22

"What's up with her?"

"I don't know, and honestly, with that smirk on her face, I'm a little scared to find out,"

"Maybe she isn't feeling too well?"

You sighed, your smile immediately dropping as you turned to look at the guys who were all still staring at you weirdly.

"I'm perfectly fine, thanks for your concern, Hikaru" you said, giving him a deadpan look making him look down and mutter an apology.

"Well, can you at least tell us what you're doing?" Goujin asked.

"Just something to keep me busy for a little while," you replied casually as you walked into the kitchen and brought out a knife.

Endou, who was standing closest to you, instinctively took a step back and hide behind Kazemaru.

"Um, why the knife?" Olivia asked cautiously as she gulped nervously.

"It's part of my plan to keep me busy for a while," you shrugged in response.

"And uh, I hope you don't mind me asking but, what might that plan be?" Atsuya asked.

"And why do you need a knife?" Matteo added

You sighed, all their questions were beginning to irritate you.

"Oh I don't know, maybe it could help in shutting up a few nosey football players whom I suggest should stop asking questions if they know what's good for them," you replied, eyes narrowed.

This time it was everyone who took a step back.

"Now would you all please sit and let me have a little me time?" You asked with a strained smile.

"But, manager-"

"I said sit."

"Yes ma'am."

You smiled at their compliance. "Great!" You beamed, "Though I will need someone to work one," you thought out loud as you used your forefinger to tap your chin as everyone's face looked completely mortified.

"Any volunteers?" You asked with a sweet smile, turned back to face to look at the players who seemingly shrunk in their seat.

"None?" You asked and once you still had no answer, you shrugged. "Fine then. Routa, Ryou, Terumi, Seiya, Tatsu, Hiro, come with me," you said as you headed upstairs and back to your room.

Everyone looked in the direction you had just gone into and back at themselves.

"So, what do we do?" Kazemaru asked as silence enveloped the room.

"I suggest you hurry up and follow her before she actually finds a use for that knife," Mizukamia said and all the afore mentioned players quickly scurried up the stairs and into your room.

                            *⚽*

You've been in your room for about an hour now, your plan to keep you busy for a while was working perfectly.

Though unfortunately, there was a little accident so you had to head down to the kitchen to get some supplies.

You got to the kitchen and immediately began your search.

"Whatcha looking for?" You turned to see Endou standing by the door, looking over at you crouched position.

"Oh, hey, can you please help me. I can neither find the napkins nor the paper towels anywhere," I groaned and he immediately offered his assistance.

"What do you need it for- Ahh!!" You jumped back when you heard his scream from the other end of the kitchen.

"What's wrong?!" Kidou bursted through the door like as if he was standing right behind it when Endou had screamed.