Inazuma Eleven Orion X Reader...

Autorstwa Isadora_12_oyira

Following the tragic event that happened to her in her home country, Maya moves to Japan and ends up taking u... Więcej

00
01
02
03
04
06
07
08
09
10
05
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

14

242 6 0
Autorstwa Isadora_12_oyira

Sorry for the last update guys. Was a little busy with my exams but since its now over, I'll be updating more. Hope you enjoy this chapter.

                        *⚽*

The next morning, you all had decided to pack. You had convinced Hiroto to let you all take a plane home because you didn't think everyone would last up to five hours cramped up in a bus.

"Is everyone done? We can't afford to miss this flight," You said as you walked down to the lounge, your duffle bag in hand as you threw it with the rest.

Since no one really to be cramped up in a bus for five hours, you all had decided to go back home by plane.

"We're all ready, Manager" Endou said and you looked towards the grey haired boy who already seemed to be shaking.

"Are you sure you're okay, Hiro? We can all just take the bus back if you're too scared-"

"What do you mean scared? I'm perfectly fine. I feel thirsty. Are you thirsty? You look thirsty. Let me quickly go grab a bottle of water for you before we leave," he quickly replied before speed walking away.

"Yeah, I don't think he's okay," Tatsuya shook his head as he walked past you carrying a duffle bag in both arms.

"Maya, we have to leave now if we want to catch this flight." Ootani said and you nodded.

All your bags were then loaded into the bus that was meant to take you all to the airport.

After checking in, you all got on the plane. You weren't surprised as you watched everyone else begin to fight over who gets to sit in the window seat.

You looked around and saw Hiroto sitting by himself in the middle row.

"Can I sit here?" You asked with a bright smile. He looked up at you but remained silent. "I think we both know you're going to sit here anyway, regardless of what I say" he gave you a look and you laughed a bit.

"I'm perfectly fine. I don't need you to look after me" he grumbled and your eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Isn't that what I do for all of you......like, every day?"

"I- nevermind"

"That's what I thought"

You got comfy in your seat and looked around counting to make sure no one was left behind. Wouldn't be the first time someone was accidentally left behind on one of your trips.

"Ladies and gentlemen please take your seats the plane is about to take off shortly," the flight attendant said through the microphone.

You watched as the grey haired boy sitting beside you plugged in his earphones, trying not to look as bothered as he felt.

You felt the plane move slightly and heard shaking beside you. You were about to say something when you heard someone shout from behind you.

"Oi! Kidou! Gouenji! We're so far away from each other!" You resisted the urge to laugh and facepalm yourself at the same time as you saw Endou kneeling on his chair and facing backwards. He was talking to Kidou and Gouenji who were three seats away from him.

Maybe he's just not used to being separated from those two but the row by the window only had two seats each.

"I am going to count to three and if your soccer loving butt is not on this chair and strapped in, I will so throw you out this window while we're in mid air" a low warning from Natsumi had him quickly scrambling in his seat as he buckled his seat belt.

You looked back in front of you feeling rest assured that at least you're sure he's in good hands.

You felt the plane shake a bit and a hand grip yours tightly. You patted his hand a bit and gently pushed his head down, making it lay on your lap.

"Just sleep. I'll wake you up when it's over" you whispered into his ear as you began to stroke his hair. It was curly but still so soft at the same time. There wasn't even a single piece of tangled hair.

Made you wonder how you are practically the only girl living in their house but everyone else had better hair than you.

"Hey, Hiro?" You called but received no response. You looked down and noticed that he had already fallen asleep.

You decided to just let him sleep through the rest of the flight. If that was the only way he could be calm then there was no problem with it.

The plane ride too about an hour more and finally landed around 2:30pm.

"Hiro, Hiro wake up. The plane landed twenty minutes ago" you whispered in his ear as you stroked his hair not really helping him wake up.

He groaned before getting up. He picked his bag and was even kind enough to grab yours before the two of you headed out.

"Well, it seems like the god striker is no longer afraid of flying anymore," Afuro gave Hiroto a not so light pat on his back which made the younger roll his eyes.

On your way home, you had dropped off all the managers and had now pulled up Infront of your own home.

You all got down and you unlocked the door before heading inside.

"I miss that place already," Goujin sighed as he popped his body on the couch.

"Now that we're back, we need to continue our training for the Asian Football Championship" Kidou reminded and everyone groaned.

"But we just got back," Atsuya rolled his eyes as he cradled his head in his arms.

"C'mon guys. We're doing it for soccer, not for ourselves. We have to keep moving forward!" Endou said as just like that, was able to boost up everyone's moral.

You'd always wandered how he could do that even when the team had all lost hope.

I guess that's Endou Mamoru for you.

Though you'd still advised them to rest for a while and then let them go practice later during the evening.

After their practice, they went to freshen up and then came down for dinner.

This time you all had carried your plates to the living room since you all had decided to watch a movie while you eat.

"So, what movie are we watching?" You asked as you sat in the space between Gouenji and Tatsuya.

"I was thinking, there's this new film that just came out and-"

"No!" You all didn't even wait for Nosaka to finish before quickly discarding the idea.

"Manager?" At the mention of your name, you looked left at Mizukamia who had called you. "Hmm?"

"You're home all the time, what do you watch when we're not around?" He asked. All eyes turned to you as you thought about it a bit before grabbing the remote from Kidou rather harshly.

He scoffed before muttering a "rude" under his breath.

You scrolled through the list of recorded channels before finding the folder you were looking for. You opened it and saw three options there.

The first one was titled The seal of Orion

The second one was titled The scales of Ares

While the third one just read OG

"This," you said as you motioned at the tv screen.

"Wait, don't tell me..."

"Yup. All your matches right from day one" you said. "You've been watching these?" Afuro asked in unbelief. "It's actually more entertaining than you think" Shirou said and you raised a brow at him.

"What? I've watched some of it before" he shrugged

"I guess it wouldn't hurt to watch at least one" Kidou not so lightly snatched the remote back from your hand before clicking on the very first video which was Raimon vs Teikoku.

"So this is where it all stated huh?"

"Kidou-san looks so small,"

"I am literally still taller than you!"

"Ouch, now that's gotta hurt"

"Is that really how I sound on tv?"

"Oi! Gouenji-san!"

"Wait so they won even though the score was 20-1?"

"I can't believe he practically destroyed your whole team and y'all still best friends."

After that match, you continued watching until you'd finally reached the finals. The match between Raimon and Zeus.

It was currently 2am but it didn't seem like any of you were tired.

"Awwn, Endou looks so cute trying to encourage everyone even though it was pretty obvious at the time that you couldn't win,"

"With a reputation like Zeus and how they destroyed Teikoku Academy, I'm surprised they even still won." Nosaka said

"Aphrodi-san looks really cool here!"

"I look cool everywhere"

"I don't understand how y'all never finish learning a move during practice but always end up perfecting it during the match," you thought

"I don't either," Kazemaru shook his head.

"Hey, Terumi?"

"Yeah?"

"What was your first though when you saw that Raimon actually decided to play that match?"

"The audacity"

"I think it's time for us to go to bed. It's already way past midnight" you said as you stood up to switched off the tv.

You ignored the lots of complaints as you flipped the switch, switching it off. The moans increased and you rolled your eyes.

"You didn't even want to watch it in the beginning,"

"Still don't see your point" Haizaki said and you raised an accusing brow at him.

"Bed. Now" you said sternly and everyone left and went straight to their room. You quickly cleaned up before heading to your room too.

You were asleep for a few hours until the sould of constant yelping woke you up. You tried to shake off at first but it only just got louder and louder.

You reluctantly stood up and looked outside the window and down at the yard but you saw nothing there.

It was quite cold outside so you grabbed Kazemaru's hoodie, which you hadn't returned yet, and slipped it on.

You opened your door and peeped outside the small crack. You were surprised when you saw every other door creaked open with heads poking outside.

"So we're all hearing that?" Kidou asked and you all nodded before walking out and gathering in the hallway.

You went down to the second floor where most of the boys' rooms were and saw everyone outside too.

You weren't really surprised because if you all on the top floor could hear it then everyone on the second floor should have heard it also.

"What is making that sound and why is it so loud?" Mizukamia groaned still rubbing the sleepiness out of his eyes.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt to check it out. We only have like thirty more minutes of sleep before we have to wake up anyway" Nosaka said before leading the way outside.You all followed and the closer you got to the backyard, the louder the yelping got.

"It sounds like......an animal?" Tatsuya trailed off. "Let's all spread out and search for the source" Shirou suggested and you all went round the yard looking for where the sound was coming from.

It was a really big yard and since there were shrubs and flowers decorating the edges, you all had a lot of ground to cover.

"Hey you guys, I think I found it!" Atsuya said as you all rushed to where he was.

"I was right. It was an animal"

"A really cut one" you smiled as you picked up the little white and ash puppy from the floor.

"Oh it's a husky. No wonder it was so loud"

"Awwn he's so cute! Can we keep him?" You asked as you bounced on your toes in excitement.

"Aren't you the one in charge?"

"Yeah you're right but I want to know what you guys think" you replied.

"Well, I've never had a pet before,"

"Me neither"

"I say we keep him" Hikaru said as he ruffled its fur. You tilted your head at what he said.

"How are you so sure it's a 'he'" you asked

"Because I am" he shrugged

"Well is it?"  Nishikage asked and you shrugged before turning it upside down. "Huh, it is a boy"

"Told ya"

"Let's take it inside. It was probably screaming because of how cold it is here" Gouenji said and you all went inside.

After rapping it up in a blanket, you prepared warm milk and poured it in a bowl before placing it in front of the puppy so that it could eat.

You sat on the floor beside it making sure the puppy didn't fall into the big bowl. Unfortunately you didn't have anything puppy sized at home, especially one for a puppy so small so you had to improvise.

"I wonder how it got in our backyard"

"It was probably when we were away. That's why we're just noticing it now."

"What should we name him?" You asked.

"What about Haru?" Asuto suggested.

"Hmm, Haru? I like it!" You beamed while nodding your head rapidly.

"Haru it is, I guess"

"I can't believe we have an actual dog in the house"

After thirty minutes of mindlessly playing with the dog and letting it familiarize itself with the rest of you, it finally fell asleep in the comfy blanket and you all took this as a chance to get ready for the day seeing as the boys were forty five minutes late for practice.

You stayed with the puppy for a little while before you also fell asleep on the couch beside it.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

44.2K 1.2K 23
Raimon, the best soccer team in Japan. And then they lost. Utterly and completely destroyed by a new school, Kanashimi. They lost their Mixi-Max and...
35.6K 1.3K 47
This is a long shot about a shy and smart reader × Hiroto kira When F/N's parents are offered a new job in a different part of Japan, she is converte...
100K 3.1K 73
Sakusa x OC After moving back to Tokyo from America, Miyuki Shimotsuki tries her out for the Girls Volleyball Club of Itachiyama. Starting a new life...
13.6K 413 13
The managers of the Boys Karasuno Volleyball Club have a field trip they need to go on. With the team practicing for big practice games with some of...