 'or should it be good-father?'

Oberyn was never more surprised in his life, since now. Oberyn started to laugh. Oberyn saw his brother looking at him, and smiled, "You have been keeping secrets, dear brother."

Doran nodded, "Yes I have." Doran looked to his King, whom was staring at his third oldest, Tyene, with lust and want. Oberyn grinned, 'I like him already. Ha!'

Jon took his eyes away from his daughter and looked towards them, with a face of complete serious face, "You have sent me a raven saying, that Ari was kidnapped."

The room went still, Doran nodded towards Areo, and spoke, "Yes I have." Aero walked towards the man, and handed him a paper, "That was all we found in her room when the ship stopped here."

Oberyn already knew what was on the paper, a black feather, and blue tear. Oberyn watched as Jon looked to the paper, and quickly balled his fists, and spoke, "My Second in Command, sent me a raven similar to this, both of my lovers and children that I had left there were kidnapped." Oberyn saw that the man quickly looked up with anger, "I have seen these markings before. House Garyen, a house that is to believes a branch to house Targaryen when Valyria was still running(*1)."

Doran nodded, "Do you know where this family resides?"

Jon nodded, "Valontis, I believe, I also believe that the head of house was someone going by the name, Maegor. The man is believed to be just as cruel as King Maegor." Oberyn looked on as the Hidden King bowed, "I ask your forgiveness, Prince Doran. I promised to keep Arianne safe and I have failed. I have let her fallen into the hands of a mad man, and is most likely being hurt because of me."

Oberyn looked to his brother, and saw that he had a small smile, "I didn't ask for My King to come to Sunspear. I asked the Commander of the Brotherhood of the Old Gods, to come to Sunspear. I have a contract for him."

There King looked up at them, and smiled, "What is this contract, My Prince?"

"I want you to return my daughter to me." Oberyn saw his brother looked to the King, "I want you to destroy this house for taking what is ours. And in return you have Dorne and its spears."

Oberyn saw Jon nod, "I will have it done. My Prince." He bowed and left, he was followed by the men and women, that he brought with him. Which reminded him.

"The man with black was Gendry Baratheon. The older man is Gerion Lannister, a man who knew nothing of what his brother did to Elia and her children. I have already asked him, and he told me with complete honesty, in his words, 'I would throw my brother from the top of Casterly Rock into the Sun Set Sea.' You can trust him, he is unlike his brother. The girl was Joy Hill, I believe."

Oberyn nodded, and left the hall, thinking about the Hidden King.

————————
Gendry Baratheon
————————

Gendry followed Jon out of the castle, of Sunspear. Jon didn't stop at all and continued to the gates. When Jon left he got a good look of his face and saw the anger he had. It was the angriest he has ever saw Jon. Jon never showed his anger, but when he did, it was like looking at the dragon in the mouth.

The only time Jon has shown his anger was, about a year ago. Some got the balls, and tried and raped one of his lovers. It didn't end well for the man. But that was the closet Jon has gotten angry.

Gendry looked to see that Jon has stopped out of the walls of Sunspear. Gendry looked with wide eyes, when he noticed Jon had his eyes closed.

Gendry then heard three roars. Gendry knowing what the roars meant looked to Gerion and nodded. Gendry watched as Gerion ran into Sunspear yelling, "GET INTO YOUR HOUSES, AND STAY THERE. YOU ARE TO NOT LEAVE UNTIL THE GUARDS HAVE SAID SO." Gendry looked back to see that the guards were following Gerion example.

Gendry looked back to Jon. Gendry heard the roars growing closer, he looked around, he finally found the dragons coming from the south. Gendry watched as they grew the closer they got. When the dragons finally reached them they landed.

Gendry looked to Jon and saw him looking at him, "Are you coming or not?"

Gendry didn't want to go but knew that Jon was going to do something stupid and nodded and followed Jon onto Syndor.

————————
Doran Martell
————————

Doran watched as the three beast flew into sight of the city. He smiled at the sight. No one believed the dragons would return, but all of Sunspear and its lord saw what had just happened. Three giant reptiles, flew from the south and landed.

Doran heard doors opening, he looked back to see that his brother and his lover, and children came running into his room. Everyone looked to the sight in front of them. Oberyn broke the silence, with a slow laugh, "Dear Brother. Have you awaken the dragon onto the great City of Volantis?"

Doran looked to him and grinned, "If you mess with my daughter," he pointed his finger to the man on the dragon, "his lover. You should know what your up against. That man is the future of house Targaryen, and we will always follow him, even when I die, we will follow him until the end of the world."

Oberyn grinned, "Aye Brother. Valontis will burn for what they did."

Doran looked to the sight, watching as the three beautiful, but deadly, beast rose into the air, and started to fly east. On them were two men. One people will tell stories about until the end of days, and the other, people will tell stories equally of importance as the former.

Doran smiled, slowly closing his eyes, 'I have done what I could for the day, now let me rest.'

————————
Oberyn Martell
————————

Oberyn looked to his brother, seeing no motion coming from him. Oberyn checked his pulses, and noticed that he had none. Oberyn closed his eyes, and looked to his feet. Oberyn felt tears going down his cheeks.

Oberyn felt Ellaria moving from beside of him, "Oberyn? My Love?"

Oberyn looked up and looked for Areo, and spoke, "Prince Doran has passed, he died of a heart attack. Ring the bells, and let our Prince rest, and join his family."

Oberyn saw Areo, he looked back to Ellaria and his daughters. Oberyn knew that Ellaria and Doran never saw the same thing, but he did know that they had a friendship.

Ellaria had some tears going down her cheeks.

Oberyn heard the bells ringing, telling the people of the city Sunspear that one of there Prince has past.

————————

(*1)- That is a complete lie, I just made it up.

————————

Yes I just did kill Doran, but there is an important reason for it. He died of a heart attack. I am sorry for killing him, I'm a fan of him and I hate myself for doing it. Please forgive me. Warning there is more death then this in my story.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

206K 5.7K 21
𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩, - 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰. ©𝘦𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘤𝘦𝘪𝘴
14.4K 318 7
Jon Snow dies whilst killing the Night King leaving Daenerys and their unborn child without him. Picks up five years after the battle for the dawn, N...
98.1K 3.7K 38
Maeve Targaryen was the bastard of the family. Living in the castle when Roberts rebellion took root. Instead of killing Maeve he forced her to Marry...
4.8K 267 32
A Jon Snow and Daenerys Targaryen Romance ~*~ While preparing to parley with Cersei, Daenerys receives a raven from Bran Stark, warning her it's doo...